• 85 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

#51 Posted by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

@kyrees: k bye

this reply shows how much you don't understand your own complaint to begin with but go ahead, ignore what marvel actually made, not on what you assume it is.

#52 Posted by ManlykVJ (63 posts) - - Show Bio
#53 Edited by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

@kyrees: K bye

dude, actually do it, not quote me. it only shows you want to have the final say (not that it's quite final given you done it three times).

#55 Edited by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

@kyrees: You kill my brain cells.

I'm saying bye to you, implying you should leave. Do you live in a basement? I've already beaten you and now you're just repeating the same bullshit which I already debunked, why would I leave my own thread you dummy? smh. There really is no limit to your intelligence is there?

On your bike son, go away.

dude, this is the internet. you cannot tell people to go away and you cannot tell people you've beaten them when you can't ban people from replying to a public forum and nobody wins in the internet.

are you really going to insist that you are more intelligent when you don't consider the fact that comics have been doing what you have been complaining for the past decades and yet when the movie does it, it's wrong ?

tell me why i should leave again ?

#56 Posted by ManlykVJ (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: cuz you're annoying and you lost, you're like a beggar that wont stop following for some attention.

#57 Edited by Eto (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

Is Banner alive in the comics?

There's your answer.

#58 Posted by ManlykVJ (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@eto said:

There's your answer.

That's actually pretty... a good answer.

But the mcu could still use inspiration from previous comic issues, rumours state that banner gets killed off in Infinity war. Can't wait to see hulk with no banner.

#59 Posted by Eto (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj: You know. So long as they don't go with stupid Amadeus Hulk idea (no offense, but it's not my cup of tea) I'm okay with it....I guess.

They could introduce us to She-Hulk ;)

Or Red Hulk. We already have Ross so...

#61 Posted by Eto (1902 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj: .....

Dude...She-Hulk, Supergirl, Spidergirl..those characters were created decades ago lmao.

Nothing to do with "SJW era"

If you want to hate. Hate Lady Thor, hate Riri Williamson or idk her name.

#62 Edited by kgb725 (14608 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for stvblackrose801
#63 Posted by stvblackrose801 (109 posts) - - Show Bio

Could be worse. They could have given him the old Hulk TV series power level. I just consider them different universes when it comes to movies or TV vs comics or cartoon characters.

#64 Posted by Outside_85 (17373 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

@outside_85 said:

Because his comicbook levels are quite frankly ridiculous, especially when he has to work alongside people who are only human.

Pretty much is the point of hulk... he's supposed to be the "strongest there is" not "the pussy that gets ko'd by a bloke in a metal suit"...

Thing is... thats not the point of the Hulk, him fighting is just the visual appeal. But if thats his main draw to you, then you must have adored Doomsday.

#65 Posted by G-Dude (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

Hulk is the strongest avenger without a doubt. Most people are aware of his capabilities, and there has been comics that have shown amazing feats, yet all we see in the MCU is hulk bashing up a few human-like enemies, and pipsqueeks. Why do they not show him in WBH? Why don't they show how he, for example, pulled 200 Quintillion tonnes (to hold a planet together) on each arm? Why not show him lifting a star and instead letting him get KO'd by someone that's street-level, like IRONMAN WTF WAS THAT!?

Haha the ending was great, I guess that's the movies for ya lol

#66 Posted by G-Dude (874 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

@kyrees: cuz you're annoying and you lost, you're like a beggar that wont stop following for some attention.

@kyrees said:
@manlykvj said:

@kyrees: You kill my brain cells.

I'm saying bye to you, implying you should leave. Do you live in a basement? I've already beaten you and now you're just repeating the same bullshit which I already debunked, why would I leave my own thread you dummy? smh. There really is no limit to your intelligence is there?

On your bike son, go away.

dude, this is the internet. you cannot tell people to go away and you cannot tell people you've beaten them when you can't ban people from replying to a public forum and nobody wins in the internet.

are you really going to insist that you are more intelligent when you don't consider the fact that comics have been doing what you have been complaining for the past decades and yet when the movie does it, it's wrong ?

tell me why i should leave again ?

He is apparently toying with you or is just playing around I think you should both just stop replying to eachother lol I understand your side but he seemingly doesn't understand it quite enough to grasp what you're saying.

#67 Posted by jashro44 (41743 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj: You realize all of Hulk's insane comic feats are separated by spans of years or more. Don't let the Battle Forums fool you, they take the greatest 20 or so feats from characters who have ten thousand different appearances, and try to pass that stuff off as the basic level these characters are operating at.

Yeah, MCU Hulk got dropped by Iron Man, with a sucker punch, in a suit of armor designed specifically to drop Hulk. Did you know comic Hulk has been dropped by Captain America and Spider-Man combining their punches? Not every issue is 200 quadrillion tons or whatever.

Really? Your taking hulks lowest showing of all time even though its been shown both cap and Peter can't hurt him on serperate occasions?

#68 Posted by jao48 (236 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#69 Edited by Watcher5000 (3134 posts) - - Show Bio

@eto said:

There's your answer.

Actually he is, he was brought back in uncanny avengers issue 16

#70 Posted by Prospero_Locke (891 posts) - - Show Bio

are we going to continue to ignore the fact that bruce HELPED create the HULKBUSTER armor? the guy who knows the hulk better than anyone, helped co-design a suit and system to take down the hulk... the suit did its job and just barely.

#71 Posted by nickzambuto (27293 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@nickzambuto said:

@manlykvj: You realize all of Hulk's insane comic feats are separated by spans of years or more. Don't let the Battle Forums fool you, they take the greatest 20 or so feats from characters who have ten thousand different appearances, and try to pass that stuff off as the basic level these characters are operating at.

Yeah, MCU Hulk got dropped by Iron Man, with a sucker punch, in a suit of armor designed specifically to drop Hulk. Did you know comic Hulk has been dropped by Captain America and Spider-Man combining their punches? Not every issue is 200 quadrillion tons or whatever.

Really? Your taking hulks lowest showing of all time even though its been shown both cap and Peter can't hurt him on serperate occasions?

This isn't a battle debate. I'm bringing that up because the OP seems to be under the impression that Hulk is casually smashing planets apart every single issue. Comic Vine says that Hulk has appeared in 6,105 issues. If we turn an entire issue into just a single minute of screen time, MCU Hulk still wouldn't have a fraction of the number of showings. The fact that MCU Hulk doesn't press 100 quadrillion tons multiple times in each movie does not make him a bad adaption.

#72 Posted by jashro44 (41743 posts) - - Show Bio

This isn't a battle debate. I'm bringing that up because the OP seems to be under the impression that Hulk is casually smashing planets apart every single issue. Comic Vine says that Hulk has appeared in 6,105 issues. If we turn an entire issue into just a single minute of screen time, MCU Hulk still wouldn't have a fraction of the number of showings. The fact that MCU Hulk doesn't press 100 quadrillion tons multiple times in each movie does not make him a bad adaption.

Well I agree he isn't a bad adaptation. With that said comic hulk is vastly more powerful than MCU Hulk. It doesn't require us to look at his absolute best feats to show this.

#73 Edited by IAmTheLaw (322 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725: Ironman knocked him out and made him return back to banner!..Thor was beating him, while holding back..He would of ko'd hulk if he didn't jump off the plane

Stop... Hulk destroyed how many VERONICAs before being knocked out? All but one. Hulk was ragdolling Thor when the jet shot them. Thor wasn't holding back (see that first strike with Mjolnir)

#74 Posted by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

says the guy who complains of the multiverse stuff of marvel

#75 Posted by Noone1996 (4739 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man isn't a street leveler... Lmao... Especially in a Hulk-Buster armor.

Anyway, I imagine it's because of plot or money reasons that he's underpowered.

#76 Posted by Saberscar223 (873 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

@hulkuberstomp: @agent9149:

@saberscar223 said:

The dudes only appeared in like 3 movies calm down

2003, 2008, 2012, 2015, 2017. I count 5, minus the animated movies.

@mainjp said:
@saberscar223 said:

The dudes only appeared in like 3 movies calm down

This. Should've waited for Ragnarok before making this, he could get better feats.

Good point but I'm making this in prep for that, hoping that they'll actually show what he's really capable of since he looks like WWH in the trailer.

@agent9149 said:

It's a movie. You can't have over powered characters or it will be boring. They need to struggle.

Um, no... just buff the enemy too, silly. Have you seen Watchmen? Lol, is that boring for you? Tough crowd IMO.

@outside_85 said:

Because his comicbook levels are quite frankly ridiculous, especially when he has to work alongside people who are only human.

Pretty much is the point of hulk... he's supposed to be the "strongest there is" not "the pussy that gets ko'd by a bloke in a metal suit"...

@nickzambuto said:

@manlykvj:

Quintillion* first of all. Hulks feats > all of avengers combined...

@hulkuberstomp said:

Cuz they are not that motherfucking stupid to make cbm character that rediculously strong.His power level is on that level on which it need to be to fit in MCU.

You sound so aggressive. They should buff whole of MCU then. Otherwise, it's just a rip-off of what they actually are. Don't you understand that they're making claims that each character can do whatever, and then don't show them doing it? come on..

2017??? But that hasnt even come me out yet

#77 Edited by ManlykVJ (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@saberscar223: It's been produced and is coming out soon, therefore it's a movie in existence, just not watchable yet.

I can't believe lady thor exists. My internet was broken for a few days but its back so eh.

I think that imbecile Kyrees gave me like 1 post a day max cuz he's a sore loser so rip post rate.

#79 Edited by Straja (297 posts) - - Show Bio

Hulk lifting a star is retarded as it sounds to be honest...

#80 Edited by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj: wow, such childishness. you are more likely to get flagbanned now but feel free me to accuse me or project your own inabilities to me because that's what you can only do.

#81 Posted by ManlykVJ (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: Childishness is restricting someone's perms because they beat you in an argument over marvel. Inferring that you're an idiot for doing so is not childish.

#82 Posted by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj: on whose standards ? yours ? god forbid anyone actually agreed with you actually beating my argument but then again "winning" arguments in the internet proves nothing.

so go ahead, project your inabilities again.

#83 Edited by ManlykVJ (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: How can you talk about maturity when you're a hypocrite? If you really were mature, you'd have evaded the argument and just left already. But instead you're a persistent bint. You've failed to pull out anything relevant, all you have said is they're different universes, and you haven't debunked anything of what I've said, for example, MCU is based off characters from 616. And you've said something on the lines of them having NO LINK WHATSOEVER which means you pretty much dug your own grave with your bullshit views. You're no longer making any relevant statements, and you weren't before either, instead just hurling shit. Now can you fuck off my thread already?

#84 Edited by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj:

you chose to ignore the point that the various adaptations of these characters are not beholden to their main universe because marvel decides to set them on their own universe. comics has been doing it for decades with their numbered universes so why is it that when a movie version does it, it's technically wrong ?

i'm the one digging my own grave when practically everyone on this thread except you acknowledges the fact that it is another adaptation and is not going to be the same with comics ? you must have some twisted sense of irony with what you are telling me here but go ahead focus on my comments and on my maturity, that's really going to make your point any more relevant as on how marvel has been doing it for a long time.

#85 Posted by ManlykVJ (63 posts) - - Show Bio

@kyrees: You're the one calling me childish you stupid dick, that's why I replied to your stupid comment with the word "hypocrite". I can't believe you're still here.

@kyrees said:

@manlykvj:

you chose to ignore the point that the various adaptations of these characters are not beholden to their main universe because marvel decides to set them on their own universe. comics has been doing it for decades with their numbered universes so why is it that when a movie version does it, it's technically wrong ?

I already debunked this, you've repeated yourself once again. The MCU is the main "universe" that is viewed, and the characters in it that are based off characters from 616 do not have the same powers. Let me emphasize this because you have down syndrome: it's like taking a character (like, lets say, Sherlock Holmes) and interpreting them wrong (so, for example, Sherlock would be a female in the MCU but in the comics he's male - this is an example so don't try nitpick this you div).

@kyrees said:

i'm the one digging my own grave when practically everyone on this thread except you acknowledges the fact that it is another adaptation and is not going to be the same with comics ? you must have some twisted sense of irony with what you are telling me here but go ahead focus on my comments and on my maturity, that's really going to make your point any more relevant as on how marvel has been doing it for a long time.

Have you read the thread? I assure you that's also a bullshit statement, once again.

(P.S Serious question: do you have autism or OCD?)

#86 Edited by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

@kyrees: You're the one calling me childish you stupid dick, that's why I replied to your stupid comment with the word "hypocrite". I can't believe you're still here.

I already debunked this, you've repeated yourself once again. The MCU is the main "universe" that is viewed, and the characters in it that are based off characters from 616 do not have the same powers. Let me emphasize this because you have down syndrome: it's like taking a character (like, lets say, Sherlock Holmes) and interpreting them wrong (so, for example, Sherlock would be a female in the MCU but in the comics he's male - this is an example so don't try nitpick this you div).

Have you read the thread? I assure you that's also a bullshit statement, once again.

the one who started the namecalling was you in post 53 which is now removed.

you didn't debunk it. you interpret it on your own and pass it as some kind of actual info. the MCU is just the movie versions and is currently marketed for the average movie goer. their actual targets are non comic readers who have no inkling of what the comic universes are so it's not wrong for them to establish a different adaptation when the comic verses have decades worth of history to it. why would they choose to confuse watchers with a such a big history ?

have you even read your complaint and knew how many universes are there in marvel as a whole ? i see your insistence that the MCU should be somehow the same with main universe on the same line as practically any purist comic reader who saw the movie version: elitism at its core.

seriously, you keep asking on my own health as if i have a problem. are you a doctor or expert on this field that you keep referring to people on the internet with labels like down syndrome or autistic or OCD ? does that inflate your ego ? seriously, this is a discussion and the one who keeps pulling all this insults are you now.

#87 Posted by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj: PS, this kind of discussion has been tackled before and if you don't have any idea to it, here's one thread to it.

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/anyone-else-upset-by-how-weak-the-mcu-movie-charac-1591898/?page=3

#88 Posted by ManlykVJ (63 posts) - - Show Bio
@kyrees said:
@manlykvj said:

Oh I wonder who removed it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@kyrees said:
@manlykvj said:

you didn't debunk it. you (1)interpret it on your own and pass it as some kind of actual info. the MCU is just the movie versions and is currently marketed for the (2)average movie goer. their actual targets (3)are non comic readers who have no inkling of what the comic universes are so it's not wrong for them to establish a different adaptation when the comic verses have decades worth of history to it. why would they (4)choose to confuse watchers with a such a big history ?

1. It is actual info, do you know what "info" is the abbreviation of? Information. What is information supposed to do? Inform people. What am I doing? Informing people that characters are debuffed in movies from comics. Idiot.

Also, enough with this nonsence implying I'm the only one that gives a shit about nerfed characters. Search up "Why are comic characters nerfed in movies?" and "About 1,220,000 results (0.95 seconds)" which means millions of people think the same.

2. So you've said this already. I already shut you down on this point, but I'll say again, the "average movie goer" is getting the wrong interpretation of character powers.

3. Lmao it's for everyone you idiot, they dont sell movies at stores with tags on the films that say (NOT FOR COMIC READERS), nor do they ask "do you read comics" and if you reply "yes" they don't give it to you. But what Kyrees says goes, guys.

4. Lmao, they don't have to integrate the whole fucking universe into the movie, just issues you moron.

@kyrees said:
@manlykvj said:

have you even read your complaint and knew how many universes are there in marvel as a whole(YEAH NICE ENGLISH MATE)? i see your insistence that the MCU should be somehow the same with main universe on the same line as practically any purist comic reader who saw the movie version: elitism at its core.

seriously, you keep asking on my own health(NICE ENGLISH x2) as if i have a problem. are you a (1)doctor or expert on this field that you keep referring to people on the internet with labels like down syndrome or autistic or OCD ? does that inflate your ego ? seriously, (2)this is a discussion and the one who keeps pulling all this insults are you now.

1. I'm not a doctor or an expert, I'm trying to excuse your moronic statements, and if you are actually autistic (which I believe you are since you're getting so triggured about it) then I would know why you say some retarded things.

2. It was an argument which you lost, and you've been dismissed several times yet you've not left, and you've also gone so far to delete my comments to make it seem as if you're relevant.

Now fuck off my thread. Seriously.

#89 Posted by kyrees (12746 posts) - - Show Bio

@manlykvj said:

Oh I wonder who removed it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Also, enough with this nonsence implying I'm the only one that gives a shit about nerfed characters. Search up "Why are comic characters nerfed in movies?" and "About 1,220,000 results (0.95 seconds)" which means millions of people think the same.

2. So you've said this already. I already shut you down on this point, but I'll say again, the "average movie goer" is getting the wrong interpretation of character powers.

3. Lmao it's for everyone you idiot, they dont sell movies at stores with tags on the films that say (NOT FOR COMIC READERS), nor do they ask "do you read comics" and if you reply "yes" they don't give it to you. But what Kyrees says goes, guys.

4. Lmao, they don't have to integrate the whole fucking universe into the movie, just issues you moron.

1. I'm not a doctor or an expert, I'm trying to excuse your moronic statements, and if you are actually autistic (which I believe you are since you're getting so triggured about it) then I would know why you say some retarded things.

2. It was an argument which you lost, and you've been dismissed several times yet you've not left, and you've also gone so far to delete my comments to make it seem as if you're relevant.

Now fuck off my thread. Seriously.

so you remove your own post because of incriminating evidence ?

so your basing your info on the expectation of people to the comic movies when the russo brothers literally outlined the movies to be practically different from the comics.

the average movie goer is not going to get the wrong interpretation if they don't know the original and by the time they find out, they will be more intent on finding the difference. why are you so adamant on that "wrong interpretation" when that interpretation is what keeps the whole multiverse interesting ? why are you adamant on actual representation on such characters ?

it's for everyone or it's for everyone like you who doesn't understand adaptations and insist the movies should be the same like the comics ? heck, if the cartoons are not even that accurate to the comics, why should the movies be then ? these so called issues stem from battle forum mentality as a whole which character should have bigger feats regardless if they tell a story or not.

yeah keep calling me names as if that's really going to prove anything else other than you think bigger feats = better stories. it's not an argument i lost, it's an argument that has been made since MCU started and has been discussed to death. you are not bringing anything new that warrants people to believe your own cause because if you've read the thread i gave you, this topic of yours is nothing particulary different.