Will there be another Justice League cartoon in the future?

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

It's a trend that keeps happening. When Iron Man came out, the TV show Iron Man Armored adventures came out. Avengers Assemble replaced Avengers EMH after the movie came out. After the Green Lantern movie came out, Cartoon Network made Green Lantern TAS. And I think there was a Fantastic Four cartoon that came on after one of the movies.

They keep making TV shows right after or around the time of the movie, so when the Justice League movie eventually comes out after Dawn of Justice, will Cartoon Network make another Justice League show?

DedrabbiT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Most likely.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

definitely after or around the time the JL movies comes out....i wouldn't expect much from from it though, since all the current superhero cartoons are not that great.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

I sure hope so.

Jmarshmallow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iDude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By iDude

Hopefully a Justice League, Young Justice spin off. Or just bring Young Justice back.

the_tree

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#7  Edited By the_tree

There's a lot of time between now and the future, so yeah.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They'll be hard pressed to match, much less pass the last one in terms of quality.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

definitely after or around the time the JL movies comes out....i wouldn't expect much from from it though, since all the current superhero cartoons are not that great.

Ya but DC is pretty much known for making good animated shows besides TT go

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By MAZAHS117

I heard over anyear ago that Bruce Timm was going to bring back an animated Justice League or was working on developing a new series. That was awhile ago tho, I hope they do bring it back

sacredweapons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They want it now. Then they come out with teen titans go meets justice leauge and everyone is going to be screaming their heads off.

zaied

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By zaied

They probably will make one, eventually. I thought the Justice League arc of 'The Batman' would've been a great precursor to a new series set in that universe.

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

I'd like one sooner than later

wildvine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 50

@mrnoital said:

I'd like one sooner than later

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Aros001

I heard over anyear ago that Bruce Timm was going to bring back an animated Justice League or was working on developing a new series. That was awhile ago tho, I hope they do bring it back

No Caption Provided

kipper34

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really want one with better animation like Young Justice. I'd like Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, Hal Jordan, Aquaman, Cyborg as main characters and have Martian Manhunter, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Red Tornado, Shazam, Question (Renee Montoya) and the Atom as guest characters.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What I'd really like to see is a Metal Men animated show. The fluid look of the constructs in the GL animated show would be perfect if adapted for the kind of constructs the Metal Men make in the comics.

Avatar image for imaloserforbeinghere
ImaLoserForBeingHere

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm hoping they do. Justice League was phenomenal.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope not.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@matthewparker said:

Yeah, well i'm cautiously optimistic, it seems like if a show is good(Green Lantern, Young Justice)/watchable(Beware the Bat) they'll cancel it.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a162dd41dd64
deactivated-5a162dd41dd64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 100

User Lists: 6

Probably, eventually.

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By strangetales

I never really thought about that

There is a GOTG animated show coming out...

Looking like a trend? I sure hope so.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope its more like Young Justice.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They're gonna base it off of new 52 and its gonna be absolute crap with crappy CGI or the same dumb animation they used in JLA war. Nothing will top DCAU JL.

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

@jayc1324: what was wrong with the animation?

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

I sure hope so.

@jayc1324 said:

They're gonna base it off of new 52 and its gonna be absolute crap with crappy CGI or the same dumb animation they used in JLA war. Nothing will top DCAU JL.

Why would they base a cartoon series on the Nu52 when they already have a animated movie universe currently doing that?

torzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't forget Wolverine & the X-men came out after the release of X-men Origins: Wolverine

Dragonborn_CT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Never. Abandon all hope.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_kidd: because they are basing everything off of the new 52. The show could even be in the same universe as the movies. Even if it's not, everything they do is new 52 now, just like before everything was based off of pre new 52 stuff. Even the Lego Batman game is based off of new 52 now.

@sog7dc: it looks bad...

SOG7dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 10

nickthedevil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nickthedevil

@jayc1324 said:

That dumb animation was alot better than the DCAU JL, bud. Hate to break it to you, but I was trying to introduce my wife to the cartoons of my childhood, most namely that one, and... 4/10 aspects of it are absolutely horrible. Animation/lines. Was good at the time.

It's not the same now. Needless to say, neither of us were interested in watching anymore.

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe... But I don't expect much from it...

Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think they'll start to only do stuff that appeals to kids like teen titans go, and if adults and teenagers like the show great, but shows like green lantern the animated series or young justice don't get watched.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godzilla44 said:

@matthewparker said:

Yeah, well i'm cautiously optimistic, it seems like if a show is good(Green Lantern, Young Justice)/watchable(Beware the Bat) they'll cancel it.

sadly thats true ;(

Avatar image for deactivated-5da1bf32237f0
deactivated-5da1bf32237f0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

They'll probably do one in time for the movie and then cancel it after a season--maybe half of one--in favor of a parody of Young Justice in the style of Teen Titans Go!

mandman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They will, It will last three episodes and then be replaced in the lineup by CN for action robot adventure time.

Juke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@idude said:

Hopefully a Justice League, Young Justice spin off. Or just bring Young Justice back.

What's with the giant amount of fans for Young Justice? I've watched half of the first season and it didn't really stick with me as one of DC's best cartoons, it was like any other. In fact I kinda lost interest in it and that's why I never finished Season 1. I'm not asking this to be a smart-guy or start an argument I just wanna know where the giant fandom came from.

Mark_Stephen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juke: For myself I liked it because it had a great Captain Marvel episode and it had Zatanna in it, but truth to tell the time jump between seasons pretty much sunk it for me.

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@juke said:

@idude said:

What's with the giant amount of fans for Young Justice? I've watched half of the first season and it didn't really stick with me as one of DC's best cartoons, it was like any other. In fact I kinda lost interest in it and that's why I never finished Season 1. I'm not asking this to be a smart-guy or start an argument I just wanna know where the giant fandom came from.

It was a superhero cartoon that both kids, teens, and adults could watch. It had lighthearted comedic and childish moments, but it also had real drama and mystery and took its audience seriously, which is what we wanted from a superhero cartoon.

MetalJimmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if they did make a new Justice League cartoon it'd almost certainly be screwed over by Cartoon Network's apparent hatred toward DC Animation. Young Justice was killed because Cartoon Network kept moving it around and delaying the seasons to the point it was almost impossible to catch without carefully watching the internet for news about it, which of course killed any chance for someone under 15 to see it. Green Lantern met a similar fate, along with Beware the Batman.

Beware the Batman especially ticks me off because they moved it to Toonami and put it next to BLACK LAGOON in a time slot way too late for children to see it.

It's hard to pay attention to the fate of every DC animated series put on air in the last five years and not come to the conclusion that Cartoon Network is going out of it's way to make sure DC cartoons fail. Unless the new Justice League is a dopey show for ages 3-6 like Teen Titans Go! I doubt it'll end up doing very well regardless of the quality.