Why i think boruto era characters (Naruto and momoshiki etc) are stronger

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Sasuke says he could take care of someone stronger that kaguya, alone.This was something he couldnt do as a teen.Naruto obv scales to him.Even if they lost six paths chakra they are still stronger.

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By RDCDesmond

In all honesty the problem isnt the new threats but the portrayal of these new threats

Kishimoto wanted these two new threats to be stronger than Kaguya n this would in turn make Naruto n Sasuke way stronger than their teen versions who struggled with kaguya.

But when you are doing this you need to Make your new threat do something superior to the last threat or beat the character that beat the last threat.

I think if Kishimoto showed Momo n Kinshiki destroying planets in space there would’ve been no question on who’s superior. Or if Kishimoto had naruto flat out say they were stronger than Kaguya like he did in the games then the convo of them being superior wouldn’t be a question.

The only counter is the Kages fighting them which is a outlier in itself. We can’t possibly bump the Kages like kurotsuchi and darui up to god tier just to support Momo n Kinshiki tier. So Kages doing what they did is a outlier n doesn’t take away the power scale for Momo n Kin.

But keep in mind whenever you make threads like this they could potentially get locked since there is no 100% way to prove Momo > Kaguya n cv mods dont scale Momo to Kaguya

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justanoutcast:

I already knew about this statement

Pretty sure I was the one to bring it to attention here on CV

Anyways, yeah this statement here is pretty blatant

It also further debunks the duo getting weaker

Cause Sasuke would not be that confident unless he had done some training

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 MyGod000  Online

When boruto Wankers Take things out of context. Kaguya was threatened by her own two kids and Hagoromo.

Then their is the fact Naruto at full power was knocked out by several times 8 tails powers. Before people say " we don't know how much he amped the attack" Just know that 100 Jonin combined chakra=8 tails. even if you say it was amp 10 or 20 times...that only take 2k Jonin to produce such a power.

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: So you gonna ignore the fact that they flat out said that momo is stronger.Teen Sasuke wouldnt be able to beat kaguya one on one.The Last (im pretty sure its The last) sasuke said he could beat someone stronger than kaguya.So if your teen self couldnt beat an opponent weaker than the one you could beat, then you are stronger than your teen self.And when was it stated 100 jonin = 8 tails.It could have been any number.100, 1000. We dont know do we?And im not sure what you mean by the first statement when i am clearly not a boruto wanker.According to your logic,2k shinobi > Kaguya lol.CAV me then, adult/last naruto vs teen self.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By MyGod000  Online

@justanoutcast said:

@mygod000: So you gonna ignore the fact that they flat out said that momo is stronger.Teen Sasuke wouldnt be able to beat kaguya one on one.The Last (im pretty sure its The last) sasuke said he could beat someone stronger than kaguya.So if your teen self couldnt beat an opponent weaker than the one you could beat, then you are stronger than your teen self.And when was it stated 100 jonin = 8 tails.It could have been any number.100, 1000. We dont know do we?And im not sure what you mean by the first statement when i am clearly not a boruto wanker.According to your logic,2k shinobi > Kaguya lol.CAV me then, adult/last naruto vs teen self.

They never flat out said Momoshiki stronger. They said he was a threat to Kaguya. Being a threat doesn't equate to stronger. As I just exampled to you That Hagoromo by himself was a threat to Kaguya.

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thought i posted it already my bad

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 MyGod000  Online
JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Scan?It wont change what i said anyways

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MyGod000  Online

Conjecture made with limited knowledge isn't actual proof. Per The novel 8 tails chakra being amp several Times was enough to knock out Full power Naruto. The Last novel revealed to us that 100 jonnin chakra together=8 tails level of power.

nothing more needs to be discussed here.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 MyGod000  Online

i'll be back later on tonight, i can't spend most of my time on line you have to get out of the house. when I do i'll post it.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

The problem is the contradictory feats

Depends which you put more stock into

Feats or Statements

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I guess @animefreak1 already has the scans that prove Momoshiki stated to be stronger, lmao.

Don't let trolls ruin this thread also, you know who he is

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Momoshiki has enough feats that put him above Kaguya, but there are a few PIS nonsense as well.

Juubidara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were always stronger

Baryon mode Naruto>True Form Isshiki>Jigen>Hokage SPSM Naruto and Adult Sasuke>Merged Momoshiki>Base Momoshiki>Knishiki=Urashiki>>>>>>>>>>Juubidara.

Juubidara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They were always stronger

Baryon mode Naruto>True Form Isshiki>Jigen>Hokage SPSM Naruto and Adult Sasuke>Merged Momoshiki>Base Momoshiki>Knishiki=Urashiki>>>>>>>>>>Kaguya>>>>>>Juubidara.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Still waiting for that Gai words, lol

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: I think now we can finally admit your claim of them being Nerfed and weaker lol

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: Gai never even saw Kaguya or Momoshiki.

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By citgo

1Eyed Pre God Tree Juubidara is THE strongest in the Verse cuz Gai said so.

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

That's to show u how stupid he sounded smh

EpicHotFlame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@citgo said:

1Eyed Pre God Tree Juubidara is THE strongest in the Verse cuz Gai said so.

Lmfao

Yuuto-jika557

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yuuto-jika557: me 2 lol

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj said:

Gai after almost dying knowing his attacked fucked up madara n then Naruto shows up n wrecks madara

No Caption Provided

JustAnOutcast

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh, they never lost six paths chakra or six paths sage mode. I'm lowkey so annoyed there's still misconceptions about that lmao

BatmanPlusJay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By BatmanPlusJay

@wushu59: No feats "contradicts" any of those statements. That's why the statements can be taken at face value. Just because there's no bigger booms than Kaguya's doesn't mean AP doesn't exist. Jigen will kick her ass with kicks alone, nothing ETSB tier needed, and that fact alone directly proves it.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 MyGod000  Online

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Like I said it hypocritical to claim My statements are invalid when most of you going off statements for Momoshiki.

Guys Statement hold Stock since even Hagoromo was terrified of Madara Gaining Rinne-sharingan.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 MyGod000  Online
@asurakj said:

That's to show u how stupid he sounded smh

How did he never saw him when he was right their When Momoshiki was attacking?

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 MyGod000  Online
@asurakj said:

The statement had nothing to do with Kaguya. Yes, Gai saw Momoshiki everyone did.

Gai is Cripple not blind. Momoshiki is only situational God Tier when he has ninjutsu absorbed. without them he is not even close to that level. which was why shikamaru of all people was able to restrain Both Kinshiki and Momoshiki. the Same Kinshiki who Sasuke Stated had overwhelming strength was getting negged by shikmaru.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 MyGod000  Online

I find it funny how people call Things they don't like "PIS" just because the characters are not preforming at the level they want them to be.

-The Novel showed Shikamaru can hold Both Kinshiki and Momoshiki in place

-The novel showed Kages can fight and defeat Momoshiki with Basic Taijutsu

-The Same Novel showed the Kages almost killing Kinshiki

The same Novel showed near chakra depleted base Naruto Combined jutsu with boruto was able to kill Fuse Momoshiki. which has been reinforced in later arcs of Boruto.

The thing people say is that PIS....it not PIS because the same shikamaru was able to tank Toneri's attacks that blow threw the moons with no damage.

Momoshiki just isn't powerful unless he has Ninjutsu which was shown and stated. Gaara was able to catch Momoshiki in his sand but couldn't even touch Urashiki. the same Urashiki how Base Jiraya could fight, and the Same Urashiki that Kid Naruto+Boruto combined jutsu could kill. people need to change their perception instead of just labeling everything they don't like PIS.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Help me stopping my laugh

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"people need to change their perception instead of just labeling everything they don't like PIS."

Cuz it's just PIS 😂😂😂 imagine taking serious a guy who calls databook headcanon and thinks he debunked a thing from databook with a non related scans, nice try ese.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

firstly, id like to say that Gai NEVER said "Madara is more powerful than Momoshiki" these are the scans he's referring to, and they been debunked months ago, but that goofy is too dumb (or say whatever you want) to realize that

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Credit: UltimateSage, he deactivated his acc tho:

Wait......so Gai claims 1 eyed Juubidara, the only Juubi version of Madara he fought and knew off, is the strongest person

does this mean:

• 1 Eyed Rinnegan Pre-God Tree absorbed Juubidara > 2 Eyed Rinnegan God Tree absorbed Juubidara - why? cuz he's the strongest foe Gai & co have ever faced
  • 1 Eyed Rinnegan Pre-God Tree absorbed Juubidara > Rinne-Sharigan God Tree absorbed Juubidara - why? cuz it's the strongest foe Gai & co have ever faced
  • 1 Eyed Rinnegan Pre-God Tree absorbed Juubidara > Kaguya - why? cuz he's the strongest foe Gai & co have ever faced

This logic will forever be laughed at lmao

Basically Gai states that 1 Eyed RInnegan (pre God tree) Juubidara is the strongest foe "we've" ever faced.

Gai states "fight side by side wit Naruto" and also states "we've" does this mean the strongest character he fought "alongside Naruto" is 1eyed (pre god tree) Juudara? what about 1yed + god tree Juubidara or 2yed + god tree Juubidara or Kaguya? are they not the strongest? are they weaker than 1yed pre god tree Juubidara? why? cuz Gai said he's the strongest...

---------------

Here ya debunk. Next time come with something funnier.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@alisupo1: I find it interesting that you refuse to tag the user...

I also find it interesting that you are using this logic but when that statement about Momo being stronger than Kaguya was posted, no one had any significant information on Momo...

So by your own logic, that statement was nothing but fluff.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoriginalone: couldn't care less about what you think, also I know he looks back at what he posted so it's obvious he'll see what I posted. And he's not worth tagging, at least for me.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By TheOriginalOne

@alisupo1: No, you are scared for keep denying.

I also find it interesting that you are using this logic but when that statement about Momo being stronger than Kaguya was posted, you did not have the same reaction. Why is that?

So by your own logic, that statement was nothing but fluff given the fact that Momo was unknown at the time.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 MyGod000  Online

@alisupo1 said:

"people need to change their perception instead of just labeling everything they don't like PIS."

Cuz it's just PIS 😂😂😂 imagine taking serious a guy who calls databook headcanon and thinks he debunked a thing from databook with a non related scans, nice try ese.

I never called the databooks head canon. i said they can be misinterpreted. Nice try at Strawman.

You were the one who said Sasuke can't Sense Momoshiki chakra, even those he was able to sense, Kaguya chakra.

You didn't debunk anything I don't put much into Ultimatesage argument who thinks Edo has More chakra than The Juubi. you want to call me a goofy? LMFAO.

Yet Sasuke never Stated "Momoshiki was Stronger than Kaguya" somehow Greater threat means stronger to you.

Considering Rock Lee is stated in the novel to be able to Beat Momoshiki in Taijutsu who rivals Gai in Taijutsu I don't need to really go to much further into why you're Argument is weak.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1: No, you are scared for keep denying.

I also find it interesting that you are using this logic but when that statement about Momo being stronger than Kaguya was posted, no one had any significant information on Momo...

So by your own logic, that statement was nothing but fluff.

Go cry on Decaffeinated not me 😂😂😂😂😂

What I posted about Momoshiki being stronger than Kaguya eas stated by Sasuke who fought with both, lol. Please don't make yourself look like outrageous, or do it, I don't care.

Do you have any more counters to what I posted? If no then don't tag me for your trash talk.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There are many other arguments than what Sasuke said but it's not our subject, ya know. Stop changing the subject.

I never called the databooks head canon. i said they can be misinterpreted. Nice try at Strawman.

Yeah you did. I won't bother going and screenshotting it and you know what I'm talking about.

TheOriginalOne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alisupo1 said:
\

Go cry on Decaffeinated not me 😂😂😂😂😂

Why? Scared of being proven incorrect?

What I posted about Momoshiki being stronger than Kaguya eas stated by Sasuke who fought with both, lol. Please don't make yourself look like outrageous, or do it, I don't care.

No one said you did, all I stated was you displayed entirely two different reactions to similar posts? Hypocrite much?

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

? I'm struggling to understand you. Btw what you replied to me has nothing to do with the arguments/counters I gave, so try again.

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You didn't debunk anything I don't put much into Ultimatesage argument who thinks Edo has More chakra than The Juubi. you want to call me a goofy? LMFAO.

Well, I don't care what the owner of the argument I gave thinks, ya know lol. Talking about what he said is loser mentality, lol.

If we look at it, why would the whole site take serious a dumb who says "Juubi one shots the moon" Mr. JuubiOneShotsTheMoon?

Alisupo1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Post #1 straight up tells it 👀