Why red hood and the outlaws concept (bizarro, Artemis and red hood) was awesome

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I started to red red hood and the outlaws with the team consisting of Red hood, bizarro and Artemis.

I thought this was an amazing team concept as it’s a good alternative of DCs Big Three (Superman, Batman. And Wonder Woman).

Here is why I think it was an amazing concept and team.

Red hood- his violent outlook on life compliments the rest of the teams overly aggressive outlook. His complicated and painful history makes and interesting assassin cast makes for great side stories.

His strained relationship with Batman and sometimes illegal methods puts him and his team and at odds with Batman and the league

Artemis- I just always loved her as a character but now with her axe she is on another level of awesome. Also , anytime an Amazon is on a team it’s cool.

Bizarro- I never thought I would ever see the day I thought bizarro added to making a team cool but somehow he does in this team up. His loyalty and nativity makes readers have great compassion and empathy for bizarro troubled character and child like mind. However, I think he became even more awesome when his mind was altered to become a super genius.

But overall this team of outlaws to me was the best and I was glued to every story.

What do you think ?