Revan-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@revan-: "You don't have the right to tell me what I have the right to do."

That's hypocritical.

No, not in the slightest. My rights are well defined in the laws of my country and on the rules of this site. No one with the same authority as me has the right to tell me my rights are something that they made up.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9
deactivated-5c8c48323d2d9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan- said:
@soaringturkeys said:
@revan- said:
@marvelanddcfan24 said:

@revan-: you insulted me first by calling me a racist that in itself is a far worse insult and serious accusation Steph Curry goes by being black... bottom line is your acting a 12 year old because you were wrong just stop replying before you make your self look even more ignorant

oof. 12 year old comments.

@thedeathstroke said:

@revan-: He’s Black.. I can see if he denies it, but he ownes up to being black. He constantly talks about the impact he’s made on the rise for African Americans in both the wresting and movie industry.

You have to be delusional to just deny his race like that.

He has never called himself "black" and he is more samoan than black. You have to be delusional to just invent his race like that.

In your bid to call someone racist, you are sounding more and more racist. Good job.

In your bid to try and find an Irony in my argument, you call and innocuous statement racist, because you would fail to rebut it otherwise.

NVM you are right. I was wrong to write what I just said

From now if i have any questions about someones race i'll ask you! Great.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Hey Revan!!

No Caption Provided

Seeing as you are the clear identifier if someone is black or not. Can I ask you a few questions? Just so I know if I call someone black, I won't get accused of being racist.

You are clearly the expert.

Is Keegen black?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Hey revan

me again

No Caption Provided

Is Halle Berry black? God forbid one of my unassuming friends accidentally call her black then I'll have to call them a racist.

I'm also really keen on white girls but I don't know if she counts? If she's black then mate she's immediately ugly to me.

Avatar image for youshallnotpass
YouShallNotPass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

@soaringturkeys: the guys a loser he thinks there's some sort of argument here about someone who is of African descent isn't black or that its racist to refer to someone with African descent as black its really not worth it the dudes a jerk the guys trying to make his little guy feel bigger by exerting his aggression on the internet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@revan-: Heyy SOORRY Me again.

But this one I really need to know. I heard some people refer to barak obama as the first black president.

Now I am ready to yell racist at them. I'll link them to this thread so you can explain to them how he's not black and how it's v justified for you to call them racists. Sorry if this is a tad political.

But I just need confirmation to know if you think he's black enough or if he acts black enough. Or if he talks about being black enough for you.

We don't want another @thespartanb345t incident! God forbid what a racist ass he is thinking someone half black is black. Thanks for putting him in his place.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

If I was the casting director: No. He might have the size, but he doesn't have the right appearance to pass as a Norse god. He's a spot on casting for Black Adam on the other hand.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelanddcfan24: No he's right. I was wrong to try and argue with him. Can you not scare him away. I really really want to know if @revan- thinks Barack Obama is black. I don't want to be racist like you!

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My goodness people.

No, he wouldn't make a great Thor - and it has nothing to do with him being black. He isn't even black.

I don't care if he had black in his lineage, I just don't care - he isn't black. FOR THE SAME REASON SARGON OF ** AKKAD ISN'T BLACK. Who also has black in his lineage.

I don't care if Dwayne Johnson is Samoan and somewhat more Mediterranean skin tone to him. That doesn't make him black either.

But I don't even care about that at all. He doesn't fit the normal personality or acting I want to see out of Thor. And he doesn't look the part too much - especially when there ARE significantly better choices.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#61 darthjhawk  Moderator
Avatar image for deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95
deactivated-5ebcd5ad9fb95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: @soaringturkeys: Don't worry, I got a PHD in political correctness. So from the three pics there, I would say that it would depends, does the person in question identify as black? Because that is the most important aspect. Next, don't call them black, it can be quite offensive.

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

No, but the Rock as MCU Hercules would be interesting...

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hold up, this racist needs to learn

@marvelanddcfan24: You better be watching, we are blessed with someone who's a DR PC

@major_hellstrom said:

@revan-: @soaringturkeys: Don't worry, I got a PHD in political correctness. So from the three pics there, I would say that it would depends, does the person in question identify as black? Because that is the most important aspect. Next, don't call them black, it can be quite offensive.

No Caption Provided

Would MJ be white then?

Is this girl black? She identifies as black. Sorry African American.

No Caption Provided

thank you for your time. I appreciate you sharing your knowledge having done 6 years of study on this topic!

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys: Well, again I would depend on what MJ identifies as, I don't know him personally so I can't give you a straight answer. And no, at that point in time, Rachel was not black. But after she began her transition and started to identify as black, then you could say that she is, but always remember to not offend anybody. I know some people get offended when people say Rachel is black, so when under the company of those people, do not call her black.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstrom: Another question. If I'm a very dark skinned filipino. Akin to say bruno mars. but I do have 1/4 spanish blood Is it okay for me to say I am white. Seeing as I have european blood. All my black mates accept me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys: No, they're called Caucasians. Notice the Cauc-asianssince Filipinos are Asians but your tiny European blood would make you a Caucasian. @revan- would know this., it's honestly first year stuff.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@major_hellstrom: hey look. harsh words but i'm taking this in like when Robin Williams was giving harsh but guiding words to Matt damon in Good Will Hunting.

Thank you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soaringturkeys: Hey, it's no problem. With a little more practice you may one be as good as Revan one day.

GeraltsOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not at all. Maybe a beta ray bill.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MarvelandDCfan24

@soaringturkeys: I'm just going to get my get my racist ass out of this thread I'm to busy I have to renew my KKK membership and do other racist things good day

HATSoffMELO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@revan-: Hey revan

me again

No Caption Provided

Is Halle Berry black? God forbid one of my unassuming friends accidentally call her black then I'll have to call them a racist.

I'm also really keen on white girls but I don't know if she counts? If she's black then mate she's immediately ugly to me.

YUMMMYY