#1 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Im committed now, and will be making a few more Resident Evil character Respect Thread. Not for Leon, Clair, Jill, Chris, ect protagonist. They have enough Respect Threads. I am focusing on some of the more of the big villains of the franchise. This time on William Birkin. Happy Halloween all.

No Caption Provided

Forewarning, I am using a over all look of the character and their feats from the Franchises games. I also took into account the feats of every form and label the feats in order of forms. Starting from the first form to the final one. So people can see the progression of power to the previous one, and makes it easier to cite feats for people who just want to talk about the capabilities of a certain form.

List of previous Resident Evil Respect Threads I made here.

Tyrants (Resident Evil)

Alexia Ashford (Resident Evil)

Jack Krauser (Resident Evil)

Queen Leech (Resident Evil)

Eveline E-001 (Resident Evil)

Lisa Trevor (Resident Evil)

Ustanak (Resident Evil)

Albert Weaker (Resident Evil)

Jill Valentine (Resident Evil)

Claire Redfield (Resident Evil)

No Caption Provided

http://residentevil.wikia.com/wiki/William_Birkin/gallery

Mutations and Healing

No Caption Provided

The G-Virus is always mutating the host to be stronger, and better. These were the five forms for Birkin who mutated every time he was critically damaged or wounded. Each one explains a little about the varying forms.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After having his whole left side shot up, Birkin injects himself with the G-Virus. This not only saves his life, but he heals all damage, and mutates the damaged side into something stronger.

No Caption Provided

The second form gave Birkin another head, and larger claw arm.

No Caption Provided

Birkin mutates from second form to third form. Forming two large claw arms, and two smaller ones.

No Caption Provided

Birkin changes to fourth form when damage enough. Growing a larger mouth of teeth, and moving on all six limbs as powerful legs like a beast. Increasing in overall size.

No Caption Provided

When left for dead, Birkin evolves into his massive final form. Mostly flesh with a huge maw of teeth, powerful limbs to move around, and powerful tentacle arms.

Strength

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin smashes aside dozens of crates, sacks, and cans with a single swipe.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin sends a full armored and geared soldier flying dozens of feet with enough force to crash another soldier down.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin punches through the steel side of the train with his claw arm.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin slams the ground hard enough to cause damage to surrounding gas pipes, causing them to explode.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin smashes through a block wall with ease.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin smashes through thick steel doors with ease. Throws soldier hard enough to have damage ceiling collapse on him.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin quakes the earth tunnel.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin quakes the cable car from the outside.

No Caption Provided

Third form Birkin Rips casually through the steel grate of the floor above.

No Caption Provided

Third form Birkin rips through the steel bridging of this plat form completely.

No Caption Provided

Third form Birkin quakes the ceiling above Annette to send the pipes falling down.

No Caption Provided

Fifth form Birkin is fully able to pulls its mass, which is the size of a train cart.

No Caption Provided

Fifth form Birkin's tentacles rip through the train.

No Caption Provided

Fifth form Birkin explodes the train cart its body was in, and rips apart another with its tentacles.

Durability

No Caption Provided

The G-Virus is stated to focus on vitality, and regenerative abilities.

No Caption Provided

The real difference from T-Virus and G-Virus is the non stop evolution that takes place in the host, the fertility of making G-Organisms, and the stated fact that the G-Virus is stated to grant immortality, to breath life back in the body after death as long enough of the body remains to be revived.

No Caption Provided

G-Virus is stated to revitalize cellular function. The source of its healing properties.

No Caption Provided

Stated that he gets stronger with each mutation.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Sherry Birkin was a genetically compatible with William Birkin, and infected with G-Virus. She also received a vaccine before sustaining any physical damage that triggers the mutation. The G-Virus is so adaptable, it adapted to the serum and still provides Sherry all the super healing with none of the mutation side effects.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After having his whole left side shot up, Birkin injects himself with the G-Virus. This not only saves his life, but he heals all damage, and mutates the damaged side into something stronger.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

After heavily damage in combat, Birkin changes into fourth form, and is fully healed.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

When defeated, and thought dead, Birkin transforms within seconds from second form to third form. Healing all damage and becoming more powerful.

No Caption Provided

Third form Birkin is defeated and starts to free fall. Only to heal all damage and transform into fourth form within seconds of the falling.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin shrugs off assault rifle fire.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin shrugging off dual submachine guns till they run dry.

No Caption Provided

First form Birkin is hit by various explosives in the grenade, exploding gas barrels, and exploding gas pipes with no real damage.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Fifth form Birkin gets blasted with a missile launcher, and left for dead. Only to show seconds time frame to recover and back on the attack.

Agility

No Caption Provided

Third form Birkin is agile enough to now perform double spin kicks.

No Caption Provided

Third form Birkin leaps with high speed from one cat walk to the other as fast as Claire and Leon could run.

No Caption Provided

Fourth form Birkin is fully able to leap and move fast enough for Claire and Leon to lose track of. Getting the drop on both.

Embryo

No Caption Provided

Birkin is able to impregnate others with a tentacle into the mouth.

No Caption Provided

Stated again that this is a key factor of G-Virus to implant embryos into other creatures for hosts.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The Embryo is shown to be force into the mouth. Then within a minuet the Embryo comes ripping out of the body. Tearing the body in half.

No Caption Provided

The Police Chief gets ripped in half after minuet of impregnation.

G Adult

No Caption Provided

Birkin's impregnation result in the embryos rejecting the host's genetic make up to that of Birkins, and explosive ejecting out of the host to become its own creature. The adult creature can then reproduce its own little G-Virus monstrosities to attack foes.

No Caption Provided

G-Adult born to full size in seconds. Possessing incredible strength for its size, as well the durability of Birkin himself due to the G-Virus regen.

No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#3 Posted by The_Hajduk (6184 posts) - - Show Bio
#4 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_hajduk: Gotta give ya new debate material outside Chris, Leon, and Wesker lmao.

#5 Edited by The_Hajduk (6184 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I just read it over. I had no idea William's feats were this great.

Why don't you include feats from the guy in Degeneration who used the G-Virus? I think his name was Curtis. I know this is about William who is 10x more badass, but you could give Curtis his own little section at the end just for reference.

#6 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz: I just read it over. I had no idea William's feats were this great.

Why don't you include feats from the guy in Degeneration who used the G-Virus? I think his name was Curtis. I know this is about William who is 10x more badass, but you could give Curtis his own little section at the end just for reference.

That was the movie right?

#7 Posted by The_Hajduk (6184 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Edited by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by tparks (11807 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by TheKinfing (11729 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work man, really good respect thread.

#11 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice work man, really good respect thread.

Thanks