Will DCEU Black Adam vs Superman happen?

rizaadxn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Will DCEU Black Adam vs Superman happen? (33 votes)

Yes 67%
No 6%
Seems unlikely 27%

Seriously, what are the chances of this as well as Henry coming back?

• 
LordTwigo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#1  Edited By LordTwigo

If you mean the Rock specifically fighting Henry Cavill's superman, the odds are pretty low. But against a new recasted dceu superman, that would be pretty high

SamJackson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By SamJackson

Live action Superman/Shazam! Return of Black Adam.

Avatar image for universeprodigy
UniverseProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope it will be against a new Superman. With an actor that can actually act. And without Snyder, staying true to the actual source material character.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hope it will be against a new Superman. With an actor that can actually act. And without Snyder, staying true to the actual source material character.

You don't think Henry Cavil is a decent actor? Thought the consensus was that he's great as Superman, just that the Superman written for him wasn't that great.

UniverseProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:
@universeprodigy said:

You don't think Henry Cavil is a decent actor? Thought the consensus was that he's great as Superman, just that the Superman written for him wasn't that great.

I think he is a terrible actor.

Henry Cavil's Superman is extremely wooden and uncharismatic. Same few face expressions and mannerisms all the time. And almost non existent acting range.

I never feel like I'm seeing an actual Superman in his scenes. I constantly feel like it's just an actor trying to be the character (just like in Witcher with his cringe forced Geralt voice).

Actor doesn't even try to make a different persona for Clark Kent, as opposed to Superman. They are literally the same in every way.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Perhaps, but by then that will be black Superman.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Belando
@universeprodigy said:
@belando said:
@universeprodigy said:

Henry Cavil's Superman is extremely wooden and uncharismatic. Same few face expressions and mannerisms all the time. And almost non existent acting range.

I never feel like I'm seeing an actual Superman in his scenes. I constantly feel like it's just an actor trying to be the character (just like in Witcher with his cringe forced Geralt voice).

Actor doesn't even try to make a different persona for Clark Kent, as opposed to Superman. They are literally the same in every way.

Why are you copy-pasting what you've written elsewhere? :) Almost like you have an agenda with this brand new account.

No Caption Provided

But each to their own, I guess.

UniverseProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:
@universeprodigy said:
@belando said:
@universeprodigy said:

Why are you copy-pasting what you've written elsewhere? :) Almost like you have an agenda with this brand new account.

No Caption Provided

Because why would I waste my time writing the same thing but a little more differently worded? When I wrote similar thing a few minutes ago in another thread?

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Belando

@universeprodigy: Because you're in a different conversation? I don't know anyone to be taken seriously on this site that just CTRL-C + CTRL-V's. It's not just "similar", it's literally the exact same.

You should be able to explain these things in your own words on the spot without having to copy prior comments. That much should be obvious?

UniverseProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By UniverseProdigy
@belando said:

@universeprodigy: Because you're in a different conversation? I don't know anyone to be taken seriously on this site that just CTRL-C + CTRL-V's. It's not just "similar", it's literally the exact same.

You should be able to explain these things in your own words without having to copy prior comments. That much should be obvious?

Are you dumb? I literally explained my opinion in my own words.

I copied MY WORDS. That I WROTE. What I need to explain?

Your question was if I think Henry Cavil was a decent actor. I literally wrote in another thread why I think he is a bad actor. Why can't I write the same thing to basically the same discussion?

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Belando

@universeprodigy:

Are you dumb? I copied MY WORDS. That I WROTE. IN MY OWN WORDS. What I need to explain?

Your question was if I think Henry Cavil was a decent actor. I literally wrote in another thread why I think he is a bad actor. Why can't I write the same thing to basically the same discussion?

Yes, I'm dumb. I should just have copied and pasted a comment I made earlier. What a waste of time on my end.

A person doesn't sound credible if they're not able to engage in a new dialog. It doesn't matter if you wrote it. It looks childish and doesn't contribute anything to the ongoing conversation if you're not able to engage. Like a few others on this site copy-pasting their posts in every "relevant" thread they can think of. It's useless, nothing, and I'm assuring you, you'll be ignored if your go-to is copy-pasting yourself in different threads.

UniverseProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

@universeprodigy:

Are you dumb? I copied MY WORDS. That I WROTE. IN MY OWN WORDS. What I need to explain?

Yes, I'm dumb. I should just have copied and pasted a comment I made earlier. What a waste of time on my end.

Yes, it seems you are extremely dumb. Do you answer to the same question in different way each time someone else asks you that same question?
Does sky suddenly becomes green when someone asks you what it's color? Because you said it was blue to another person?

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Belando

@universeprodigy:

Yes, it seems you are extremely dumb. Do you answer to the same question in different way each time someone else asks you that same question?

Yet I'm able to be on forums like CV, SB, and VSB for more than 10 years without copy-pasting. Complicated stuff from a dumb guy.

Does sky suddenly becomes green when someone asks you what it's color? Because you said it was blue to another person?

No, but I'm able to not go to my prior comment, mark it all, click COPY, return back to the thread, and paste. Because I'm capable enough to answer people on the fly. Might require more of you than most, but it isn't that hard once you get a hang of it. Don't give up.

UniverseProdigy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@belando said:

@universeprodigy:

Yet I'm able to be on forums like CV, SB, and VSB for more than 10 years without copy-pasting. Complicated stuff from a dumb guy.

No, but I'm able to not go to my prior comment, mark it all, click COPY, return back to the thread, and paste. Because I'm capable enough to answer people on the fly. Might require more of you than most, but it isn't that hard once you get a hang of it. Don't give up.

You are not special for me to go out my way to write the exact same thing that I wrote few minutes earlier.

Your "complaint" was "writing in your own words". Which makes zero sense, since it was written by me in my own words.

Like what is your problem. Do you want me to write the same thing but use synonyms to "wooden" and "uncharismatic", because I've already used them? Lmao.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Belando

@universeprodigy: Generally speaking, I'd expect someone on sites like these capable of answering things on the fly without having to look back to other comments for reference, yeah. Sort of gives more of an indication that one has thought out the positions and views they hold, for sure.

If you think you have to write the sentence with the same structure and use synonyms to "spice it up", you're probably not the right person to be on forums like this. By all means, be here and do you. But I'm telling you, you're not going to be taken seriously. Do with that what you will.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By ThEBeStOfTheBeST
No Caption Provided

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If you mean the Rock specifically fighting Henry Cavill's superman, the odds are pretty low. But against a new recasted dceu superman, that would be pretty high

Thotheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prob not with the Rock whose contracts stipulate he can't be beat to protect his brand .

Knightbat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, but hopefully not for a long time, because Black Adam would get destroyed!

Avatar image for deactivated-643c2f997f774
deactivated-643c2f997f774

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably not.

zummi_gummi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Troll ^

zummi_gummi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There we are then ^

zummi_gummi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hung like a shrew ^

J_Normal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Currently the thing I want the most in the DCEU.

Crunch5481

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@j_normal:

SPOILERS:

Seems like it will happen. And MoS2 rumored to be in development.

SpongeGar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems like it

Great_Darkness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers