Why Current Naruto is MFTL and possibly multi planet level

Divine_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Divine_Reborn

War arc naruto indeed reached faster than light speed reaction speed, since he was faster than the light that he dodged from light fang, otherwise he wouldnt have dodged it.

However he performed this feat in his so6p mode, which, like the sharingan, has precogniton, but only to all chakra based attacks.

So his reaction speed is only light speed in the war arc in so6p mode because of 6 paths senjutsu precog.

We were never once given any indication of how big a boost to reaction speed the so6p mode precog is, so we cannot say how great his reaction speed would be in so6p mode during the war arc against non chakra based attacks that move at light speed, (like I just said, senjutsu precog only works on chakra based attacks and chakra itself).

Given that the anime portrayed it as him barely being able to dodge the light, it must mean that even with the 6 paths precognition, his reaction speed is hardly above light speed.

Mind you he had no reason to be holding back physically when dodging the light speed attack, so he definitley went full speed to dodge it and barely did.

In the anime, (which is less canon than the manga), naruto stood still and didnt start moving his body to dodge the beam until after he saw it shooting towards him, and then dodged the beam when it was only inches from his head just in time.

In the manga, he clearly needed to aim-dodge the beam, seeing as the the tips of narutos headband strings were cut before his guodama rod was cut, and yet madara swung the beam to his own side, so naruto in the manga had to aim dodge the beam to dodge it and hardly made it.

So anime 6 paths war naruto is faster than manga 6 paths war naruto, but manga is more canon than the anime. So the truth is that 6 paths war naruto isnt FTL and his reaction speed isnt either, as in the manga he needed both the 6 paths precog to dodge the beam but also used madaras head swing/movement/body language to figure out that he was going to swing the beam to his side.

Heres the manga scan proving this. The scan on the right is what happened first, the scan on the left is what happened right after.:

No Caption Provided

However, naruto didnt stack nature energy onto his 6 paths mode when he dodged the attack, and nature energy is a gigantic physical boost. So he never once used full power to dodge madaras attack, and yet was still able to dodge it (thanks to 6 paths precog and madaras body language).

With nature energy naruto has always gotten around a, lowballing, 5x boost, and whats more likely the case to be true is that its a 10x boost. The series makes this pretty clear.

Even if it were the lowest possible boost, (5x) it would still put 6 paths naruto using it able to dodge light 5x easier than he did against madara's light speed attack.

Regardless, naruto cannot gather natural energy outside of the narutoverse, as no universe has chakra in it aside from narutoverse (at least not the naruto universe's version of chakra in it) so we can only assume any other fictional universe that he would fight in he would not be able to stack natural energy on his so6p mode + his 6 paths pre cog wouldnt work since that only works on chakra based attacks, and no opponents outside of narutoverse have the chakra that naruto characters have.

So in his own universe, WAR ARC so6p mode naruto with (and without) nature energy stacked has faster than light reaction speed. But outside of it he doesnt.

However current naruto is much stronger than his war arc self physically, as he not only trained his base mode for what was stated to be from the end of the war arc until now, but also recieved hashirama's cells, which grant each user a boost specific to the user themself based on there compatibility with the cells themselves.

These cells also have been shown to make it so that the user doesnt have to eat, or sleep at all to survive, so they dont hunger or need rest at all, and it even has been shown that these cells regenerate all the users injuries no matter how big or small and does this as quick as the users mind commands to have the injuries healed.

However this has only been shown to be the case for obito, edo madara has also had hashirama cells and did regenerate, but that could have been because of his edo tensei regeneration powers.

Then again, edo madara allowed his body to be completelt destroyed by his own meteor, and then we see that his body took several minutes to regenerate, as its been stated and shown that madara only recovered from the metoer completely around the same time every shinobi who was caught in its aftermath recovered as well, and they all got knocked out for a few minutes. (We literally were visually shown madaras injuries finishing up healing around the same time that all the shinobi started getting up from the aftermath.)

Meaning edo tensei regeneration takes a long time. Hell, even the edo hokage stated themselves that edo tensei regeneration took a long time (but not all edo tensei were casted under the same version of edo tensei, thus its not good to use them as a 100% reliable frame of reference here).

Regardless, the meteor feat proves what Im saying is true, that edo tensei has insanely slow regeneration.

And if madara's own hashi cells actually did have regeneration powers, then he would have been healed ffrom the meteor very quickly, yet it was shown that he didnt heal until minutes after like I already said.

Still, this could be that madaras hashi cells still do have regen powers, but it could just be that the regen powers of his are MUCH slower than the regen of obito's. If so, this could be argued to be because of "the more hashi cells the user has, the quicker the regeneration". However thi simply cant be true

Half of danzos body was made of hashirama cells yet he had no regeneration powers. Half of obitos body was made of hashiramas cells as well but his regen from it was very fast. Therefore just having more hashirama cells doesnt mean the healing factor/regen of it will match up in speed with more cells.

Edo madara didnt even have half a bodys worth of hashis cells anyways.

So no matter how you look at it, hashis cells only give regeneration to some users.

Like I said, this is probably determined by the users compatibility with the hashi cells they recieve.

Regardless, current naruto has been shown countless times needing to sleep and eat, so the hashi cells he recieved did not grant him the ability to not need those things.

This means at best, naruto recieved some more chakra from the hashi cells but we dont know if the size of the chakra boost is determined by compatibility with the cells or not.

If we wank we can just say it gave his chakra reserves a 5x boost.

Still, every user of hashi cells ever shown has been able to use wood style, so it's very possible that naruto can now use wood style and that regardless of ones compatibility with hashi cells, they'll at least be able to use wood style.

On top of that like I already said naruto trained his base form for over a decade, so his base form must have grown to be ridiculously strong even without the hashi cells chakra boost.

On top of that, he gained the other half of kurama after the war, so his physical stats increased somewhat from that as well.

So with all that current naruto in so6p mode should have much faster than light speed reaction speed and thos should scale to his other physical stats as well.

Also, this is supported by how current full power naruto has feats/calcs that put him at barely earth busting - multi earth busting. Whereas full power war arc so6p mode naruto (no nature energy stacked) has feats that put him at barely small country busting, and nature energy only would put him at 5-10x that.

And the gap between 5x-10x small country busting (war arc 6 paths nature energy stacked naruto) and barely earth - multi earth busting (current 6 paths nature energy stacked naruto) is ridiculous.

To put things into perspective,

Small country are about 1% the total size of the surface of a planet, and the surface of a planet is just all its land, which in total is like a super thin sheet of the entire planets total mass.

The surface is like the skin of the entire planet. A small country is like a small patch of the skin of the planet.

In short the surface of a planet is about 1% the planets total mass.

And again, small country is 1% of the surface.

Scaling off of that current narutos destructive capacity should be 10,000x his war arc destructive capacity and this will of course only scale linearly to his other stats as well and line up with feats.

And its safe to say that the gap between current naruto 6 paths with out nature energy stacked and war arc naruto 6 paths without nature energy stacked must be huge just off of all the boosts naruto got over the time skip.

So current naruto is much faster than light no matter what in travel reaction and combat speed and all other stats of course line up with this.

EDIT: I have just realised that the whole argument that anime naruto didnt need to aim dodge light fang but manga naruto did is flat out wrong, and heres why.

Many work under the assumption that naruto needed to aimdodge light fang because of the fact that the tips of narutos headband were cut but naruto wasnt by light fang so naruto must have started ducking by reacting to madaras head movements. However this is less likely to be true than the following possibility of why in the manga narutos head band tips were cut but in the anime they werent:

If naruto had aim dodged instead (by observing madaras head movements, or even his eye movements or any body language madara was giving off) it would mean that madara shot light fang a few inches to the left of narutos head, then slowly started swinging to towards his right to slam into narutos head. However that makes absolutley zero sense.

Madara was trying to hit narutos head, so why would he have shot light fang inches away from his head and THEN swing it towards narutos head?

The only logical explanation is that madara didnt shoot it away from narutos head and then swing it towards his head, but rather shot it straight towards narutos head, and narutos headband tips were cut because he dodged light fang at point blank range just like he did in the anime, the only difference is that in the anime naruto dodged light fang quicker, seeing as in the manga his headband tips were cut but in the anime they werent, meaning anime 6 paths naruto has slightly better reaction speed than manga 6 paths naruto.

Actually, there is ONE more possible explanation. Maybe anime narutos 6 paths pre cognition is greater than manga 6 paths naruto precog, which would explain why anime narutos headband tips werent cut but manga narutos headband tips were cut, even though they both dodged light fang when it was shot at the exact same trajectory towards them.

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We've already had multiple threads about this, do we really need another one?

Avatar image for darkpsychiclord_prime
DarkPsychicLord_Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Made it before the lmao's

Divine_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

We've already had multiple threads about this, do we really need another one?

Well most people dont weigh all the factors, unlike me who actually includes every detail no matter how small it is.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@divine_reborn: Oh no, people have literally started counting frames in the scene to disprove the Light Fang feat months ago Yes, as in they looked at every single frame to see Naruto's positioning as well as the beam, I'm not even kidding. Literally everything in this post has been argued to death.

Divine_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divine_reborn: Oh no, people have literally started counting frames in the scene to disprove the Light Fang feat months ago. Literally everything in this post has been argued to death.

My post wasnt just about light fang.

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By FullMetalEmprah

@divine_reborn: I know, and I said already, everything in the post I've already seen argued about for several pages, nothing in it is new. Although it's worth noting we generally assume characters actually can do things like gather nature energy in other universes unless it's stated in the OP or stated not to work in other universes(the Infinity Gauntlet for example). Not sure if you were aware so I figured I'd mention it. We do this to keep characters at their natural strength levels.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao.

And these people say other series are wanked.

Divine_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Divine_Reborn

@fullmetalemprah said:

@divine_reborn: I know, and I said already, everything in the post I've already seen argued about for several pages, nothing in it is new. Although it's worth noting we generally assume characters actually can do things like gather nature energy in other universes unless it's stated in the OP or stated not to work in other universes(the Infinity Gauntlet for example). Not sure if you were aware so I figured I'd mention it. We do this to keep characters at their natural strength levels.

True. Well what do you think of my arguments? Do you agree with the post?

FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divine_reborn: I disagree with MFTL and Multi-planetary Naruto but I personally could accept them at LS, however a lot of people don't so I argue with them at MHS+ to Sub-Rel. May sound weird but if I don't I'd end up getting into a debate about LS Naruto for like ten pages which will end nowhere because nobody can agree if he's LS or not. I sincerely hope Boruto puts him against another LS attack and that he definitively dodges it or gets hit by it so people can stop arguing about it.

As for busting tier I see him as country level in DC and higher than that in AP, but we haven't seen current Naruto actually use his full destructive capabilities so it's kind of hard to say, since against Momoshiki they had to resort to mostly taijutsu.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lmao

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL WTF? That is from my thread.

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman blitzes.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is gold

RukelnikovFTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current naruto is easily star lvl stop with the lowball already

Divine_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL WTF? That is from my thread.

Yeah its my own post in your thread that I used to make a thread, since everyone in your thread ignored the comment.

Divine_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@divine_reborn: I disagree with MFTL and Multi-planetary Naruto but I personally could accept them at LS, however a lot of people don't so I argue with them at MHS+ to Sub-Rel. May sound weird but if I don't I'd end up getting into a debate about LS Naruto for like ten pages which will end nowhere because nobody can agree if he's LS or not. I sincerely hope Boruto puts him against another LS attack and that he definitively dodges it or gets hit by it so people can stop arguing about it.

As for busting tier I see him as country level in DC and higher than that in AP, but we haven't seen current Naruto actually use his full destructive capabilities so it's kind of hard to say, since against Momoshiki they had to resort to mostly taijutsu.

Okay, well you can just debate me, just message me. Im willing to debate it for however long.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

rahiem9123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By rahiem9123

Since when did Naruto become multi planetary?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The “calcs” and “scaling” is almost as bad as the fact that you’re trying to push Naruto to “‘massively faster than light” and “multi planet level”.

But still not as bad as the fact that you think you’re right.

Divine_Reborn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:

The “calcs” and “scaling” is almost as bad as the fact that you’re trying to push Naruto to “‘massively faster than light” and “multi planet level”.

But still not as bad as the fact that you think you’re right.

Believe what you want then

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just why??

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No

Good try tho

Avatar image for deactivated-61215780523f9
deactivated-61215780523f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebirth Wonder Woman still oneshots.

ovy7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seth, is that you?

Stahlflamme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

Another day another failure to argue that Naruto charas are way stronger than they are. This is just about you wanting to put them up against characters of other universes on the battle forums anyway, give it a rest.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi planet level....thanks for the laugh ?

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nice shitpost

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Skrskr

LOL

Eobard21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wthhhhh

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Multi planet level....thanks for the laugh ?

It's true tho. And he also has infinite speed and better prep-feats than Batman.

ourmanuel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a
deactivated-5d5d8c614fa9a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least it's better than universal ichigo, right....?

citgo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

these guys could deny it all they want but naruto is at least lght speed

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He has LS reactions but he's not even close to planet level.

Avatar image for deactivated-600f199354a16
deactivated-600f199354a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No, only LS in reaction and multi-continental to moon lv

Avatar image for deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f
deactivated-5fcab2f88a72f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75367284014
deactivated-5f75367284014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

naruto was never ftl but he comes close

ProphetYashawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot wrong wit this OP, but Naruto is FTL in all categories and has far surpassed planet level, so that's right.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46
deactivated-5fb1c2c771d46

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adult naruto really is this though he was already ftl at bos naruto