Why these mid tier db characters have so much insane level of raw strength?? Assume only anime versions

Demonslayer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Demonslayer123

They can threatened the macroscosm existence with 2-3 few fists(Goku and beerus),they can break reality with their fists(broly and gozeta), they can break parallel world with their fist(jiren), their suppressed strength transcends time(jiren), weightlifting (not to be confused with tanking )concentrated big blackhole without even trying with a smile(Goku), cutting through space-time(goku Black), and the most ridiculous shaking infinity(Goku and jiren).

So tell me guys, super series characters are really this much powerful or simply they are gag characters in disguise.

Again not talking about hax, just pure strength.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What?

Demonslayer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@galactic_1000: what do you mean by "what"? Could you explain brother??

Quinlan58

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I fail to see why this level of strength is a problem.

Demonslayer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@quinlan58: thanks for answering ,this is my first comicvine participation. Actually I am the newbie here.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

heya new dude, nice to meet you and nice to see new faces with good questions.

OT: i believe they are not considered gag characters considering the time and effort they put into their training and they're fighting. gag characters like lets say Dr. Slump Arale Norimaki who can break the earth just by jumping(No, saitama is not a gag character, hes a parody character, big difference). the only thing that stops them from being street level opponents is how their universe works. you get immencely stronger by lifting a turtle shell, you get immensely stronger by screaming to awake new abilities, etc. its really not a problem to have such strength as long as they have a proper reason as of why they have it.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonslayer123: It is perfectly in order if you ask me...Master Roshi destroyed a moon with a power level of 128 now imagine what other can do with power levels over billion...I belive everyone complained how power levels are meaningless,especially comic boys when they built a case for their idols in battle vs dbz...Now that we got this feats for power levels i belive no one will ever challenge Goku for the crown of the strongest Hero/mortal in fiction...

Demonslayer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: thank you big brother, and yeah your reason sounds

perfectly right, I mean yeah gag characters don't need to do training.

RikuYamaha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: thank you big brother, and yeah your reason sounds

perfectly right, I mean yeah gag characters don't need to do training.

oh

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is boring.

TheCount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im pretty sure dragonball super is named as such because the show has turned into something trying to throw itself into the superhero lot. No thought goes into these feats though, but it's what happens in a superhero comic so they throw it in.

That's my opinion on it anyway.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Paytience

I fail to see how Goku, Broly, Jiren, Gogeta and cotdamned Beerus are midtiers. You just named some of the most powerful beings on the multiverse.

Demonslayer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Paytience

Also, "gag" characters use toon force and as such are not limited to any sort of feat or logic. They have the bugs bunny effect, where they can basically do anything for laughs or "gags" as it were.

Arale is a gag character. Saitama is not.

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Those are mid tiers? The hell?

Demonslayer123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@infamous5445: zeno, zeno attendants, all angels, grand priest, super shenron these beings are high tiers of db franchise.

I can't put goku, jiren, Vegeta, broly ,beerus with those high tiers that would feel like wanking goku and vegeta to heaven.

High tiers characters are all about hax not strength unlike mid tiers and low tiers.