#151 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

yup she also had troubled holding a bridge with her lasso

their is a thing name consistency try to focus that on comics

#152 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

on topic she is faster and better fighter

thor has more powers is stronger

durability is up in the air but i would give to thor slight majority

#153 Posted by BruceRogers (17301 posts) - - Show Bio

Didn't Wonder Woman pulled Martian Manhunter out of massive black hole ?

Thor has done the same to Red Hulk, when he was much closer to the event horizon.

#154 Edited by Doomsguy (261 posts) - - Show Bio

Because she actually is

#155 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#156 Posted by Michaelbn (2350 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know about fighter but she is definitely faster and more agile in a fight but in other terms she is below.

#157 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10159 posts) - - Show Bio

Maybe complete feats.

#158 Edited by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

@mister_surreal said:

Maybe complete feats.

nah she is faster and better skilled but i am sure thor has better strength feats and durability (slight margin ) and overall greater powers

people mention some of outliers of her like pulling mmh from black hole

then again thor has some outliers of his own over the years like hurting the phoenix force himself

imo its like superman vs hulk

the fanboys and fangirls will say that their character is stronger than other no matter what

but at of the end of the day if you look closely they both have equally powerful

#160 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10159 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Thor is a planet buster so while Diana has more skill, he has a greater damage output than her. He also has better strength and durability feats.

#161 Posted by Lord_Titan_ (2635 posts) - - Show Bio

Unless its witching hour wonder woman she was never stronger than thor, yes im upsetting the social justice warriors with this comment

#162 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Thor is a planet buster so while Diana has more skill, he has a greater damage output than her. He also has better strength and durability feats.

yup they are good in their own ways

#163 Posted by Legendary_User (232 posts) - - Show Bio

Because they're feminist.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c6891767abb2
#164 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89 said:

Didn't Wonder Woman pulled Martian Manhunter out of massive black hole ?

Thor has done the same to Red Hulk, when he was much closer to the event horizon.

With mjolnir bullrushing. She did on her own

#165 Posted by EmmaFrostXmen (1651 posts) - - Show Bio

@unbreakable_fs4: I like both charecters, but on this site Wonder Woman is constantly underrated. While Thor is overrated sometimes

#166 Edited by EmmaFrostXmen (1651 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman wins in a fight, and Wonder Woman is physically stronger than Thor also. I say Wonder Woman wins because Thor is too slow to tag her in a battle, and Wonder Woman is much more skilled

#167 Posted by King-Ragnar (3836 posts) - - Show Bio

This is going to get interesting.

#168 Posted by KanyeCosby (7050 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor isn’t equal to Superman in strength.

#169 Posted by ad-arts (1963 posts) - - Show Bio

To Op, you do realise your question is basically "why people have different opinions on any subject"? Because they do and there is many reasons for it. Knowledge, experience, iq, understanding.

#170 Posted by Tyger (461 posts) - - Show Bio

#171 Posted by BruceRogers (17301 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: I'm not sure I follow. He can't fly under his own power and it would have been impossible for him to do achieve this task without getting ripped in half, if he didn't have the strength to withstand the gravitational pull and the pull of his hammer.

#172 Edited by TheKinfing (11734 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironically going by feats, Thor is closer to Wonder Woman than Hulk or Superman in the strength department.

#173 Posted by Gaoron (8746 posts) - - Show Bio

She's faster... and that's where her stats advantage ends. Thor is way more durable, hits way harder and is more stronger.

#174 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: I'm not sure I follow. He can't fly under his own power and it would have been impossible for him to do achieve this task without getting ripped in half, if he didn't have the strength to withstand the gravitational pull and the pull of his hammer.

Ok but hammer allows him to fly at MTFL +++ speed. Power exceeding light speed. Ok even if thor had to be that strong how strong was this black hole. WW pulled from supermasive black hole

#175 Posted by BruceRogers (17301 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: Ok but hammer allows him to fly at MTFL +++ speed. Power exceeding light speed.

He never flew close to lightspeed there, let alone MTFL+++. He was simply flying at unknown speeds.

Ok even if thor had to be that strong how strong was this black hole.

I don't think it was stated.

WW pulled from supermasive black hole

This was stated absolutely nowhere. It was an ordinary black hole created by Kyle's rogue construct, Oblivion.

#176 Posted by Helloman (29619 posts) - - Show Bio

Because they have proof.

#177 Posted by ANTHP2000 (26816 posts) - - Show Bio

That Arthur guy is trolling so hard lol

#178 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron said:

She's faster... and that's where her stats advantage ends. Thor is way more durable, hits way harder and is more stronger.

agree just one correction she is a better fight too

#179 Edited by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

@kanyecosby said:

Thor isn’t equal to Superman in strength.

neither is wonder woman

in terms of high tiers the only guy who have strength feats comparable to superman is hulk

#180 Edited by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

@brucerogers: if i remember correctly she was wearing a oxygen mask right ? but guys like superman and mmh was fine without any mask .......

does that mean she cant breathe in space

#181 Posted by BruceRogers (17301 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: It depends on the writer, honestly. Superman too has needed aid to breathe in space, under certain writers.

#182 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio
#183 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironically going by feats, Thor is closer to Wonder Woman than Hulk or Superman in the strength department.

well hulk and superman always meant to be the strongest hero in their respective company its been a well established fact since the day one

thor or wonder woman relies on thier others powers or weapons

and as for any others heroes like sliver surfer martian manhunter flash these guys will outright beat clark or banner because they are haxy but they are not stronger. so they can be as powerful as they want but they cant compare with superman and hulk in strength department

hope you didnt mind when reading this i just share my thoughts with you

#184 Posted by tethadam (206 posts) - - Show Bio

They are femnist.

#185 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: Ok but hammer allows him to fly at MTFL +++ speed. Power exceeding light speed.

He never flew close to lightspeed there, let alone MTFL+++. He was simply flying at unknown speeds.

Ok even if thor had to be that strong how strong was this black hole.

I don't think it was stated.

WW pulled from supermasive black hole

This was stated absolutely nowhere. It was an ordinary black hole created by Kyle's rogue construct, Oblivion.

That Arthur guy is trolling so hard lol

No Caption Provided

So could Thor replicate this ?

#186 Posted by BruceRogers (17301 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89: So could Thor replicate this ?

What's so great about breaking that?

#187 Posted by deactivated-5c6891767abb2 (1820 posts) - - Show Bio

this magic relic can contain Big Bang power

#189 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio
#190 Posted by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Crisis WW would win due to speed and skill but isn't stronger, Pre Crisis WW is indeed stronger but i doubt there are many threads involving that version vs standard Thor.

#191 Posted by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

@arthurcurry89 said:
@brucerogers said:

this magic relic can contain Big Bang power

No Caption Provided

He isn't completely wrong tbh but it isn't consistent by any means(aka a clear outlier and could be only used if someone would create a thread with the rule: going by highest-end feats including outliers).

#192 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio
#193 Edited by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: still you gave best answer why wonder woman would win against Thor due to her speed and skill

Me however thinks Thor edges against her with his strength dubalilty and powers of his hammer

However more I think I came to a conclusion that this is indeed a 50/50 fight

Anyway I respect your opinion hope you respects mine too :)

#194 Edited by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

@itachus17: still I am surprised he mentions this

Well people often mention outliers for all these characters(Supes, WW, Thor, Hulk, Flash, etc...), sometimes even as if it were consistent. WW anyways don't need to be stronger than Thor, cause neither of these both characters should be an actual brawler(Thor is sadly too often portrayed like one and even WW sometimes since flashpoint though).

#195 Posted by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: still you gave best answer why wonder woman would win against Thor due to her speed and skill

Me however thinks Thor edges against her with his strength dubalilty and powers of his hammer

Sure, i can respect that :).

#196 Edited by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17 said:
@supermanthor said:

@itachus17: still I am surprised he mentions this

Well people often mention outliers for all these characters(Supes, WW, Thor, Hulk, Flash, etc...), sometimes even as if it were consistent.

ture

WW anyways don't need to be stronger than Thor,

Yup She was created to be the most skillest high tier

cause neither of these both characters should be an actual brawler

indeed

(Thor is sadly too often portrayed like one )

Here is the main reason why unlike dc where earth is place for thier most high tiers to operate if not all 90 % of all marvels high tiers are from cosmos like surfer quasar however thor is one of the few heavy hitters that operates on earth so if he uses his full potential very few from marvel earth can actually put a fight against him like hulk strange sentry ( void ) etc rest will get stomped

and even WW sometimes since flashpoint though).

after flashpoint dc high tiers get continuously screwed that not named flash or hal

#197 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor said:

Sure, i can respect that :).

cool

#198 Posted by Itachus17 (3397 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor:

Yup She was created to be the most skillest high tier

Well created is not completely true, she was in fact created by Marston to be as strong as Supes + gear but DC screwed that up a long time ago. The modern WW by Perez was indeed created to be like that though.

Here is the main reason why unlike dc where earth is place for thier most high tiers to operate if not all 90 % of all marvels high tiers are from cosmos like surfer quasar however thor is one of the few heavy hitters that operates on earth so if he uses his full potential very few from marvel earth can actually put a fight against him like hulk strange sentry ( void ) etc rest will get stomped

Well i don't think they should portray him as mindless brawler just cause of that.

after flashpoint dc high tiers get continuously screwed that not named flash or hal

True and besides Tynion(who straight up created with Witchmarked + Witching Hour WW the both most powerful WW versions of all time and anyways writes a stellar JL Dark) WW even especially bad.

#199 Posted by Supermanthor (18786 posts) - - Show Bio

@itachus17: well it's Marvel now days one good judgement from them is a surprise for fans lol

#200 Posted by Cognitive (1841 posts) - - Show Bio

The only advantages she possesses are combat speed and reflexes. Odinson has her beat in almost all physical categories.