Why i think boruto era characters (Naruto and momoshiki etc) are stronger

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@alisupo1: Just ignore these downplayers. By replying to their words, you are giving them importance. Treat them like wind and no one will take them seriously. They have already shown that they are willing to act braindead for their bias opinions, so it's just a waste of time.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yuuto-jika557: that hamura thing in the anime was filler. They were probably equal in power and Hamura had the tensaigan while Hag had rinnegan.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay: Just ignore these downplayers. By replying to their words, you are giving them importance. Treat them like wind and no one will take them seriously. They have already shown that they are willing to act braindead for their bias opinions, so it's just a waste of time.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: Doesn't matter. I'm ignoring them anyway. Kaguya got punched dead in her shit by Sakura and Might Guy's hypocritical statement holds absolutely no weight for fights he never saw.

Those the facts regardless how these kids feel lmao

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By RDCDesmond

@batmanplusjay: Yeah but Sakura punching Kaguya is a outlier like orihime blocking SK Ywach.

Sakura was fodder to Juubi Madara who is weaker than endgame kaguya before she was sealed. Same Juubi Madara was taking punches n kicks from 8 Gates who far surpassed Sakura in power.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: Nah, if Momo and Kinshiki are Kage level, Kaguya eos Sakura level. That simple.

Yuuto-jika557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: Nah, if Momo and Kinshiki are Kage level, Kaguya eos Sakura level. That simple.

my guy they are not kage level

rank does not equvilate to power

just cause they are kages do not mean they only kage level darui was fighting kage level beings sense beginning of the war not that he is older you thik he still kage level?

just cause they are kage does not mean anything them tanking hits from momoshiki

only applies to the kages feats thats all

adult shikamaru in the novel held base adult naruto in the novels but he is not kage does that mean naruto below kage level? no it just upscales shikamaru

gosh some people are brainless

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@yuuto-jika557: Yo, what the hell are you even talking about? Why do people on this site always act so dumb? Please don't call anyone brainless, just don't.

I said IF Momo and Kin are Kage level, then Kaguya is eos Sakura level. Do you still not get what I'm saying? Must I break it down and explain it to you?

Avatar image for deactivated-61380ee6a7097
deactivated-61380ee6a7097

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

most arguments against them just get debunked if you make The new gen kages god tiers and those kages have lore and feats of being on that level being brought by Sasuke to help fight against two kaguya level threats fighting Urashiki who could fight Sasuke they also were fighting Kinshiki

Yuuto-jika557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yuuto-jika557: Yo, what the hell are you even talking about? Why do people on this site always act so dumb? Please don't call anyone brainless, just don't.

I said IF Momo and Kin are Kage level, then Kaguya is eos Sakura level. Do you still not get what I'm saying? Must I break it down and explain it to you?

I was not calling you brainless

and sakura hitting kaguya is outlier

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@batmanplusjay:

My thing is Sakura harming Kaguya n the Kages being threat to Kinshiki n Momoshiki are outliers.

Hashirama, Tobirama, and BM Minato were all fodder to Juubito. The same new era Kages minus Naruto are barely Hashirama lv if not weaker.

N Momoshiki is superior to Juubito.

Theres no way you can amp the Kage to god tier lv yet ignore them realistically being weaker than Edo Hashirama.

To say they are barely superior to the previous Kages like Oonoki, A, and Mei, is a more reasonable argument than saying they far surpassed the previous Kages AND Hashirama.

But if you say that it isn’t a outlier n that Momo n Kin are only kage to them struggling with them then that would mean Kinshiki battling n keeping up with Sasuke earlier in ice Planet is a outlier, and Momoshiki breaking SPSM Naruto mini Kurama avatar is a outlier

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yuuto-jika557: My bad then, hard to tell.

@rdcdesmond: Right, and we're both on the same page on all that. But people are saying they're Kage level or weaker than Juubito, I'm simply throwing the same logic back in their faces. If they're Kage level then Kaguya is eos Sakura level, and the more I hear Kage level Momo, the more I'm gonna keep saying that.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@citgo said:

@yuuto-jika557: these are Gai's complete statement which were omitted, which clearly include Naruto

Read from R to L

the only foe Gai fought alongside Naruto would be either War Mask Obito and his Bijuu or 1eyed pre god tree Juubidara, since after Gai delivered Night Gai on em, Naruto pulled up and saved him and punched JUubidara and hit him wit a Lava Rasenshuriken

And neither of those 2 foes are the strongest Naruto faced lmao

still this

still & forever this when its comes to Gai's statement

Yuuto-jika557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:
@citgo said:
@citgo said:

@yuuto-jika557: these are Gai's complete statement which were omitted, which clearly include Naruto

Read from R to L

the only foe Gai fought alongside Naruto would be either War Mask Obito and his Bijuu or 1eyed pre god tree Juubidara, since after Gai delivered Night Gai on em, Naruto pulled up and saved him and punched JUubidara and hit him wit a Lava Rasenshuriken

still this

fax lol

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Boruto Fans are so Delusional.

Kaguya Being scared was because Momoshiki was a cannibal willing to eat his own for more power. Had nothing to do with Him being More powerful or anything. Regardless, it was never stated in Naruto that anyone was above Kaguya. Statements about greater threats come from Boruto era, which we see Got Retconn so fast to the point The boruto Story is a convoluted mess. The novels implied that Momoshiki and Kinshiki were the Last Remnants of the Otsutsuki clan. which Later Got Retconned since We know 2 more Otsutsuki after Momoshiki and Kisnhiki.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Both those Otsutsuki wanted More power and Chakra Fruit from Earth. Like I said the Story has been Retconned Kaguya wasn't Just talking about Momoshiki and Kinshiki she was talking about the Otsutsuki clan and the New chapter already 100% confirms that All the Otsutsuki was to go out and drain Life on all Planets they see. since Kaguya was power hungry and didn't want to share anymore of her chakra it clear that she would be worried about the whole clan not just momoshiki. I can easily say Kaguya made the Zetsu army for Isshiki since He is above Momoshiki and Kaguya killed Prime Isshiki who is more powerful than Current Isshiki who had to use a body that can't handle his full power.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I already proved my point here about Momoshiki and Kaguya. if it wasn't clear enough who was stronger Momoshiki was dominated and basically killed in the novel in under 30mins. Kaguya was never dominated nor was she killed.

as for Madara Vs Momoshiki

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I.T one shot Momoshiki. Kaguya is still the strongest, Momoshiki is still one of the weakest, if I recall The Otsutsuki clan sent 2 or 3 Otsutsuki to deal with Kaguya. Clearly proving she was above them.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By MyGod000

@batmanplusjay said:

@rdcdesmond: Right, and we're both on the same page on all that. But people are saying they're Kage level or weaker than Juubito, I'm simply throwing the same logic back in their faces. If they're Kage level then Kaguya is eos Sakura level, and the more I hear Kage level Momo, the more I'm gonna keep saying that.

Momoshiki in Taijutsu is kage level, he was overwhelmed by Gaara and Darui in Taijutsu. Stop crying about it it happened in all Forms of Media it talks about momoshiki defending and then trying to hit them.

Nope Kaguya isn't Her power in boruto is stated to be Beyond measurement by Adult Sasuke and Naruto. both of them while in weakened states thrashed Momoshiki in less than 30 mins.

No Caption Provided

Momoshiki was never stated to have power beyond measure, he was only ever stated to be a threat to KAguya because it was two or 3 of them coming for her after she Killed Prime Isshiki who is >Current Isshiki that Naruto and Sasuke Lost to.

That already Puts Kaguya>>>>>>>>>Momoshiki

whether you like it or not

No Caption Provided

Madara one shots Momoshiki who has no counter for this.

Yuuto-jika557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Yuuto-jika557

@mygod000 said:
@batmanplusjay said:

Momoshiki in Taijutsu is kage level, he was overwhelmed by Gaara and Darui in Taijutsu. Stop crying about it it happened in all Forms of Media it talks about momoshiki defending and then trying to hit them.

Nope Kaguya isn't Her power in boruto is stated to be Beyond measurement by Adult Sasuke and Naruto. both of them while in weakened states thrashed Momoshiki in less than 30 mins.

No Caption Provided

Momoshiki was never stated to have power beyond measure, he was only ever stated to be a threat to KAguya because it was two or 3 of them coming for her after she Killed Prime Isshiki who is >Current Isshiki that Naruto and Sasuke Lost to.

people say ten tails chaka is immeasurable does that mean he have infinite chakra? cuz if it does that means he is universal if you wanna go down that route

you do not need a statement saying you power is beyond measure in order to be stronger than kaguya if kaguya herself is stated on multiple occasions to be weaker

this is from animefreak1

Sasuke hypothesis that there is a greater threat out there more powerful than Kaguya in Naruto Gaiden Chapter 5

No Caption Provided

In Boruto Chapter 4 Sasuke when they finally decoded Kaguya's Scrolls, he confirmed his hypothesis was correct

No Caption Provided

Then Momoshiki and Kinshiki invade the Chunin Exams in Chapter 5 and Sasuke comes to Naruto's aid. He says the finally decoded the scroll and here's what it said

Sasuke: "The Big Guy is Kinshiki Otsutsuki, and the Short One is Momoshiki Otsutsuki, the scroll was a warning about THIS PAIR'S invasion apparently.

Notice how Sasuke said THIS PAIR. As in THESE TWO.

No Caption Provided

Also, notice how he learned Momoshiki's name? Keep in mind he never learned Momoshiki's name back in the Ice Dimension. As Momoshiki never introduced himself then. He only learned Kinshiki's name from Momoshiki calling him out and mocking him on letting his horn get cut off by Sasuke.

So where did he get Momoshiki's name from? Out of thin air? Out of his ass? No he got it from the scroll like he said he did ON PANEL. Meaning yes, Momoshiki and Kinshiki were the ones Kaguya wrote about

And also, it still controversial despite this on panel evidence because people simp for Madara and Kaguya and just hate on Boruto in general.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@batmanplusjay said:

No Caption Provided

people say ten tails chaka is immeasurable does that mean he have infinite chakra? cuz if it does that means he is universal if you wanna go down that route

you do not need a statement saying you power is beyond measure in order to be stronger than kaguya if kaguya herself is stated on multiple occasions to be weaker

this is from animefreak1

Sasuke hypothesis that there is a greater threat out there more powerful than Kaguya in Naruto Gaiden Chapter 5

No Caption Provided

In Boruto Chapter 4 Sasuke when they finally decoded Kaguya's Scrolls, he confirmed his hypothesis was correct

No Caption Provided

Then Momoshiki and Kinshiki invade the Chunin Exams in Chapter 5 and Sasuke comes to Naruto's aid. He says the finally decoded the scroll and here's what it said

Sasuke: "The Big Guy is Kinshiki Otsutsuki, and the Short One is Momoshiki Otsutsuki, the scroll was a warning about THIS PAIR'S invasion apparently.

No Caption Provided

Also, notice how he learned Momoshiki's name? Keep in mind he never learned Momoshiki's name back in the Ice Dimension. As Momoshiki never introduced himself then. He only learned Kinshiki's name from Momoshiki calling him out and mocking him on letting his horn get cut off by Sasuke.

So where did he get Momoshiki's name from? Out of thin air? Out of his ass? No he got it from the scroll like he said he did ON PANEL. Meaning yes, Momoshiki and Kinshiki were the ones Kaguya wrote about

And also, it still controversial despite this on panel evidence because people simp for Madara and Kaguya and just hate on Boruto in general.

Now you're using Hypothesis as 100% confirmation?

No Caption Provided

Like I said it was a Hypothesis, and that Hypothesis was scrapped the moment they Showed more OTsutsuki Looking for Kaguya chakra fruit.

Take the L

No Caption Provided

The novels my point.

No Caption Provided

boruto Manga proves my point.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Gaara is able to react to Momoshiki.

You want to talk about Leaps in logic, you're the one who is going around saying Kaguya is below Sakura because she got one hit on her while she was flying away. all Because Studio Periot showed Momoshiki is fodder to any serious Gods.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Momoshiki himself stated he didn't think Naruto or Sasuke would actually be able to defeat Isshiki. a Weaker Isshiki at that, while Kaguya Defeated a Prime Isshiki.

It doesn't matter what you show because Momoshiki admitted he was weaker to a Near dead Isshiki while Kaguya Beat a Prime Isshiki.

Kaguya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Momoshiki

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yuuto-jika557: The scroll was a Warning for any pair Of Otsutsuki looking to take the Fruit From earth not just Momoshiki and Kinshiki pair.

the Manga already proves that their are more than Just momoshiki and Kinshiki looking for Chakra fruit.

No Caption Provided

You said the Scroll was talking about momoshiki and Kin, that may have been the case back in 2016. This isn't 2016, this is 2021, there are more Otsutsuki than just them looking to absorb planets Since Kaguya Made Earth her home, she would fear anyone who would threaten her home.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^Debunks you as I just showed you More People want Kaguya's Chakra Fruit, and word of God wrote this Manga. sorry but not sorry you Lost buddy Kishmoto Has changed the boruto Story now. their are more Otsutsuki's and they ate planets.

Take that L like a man.

Yuuto-jika557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:
@yuuto-jika557 said:
@mygod000 said:
@batmanplusjay said:

No Caption Provided

this is from animefreak1

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Now you're using Hypothesis as 100% confirmation?

No Caption Provided

Like I said it was a Hypothesis, and that Hypothesis was scrapped the moment they Showed more OTsutsuki Looking for Kaguya chakra fruit.

Take the L

No Caption Provided

The novels my point.

No Caption Provided

boruto Manga proves my point.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Gaara is able to react to Momoshiki.

You want to talk about Leaps in logic, you're the one who is going around saying Kaguya is below Sakura because she got one hit on her while she was flying away. all Because Studio Periot showed Momoshiki is fodder to any serious Gods.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Momoshiki himself stated he didn't think Naruto or Sasuke would actually be able to defeat Isshiki. a Weaker Isshiki at that, while Kaguya Defeated a Prime Isshiki.

It doesn't matter what you show because Momoshiki admitted he was weaker to a Near dead Isshiki while Kaguya Beat a Prime Isshiki.

Kaguya>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Momoshiki

why you ignore the other half? lol it confirmed the hypothesis is right

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

@yuuto-jika557: The scroll was a Warning for any pair Of Otsutsuki looking to take the Fruit From earth not just Momoshiki and Kinshiki pair.

the Manga already proves that their are more than Just momoshiki and Kinshiki looking for Chakra fruit.

No Caption Provided

You said the Scroll was talking about momoshiki and Kin, that may have been the case back in 2016. This isn't 2016, this is 2021, there are more Otsutsuki than just them looking to absorb planets Since Kaguya Made Earth her home, she would fear anyone who would threaten her home.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

^Debunks you as I just showed you More People want Kaguya's Chakra Fruit, and word of God wrote this Manga. sorry but not sorry you Lost buddy Kishmoto Has changed the boruto Story now. their are more Otsutsuki's and they ate planets.

Take that L like a man.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the new chapter Kishimoto wrote retconned What was said in 2015 about Momoshiki.

Momoshiki already admitted to be weaker than Isshiki.

Isshiki>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Momoshiki

Kaguya Killed Prime Isshiki.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By MyGod000

@epichotflame said:
@mygod000 said:
@epichotflame said:
@asurakj said:

@mygod000: Gai never even saw Kaguya or Momoshiki.

That's to show u how stupid he sounded smh

How did he never saw him when he was right their When Momoshiki was attacking?

Guy saw Base Momoshiki going all out? Cuz I deffo know he never saw fused Momo

He didn't see Fused momoshiki but he saw base Momoshiki. It doesn't change what was said because Gai never saw Madara going all out either. Madara had a far bigger power up than Momoshiki did from eating a dying Kinshiki.

Like I showed Madara Gained the chakra of a ten tails+ planet wide chakra combined with his own chakra.

We know from The Last Naruto movie that 100 shinobi=8tails chakra=can affect the moon with S/T.

We also know that several Times 8 Tails powers can Knock out adult full power naruto.

Fused Momoshiki would get destroyed by prime Madara, let alone Kaguya who is stronger and even more powerful.

like I showed another member the Momoshiki boat has sailed years ago...I find it funny people still talking about Momoshiki as any relevance to Kaguya tier. He admitted to be weaker to Weaker Isshiki, while Kaguya killed prime Isshiki and betrayed the clan.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By citgo

@citgo said:
@citgo said:
@citgo said:

Read from R to L

still this

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

No Caption Provided

I mean she’s obviously talking about Momoshiki n Kinshiki

Their silhouettes were shown in the anime along with Urashiki although that anime special is most likely retconned by now for various reasons

Unless you wanna say she was scared of Isshiki

Guessing she was afraid of the entire clan as a whole seems rather false

Especially when the whole sasuke hypothesis statement comes from Naruto Gaiden written by Kishimoto, n the only clan members at that time that were being thought up of was Momoshiki n Kinshiki since the Boruto movie dropped in 2015 a few months after Naruto Gaiden ended

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By RDCDesmond

@mygod000: regardless of whoever is powerful I seriously think you lowball Boruto verse as a whole way too much you were saying Naruto was weaker way before he even lost the 9 tails lol

You were saying Hokage SPSM is weaker than teen SPSM based on MS Shin n you’ve been running with this theory for like years on here

You were saying base Momoshiki n Kinshiki are only Kage level due to their Kages skirmish N you’ve been spitting same stuff for years on here

If you don’t like Boruto era stop keeping up with it and ranting about how you think they are so much weaker than end of 4th war. If that’s all you’re here for find you a better series mate

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Alisupo1

Fgs, stop taking him serious. And it's so funny to watch he's using the arguments which get debunked in every single thread. F.e "kAGuYa kiLlEd pRiMe iSsHikI"

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: guy never even saw Kaguya and by ur false logic Madara>Kaguya

Pls stop the cap and go sit down

Guy never even said Madara>>>Momoshiki,

Avatar image for the_alchemist01
the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

the new chapter Kishimoto wrote retconned What was said in 2015 about Momoshiki.

Kaguya did Isshiki in the same way Zetsu did Madara, she doesn't scale in the slightest. Kaguya <<<<<<<<<< Momoshiki nothing about that has changed since 2015

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

Kaguya did Isshiki in the same way Zetsu did Madara, she doesn't scale in the slightest. Kaguya <<<<<<<<<< Momoshiki nothing about that has changed since 2015

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@mygod000: I'm not reading none of your posts bruh, stop @ing me.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By RDCDesmond

not saying the Gap in power was similar but black Zetsu even with Obito dying body was fodder to even Minato and Sharingan 4th war kakashi. N those two are fodder to Juubi madara so yes off guard moments can do more damage Especially when plot is involved

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But who’s to say how powerful pre earth fruit Kaguya was compared to prime true form isshiki. She could’ve been much more powerful than the anime special portrayed her as.

Maybe she had already eaten a fruit in the past before even coming to earth along with Isshiki who has statements about devouring multiple planets. Something happened n maybe Kaguya caught Isshiki off guard like black Zetsu did Madara, n sliced him in half.
My theory is maybe she couldn’t find a suitable host to plant karma in order to handle her power n chose to betray Isshiki n by catching him off guard from behind cutting him in half to feed his bottom half to 10 tails instead

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

He didn't see Fused momoshiki but he saw base Momoshiki. It doesn't change what was said because Gai never saw Madara going all out either.

Gai saw a casual base momoshiki who was popping attacks whilst laughing. Those attacks were absorbed from the Shinobi gauntlet,by feats the gauntlet are chuunin to jonin level at best, which means below Mountain level. Those attacks got amplified to the point it was tearing apart the SPSM KA's head who's durability would scale far above Naruto's KCSM cloak. So what I'm telling you is that he brought Justu that was below mountain level alll the way up to Moon+ level at the very least.

Lmfao stop acting like Guy is a reliable source for info, yes he saw Momoshiki so what exactly? He can only tell how powerful an opponent is when he fights them, he's not a sensory ninja so stop acting like him reminiscing to the kids about the past threat would somehow imply the future ones are weaker lmfao

Madara had a far bigger power up than Momoshiki did from eating a dying Kinshiki.

A baseless headcanon that shall forever be unproven. Madara merged himself with a seed while Momoshiki who previously ate a fruit felt pressured to eat a fellow Õtsutsuki who would've very well eaten other fruits

Like I showed Madara Gained the chakra of a ten tails+ planet wide chakra combined with his own chakra.

So? Also 10 tails had small planet chakra

We know from The Last Naruto movie that 100 shinobi=8tails chakra=can affect the moon with S/T.

We also know that several Times 8 Tails powers can Knock out adult full power naruto.

Where was it stated that 100 shinobi's chakra = 8 tails exactly? Or is this another new headcanon from you. Several times the power of 8 tails isn't doing jack to Naruto, yes Momoshiki amped the Bijuu bomb he took bee out by several times but nothing if such was said by Momoshiki when he took Naruto out. In fact by the way he said it, Momoshiki could tell that just several times 8 tails TBB was enough to KO the 8 tails

Fused Momoshiki would get destroyed by prime Madara, let alone Kaguya who is stronger and even more powerful.

Momoshiki eats JJ Madara lmao, Kaguya who despite the fact she was stronger was still afraid of the duo and is said to be weaker than her across all sources lmao

like I showed another member the Momoshiki boat has sailed years ago...I find it funny people still talking about Momoshiki as any relevance to Kaguya tier. He admitted to be weaker to Weaker Isshiki, while Kaguya killed prime Isshiki and betrayed the clan.

Same garbage, different delivery formats every time dude. This new chapter didn't change anything

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: @the_alchemist01:

Funny thing is

Six Paths Madara was caught off guard twice and harmed by weaker characters than him

-First time with dying Obito as you mentioned @rdcdesmond

-The second time is after he awakened his Rinne Sharingan by Black Zetsu

I guess Madara is fodder who is weaker than Dying Obito and Black Zetsu huh?

Funny how Isshiki was caught off guard once that means he is weaker than Kaguya, but Six Paths Madara being caught off guard at least TWICE doesn't count and is still the strongest character in the series LMFAO

Everyone knows MyGod000 has Madara's schlong down his throat all the way out his ass

Don't bother

the_alchemist01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Funny thing is

Six Paths Madara was caught off guard twice and harmed by weaker characters than him

Funny how Isshiki was caught off guard once that means he is weaker than Kaguya, but Six Paths Madara being caught off guard at least TWICE doesn't count and is still the strongest character in the series LMFAO

Everyone knows MyGod000 has Madara's schlong down his throat all the way out his ass

Don't bother

From when I followed CV threads and even after I joined, his stance hasn't changed, he's the same dude who has the audacity to bring statements and so called Word of God to back up Madara or Kaguya wank while ignoring the very much obvious fact that Word of God or Authors intent has Kaguya being below Momoshiki as the literal opening plot point for the Boruto series.

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are we entertaining shit that was debunked a dozen times in a dozen threads? Ignore this attention seeking weirdo, lmao.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1:

Funny thing is

Don't bother

THIS^^^👌🏾

I agree

How is it that no one takes Black Zetsu Dying Obito catching Juubi Madara off guard twice and damaging him when Juubi Madara is leagues above this Obito

Yet everyone takes Momoshiki n Kinshiki being only Kage lv as serious cus Kinshiki was knocked into the air by a Kage punch n Momoshiki didn’t one shot Darui yet also ignoring how kinshiki kept up with Rinnegan adult Sasuke n Momoshiki broke spsm mini Kurama avatar

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By RDCDesmond
BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@rdcdesmond: In base, at the very least consistent what the databook says they are; Power not inferior to Naruto and Sasuke.

And based from other novel scans I've recently saw where it states Kinshiki forced Sasuke to use Susano'o in a fight we never saw(can somebody explain this to me? Why there's apparently been other fights that took place in the novel that didn't get animated), which reinforces Kaguya's scroll stating the Otsutsuki duo to be a greater threat than herself and Sasuke claiming to handle a Kaguya+ threat on his own. Emphasis on "on his own".

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@notcensored: But then there's the "are they stronger than hashirama" thing, and Hashirama along with the other past Kage couldn't even put a dent in Juubito. But that's easily refuted by the fact the Kage heavily relied on Sasuke in a multi step plan and combination attack to seal Kin. The seal couldn't even hold him anyway. I say it all the time that the Kage have simply just gotten stronger, the only PIS thing from that fight is base Momoshiki and Kinshiki not one shotting them when they could've. Momo and Kin were clearly holding back, for whatever reason, which is why it's PIS.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Kage are just Otsutsuki level and scale relative to them thats not a bad feat for Momo or Kin its a good thing for the Kages they legit have no scaling in the New Era besides to Otsutsuki lol this is literally just a false dilemma

^This

Literally the only characters the New Gen Kage are fighting against are Otsutsuki

Garra fought Base Momo, then Fused Momo, then Urashiki

Darui only fought Base Momo then Fused Momo

Choujoro fought Kinshiki, Fused Momo then Urashiki

Kurotsuchi fought Kinshiki then Fused Momo

That's it..........they are constantly fighting Otsutsuki

No Caption Provided

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@notcensored said:
@batmanplusjay said:

But then there's the "are they stronger than hashirama" thing, and Hashirama along with the other past Kage couldn't even put a dent in Juubito.

Again this just goes into the false dilemma and incredulity when it comes to Boruto power cliffing all you have to ask is does Hashirama scale to any legitimate Otsutsuki? and not just a glorified gardener thats only getting his power from a not even full powered seedling when Momoshiki is literally depicted as having an army of 15 on some random planet

But that's easily refuted by the fact the Kage heavily relied on Sasuke in a multi step plan and combination attack to even seal dude.

The argument comes from the fact Sasuke thought they were strong enough to even help in the first place, had seals strong enough to hold them, could keep up in speed, and could even overcome their durability in Chojuro's case and Momoshiki legitimately mentions Darui and Gaara as A class taijutsu opponents in the novel even making him resign to his own death, Shikamaru holding them for awhile even causing Kinshiki to struggle in it visibly, stated to be the strongest combat group in the Leaf Village at the time including Sakura who has her own Six Paths statements plus more additional context in the anime I'm not saying they're as strong but they are relative enough to be helpful against opponents of that level the narrative constantly points in that direction

The seal couldn't even hold him anyway.

Depends on the medium but he did injure his arm escaping in the movie iirc which just further points to what I'm talking about

I say it all the time that the Kage have simply just gotten stronger, the only PIS thing from that fight is base Momoshiki and Kinshiki not one shotting them when they could've.

I don't think there's PIS I think it just power cliffing the side characters got stronger to deal with the increasing level of threats in the verse happened in the war arc as well

Momo and Kin were clearly holding back, for whatever reason, which is why it's PIS.

Theres nothing implying they were, I dont really care if you dont think they scale tbh cause i know you dont use them to downplay just bringing up theres another very obvious avenue to argue against "Kage Level Otsutsuki" and thats just Kage are relative to Otsutsuki in Boruto so the Otsutsuki arent weak the Kage are just strong

Again this just goes into the false dilemma and incredulity when it comes to Boruto power cliffing all you have to ask is does Hashirama scale to any legitimate Otsutsuki?

No, and neither do they tbh.

and not just a glorified gardener thats only getting his power from a not even full powered seedling when Momoshiki is literally depicted as having an army of 15 on some random planet

Hashirama can't even begin to pose a threat to Momo, but the exact same can be said for the new gen Kage.

The argument comes from the fact Sasuke thought they were strong enough to even help in the first place, had seals strong enough to hold them, could keep up in speed, and could even overcome their durability in Chojuro's case and Momoshiki legitimately mentions Darui and Gaara as A class taijutsu opponents in the novel even making him resign to his own death, Shikamaru holding them for awhile even causing Kinshiki to struggle in it visibly, stated to be the strongest combat group in the Leaf Village at the time including Sakura who has her own Six Paths statements plus more additional context in the anime

Well of course they'd be enough to help, with Sasuke and/or Naruto's aid they can most certainly help. They're clearly not utter fodder. But I'm just saying not to act as if they would've performed even half as well if Sasuke wasn't involved in their multistep plan or wasn't there to hold Kinshiki off at all. Kinshiki alone would've bodied them. They're not relative to Momo or Kin. As a team, sure. Individually, absolutely not.

I'm not saying they're as strong but they are relative enough to be helpful against opponents of that level the narrative constantly points in that direction

Sure, but the same argument can be made for Hashi that he could also be of assistance against Momo or Kinshiki if he has Sasuke aiding him in a multistep plan. Nothing they do here suggests they're stronger than Hashirama.

Depends on the medium but he did injure his arm escaping in the movie iirc which just further points to what I'm talking about

What, that regardless of everything that transpired and the help they received, they still couldn't hold him? Chojuro pierced his chakra points and the seal still broke.

I don't think there's PIS I think it just power cliffing the side characters got stronger to deal with the increasing level of threats in the verse happened in the war arc as well

And I 1000% agree. But to say they're relative to Momo and Kin is stretching it imo. You can't be relative to people who would one shot you, or worse case scenario two-shot you.

Theres nothing implying they were,

Well, for starters Kinshiki never used his speed to his advantage like when he fought Sasuke, he outright speed blitzes Sasuke and forces him to switch teleport with a statue off raw speed alone. No other Kage(exluding Naruto ofc) would have reacted to him if Kinshiki decided to take them seriously and wasn't holding back. Secondly, Momo is outright ignoring Darui and Gaara, he's only fighting defensively and simply guarding against their attacks. Base Momo was able to casually kick Naruto through the chunnin exam stadium no problem, then proceeds to effortlessly dodge base Naruto that attempts to blindside him, yet he runs from Gaara and Darui and fights defensively.

The only real logical explanation is neither of them were really trying, because they without a doubt have the power to easily ragdoll these Kage.

I dont really care if you dont think they scale tbh cause i know you dont use them to downplay just bringing up theres another very obvious avenue to argue against "Kage Level Otsutsuki" and thats just Kage are relative to Otsutsuki in Boruto so the Otsutsuki arent weak the Kage are just strong

Completely understandable, but I just see the new gen Kage's new feats as being able to simply warrant more effort out of Otsutsuki than most people. But being relative to Momo and Kin is a completely different story.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By MyGod000

@the_alchemist01:

Gai saw a casual base momoshiki who was popping attacks whilst laughing. Those attacks were absorbed from the Shinobi gauntlet,by feats the gauntlet are chuunin to jonin level at best, which means below Mountain level. Those attacks got amplified to the point it was tearing apart the SPSM KA's head who's durability would scale far above Naruto's KCSM cloak. So what I'm telling you is that he brought Justu that was below mountain level alll the way up to Moon+ level at the very least.

Lmfao stop acting like Guy is a reliable source for info, yes he saw Momoshiki so what exactly? He can only tell how powerful an opponent is when he fights them, he's not a sensory ninja so stop acting like him reminiscing to the kids about the past threat would somehow imply the future ones are weaker lmfao

No Caption Provided

This Makes 0 sense. He said it was a casually Base Momoshiki who ate Pills to go beyond his normal levels.

Gai Saw Base Momoshiki, everyone in the village saw him attack. This is just more of your foolishness, But I shouldn't except much from someone who thinks Kages can make easy prey out of Kaguya. Explain how Momoshiki doped up on Pills was casual?

A baseless headcanon that shall forever be unproven. Madara merged himself with a seed while Momoshiki who previously ate a fruit felt pressured to eat a fellow Õtsutsuki who would've very well eaten other fruits

A Seed who had been feeding off Earth chakra which has more chakra than any other Planet we've seen. That irrelevant, Because As Your fellow Boruto Wanker admitted in another thread that Momoshiki wasn't anything special in Taijutsu. How is it head canon when it's proven in Kishimoto databook that Madara absorbed all chakra from the planet at his fingers. Momoshiki from those Planets he ate never gained a Rinne-Sharingan. We saw Kinshiki was handled by Kages, Even Kojin who can stand up to a Weakened Jigen had his body Broken by Ordinary Pillars. Momoshiki ate the Fruit because his potential power is in his ability to absorb chakra and jutsu not Taijutsu.

So? Also 10 tails had small planet chakra

So...Madara had that + The entire planet population chakra at his finger tips which was stated to be Wayyy more powerful than the Ten tails. That was the 2nd form Ten tails which had small planet chakra that Ten tails was missing huge massive amounts of Kurama's chakra.

Where was it stated that 100 shinobi's chakra = 8 tails exactly? Or is this another new headcanon from you. Several times the power of 8 tails isn't doing jack to Naruto, yes Momoshiki amped the Bijuu bomb he took bee out by several times but nothing if such was said by Momoshiki when he took Naruto out. In fact by the way he said it, Momoshiki could tell that just several times 8 tails TBB was enough to KO the 8 tails

The 8 tails chakra was to power the chakra Cannon, which Killer Bee didn't want to do, so they used 100 Shinobi which was able to power it without 8 tails.

Momoshiki eats JJ Madara lmao, Kaguya who despite the fact she was stronger was still afraid of the duo and is said to be weaker than her across all sources lmao

By that logic He should have eaten the Kages...but we saw how that turned out he got stomped. Nothing he has will save him against Madara who Kishimoto stated has no weakness.

All that proves is that Kaguya was stupid, since Her sons and Her would have easily lolcurbstomped and killed Momoshiki who died within 30 mins of fighting.

Same garbage, different delivery formats every time dude. This new chapter didn't change anything

Everything that disagrees with your Logic is apparently Garbage to you. I expect to nothing from you. it did, more Otsutsuki, showed their endgame goal was to absorb all planets in the universe...so Kaguya Fearing that a planet that she wanted to call home and start her family on would someday face off against her clan It pretty logically why she was scared of the clan.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By MyGod000
@epichotflame said:

@mygod000: guy never even saw Kaguya and by ur false logic Madara>Kaguya

Pls stop the cap and go sit down

Guy never even said Madara>>>Momoshiki,

Like I said Gai Comments wasn't towards Kaguya because he never saw her, it was only relevant towards the people he seen. Gai only seen Madara, Momoshiki and Toneri Spiting the moon.

He did, he Saws Momoshiki and still Stated Madara was stronger. why are you trying to Shift it towards KAguya? when you know he never saw Kaguya, but he did Saw Momoshiki and Kinshiki who was handled by Kages.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000:

No Caption Provided

I mean she’s obviously talking about Momoshiki n Kinshiki

Their silhouettes were shown in the anime along with Urashiki although that anime special is most likely retconned by now for various reasons

Unless you wanna say she was scared of Isshiki

Guessing she was afraid of the entire clan as a whole seems rather false

Especially when the whole sasuke hypothesis statement comes from Naruto Gaiden written by Kishimoto, n the only clan members at that time that were being thought up of was Momoshiki n Kinshiki since the Boruto movie dropped in 2015 a few months after Naruto Gaiden ended

that was the case Back then, when Momoshiki and Kin were the only Other Otsutsuki still alive. now, not so much since we know their are more Otsutsuki and their endgoal is to absorb all planets in the universe so clearly at some point the clan would come to earth and try and absorb it.

That Silhouettes showed 3 Otsutsuki. in the anime it stated the Battle with Kaguya lasted months, while the battle with Momoshiki lasted 30mins.

That Hypothesis was nothing more than him guessing he didn't know for sure at all anyway. in that same Gaiden Kishimoto Wrote that Naruto and Sasuke were weakened from time of peace. Like I said the movie is retconned they didn't even use Momoshiki original Design from the movie so clearly it no longer canon. Novels follow the movie anyways, Momoshiki in the manga never absorbed chakra from his dimension, he never did any of those things from the novel.

in the new chapter of Boruto we know their are more OTsutsuki because we saw the Moral in Isshiki Dimension which showed two more clan members. Like I said they retconned that back story the moment we saw more Otsutsuki after Momoshiki and Kin.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By MyGod000

@rdcdesmond said:

not saying the Gap in power was similar but black Zetsu even with Obito dying body was fodder to even Minato and Sharingan 4th war kakashi. N those two are fodder to Juubi madara so yes off guard moments can do more damage Especially when plot is involved

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

But who’s to say how powerful pre earth fruit Kaguya was compared to prime true form isshiki. She could’ve been much more powerful than the anime special portrayed her as.

Maybe she had already eaten a fruit in the past before even coming to earth along with Isshiki who has statements about devouring multiple planets. Something happened n maybe Kaguya caught Isshiki off guard like black Zetsu did Madara, n sliced him in half.

My theory is maybe she couldn’t find a suitable host to plant karma in order to handle her power n chose to betray Isshiki n by catching him off guard from behind cutting him in half to feed his bottom half to 10 tails instead

the is the Plot hole in your Argument...Isshiki was low on chakra. You don't get Low on Chakra from just being off guard and cut in half. otherwise show me any instant in Naruto were someone was off guard+ cut in half and low on chakra from that.

Obito and them Didn't even need to sacrifice an Otsutsuki to the ten tails to create a God Tree...they created one right on the battle field.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

they were able to Create their own God Tree and make it grow.

Like I said Kaguya was Stupid, thinking about it I think i'd be Scared to if a cannibal from my race would one day come to my planet to take my chakra. Even if I was More powerful than him by a lot. it doesn't matter if you are Stronger or not it common sense. I'm just saying that Kaguya being scared had more to do with Momoshiki Lust for more power and willing to do anything to get it than his powers. They sent 3 Otsutsuki's after KAguya that should be more than enough reason to say Kaguya>Them. I don't even need to go into anymore detail why Kaguya>Momoshiki the manga makes it clear that she was more powerful.

Madara basically just Like Kaguy, but leagues Smarter, Far more skills, far better fighter with vastly more battle experience. had Momoshiki came to earth during the war He would have gotten Wrecked.