Will the DCEU surpass the MCU in terms of overall wokeness through the next decade?

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Will the DCEU surpass the MCU in terms of overall wokeness through the next decade? (15 votes)

Nah the MCU will always be superior to the DCEU in every way including being woke 67%
Yeah with the recent series of woke DCEU news it wouldn't surprise me if they did 33%

So much beef going on between the Warner Bros executives, directors, actors etc. Direction is completely unclear and the products are in the midst of pandering to woke audiences. What happens next?

• 
krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By krisbishop  Moderator

Nah. With the amount of female and coloured leads coming up for MCU, DCEU is going to have to race or gender-bend all of their characters to keep up.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When did the DCEU pander to woke audiences ? Provide evidence

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Will it exist in a decade?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By kgb725

@escrow: Only white men are non political ?

saboyaba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stop saying woke, you dont even know what it means. I swear some white guy heard a de la soul album from the 90's and heard woke and was like, what's this "stay woke black people are throwing around" and decided hey this is our new red scare right here.

If you don't know what woke is or why people use it just stfu. It's getting ridiculous, the stuff they are attributing it to has nothing to do with why people say it in the first place.

Avatar image for christianrapper
christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

Stop saying woke, you dont even know what it means. I swear some white guy heard a de la soul album from the 90's and heard woke and was like, what's this "stay woke black people are throwing around" and decided hey this is our new red scare right here.

If you don't know what woke is or why people use it just stfu. It's getting ridiculous, the stuff they are attributing it to has nothing to do with why people say it in the first place.

Don’t, you’re wasting your time

Y2G

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Y2G

Hopefully not

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@icec0ld said:

Don’t, you’re wasting your time

Darkvanderling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Darkvanderling

I don’t think current WB will tolerate woke bullshit.