#1 Posted by GXrevs06 (4773 posts) - - Show Bio

Considering the crazy, massive AOE 'flash freezing' feats she was casually pulling off in the first movie, I find it particularly odd that she can't freeze a mere tsunami. I kinda guess they would have to nerf her down for the plot to work.

#2 Posted by Warlockmage (9312 posts) - - Show Bio

well her biggest massive flash freeze happened when she wasn't 100% in control of her powers right? when she froze the lake and did the eternal winter she was emotional and wasn't in control?

im asking because i haven't seen the movie in years but thats what i remember. When she's in control/not emotional she doesn't have the feats to say she could stop a Tsunami

Avatar image for majinblackheart
#3 Edited by MajinBlackheart (9467 posts) - - Show Bio

She'll be freezing those waves by the end.

#4 Posted by Tomkatie (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

Nah man, she's gonna get a massive amp and form the Arendelle Avengers with people with other elemental powers

#5 Edited by boschePG (6320 posts) - - Show Bio

Elsa just has to Let it go

#6 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36849 posts) - - Show Bio

If this movie doesn’t end with an after credit scene of another Disney Princess telling Elsa the universe is a lot bigger and they start to form the Princess Avengers I’m out...

#7 Posted by MetalJimmor (6547 posts) - - Show Bio

Elsa's powers are pretty unpredictable. For all the raw power she has she was still being beaten by a bunch of normal guys with crossbows because she lacks any real control. Her powers are also extremely dependent on her emotional state.

#8 Posted by Magian (151774 posts) - - Show Bio

You can't really tell from just that one scene.

#9 Posted by Dogzee (528 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol seeing guys on here watching Frozen and talking about feats and if she will be nerfed lmao