Will DCEU Wonder Woman get power up/new abilities in WW 1984 forgeting JL movie ?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc
deactivated-5bdbf1dc6fdcc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Will DCEU Wonder Woman get power up/new abilities in WW 1984 forgeting JL movie ? (7 votes)

Yes 29%
No 71%

Screw Justice League because this movie had many critics mainly because of nerfing and removing impressive powersets like in BvS and her solo movie. Could she get more powers in her solo movie ? Like Braseletless mode or God of War powers ( she killed him so such as Tk or Tp or Intangibility, thermokinesis or Zeus thunders or tornado creation ) or flying on her own or some powersets from her pre crisis comics like freezing breath or large building/bridge lvl transmutation or teleportation via lasso etc.

• 
Veshark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I would like her to actually fly, but I really don’t think Diana needs more powers. If anything, they need to remove the silly sword-shield combo she’s been packing since the New 52. One because it reduces her to a generic Xena-like warrior rather than a superhero, and two because it makes having a magic lasso and bracelets rather redundant.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This makes no since. The movie takes place BEFORE Justice League. What you see in Justice league is her full power.

Magian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 11

Really doubt that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This makes no since. The movie takes place BEFORE Justice League. What you see in Justice league is her full power.

Full power ? Where is her desintegrative autoshield in JL ? Her God mode ? Even her god clash capable of knocking back Doomsday and one shoting small buildings.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

I doubt they're gonna upgrade her powerset given it's a prequel.

That said, limited flight (not like Superman's) would be cool, but I don't think she needs it. Her leaps offer as much mobility, and she's already as good as a high tier can be in combat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I doubt they're gonna upgrade her powerset given it's a prequel.

That said, limited flight (not like Superman's) would be cool, but I don't think she needs it. Her leaps offer as much mobility, and she's already as good as a high tier can be in combat.

I don't think it is really gonna be prequel because Steve is back then and remember she with conversation with Cyborg said "I lost my love hundreds years ago". It could be time travel.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 anthp2000  Moderator  Online
Avatar image for jimjaspers20675
JimJaspers20675

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She'll still get bodied by MCU IW ironman.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Possibly.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

If they do she'll probably lose the power somehow by the end of the film.