- Atlantians

-Killer crock

Bottomtier/ streetlevel

-Harley Quinn

-Joker

-Deadshot

-Captain Boomerang

-Katana

If you disagree, please tell me so I can make corrections. Anything with (?) is just from what I’ve been hearing and ill place them properly when the movie comes out.

CyberpunkCop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Steppenwolf already beat both Wonder Woman and Aquaman at the same time and Aquaman above Zod lol

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By rem

@cyberpunkcop said:

Steppenwolf already beat both Wonder Woman and Aquaman at the same time and Aquaman above Zod lol

1) from what I’ve been hearing from the director Aquaman underwater is as powerful as Superman. I’ll put him in the tier he belongs when the movie comes out

2) we’ve seen Aquaman beat Stepphenwolf I’m a 1v1 before, fair and square. I also strongly believe that the entire JL was nerfed / jobbing against stepphenwolf. By feats, he’s definitely below Diana

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aquaman would get shit stomped by Zod, Faora or Nam-Ek. He already got beaten by Steppenwolf.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

Aquaman would get shit stomped by Zod, Faora or Nam-Ek. He already got beaten by Steppenwolf.

again, I’ve only ranked him that high from what I’ve heard about his solo movie. And like I’ve said, we’ve seen him beat stepphenwolf in a 1v1.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

@rem: Wonder Woman above Zod?

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By rem

@subline said:

Easily, by feats. Everything else on the list okay?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#10 JediXMan  Moderator

In my opinion:

Top tier:

1. Ares
  2. Doomsday

High tier:

1. Superman
  2. Steppenwolf
  3. Zod
  4. Aquaman (underwater, pending)
  5. King/Prince Orrm (pending)

High-mid:

1. Wonder Woman
  2. Shazam
  3. Cyborg
  4. Mera
  5. Aquaman (above water)
  6. Black Manta (pending)
  7. Faora
  8. Nam-ek
  9. Flash
  10. Enchantress
  11. El Diablo

Richubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem: When did he beat Steppenwolf 1v1?

In the end when he takes him on? Steppenwolf was beaten to shit in that fight.

Steppenwolf already beat him underwater.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rem

@jedixman: not a bad list. But why would you put ares above Wonder Woman when we’ve seen Diana stomp him without effort? Along with that that was 100 years ago and we’ve seen her improve throughout history. present day Diana should be laps above him imo.

Ihave a hunch that King orm going to be stupidly powerful. It seems like the Aquaman movie is going with the throne of Atlantis vibe and in that story Orm utterly stomped the entire justice league,

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@richubs said:

@rem: When did he beat Steppenwolf 1v1?

In the end when he takes him on? Steppenwolf was beaten to shit in that fight.

It doesn’t make sense for stepphenwolf to get back up without any noticeable injuries. He wasn’t hurt when superman came in. When Arthur bear him he was down and stayed down.

Steppenwolfalreadybeathimunderwater.

Debatable. Stepphenwolf through him against the wall, then left with a mother box. Arthur didn’t get the chance to fight back.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

God tier: Doomsday, Superman.

Top tier: Zod, Steppenwolf, Wonder Woman.

High tier: Namek, Faora, Ares, Aquaman.

Mid tier: Flash, Cyborg.

Idk the rest.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 JediXMan  Moderator
@rem said:

@jedixman: not a bad list. But why would you put ares above Wonder Woman when we’ve seen Diana stomp him without effort? Along with that that was 100 years ago and we’ve seen her improve throughout history. present day Diana should be laps above him imo.

Diana beat Ares because she was the Godkiller, not through her own inherent abilities. She was in a "godkiller" mode that she never used against any other opponent. It appears that those abilities only activated because she was facing a god; I doubt they would activate in any other scenario. It's a very specific mode for very specific battles and is not applicable in 99% of all combat scenarios.

It's like a character who is made of Kryptonite, and we say that character > Superman-level characters all the time.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman said:
@rem said:

Diana beat Ares because she was the Godkiller, not through her own inherent abilities. She was in a "godkiller" mode that she never used against any other opponent. It appears that those abilities only activated because she was facing a god; I doubt they would activate in any other scenario. It's a very specific mode for very specific battles and is not applicable in 99% of all combat scenarios.

I find the who God-killer thing confusing and PIS. She didnt use it against stepphenwol, and he is in fact an old god. in the fight all we saw was ares get outlclassed. Plan and simple. We have yet to see Diana use it again in the WODC.

It's like a character who is made of Kryptonite, and we say that character > Superman-level characters all the time.

theres a distinct difference Between the two. We know that superman gets hurt by kryptonite because that’s consistently the case. We also have an idea what kryptonite it. We get a very vague definition of Diana’s “god killer” mode and it hasn’t been used once since.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is the rationale that Faora is anything less than way above Steppenwolf? Superman proved he was nothing to Kryptonians and Faora showed she had speed feats liquify steppenwolf in MoS?

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 JediXMan  Moderator
@rem said:
@jedixman said:
I find the who God-killer thing confusing and PIS. She didnt use it against stepphenwol, and he is in fact an old god. in the fight all we saw was ares get outlclassed. Plan and simple. We have yet to see Diana use it again in the WODC.

It appeared that Diana's godkiller mode only worked on gods of the Greek/Roman pantheon. Only a god can kill a god, and Diana was of the same bloodline as the Greek pantheon. That's why.

theres a distinct difference Between the two. We know that superman gets hurt by kryptonite because that’s consistently the case. We also have an idea what kryptonite it. We get a very vague definition of Diana’s “god killer” mode and it hasn’t been used once since.

Which is why it is unreliable and Diana should not be put above other characters by scaling with Ares.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is the rationale that Faora is anything less than way above Steppenwolf? Superman proved he was nothing to Kryptonians and Faora showed she had speed feats liquify steppenwolf in MoS?

The fact that stepphenwolf effortlessly beat 2 people who would destroy Faora. And Faoras mask weakness. Also the fact that he tanked 3 punches and heat vision to the face from superman while one good punch from superman put her down.

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 JediXMan  Moderator

By the time of JL or even BvS, Superman was significantly above the likes of MoS Kryptonians. He consistently grew in power with each battle he fought in. The time he fought Faora was really his first combative encounter.

SuperHulk24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Top Tier: Superman Doomsday

Tier 2: Steppenwolf, Zod, Faora, Namek, Wonder Woman Ares, Aquaman, Enchantress

Tier 3: Flash, Cyborg, Diablo

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

@rem:

Good list, I also agree on your interpretation of Diana's fights with Steppenwolf.

I'd generally put Doomsday a tier above either Clark or Diana, but that's not particularly important either.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

list is way out of order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem said:
@subline said:

What feats? Zod is stronger, the better striker, more durable and faster in combat.

Also one other thing, why is Black Manta above Cyborg, Steppenwolf above Faora / Nam-Ek?

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rem

@macleen said:

list is way out of order

Well, if you tell me which ones are out of order and I agree id happily change them. This list is kinda opinion based and no ones going to agree on the same thing every time.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rem

@subline said:
@rem said:
@subline said:

What feats? Zod is stronger, the better striker, more durable and faster in combat.

In not going to debate Zod vs Diana on this thread. But in short, she had multiple opportunities to kill superman in the JL fight and I don’t see why she can’t do the same to Zod

Alsooneotherthing, whyisBlackMantaaboveCyborg, SteppenwolfaboveFaora/ Nam-Ek?

Black Mants is above cyborg, just from what I’ve heard from the movie. His duribility is far better due to repeatedly tank punches from Aquaman, and surviving deep under water, he blitzed and bulrushes him on the rooftop on one of the trailers, and he has overalls better versitality. He also should be above his fodder and his fodder are top tier lvl fodder, based from what we’ve seen from the trailer and James Wan.

Stepphenwolf is above Faora and nam ek due to the fact that he beat Ares+Zeus and Diana+Aquaman (who would trash that team) also tanking repeated punches and laser vision from Superman while Faora was don’t in 1 good hit.

Trapezoid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#28  Edited By Thorthunder98

LOL how have you said Aquaman beat Steppenwolf that makes no sense.

Also Aquaman has done nothing as of yet to rank in that tier you have to wait for his movie.

Diana shouldn't be above Zod.

No she couldn't have killed Superman in the JL fight.

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incubus and the Amazon’s should both be bottom tier. And Arthur is way too high, Arthur IN water already got manhandled by Steppenwolf, both he and Ares should be above Arthur. Doomsday should be a tier above everyone on his own. Croc shouldn’t be mid tier he belongs in low tier somewhere below Incubus. And what has Black Manta’s fodder done or even displayed in the trailer to make them mid tier?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c
deactivated-5d2cf537b4a1c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also Aquaman has done nothing as of yet to rank in that tier you have to wait for his movie.

If the sword made contact, then yes, she could have.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By rem

@thorthunder98 said:

He did fair and square. If you want the Gif of it I’d gladly give it to you.

I like how I clearly said that, and also said that I will rank him properly after the movie comes out. From what I’ve been hearing, Arthur under water is as powerful as superman, and I tend to ltake director statements as the most accurate form of getting information.

Considering the fact that zod would get swatted away by doomsday like a King d playing with a toy, and Diana was the main MVP of the trinity fight, it’s definitely put her above zod.

instead of blitzing him with her shield, she could’ve easily blitzed him with her sword and chapped his head off. She didn’t use her sword the entire fight all due to the fact that she was holding back.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Incubus and the Amazon’s should both be bottom tier. And Arthur is way too high, Arthur IN water already got manhandled by Steppenwolf,

really? In justice league the Amazons were lifting 20 tons.

Aquaman is that high because of James Wan literally stating he’s krypyonian tier under water. I will put a question mark by his name.

both he and Ares should be above Arthur. Doomsday should be a tier above everyone on his own. Croc shouldn’t be mid tier he belongs in low tier somewhere below Incubus. And what has Black Manta’s fodder done or even displayed in the trailer to make them mid tier?

mini respect thread.

-casually bust trough walls

- Has enhanced speed (this is seen in the aqua man extended video)

- has a versitile arsena

-eventually tags mera hard enough to send her flying in the air (someone who casually survives blows from stepphenwolf and survived hundreds of meters deep into the ocean)

- Survives a kick from aquaman,

Thorthunder98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@rem said:
@thorthunder98 said:

I like how I clearly said that, and also said that I will rank him properly after the movie comes out. From what I’ve been hearing, Arthur under water is as powerful as superman, and I tend to ltake director statements as the most accurate form of getting information.

Considering the fact that zod would get swatted away by doomsday like a King d playing with a toy, and Diana was the main MVP of the trinity fight, it’s definitely put her above zod.

instead of blitzing him with her shield, she could’ve easily blitzed him with her sword and chapped his head off. She didn’t use her sword the entire fight all due to the fact that she was holding back.

I can easily show you the video of Arthur getting his ass handed to him by Steppenwolf IN water. Him landing one hit on Steppenwolf after Superman beat his ass is irrelevant when Steppenwolf was handling him and WW at the same time. I don't know how you think Aquaman beat Steppenwolf but even if you did you should be able to realise by EVERYONE disagreeing that you're wrong.

No Zod wouldn't when Superman first fought Doomsday he was weakened by kryptonite and wasn't getting ridiculously manhandled so Zod would logically be stronger than a kryptonite weakened Superman. Zod's striking, strength and durability feats are all above hers the only feats that put her on his level are with her sword.

Do you honestly think she could blitz someone who is nearly as fast as the Flash who perceives Wonder Woman as pretty much a statue. She couldn't even blitz Steppenwolf who is a statue to Superman. Superman was also obviously not trying to kill them there either given he didn't turn Batman to paste with his hit and he'd just randomly been brought back from the dead and is having to fight all these people you think he was at peak performance?

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem said:

really? In justice league the Amazons were lifting 20 tons.

And we've seen them get overwhelmed by a WW1 scouting party looking for a single spy. And actual GROUP of mid tiers would STOMP a WW1 scouting party with no difficulty.

Aquaman is that high because of James Wan literally stating he’s krypyonian tier under water. I will put a question mark by his name.

He's shown nothing to suggest. We've seen how Steppenwolf compares to a Kryptonian and we've seen how Aquaman compares to Steppenwolf underwater. Arthur certainly didn't compare to a Kryptonian IMO. Statements don't mean much though, Feige said Captain Marvel is strongest MCU hero with unmatched power and there's talks about her being a moonbuster. NOBODY takes that seriously nothing to back that up. Arthur can very well only end up being around Faora level and her power level doesn't belong in that top tier spot. I see that you have the questions mark but even then you're rating him too high. And when did he beat Steppenwolf at all, let alone 1v1?

-casually bust trough walls

Luke Cage can do this and still considered Street level, doesn't make them mid tier. Ultron Bots were casually digging through concrete without any signs of damage and lifting up cars with no problem. They're still considered street level fodder. And did you even see the wall? It doesn't even look like brick or concrete.

- Has enhanced speed (this is seen in the aqua man extended video)

Enhanced speed like what?

- has a versitile arsena

Which part of their versatile arsenal made them mid tiers? All I saw were jump packs and laser guns.

-eventually tags mera hard enough to send her flying in the air (someone who casually survives blows from stepphenwolf and survived hundreds of meters deep into the ocean)

And you make it seem like they actually hit Mera. He shot her from below and the explosion lifted her off her feet and ragdolled her, not that impressive. And she survived blows from Steppenwolf underwater, and you've already stated above their suppose to be more powerful underwater so the two instances aren't comparable.

Loading Video...

- Survives a kick from aquaman,

I only saw Black Manta take a kick and get back up. The only other one to get kicked you don't see if he gets back up or not as the camera/scene cuts.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem said:
@thorthunder98 said:

I can easily show you the video of Arthur getting his ass handed to him by Steppenwolf IN water. Him landing one hit on Steppenwolf after Superman beat his ass is irrelevant when Steppenwolf was handling him and WW at the same time. I don't know how you think Aquaman beat Steppenwolf but even if you did you should be able to realise by EVERYONE disagreeing that you're wrong.

Stepphenwolf showed no visible signs of damage when he was attached by superman. He got back up multiple times. When Arthur attacked hit with his trident he was down and stayed down. We even saw him draw blood. When Arthur got seriou, he beat stepphenwolf with not problem. Saying everyone disagrees with me (when it’s just you and maybe someone else) is halarius and not an argument.

No Zod wouldn't when Superman first fought Doomsday he was weakened by kryptonite and wasn't getting ridiculously manhandled so Zod would logically be stronger than a kryptonite weakened Superman. Zod's striking, strength and durability feats are all above hers the only feats that put her on his level are with her sword.

Is there any proof that superman was weakens during the BvS fight? That fight was hours from his fight with Batman. Either way, Superman clearly got strong in every movie. Zod would get three shorted by Doomsday. A weaker, inexperienced superman fought zod two years prior to and Superman’s fighting someone who is stronger than current superman. I don’t see why Diana doesn’t replicate everything she does in the DD fight except for the fact that Zods strikeing power, reaction speed, and duribility and inferior to Zods and that gives Diana an easy win.

Do you honestly think she could blitz someone who is nearly as fast as the Flash who perceives Wonder Woman as pretty much a statue. She couldn't even blitz Steppenwolf who is a statue to Superman. Superman was also obviously not trying to kill them there either given he didn't turn Batman to paste with his hit and he'd just randomly been brought back from the dead and is having to fight all these people you think he was at peak performance?

You’re misinterpreting what I’m saying, superman wasn’t paying attention. He got bullrushed by her shield but she easily couldve used her sword instead and that would’ve been game over for Superman. Second of all, she did blitz stepphenwolf (twice) in he tunnel fight. Rewatch the movie. You have nothing but assumption that Superman was not at his peak in his fight with the justice league. If youd watch the movie, superman was going to kill batman untill Lois came in. womder woman stated multiple times that she did not want to fight him and just restrain him. if wonder Woman was anything less than our of character she could’ve gone with a fatal blow o his head.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem:

In not going to debate Zod vs Diana on this thread. But in short, she had multiple opportunities to kill superman in the JL fight and I don’t see why she can’t do the same to Zod

She really didn't, Superman was clearly dominating the fight, he even made a statue out of her. Zod has superior Strength, Durability and Speed, she isn't tagging him so easily either.

Black Mants is above cyborg, just from what I’ve heard from the movie. His duribility is far better due to repeatedly tank punches from Aquaman, and surviving deep under water, he blitzed and bulrushes him on the rooftop on one of the trailers, and he has overalls better versitality. He also should be above his fodder and his fodder are top tier lvl fodder, based from what we’ve seen from the trailer and James Wan.

Right now we are unaware of the context behind Manta surviving underwater.

Cyborg has a shield which casually deflects Superman's heat vision, he has a Plasma Cannon which has phased Steppenwolf and pushed back Superman, he can also fly and has a an automatic defense System, Cyborg is MUCH MORE VERSATILE and is overall more suited to take out Manta than the latter.

Stepphenwolf is above Faora and nam ek due to the fact that he beat Ares+Zeus and Diana+Aquaman (who would trash that team) also tanking repeated punches and laser vision from Superman while Faora was don’t in 1 good hit.

Wonder Woman wasn't maximizing her abilities in the fight, Steppenwolf was getting outskilled by Aquaman. Faora and Nam Ek both have Superior Physicals to Steppenwolf, Faora alone was destroying Superman, who literally made Steppenwolf into a joke.

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Itachus17

JL contained so much jobbing, inconsistencies and lack of any logic that it's hard to make a just halfway reliable list, but this one looks not too wrong(not so sure about Flash's position though):

@drpepperman said:

God tier: Doomsday, Superman.

Top tier: Zod, Steppenwolf, Wonder Woman.

High tier: Namek, Faora, Ares, Aquaman.

Mid tier: Flash, Cyborg.

Idk the rest.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

God tier: Superman, Doomsday, Zod.

High tier: Wonder Woman, Steppenwolf, Aquaman, Ares, Nam-Ek, Faora

Mid-tier: Flash, Cyborg, El Diablo, Enchantress, Incubus

Street tier: Batman, Deadshot, Killer Croc, Amazons, Parademons

Bottom tier: Joker, Katana, Harley Queen, Captain Boomerang.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd stick wondy and Arthur a tier below DD and Clark.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem said:
@macleen said:

list is way out of order

Well, if you tell me which ones are out of order and I agree id happily change them. This list is kinda opinion based and no ones going to agree on the same thing every time.

Team buster

Doomsday

Superman (PIS off/non jobbing)

High tier

High end

Superman (PIS/jobbing)

Mid

Zod

Ares

SW

WW ( with gear)

Low end

Nam-Ek

Faora

Aquaman (if he gets good feats after solo)

Mid tier

High end

WW

Aquaman

Enchantress (non jobbing)

Mid

Incubus

Low

EL Diablo

Cyborg

Flash (still clumsy)

Bat BvS exosuit

Street level

High

Amazons

Parademons

Killer croc

Mid

Deadshot

Batman

Low

Boomarang

Harley Quinn

Robocop

Katana

Joker

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd stick wondy and Arthur a tier below DD and Clark.

I wouldn’t due to the fight with doomsda. It seemed clear that she could hang with either. Arthur’s position is still pending.

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem: eh, let's wait for more feats on both then.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By rem

edit: I moved the flash down a tier, and made Doomsday in a tier of his own. moved aquaman down a tier and moved Diana down a tier.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@macleen: I’d agree with you almost 100% of your mid high tier, except for the fact that I don’t think ares is on her level at all. Justice League was full of PIS, Jobbing, and inconsistentcys and it’s hard to accurately rank her.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@rem:

She really didn't, Superman was clearly dominating the fight, he even made a statue out of her. Zod has superior Strength, Durability and Speed, she isn't tagging him so easily either.

BS. Diana bullrushed Superman with her shield and could’ve done the exact same thing wither her sword if she was actually trying. If Diana tags him she can potentially one-shot him. Zod would get 3 spotted by doomsday and Diana was able to fight him and hold his own.

Right now we are unaware of the context behind Manta surviving underwater.

Cyborg has a shield which casually deflects Superman's heat vision, he has a Plasma Cannon which has phased Steppenwolf and pushed back Superman, he can also fly and has a an automatic defense System, Cyborg is MUCH MORE VERSATILE and is overall more suited to take out Manta than the latter.

Cyborg doesnt have the physicals to take on black manta. I don’t remember a single impresive combat feat from him. Black Manta, however is faster, can fly too, and his eye beams are a lot easier to direct than cyborgs plasma beams.

WonderWomanwasn'tmaximizingherabilitiesinthefight, Steppenwolf was getting outskilled by Aquaman. Faora and Nam Ek both have Superior Physicals to Steppenwolf, Faora alone was destroying Superman, who literally made Steppenwolf into a joke.

I’d agree ont that. It’s really hard to accurately rank stepphenwolf becuass of how many inconsistencies he had. But both flora and nan ek have inferior duribility to stepphenwolf. And Faora never destroyed super man. One good punch to the face and faora was finished.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem:

BS. Diana bullrushed Superman with her shield and could’ve done the exact same thing wither her sword if she was actually trying. If Diana tags him she can potentially one-shot him. Zod would get 3 spotted by doomsday and Diana was able to fight him and hold his own.

She couldn't even hurt him though, and she didn't even bullrush him at any point, I just re-watched the whole scene. She did nothing to him, he literally can make a statue out of her if he so pleases.

Cyborg doesnt have the physicals to take on black manta. I don’t remember a single impresive combat feat from him. Black Manta, however is faster, can fly too, and his eye beams are a lot easier to direct than cyborgs plasma beams.

He has the weaponry to take him on though. And how is Manta faster? He also didn't get any noteworthy accuracy feats, so how is his beam easier to direct?

I’d agree ont that. It’s really hard to accurately rank stepphenwolf becuass of how many inconsistencies he had. But both flora and nan ek have inferior duribility to stepphenwolf. And Faora never destroyed super man. One good punch to the face and faora was finished.

Nam Ek threw a train, he's far stronger than Steppenwolf.

And what's this about Superman one shotting Faora? Faora literally blitzed Superman, and continued to out-skill him casually. Steppenwolf got clowned by Superman.

Loading Video...

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Having Aquaman above Faora and NamEk at this time is a little crazy.

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By rem

Having Aquaman above Faora and NamEk at this time is a little crazy.

He currently is not and I’ll rank him properly when the movie comes out. he’s only that high now because of what I’ve heard from the director

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

@rem:

She couldn't even hurt him though, and she didn't even bullrush him at any point, I just re-watched the whole scene. She did nothing to him, he literally can make a statue out of her if he so pleases.

she didn’t hurt him with the bullrush but couldbe so if she damn pleases due to her sword. Diana Not hurting super man is irrelevant. The fact that if she would’ve used her sword in that fight it would be game over. Also. We Don’t even know if he’s faster than her yet. Diana being frozen was falling speed. The only thing we’ve saw of super man being faster than her was when he blitzed her when she tried to do a bracelet clash And she couldn’t do anything about that.

He has the weaponry to take him on though. And how is Manta faster? He also didn't get any noteworthy accuracy feats, so how is his beam easier to direct?

In a small tv spot he bullrushed Arthur and he couldn’t react. It was much faster than the deleted scene of cyborg blocking the car an dsaving the cop in justice league.

Nam Ek threw a train, he's far stronger than Steppenwolf.

Not denying that but Nam ek has no way to hurt stepphenwolf. He’s currently weaker than a present JL super man and Stephen wolf wasn’t phased by his punches.

And what's this about Superman one shotting Faora? Faora literally blitzed Superman, and continued to out-skill him casually. Steppenwolf got clowned by Superman.

Faora was eventually beaten due to the fact that super man punched her in the face and broke her mask.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem:

she didn’t hurt him with the bullrush but couldbe so if she damn pleases due to her sword. Diana Not hurting super man is irrelevant. The fact that if she would’ve used her sword in that fight it would be game over. Also. We Don’t even know if he’s faster than her yet. Diana being frozen was falling speed. The only thing we’ve saw of super man being faster than her was when he blitzed her when she tried to do a bracelet clash And she couldn’t do anything about that.

What do you mean falling speed? She wasn't nearly fast enough to react to him that's why she was essentially still. Superman is much faster, we do know that, as he's reached movement speeds of Mach 900 and has entered Slow-Mo where everyone is a statue, and generally is faster than combat. Fact is she isn't tagging him so easily, a few hits will put her down however.

In a small tv spot he bullrushed Arthur and he couldn’t react. It was much faster than the deleted scene of cyborg blocking the car an dsaving the cop in justice league.

I'll check if this is true later.

Not denying that but Nam ek has no way to hurt stepphenwolf. He’s currently weaker than a present JL super man and Stephen wolf wasn’t phased by his punches.

Did we watch the same film? Superman hit him with one punch and he was stunned for around 10 seconds, yet you claim he "wasn't phased", such BS. Steppenwolf was a clown to Superman. But when Nam Ek was hitting Superman, he was downed and injured, also note Superman could tank Mountain Busting crashes.

Faora was eventually beaten due to the fact that super man punched her in the face and broke her mask.

She pretty much beat him. Only reason Faora was defeated was because Superman blitzed her while she was talking to Colonel Hardy, and the blitz damaged her mask, so she was unable to breath, as she had not adapted to Earth's atmosphere.

I'd be happy to CaV Faora vs Steppenwolf.