#1 Posted by JasonV80 (245 posts) - - Show Bio

Canonically, there’s really nothing to say that “Boba Fett” is Boba’s actual name. Similar to Darth Vader who says he wasn’t actually known as something else?

That would make sense why he’s not going by Boba Fett in the Han Solo movie.

#2 Posted by AtmExle (545 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I missing something here?

Given that the name of his dad is "Jango Fett" and the fact that 'Boba' is followed by his dad's surname, it definitely is the case that his first name is Boba. Hell, even Jango calls him that in AOTC. No one would use an alias followed by their surname.

#3 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (6131 posts) - - Show Bio

@atmexle said:

Given that the name of his dad is "Jango Fett" and the fact that 'Boba' is followed by his dad's surname, it definitely is the case that his first name is Boba. Hell, even Jango calls him that in AOTC. No one would use an alias followed by their surname.

This

About the other part though... I usually go by my alias followed by my surname, mostly everywhere short of legal stuff.

#4 Posted by Spinach (263 posts) - - Show Bio

Theres always one..

#5 Posted by AtmExle (545 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5bf470b432518
#6 Edited by deactivated-5bf470b432518 (5801 posts) - - Show Bio

@atmexle said: