will Avengers 4 break the battle forums even worse then Avengers infinity war

• 65 results
Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll will Avengers 4 break the battle forums even worse then Avengers infinity war (66 votes)

yes it will break it even more 79%
no it won't 21%
 • 
Avatar image for deactivated-5cc1684d074f9
deactivated-5cc1684d074f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The problem with fans of both DCEU and MCU is that it seems everybody cant stop using their favourites best feats against everyone else's worst.

If people could just stop the comfirmation bias it would all be fine :)

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Nah

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Batman

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe it has more confusing feats like the dumb star feat

thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Salty

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gateofbabylon: Well, that's a little more reasonable than him speedblitz killing Thor lol

Avatar image for plotweapon16255
plotweapon16255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It wouldn't if the feats are not based in outlier statements.

sky_warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@amcu said:

Yes. Captain Marvel along with WB Hulk will join "full force of a Star" Thor.

It's going to be overwhelming.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

nope

i bet hulk will barely be in A4

Avatar image for deactivated-61a1b6940ec47
deactivated-61a1b6940ec47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will be more of the same. 100 threads a day of mcu vs everyone threads, lots of downplay, plenty of hype, and a ton a salt

BladeOfFury

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You cannot break what is already broken.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It will be more of the same. 100 threads a day of mcu vs everyone threads, lots of downplay, plenty of hype, and a ton a salt

deathstroke512

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes I can already see threads popping up about durabilities and deep discussions on neutron star and a nuke type thing or planet busting star busting stuff and can hulk solo jl without superman questions.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkpsychiclord_prime:

Because there are a lot of characters in fiction that can tank even planet busting attacks, yet be pierced by bullets. That doesn't mean it applies to every character,

There is honestly no reason for me to continue this debate when you just said that this doesn't apply to every character. This just proves that you don't even believe in your own argument which makes it seem that all you're really doing here is reaching to try and make Thor look good.

Nonetheless, I'll show some decency and reply to your whole post since you put time into it.

But neither Superman or Doomsday have enough feats to suggest they can't be pierced by Stormbreaker.

See, this is a fallacy. Stormbreaker is a weapon and it has different capabilities, among them is piercing. It's not expected on Clark and Doomsday's part to be proven that they won't be pierced by Stormbreaker, it's expected on Stormbreaker's behalf to pierce someone or something as durable as Clark because it's the one that's doing all the work, not Clark nor Doomsday. Saying this is the equivalent to me saying that steel has no feats to prove it can't be pierced by a bullet, because It's on the bullet's behalf to show the power strong enough to pierce steel. It's the very same thing with Stormbreaker; Stormbreaker needs feats to suggest it can pierce Clark or Doomsday, something you're obligated to prove, not the other way around. Do you understand how backwards your logic sounds?

Regardless, I'll explain to you why Stormbreaker can't pierce either Superman or Doomsday. Both Clark and Doomsday survived at the core of a nuke detonation in which both Superman and Doomsday's skin tissue outright tanked the nuke's detonation with Doomsday still being conscious. Superman looked like a zombie, but his skin tissue outright tanked the nuke. The fact that Clark's hair wasn't even as much as pushed back proves this. I'm sure you'll try to twist it into saying Clark was torched, but I'll save you the trouble by saying that heat doesn't do that to your body, heat incinerates, Clark didn't look toasted, he looked drained. Why? Because his cells were completely drained of solar energy by the nuke's radiation. The LexCorp scientist at the beginning of the movie explained that radiation kills kryptonian cells, radiation being the main element of a nuke. That's why Clark looked like he had an extremely high level of cancer and not like he was toasted. That is ALSO the reason why he was filled up like a sponge. Not to mention he was also heavily weakened by kryptonite prior to getting hit by the nuke.

Clark and Doomsday surviving at the core of a nuke without any damages to their body makes them COMPLETELY impervious to Stormbreaker, Thor's lightning or anything Thor can put up. They can both practically no-sell anything Thor's got to put up. The reason for that is because the heat at the core of a nuke is so hot that it doesn't just heat up the material caught up inside it, it directly destroys the atoms of the materials caught there. In other words Clark and Doomsday's bodies no-sold getting wiped out of existence. So for Stormbreaker to be able to pierce Clark or Doomsday, it would have to be able to split atoms in half, that means it would have to have such a high degree of piercing that anything it hits, it makes it cease to exist.

Now let's see what Stormbreaker has done:

• It has pierced Thanos, who was earlier in the movie cut open by Iron Man's hammer fists
  • Flown through a ship that at best tanked orbital re-entry which is nowhere near as durable as Clark or Doomsday.

I understand that Stormbreaker is cool and all and it's alright for people to be hyped when a movie comes out, but saying that Stormbreaker can pierce Doomsday or Clark is just wank because there are zero feats backing that up.

Even if you disagree, you've failed to prove that Stormbreaker can cut any of the two because its best feat is piercing Thanos, in which case if we go by your logic, he has weaker 'piercing' durability feats than Clark.

Going by your logic then Thor has comparable piercing durability to Superman because he tanked a city busting attack without a scratch.

First of all, Thor never tanked a city busting attack. All the power went into Sokovia in order to vaporize the landmass, which was the whole point, Thor survived getting hit by its outer edge. Second of all, The nuke detonation was MUCH bigger than Sokovia's blast, which Thor only survived the outer parts of. After the nuke's detonation, the military's screens showed that the nuke's fireball was almost as big as the city of Chicago. That's MASSIVELY larger than the Sokovia explosion and Clark survived it at its core. Third of all, for all it would matter the nuke could have had a fireball of 10 meters, Clark and Doomsday surviving at the core still makes both of them RIDICULOUSLY more durable than Thor as their bodies were durable enough to resist getting their atoms ripped apart, AKA they tanked a force that would make other materials cease to exist. Put Thor at the core of a nuke and he'd cease to exist, instantly.

He also survived the concentrated heat of a neutron star for a longer period of time than Superman or Doomsday have shown to be able to survive.

Let's see.

• Neutron stars have a temperature of 600 000 degrees compared to a nuke which heat tens of times hotter
  • The blunt force of the beam was insignificant as it didn't even destroy metal Thor himself casually surfed through earlier
  • Thor was toasted while Clark and Doomsday were left completely undamaged evident by Clark's hair

The fact that Thor was toasted proves that he is NOWHERE near as durable as either of the two DCEU characters. He died if not for Stormbreaker healing him while Clark was still alive as a cancer patient which is better than dying.

Also, you seem to thinking that the size of something equals to damage, when in reality it doesn't. Surviving at the core of a nuke >>>>>>>>>> Surviving the outer parts of the Sokovia explosion in which all the force went into the city, an explosion which Iron Man tanked as well which further proves how Thor didn't survive a city-busting attack.

Whether you like to accept it or not is one thing, fact is that Clark's MUCH more durable than Thor.

Ships that can mow through buildings without a scratch and tank asgardian high calliber gun fire to some degree, were easily pierced by Heimdall's knifes.

Hela's cape, wich also tanked high calliber asgardian gunfire was also pierced by fodder Asgardian blades.

So i've shown you that asgardian blades have pierced not only high calliber bullet proof materials, but also Thor aswell, who tanked and survived things comparable and even superior to what Superman or Doomsday have. Are you really going to say that Stormbreaker, an Asgardian weapon made for kings from uru metal, is inferior to fodder asgardian blades, therefore can't pierce Thor? Not to mention neither Doomsday nor Superman came out unscratched from the nuke.

For one, Thor isn't even in the same tier of durability as Clark so I'm not sure why you're comparing the two. Second of all, are you going to sit here and tell me that Stormbreaker can split atoms in half? Third of all, they both came out unscratched from the nuke. I dare you to show me a single piece of evidence showing that either Superman's or Doomsday's skin tissue was damaged by the nuke. I also request you explain how their skin tissue weren't left unscathed if Clark's HAIR was completely intact with no damages whatsoever. I also want you to explain why Clark's body was filled like a sponge in which we clearly saw his skin tissue wasn't damaged at all. I'll save you the trouble: Their skin tissue was left unscathed and Clark looked like he had cancer because his solar energy was drained as radiation does that to kryptonian cells which the Lexcorp scientist EXPLICITLY explained at the start of the movie.

Loading Video...

As for your first scan, can you pinpoint where exactly Clark's skin tissue was damaged? Doomsday didn't regenerate, he evolved. The military literally said he grows stronger. And it's not similiar to Wonder Woman chopping his arm off; Doomsday re-grew his limb, in your gif he just grew new ones. Now you're just twisting things for your own purposes.

That's not even considering Stormbreaker overpowered a beam from a fully assembled IG, wich imo puts it above anything in the DCEU.

Quantify the blast first. IG beams weren't impressive.

• Mind gem: Best feat is destroying War Machine's armor
  • Space gem: Loki tanked a blast when hit by surprise
  • Power gem: Iron Man's armor was left unscathed by a beam from the power gem, same suit Thanos casually destroyed later on with his own physical strenght
  • Reality gem: Thor tanked them
  • Sould gem: Doesn't even have any energy or physical attacks.

Combining the power of all of these beams together going by their feats still makes it unimpressive. It's really, really weak for the likes of Superman.

There's this thing called split durability, Wonder Woman from the comics has it.

As you yourself said:

''That doesn't mean it applies to every character,''

It doesn't apply to Wonder Woman. The only hero in the whole DCEU it counts to is literally Wonder Woman. It's a poor example to support your case and it's also a fallacy.

Even then, i've followed your logic and proven that Stormbreaker can pierce Superman and DD.

Uhm, no you haven't. You've been ignoring Superman's durability, twisting Thor's feats and acting like Thor's in the same tier of durability as Superman when it's all just whishful thinking.

You'll have to show me that because i remember Cap piercing them very well, i'll have to wait until there are clips available on youtube though.

Loading Video...

The fact that he's sending them flying and not chopping them in half like Stormbreaker did proves that Steve's vibranium gauntlets were poor piercing weapons.

Your arguments use a lot of fallacies and are based on 'split' durability because Wonder Woman has it and therefore it suddenly counts for Superman as well. That's a poor argument and it's a horrible fallacy as well. It's been made clear that Wonder Woman is the only one with that issue in the DCEU. And if you think that's the case with Superman or any other DCEU character you need to prove it because so far you've failed to do that. Thor isn't nearly as durable as either Doomsday or Clark, and unless you're going to sit here and say Stormbreaker can suddenly split atoms in half, at best Stormbreaker can tickle Clark.

I've proven my point and I rest my case.

Juggerman40

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't even say infinity war "broke" the battle forums. It made things interesting. I'm hoping avengers 4 does the same thing.