Will MCU Scarlet Witch be strong enough to solo DCEU/CW Justice League after WandaVision??

• 183 results
keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Will MCU Scarlet Witch be strong enough to solo DCEU/CW Justice League after WandaVision?? (105 votes)

Most definitely have to 23%
Maybe 32%
Are you shitting me? No chance in hell 10%
Dunno, but don't lose hope 3%
No, never will 6%
Statue man still statues her 10%
Flash blitzes 11%
Arrow solos 4%
Batman solos 0%
Several other League member can solo her 27%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

By the end of the series ?? (I'm hyped after Feige's statement)

Composite DCEU-CW Superman, Batman, WW, Flash, Aquaman, Cyborg, Shazam, Green Lantern (Ryan Reynolds), Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Firestorm, Arrow, Canary, The Atom and others

What do guys think?

• 
RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Oh, my sweet summer child.

keyrushmeister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Folks, this is a regular Arrow not Spectre

Rijehu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless she's wiping out multiverses or creating universes, then NO.

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keyrushmeister:

Jeniifer Pierce ( and J'onn Jonzz can affect such minds like Jefferson, Brainiac etc. ) already survived Crisis on Infinite Earths which wiped out all of infinite universes ( where each of them is infinite in size and expanding to sth "more infinite" ) across all of history/expansion of time, higher dimensions ( like that pandimensional space ), other dimensions of every Earth like Mirrorverse. Likely some afterlife dimensions like Hell, some structures bigger than multiverse like Negative Speed Force, also corrupted temporal zone etc.

Loading Video...

Kal-El basically resisted way superior reality altering power across history so biologically Paragon of Hope Kara should too. Also Kara in tie-in novels has some haxwise powerful soul or has powerful mind to be a gate to afterlife dimension outside linear time.

Loading Video...

Barry Allen's flashpoint casually retconned the multiverse via Flashpoint.

Also she ain't really tickling Nora Darhk with Fairy powers like tv show closure.

Loading Video...

Zari Tarazi's totem literally countered timeline retcon/fracturing sparing old Zari Tomaz and Zari Tomaz totem could just resist closure in tv streaming service dimension way more terryfying what even trailer shows.

Basically time travellers can mess up everything and conceptual powers of paragons like Sara Lance for being paragon had literal magic power to survive True Form of Atropos having Loom of Fates's life line.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keyrushmeister: Also Kara has wanked powerscaling to have power of big bang like throwing Fort Rozz feat since even power of cold fussion didn't even suffice to reach Fort Rozz. Season 3 Legends consistently said it is power to replicate Big Bang ( aka multiverse creation including dawns of times and other realities ) and Firestorm matrix itself in unstable way can lead out to universe wiping fission reactions ( even high end feats confirm that ). Universes in CW are infinite in size expanding to greater infinite ( by statements of Roulette, Martin Stein, Mar Novu, news of Earth-38 ) structure while MCU universe is finite by Thanos statements. Kara is still way too hax/ too "powerful" to be contained ( or can be partially contained ) by dampeners able to contain Cisco who has access to pandimensional space, cosmic forces users/entities like Purity, some 5th dimension energy users like The Hat ( not mxy lvl but still ), beings like interdimensional creatures, Saturnians, magic beings, some white martians, Firestorm etc.

J'onn mental powers by statements work like reality collision aka collective memories ( so as in case of Myrnn and Malefic ). This collective memories restored such complexed mentally/powerwise beings like Killer Frost, Brainiac, Superman, Jefferson Pierce J'onn multiple time resisted Phantom Zone bfr with phasing even callibrating frequencies and density specially to counter J'onn but failed. J'onn has statement from tie-in novel to have power to phase through pocket dimension by straight line ramming and J'onn is way superior phaser than Barry who can pahse to mirroverse or adapt frequencies. ( Barry couldn't even phase through anti-matter specially countering all positive matter phasing while J'onn could ). Martian Manhunter already badly barely KOed Music Meister who by consistent statements from guide is called to be "omnipotent" being.

Sorry but Kara, Kal, J'onn, Firestorm, Barry still solo her.

Outside wanking i doubt Wanda will ever be that strong. Remember how they soy virginised infinity gems, Odin, Ancient One, Dr Strange, Hela, Drax. Wanda will be nothing really and this wouldn't make any sense as she has reality warping from mind stone. Reality stone would make no sense but no mind one

nn5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DCEU Superman will still speed blitz her, I guess. In raw power though, she already might be more powerful.

Can't speak about CW.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nn5 said:

DCEU Superman will still speed blitz her, I guess. In raw power though, she already might be more powerful.

Can't speak about CW.

So as Flash, Martian Manhunter, Green Lantern and Shazam can blitz her. Speaking of Superman with CW feats he has reality changing/rewriting resistance. So biologically Kara should be equally that strong as Paragon of Hope.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Oliver shoots the non CW arrow timer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@subline said:

Oliver shoots the non CW arrow timer

Well, she was easily suprised by Hawkeye, so way superior version of him Oliver can do the same as she is glass canon and inept

nathanthecynic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She's not beating CW Barry or Kara.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can pretty much do that now.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

She gets blitzed by Barry, kryptonians, martian also they resisted way more powerful haxes than she ever could. Btw you got roasted in all aspects in vs CW Mar Novu fight. Like i have slapped your black hole garbage with no context ( even thou guides completely debunks your personal feelings ). Only marvel.com says bifrost void is some kind of black hole ( but Thanos said he died in process so had to be revived ) + no statements like how big/dense black hole, did Loki touch singularity. Also marvel.com credibility is so "high" as they claim Scepter is Tesseract. Her mind hax <<<<<< martian's.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@Knowledge_King said:

She gets blitzed by Barry, kryptonians, martian also they resisted way more powerful haxes than she ever could. Btw you got roasted in all aspects in vs CW Mar Novu fight. Like i have slapped your black hole garbage with no context ( even thou guides completely debunks your personal feelings ). Only marvel.com says bifrost void is some kind of black hole ( but Thanos said he died in process so had to be revived ) + no statements like how big/dense black hole, did Loki touch singularity. Also marvel.com credibility is so "high" as they claim Scepter is Tesseract. Her mind hax <<<<<< martian's.

I have no idea who you are, but you're wrong for multiple reasons.

1. She wins with TK and TP not hax.

2. Barry can't do much to her and has a ton of feats of being unable to blitz people...like Grodd and sometimes random criminals who get away in a literal car.

3. Wanda can fly so Barry's out of it.

4. Kryptonians don't blitz much.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@Knowledge_King said:

I have no idea who you are, but you're wrong for multiple reasons.

1. She wins with TK and TP not hax.

Super since MMH has infinitely way greater tp and way more versatile one. Lool seriously u go with telekinesis ? Kryptonian flight is way above that. Barry was able multiple times counter Grodd mind hax which is leagues superior by feats and statements to Wanda's or Kara was able to counter mindhax of Psi who has already better tp feats and statements

2. Barry can't do much to her and has a ton of feats of being unable to blitz people...like Grodd

So ? We assume heroes are at their best. Or we use Wanda who can be beaten/suprised by human Clint Barton.

and sometimes random criminals who get away in a literal car.

Typical of WorldWarrior pretends MCU characters have no jobbers as they are literal Holly Dollies. I am used to such trolls. Also Barry blitzed several times weather master for instance or enlongated man.

3. Wanda can fly so Barry's out of it.

Yes Barry can fly with arms like rescuing Patty Spivot from building even he did way faster in air than Wanda

Loading Video...

It is not his coommon power since he is more ground fighter but don't pretend Wanda is aerial fighter like Iron Man, DR Strange with clothes, Vision or War Machine. She can't simultaneously fly and fight.

4. Kryptonians don't blitz much.

I know and Wanda's tp is basically trash since she can only mind hax mini part of street and long prep time unlike Martian who can truly fight on mental comabts and can quickly freeze and painfully kill mentally. Also let not forget Wanda is glass canon unlike Firestorm, kryptonians, martians.

Again don't try with time stone countering time travels since time gem can only slow down time at least on district lvl or just see potential futures. So as only thing what says bifrost void is black hole is marvel.com which constantly gets debunked/changed by creators so nothing credible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@keyrushmeister: Btw i have seen review iwth Spoilers and

Wanda is not really reality warper, but she is trapped somewhere in not real reality. This is what i expected. MCU loves soyboying their heroes converting into useless Disney Princesses.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not beating cw lucifer if he says no to being killed (literally the entire show premise is letting stuff happen) and prob cw flash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

not beating cw lucifer if he says no to being killed (literally the entire show premise is letting stuff happen) and prob cw flash

forgot this is cw jl so only flash prob win

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: I have read review with spoilers and basically all disgusting MCU wankers will get dissapointed as Wanda is not really that powerful ( maybe she is but we have to watch until end ). Flash, Kal, Kara, J'onn, JaxStein/RonnieStein handily solo claps her by feats and consistent powerscaling supported by statements from show and the guide.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:

@userthatisme: I have read review with spoilers and basically all disgusting MCU wankers will get dissapointed as Wanda is not really that powerful ( maybe she is but we have to watch until end ). Flash, Kal, Kara, J'onn, JaxStein/RonnieStein handily solo claps her by feats and consistent powerscaling supported by statements from show and the guide.

ah ok. thank you very much

Crimson_COMET

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thomas Curry solos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:

Idk are u ironic for mini spoilers or different ( it's irrelevant to me since i have read review with zero context ), but i don't expect miracles.

Notice the fact they virginised all their heroes turning them into typical Disney Princesses.

Odin was soyboy who always needed rescue despite strong statements which lack context.

Hela is simple sword thrower with extended longevity, durability, healing factor ( no cosmic lvl sorcerress )

All gems have been nerfed badly including nigh featless soul gem and fodder mind gem.

This is what i expected. Same as all MCU fanboys were claiming Doctor Strange is gonna be casual reality warper after those trailers while movie debunks everything claiming only Dormammu connceted minions can do that stuff in mirror dimension etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@userthatisme said:
@mama7 said:

Idk are u ironic for mini spoilers or different ( it's irrelevant to me since i have read review with zero context ), but i don't expect miracles.

Notice the fact they virginised all their heroes turning them into typical Disney Princesses.

Odin was soyboy who always needed rescue despite strong statements which lack context.

Hela is simple sword thrower with extended longevity, durability, healing factor ( no cosmic lvl sorcerress )

All gems have been nerfed badly including nigh featless soul gem and fodder mind gem.

This is what i expected. Same as all MCU fanboys were claiming Doctor Strange is gonna be casual reality warper after those trailers while movie debunks everything claiming only Dormammu connceted minions can do that stuff in mirror dimension etc.

i see your point. i agree.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@userthatisme: I just hate when people use contextless showings and visuals from trailers with zero context to wank characters ( until their wank gets roasted badly by actual movie/show ). They love using statements ( with no confirmation and no editorial/applied plans ) from Feige to wank more some feats while movie still roasts them. Like directors and writers promised to introduce multiverse in Far from Home meanwhile it all turns out to be a fake ( but low IQ lvl sources like Screenrant, CBR, Cosmicbookwonders believe in everything )

I will say that way:

Actual movie/show statements, showings, scaling>= Official tie-in guides which u can buy in shop>> statements from websites>>>>>>>>>>>> VFX, concept arts, WoG, trailer visuals.

Trailers never show actual story, but only visuals to drain interest into movie

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: Not seeing a counter to Thanos level TK.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: Not seeing a counter to Thanos level TK.

Ok and what Thanos has done ? THanos is simple brute with strikes hard enough to harm Hulk but no versatility of Hulk ( just better skills ). Lifting that brute on distance is nothing worthy praising. Cool she cracked bullet proof armor or cracked Vibranium matching metal sword. This proves only Ultron feat consistent. And what ?

Kara has already casually surpassed literal better telekinetic child ( can't find that on youtube ):

https://www8.series9.ac/film/supergirl-season-2/watching.html?ep=22 ( 23:55 ) with all of her body. Also flying inside black hole is more impressive. Do not counter with bifrost void since it has no literal on screen feats for Loki how has he survived ( context proves Loki died and got revived ) and Devil Anus was debunked.

We can omegawank Thanos to let say Large Planet if we must treat those BHs seriously but Kara with J'onn survived destruction of black hole at singularity what is 16 quintilions way more powerful ( and Kara said that is piece of cake for her ). So as her speed, counterhaxes etc.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: Loki never died and got revived. That's complete nonsense.

As for Thanos, he scales to Thor and Hulk as well as Thor's weapons. Thor himself has survived weapons that harmed ships that tanked blackholes.

SW destroyed Thanos' weapon and his armor, and was tearing him apart. That Kara and MMH feat isn't good enough to survive her TK.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: Loki never died and got revived. That's complete nonsense.

While Thanos said "no more ressurection" also this was all off screen and that black hole had unknown size. As i said marvel.com isn't at all credible.

As for Thanos, he scales to Thor and Hulk as well as Thor's weapons. Thor himself has survived weapons that harmed ships that tanked blackholes.

I debunked this devil anus + this was all off screen. This was only said to be neutron star inside einstein rosen bridge as Banner and movie guide says. Movies and guides statements >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your personal wanked interpretations out of context. Loki barely was obliterated by black hole grenade and Kurse scaling above Thor was oneshoted by BH grenade.

SW destroyed Thanos' weapon and his armor, and was tearing him apart. That Kara and MMH feat isn't good enough to survive her TK.

Wanna go that retard so again no context how Loki survived and devil anus is not black hole as Banner and guide says. Bifrost Void for Loki lacks on screen descriptions and Loki likely died in that.

Also survivng gravity of unknown size black hole <<<<<<<<<survivng gravity of black hole with known size<<<< survivng interior of it off-screen<<<<<<<<<survivng interior of it on screen<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< destroying it. It was all offscreen with Loki.

Grandmaster ship could also fly around it avoiding contact as it was all off screen with no descripton.

Also Refuugee ship survived off screen. It could be ripped apart in process with resisting main remannt to fly.

Keep trying and keep failing. Also "BHs" are only your counter + i wanna remind you if u wanna go again with devl anus as black hole then it's energy shields were protecting while fodder asgardian zombies could oneshot this orgy ship of Grandmaster.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: None of it was off-screen. On screen we saw the ship survive a black hole and we saw Loki get sucked up into the Void.

Thor also has the feat of saving Loki from the blackhole grenade and of tanking attacks from an infinity stone that's said to turn the universe dark via the convergence.

Not to mention that Loki's armor survived the void as well, putting Asgardian metal at 'survive blackhole level' and thus their weapons slightly above it (Hela and Loki pierced Thor) and SW's TK is above that level.

Basically there's like 5 different ways to scale to blackhole level for SW's TK. It clears here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: None of it was off-screen. On screen we saw the ship survive a black hole

Which one then ? Devil's anus is said only to be collapsing neutron star in largest wormhole on Sakaar and ship could fly around it avoiding contact as it was off screen and without details.

Sorry man/madam but this is unexplained and filled with plotholes.

and we saw Loki get sucked up into the Void.

Ok and ? What has happened then to him ?

Thor also has the feat of saving Loki from the blackhole grenade

From it's gravity while this black hole hadn't even defined size. Even microblack holes with nanometers or picometers in radius have strong graity to pull but not obliterative.

and of tanking attacks from an infinity stone that's said to turn the universe dark via the convergence.

Have u ever listened to Dr Selvig statements ? Malekith will use all out power during full convergence and convergence itself will raise power exponentially. It's not it's own power + this process could take very slow. Jane's vision means nothing as it is just plan of Malekith with unknown timing

Not to mention that Loki's armor survived the void as well,

Off screen and no evidence. Keep trying and keep failing also marvel.com has proven their shit credibility as they can't see difference between tesseract and scepter.

putting Asgardian metal at 'survive blackhole level'

How big black hole just to know density and with singularity touching or not ?

and thus their weapons slightly above it (Hela and Loki pierced Thor) and SW's TK is above that level.

Show me statement Thanos sword is made of it ( u won't show it since i roasted you multiple times)

Basically there's like 5 different ways to scale to blackhole level for SW's TK. It clears here.

I debunked every evidence of it and you constantly fails to prove it or show scanings. Bigger black hole is way less dense + black holes which are also portals are definitely supressed black holes without singularity via exotic matter's existence. Black Hole which Kara tanked or Firestorm has destroyed has actual singularity by statements of credible nerd characters.

ALso go that way then still resisting destruction of black hole with singularity and actual confirmation is 6,4*10^17 times more impressive than wanked off screen survival without context or descriptions

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: It's on screen stated that it takes 6 months to get to Asgard if you don't go through the blackhole. So wrong there.

Loki on screen goes into the Void and is alive in the literal credit scenes. As is his armor. We KNOW he survives.

The Convergence lasted like a few hours. Expanding to universal in a few hours is...universal.

Thanos' sword not only chips Vibranium and matches/blocks Stormbreaker, but it's literally said to be Uru by directors. So it's blackhole level by both feats and scaling.

SW's TK still stomps.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

@mama7: It's on screen stated that it takes 6 months to get to Asgard if you don't go through the blackhole. So wrong there.

Can you comprehend statement: "Collapsing Neutron Star INSIDE Einstein-Rosen Bridge" ? It seems u don't and ER Bridges are not black holes at all or maybe are but supressed as they are stable. Also you failed to show me statement they went through interior of that star. Show me statement from guide or we don't use that then. And yes energy shields were covering that ship during devil anus while without shields it got stomped by fodder nigh featless asgardian zombies which were oneshoted by texasian guns basically.

Loki on screen goes into the Void and is alive in the literal credit scenes.

Credit scene can refer to events even happening months later. Tie-in comic of Avengers prelude implies it has happened all year later after Thor events even it was confirmed. Comic statement >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> framecut scene teasing the sequel.

As is his armor. We KNOW he survives.

Still no context. Also Heimdall and Friga said he died as Heimdall is guy with super senses. This would make no sense Loki for hiding from them as Frigga was saying "THor is mourning brother's death". Thanos still said "no more resurection".

The Convergence lasted like a few hours. Expanding to universal in a few hours is...universal.

Still Malekith didn't use all out power toward him and Aether is said to be transforming matter into dark matter. Entire FLash connect universe is all about dark matter and all metas.

Thanos' sword not only chips Vibranium and matches/blocks Stormbreaker,

And what ?

but it's literally said to be Uru by directors. So it's blackhole level by both feats and scaling.

Do not strike me with that garbage again. You countered nothing and still marvel.com has no credibility as all websites which get constant change. Also how big black hole then and yeah we have no evidence to what extent. Btw black holes is still only your counter.

SW's TK still stomps.

Ok so prove me she can bust black holes like 5 meter radius one. Resisting black hole inside is planet lvl durability ( of that density ), but obliterating it is Large Star lvl power. When dog bites me i will survive definitely, but with bad wound.

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King: ALso MCU is aware of exotic matter existence since Selvig needed Iridium for antiprotons aka exotic matter to stabilize wormhole over the city. Same as in Flash S2 exotic matter and breaches as Stein said.

Those verses are aware of difference between singularity, black hole, wormhole, einstein rosen bridge. Einstein Rosen bridge statement also exist in CW as Felicity with Curtis tried to enhance breach from Earth-90 and it was said to be simply Einstein-Rosen Bridge.

Kara, Barry, Firestorm resisted black hole with actual core, gravity, event horizon etc. inside of it ( which were no portals but singularities by statements of credible characters ).

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: A collapsing neutron star is no different than a blackhole, still immense gravity, density, etc. And yeah, fodder zombie asgardians have asgardian metal...which scales to blackhole+ this has already been discussed.

Loki...literally hides from Heimdall in that same movie and in the tie-in is hiding from Frigga and Heimdall. So wrong on that again.

Not sure what you're talking about with destroying a black hole being star level power.

1. Thor's above star level power. Thanos is > him and SW >Thanos with her TK.

2. There's 0 way to prove that destroying a blackhole is even possible, and definitely that it's star level.

SW still stomps with TK.

Avatar image for deactivated-60584707e8b9b
deactivated-60584707e8b9b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

@mama7: A collapsing neutron star is no different than a blackhole, still immense gravity, density, etc.

Collapsing neutron star is not collapsed neutron star. This is not black hole. Guide says it is:

No Caption Provided

Collapsing neutron star it is star shrinking ( in unknown extent ) what makes it no BH. Lightest possible Neutron star is with mass 10 % of the sun.

Even if that was still no evidence did they went through it. They could just fly around it as farthest as possible to avoid contact with centre as this was autopilot and Thor, Valkirie and Banner fainted. This was off screen that penetration, ship was literally shaking itself like turbulences ( with energy shields ). It was travelling during scene of Hela threatening to asgardian people to execute them all.

And yeah, fodder zombie asgardians have asgardian metal...which scales to blackhole+ this has already been discussed.

Still try harder. Still they got oneshoted by texasian bullets. Yeah already has been discussed and i debunked this. Or prove me that texasian gun was filled with super bullets made of asgardian metal

Loki...literally hides from Heimdall in that same movie and in the tie-in is hiding from Frigga and Heimdall. So wrong on that again.

No he doesn't find since Friga discovered him on her own. And still Loki could have died or obliterated into thousands of pieces then Thanos could set him back and make alive with tech maybe.

Not sure what you're talking about with destroying a black hole being star level power.

E=mc^2, Hawking radiation theory. To destroy black hole u need just make it evaporate turning into pure energy.

1. Thor's above star level power.

It was small fraction of that neutron star and Thor still got roasted to crisp in process

Thanos is > him and SW >Thanos with her TK.

Cute

2. There's 0 way to prove that destroying a blackhole is even possible,

And there is 0 way to prove that metahuman exist, aliens exist, 6 shiny jewel which together can destroy 50% of living beings in universe, 0 way to prove magic can even exist etc.

and definitely that it's star level.

E=mc^2

SW still stomps with TK.

U countered nothing and that black hole shattering oneshots that feat.

Even u wanna go omegamaximum wank then go on. Kara survived Chandrasekhar lvl nova of Overgirl explosion ( Curtis said that twice and Cisco said supernova. Even tv guide said supernova ) at her weakest

No Caption Provided

Still Kara, J'onn, Firestorm with feats described by consistent statements >>>>>>>>>>> max wanked Wanda > max wanked Thanos, Thor

No Caption Provided

Ah and still this statement comes from Marvel.com which talks trash like Odin having interdimensional telepathy bla bla bla or tessercat and scepter is the same thing. Movie statements >= Guide statements >>>>>>>websites which constantly gets changed/edited by creators with some senseless bs facts.

Devil anus is not black hole by statements and descriptions in movie + no evidence it went through interior of that star.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: Nope. Heimdall literally says the only way to get to Asgard is to fly through the collapsing neutron star. So it's fact that they went through the black hole.

The texas guns...have you seen guns before? They can't fire that well without reloading. And bullets cannot chip metal/rock like they did to Hela's swords. Those are clearly super charged bullets.

Frigga tried to find Loki but got blocked. It's specifically mentioned he's blocking her. The 'he might be in a million pieces' thing is pure speculation. All we know is he survived it by the literal end of the movie. Nothing states or shows he didn't survive it on his own.

e=mc^2 doesn't work. Science says you can't destroy blackholes so you can't use real life science for that feat.

Not sure why you keep mentioning marvel.com. You're the only one using it.

SW's TK is enough to take out everyone in this topic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King said:

@mama7: Nope. Heimdall literally says the only way to get to Asgard is to fly through the collapsing neutron star. So it's fact that they went through the black hole.

Prove it it is black hole or not. Also Heimdall said nothing, but that was Valkirie. Do u watch movies or just random cutscenes ? Since you don't even remember the story of the movie.

The texas guns...have you seen guns before? They can't fire that well without reloading. And bullets cannot chip metal/rock like they did to Hela's swords. Those are clearly super charged bullets.

Any evidence or statements he enhanced them ? It literally wrecked Hela's weaponry or asgardian metals.

Frigga tried to find Loki but got blocked. It's specifically mentioned he's blocking her.

Where did she say that ?

https://readcomiconline.to/Comic/Marvel-s-Thor-The-Dark-World-Prelude/Issue-1?id=109795#11

She just located him and Loki didn't want to talk with her. He didn't repel her but she just stopped Astral projecting

The 'he might be in a million pieces' thing is pure speculation.

Just as pure assumptions of "tanking". Odin said he would have been scattered across universe but somehow is alive/survived but unknown details. Thanos likely ressurected him with tech. Both Odin and Loki consistently are soyboys in MCU, but Odin and Frigga raised Loki so technically they should know limits of Loki. Nothing either guide or tie-in comic implies what has happened to him, how did he survive this spacewarp. ( SPACEWARP IS NOT BLACK HOLE AS YOU REJECT MARVEL.COM STATEMENTS )

All we know is he survived it by the literal end of the movie.

Somehow to uknown extent. And still black hole size uknown ( while credibility of that marvel.com is pathethic ) and time of residing in it. He could even reside attoseconds inside.

Nothing states or shows he didn't survive it on his own.

And nothing states how did he survive or he no sold everything + Odin said he should have died.

e=mc^2 doesn't work.

So as every meta power. E=mc^2 and black hole works as Stephen Hawking said it is only way to destroy black holes.

Also i can say that Kara could harm Malefic with laser and Brainiac 5 said ( emphasizing this is not exaggerated irony ) that feat of Malefaak destroying Kara's kryptonian nanomaterial cape ( perforating with teeth ) is more terryfying than antimatter fueled bomb destroying all life across 3 solar systems. Antimatter mechanism of annihilation works like nukes so basically energy of 10^50 Joules of bomb to do that at least.

Science says you can't destroy blackholes so you can't use real life science for that feat.

Black holes can be destroyed theorethically like giving antimatter black hole into that positive matter black hole or just wait when BH will evaporate naturally via Hawking Radiation.

Not sure why you keep mentioning marvel.com. You're the only one using it.

Because only this has unique ( only one existing ) statement of that being black hole. Marvel official guide, movies, shows nothing says of that being black hole.

SW's TK is enough to take out everyone in this topic.

Nope, not even close. Because u can't counter anything and your shit ABCD logic doesn't work like that.

Or we assume that Rocket is more powerful than full IG THanos since Rocket can make Thor butthurt with paw slap > THor with axe >axe>>>>>>> 6 infinity gems beam by using context lacking scaling.

Ok so let not use marvel.com then basically nothing was stated to be black hole.

THen your logic really suck, like saying your mum can harm you with slap and your body can survive bite of a dog ( which left you bad, bleeding wound ).

Then: Your mum > you > dog ( despite Dog was harming you ).

Keep struggling, because you are failing still.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: I was wrong about the exact thing, but Heimdall specifically does say some things about going through the wormholes.

https://youtu.be/CftVxeNRoUA?t=70

The fact that bullets can hurt/destroy metal means they're enhanced. Bullets don't do that.

What you posted about Frigga and Loki...is what I said. He blocked her. In the Thor movie he blocked Heimdall multiple times.

The blackhole was large/powerful enough to suck up stars on screen so...above star level.

So thanks for the correction, SW's TK is above star level and black hole level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: I was wrong about the exact thing, but Heimdall specifically does say some things about going through the wormholes.

https://youtu.be/CftVxeNRoUA?t=70

SOrry my bad, but he said "big one' and what ? He just says that wormhole aka Devil Anus is bigger in size than just regular

The fact that bullets can hurt/destroy metal means they're enhanced. Bullets don't do that.

Ok any statements he used enhanced ? So he asked hela to create bullets for him or what ? Any statements on that

What you posted about Frigga and Loki...is what I said. He blocked her. In the Thor movie he blocked Heimdall multiple times.

Outside asking how has he done it it proves nothing Loki was "blocking" her as he refused to talk with her. On becoming "invisible" for her.

The blackhole was large/powerful enough to suck up stars on screen so...above star level.

Do you know how event horizon works ? It bends space-time around you. Same with wormholes in Einstein general relativity. It just makes it look different while it isn't. Or prove me that that "black hole" just made magically all those stars returning into own previous positions. Or statements showing that this "BH" was magical. Supermassive black holes like in our galaxy is super heavy as it's gravity can affect entire galaxy spinning it's interior is fodderous basically as density is equal to water's density. It bends space-time and makes you travelling at speed of light at surface but it isn't harmful. Smaller black hole then gravity is smaller but way denser and surface way more destructive.

Definition of black hole is Speed of light is your escape veloity at surface but ftl is after entering it ( from interior escape )

So thanks for the correction, SW's TK is above star level and black hole level.

THis is not how it works. Lool and even thou if we must go that retard with your garbage logic still i clapped you with that solar system thing.

So by your logic our sun is galaxy lvl by feats as it's light makes all stars from night skies dissapear from existence. Great, nice oscarworthy logic.

Still Firestorm and Kara wrecked that black hole making it 100 quintilion times more impressive that Wanda's wanked scaling.

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:

By feats, those bullets cannot be normal. Unless MCU Texas is a Wakanda-like society and even then...the bullets wouldn't be normal. Bullets cannot chip away at giant metal constructs like that. No statement is needed.

The void's a blackhole by feats, statements, and shown on screen. Some of those stars didn't come back. So it's multi-star level and thus far above solar system level.

This puts Wanda's TK waaaay above anyone in CW or DCEU Justice League.

Avatar image for randybutternubs
RandyButterNubs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol no

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she can do everything she wants in her 'reality dome' she can win against non-speedsters and below hypersonic projection/attacks, unless it's all illusion. Who knows, if she gets an insane reaction and combat speed, and durability feat (better be passive barrier) she would be overpowered even if it's an illusion dome, it would be insanely overpowered if it's an actual reality warping.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7:

By feats, those bullets cannot be normal. Unless MCU Texas is a Wakanda-like society and even then...the bullets wouldn't be normal. Bullets cannot chip away at giant metal constructs like that. No statement is needed.

Those featless zombies only were attacking non energy shield ( not glowing ) ship destroying it. Same was with that Sakaarian refugge ship.

The void's a blackhole by feats,

Like what ? Space bending ? This can also be normal wormhole

statements,

You literally autorejected on your own marvel.com statement ( not credible site ) so nothing is stated to be black hole. C'moon try to stretch that shit because it has no sense.

and shown on screen.

non clear look means nothing. Triple pride and triple failure

Some of those stars didn't come back.

All of them came back, this is how space bending works

So it's multi-star level and

Not this is not how it works. Near surface all photons gets crazy as literally black hole is thing where light cannot escape .

thus far above solar system level.

Also that bomb was said to be wipe life across 3 solar systems. So still way above Wanda ( using context lacking scaling of yours ).

J'onn= Kara = Malefic >> Supergirl's cape >>>>> bomb able to destroy 3 solar systems.

Let not forget Kara has taken Rory Mick's planck temperature heatgun what should make her already about galaxy lvl in durability logically ( i know Rory controls stream of his own flamethrower but specially lowering to your retarded logic )

Quadrple try and quadrple failure

This puts Wanda's TK waaaay above anyone in CW or DCEU Justice League.

No it doesn't. ALso wanna already go max retard so Kara scales above Lexosuits, which can destroy Sun Eater and same sun eater can destroy sun which visually out of context can make all stars dissapear out of existence by visuals ( by your logic ). So as Firestorm.

Oh wait i forgot about the fact that Firestorm thermal core/matrix can in unstable way create universe busting fissions.

Universe in MCU is finite by Thanos statements while universes in CW are infinite in size expanding to higher infinite structure by consistent statements. So Firestorm >>>>>>>>>>>> wanked Wanda and Thor.

Barry and Kara could create visually and statementwise centrifugal force able to freeze universe and that reality rewriting power across history.

Ahh also going with your dumb logic then in Crisis Jonathan's pod was sucked into the wormhole which visually looks like it has sucked star and galaxy visually ( looks also black, space bending ). Looking also more black holish than that bifrost void.

No Caption Provided

Superman could casually crack this pod ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIzZyNewq9Y ). Superman < Supergirl, J'onn, Firestorm

What makes consistent with Chandrasekhar thing at her weakest, Planck temperature, 3 solar system scaling bla bla bla

THis consistence >>>>> wanked Wanda.

Wanna strike again ?

WordWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: You provided nothing new. The Void's still a blackhole by feats that swallowed entire stars and scaling off of that, Wanda is far above the CW and DCEU Justice League with her TK.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7: You provided nothing new.

No, i just used your shitty logic against you + without using that shitty logic i still can scale them that high

The Void's still a blackhole

Nope it isn't. You already admitted you don't care about this not credible site marvel.com. Guide only calls it spacewarp and tie-in comic said Loki just fell into Yggdrasil. So no black holeness.

Double pride, double fail.

by feats that swallowed entire stars

In reality only bend time-space buy by mo logic and context "swallowed entire galaxy visually". _ other feats i stated scales that high likely consistently

and scaling off of that, Wanda is far above the CW and DCEU Justice League with her TK.

Oh so if you still are scaling that without context you admit you surrender.

I guess i already won even without using your dumb logic.

Bye bye and stay safe during pandemic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Knowledge_King:

Also to begin with that your shit logic those shiny objects visible in night skies/space can also be minor celestial bodies. Check in google that watching night skies u don't only observe stars. U can also observe mini planetoids like Ceres or small planets like Mars or large planets like Jupiter. So prove me those are stars or i can assume it was draining tiny asteroids ( like Halley comet ) which reflects light of the sun making visually "star like" look.

So basically you have lead into nothing.

You admitted you surrender so i guess our "debate" is over completely

iknowwhoyouare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If she could, she would make the Infinity Gauntlet obsolete therefore making Infinity War and Endgame pointless movies

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EP1 feat: warping a strawberry into someone's throat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EP2 notable feats:

Psionic Blast

Again, she warped an object inside of Vision, that means she can fatally use reality warping directly to the subject.

Time doesn't flow inside her reality dome? (maybe not, cus the toy came from the outside that doesn't belong in her reality fell to the ground.)

She could also rewind time inside her reality dome?

Unless.. It's all illusion? A dream, Wanda is in coma? Experimented by Hydra? (I believe this is the most likely since we've seen the hydra symbol twice inside her reality)