Avatar image for codysf
#1 Edited by CODYSF (2239 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
I'm going to give the comic a chance just like I gave Aquaman a chance and now he became one of my most favorite heroes of all time maybe Vibe haves a chance to become someone great ^_^
I'm going to give the comic a chance just like I gave Aquaman a chance and now he became one of my most favorite heroes of all time maybe Vibe haves a chance to become someone great ^_^
Avatar image for spinningbirdcake
#2 Posted by spinningbirdcake (1432 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll buy the first issue yeah. I'm not sure I'm going to fall in love with either this or the Katana series, or JLA for that matter.

Avatar image for johnnygat
#3 Posted by JohnnyGat (1592 posts) - - Show Bio

Yes.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#4 Edited by Avenging-X-Bolt (17380 posts) - - Show Bio

maybe if he appeals to me in JLA

Avatar image for decoy_elite
#5 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll check out issue 1. See if the character'll be interesting.

Avatar image for codysf
#6 Posted by CODYSF (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

I'll check out issue 1. See if the character'll be interesting.

Cool at least you guys are giving him a chance hope the comic does well

Avatar image for decoy_elite
#7 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I'll check out issue 1. See if the character'll be interesting.

Cool at least you guys are giving him a chance hope the comic does well

I'm hoping. Vibe isn't really a character I've heard good things about so it'd be nice to see him be played well and interestingly.

Avatar image for codysf
#8 Posted by CODYSF (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Decoy Elite said:

@CODYSF said:

@Decoy Elite said:

I'll check out issue 1. See if the character'll be interesting.

Cool at least you guys are giving him a chance hope the comic does well

I'm hoping. Vibe isn't really a character I've heard good things about so it'd be nice to see him be played well and interestingly.

I heard the writer is going to give him a new story to the character of his background

Avatar image for project_worm
#9 Posted by Project_Worm (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll probably grab the first 2 or 3 issues just like I did with Animal Man (which I love)

Avatar image for codysf
#10 Posted by CODYSF (2239 posts) - - Show Bio

@Project_Worm said:

I'll probably grab the first 2 or 3 issues just like I did with Animal Man (which I love)

Animal Man is so badass that is a comic I gave a chance and love in the end

Avatar image for project_worm
#11 Posted by Project_Worm (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

@CODYSF said:

@Project_Worm said:

I'll probably grab the first 2 or 3 issues just like I did with Animal Man (which I love)

Animal Man is so badass that is a comic I gave a chance and love in the end

Exactly It's so good that I'd like to kick the alternate universe version of myself who decided against buying it (I'm sure he's out there somewhere...) So I'll give Vibe the same benefit of doubt

Avatar image for akbogert
#12 Posted by akbogert (3323 posts) - - Show Bio

No particular interest in him, but if he seems awesome in JLA I may pick up the solo stuff.

Avatar image for video_martian
#13 Posted by Video_Martian (5650 posts) - - Show Bio

1. No, I won't give him a chance.

2. It wont be ongoing, it'll only last a few issues.

3. The character is not interesting to me at the very slightest.

Avatar image for saren
#14 Posted by Saren (27534 posts) - - Show Bio

I wasn't planning to, but the solicit covers have Darkseid on them.....

Avatar image for innervenom123
#15 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29887 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman doesn't seem to want to give him a chance.

Avatar image for savagedragon
#16 Posted by SavageDragon (2257 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe, if money wasnt a concern then heck yeah. But because it is then Ill see how the 1st issue is.

Avatar image for shark_repellent_bat_spray
#17 Posted by Shark_Repellent_Bat_Spray (764 posts) - - Show Bio

I always give every title I'm slightly curious about a 2-3 issue chance.

Avatar image for urban_ronin
#18 Posted by Urban_Ronin (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm feeling the new design. However it will all come down to the portrayal for me. I dont wanna read him as a corny cracking lame ass jokes like Spiderman type.

Avatar image for tdk_1997
#19 Posted by TDK_1997 (17706 posts) - - Show Bio

I have never liked him as a character but I will try it out.

Avatar image for binski
#20 Posted by Binski (681 posts) - - Show Bio

The first and last comic I read with Vibe in it is when he died back in the JLA or JLI days in the 80's he seemed cool...but everyone wanted him dead in the letters column so....anyway I'll pick up the first story arc.

Avatar image for thecannon
#21 Posted by TheCannon (20265 posts) - - Show Bio

No. He's a horrible character who deserves to be erased from history. I have no clue why he's getting an ongoing while guys like Blue Beetle, Static, and Deathstroke are all getting cancelled (or have been).

Avatar image for dernman
#22 Edited by Dernman (23322 posts) - - Show Bio

Doubt it. There are too many books on my list as it is and I have a hard time cutting back as it is. I will read a friends copy though.

Avatar image for impossibilly
#23 Posted by impossibilly (929 posts) - - Show Bio

If I hear the first couple of issues are good, I'll check them out. But otherwise, I'm not rushing out to buy Vibe.

Avatar image for cap10nate
#24 Posted by Cap10nate (3629 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope. No interest in the character and already droppung most of my DC titles in favor of Marvel Now books.

Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
#25 Posted by FadeToBlackBolt (23390 posts) - - Show Bio

If DC pays me to read it, sure.

Avatar image for blackwind
#26 Posted by BlackWind (9788 posts) - - Show Bio

@Video_Martian said:

1. No, I won't give him a chance.

2. It wont be ongoing, it'll only last a few issues.

3. The character is not interesting to me at the very slightest.

Pretty much this.