Why composite bleach is far stronger then any HST+ verse

• 77 results
TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So I remember this being a topic somewhat a year or 2 ago in the battle threads. Honestly I was slightly surprised that the discussions on it went as long as they did. Comp bleach characters has insanely broken hax and abilities that honestly can't be matched by most verses in it's tier. I'm not saying comp bleach is unbeatable no matter who it faces either as there are single characters that would wtfblinkstomp comp bleach let alone composite versions of their verse

As an example though pick any comp character from one piece, naruto, black clover, fairy tail, Dragon Ball z, dragon ball super etc. And I'll bet I can not only counter whatever argument you make but show you how said character gets stomped.

We'll operate under the assumption that stats are equal

Avatar image for deactivated-61919ebe21493
deactivated-61919ebe21493

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol.

> Can even beat DBS.

> Operate under the assumption that stats are equal.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: if I didn't make stats equal then what are black clover characters meant to do with low tier stats? This is mainly a hax discussion not punch hard discussion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

BC would lose versus Bleach regardless, the only verse stat equalization effects is DBS.

Besides Bleach isn't beating comp Naruto it's a stalemate.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: dragon ball z also has superior stats and black clover gets kinda slept on imo. They have pretty crazy hax as well

How would it be a stalemate between comp bleach and comp naruto?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

Black clover is slept on they just don't have the hax to compete with each yet, I have BC over OP.

It's a stalemate because neither comp character would be able to beat the other. I can think of 1 way Naruto could win but I'll save that for a potential CaV.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: i think without the mana issue that some of the weaker characters have there hax would be crazy. Look at that guy who had spatial abilities (can't remember his name but I know he was gauche brother) he tied with a few black bulls members but once he was taken over by an elf and got insane amounts of mana he nearly solo 2 captains

Comp naruto character has no counter to getting erased on a spiritual level

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Shouldn't have to make a thread that's commonly known.

Avatar image for deactivated-63055b33107d2
deactivated-63055b33107d2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You worded the thread worng

Should be "strongest of the verse with equal stats"

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not even

Jump force feats put Naruto and One Piece>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Composite Bleach

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comp Boundless Hogoromo solos 🦊

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: They wouldn't get erased on a spiritual level, Aizen who has the 3rd or arguably the 2nd highest spiritual energy couldn't erase a group of highschool kids because they had some spiritual energy.

Composite Naruto not only had a shit ton of spiritual energy they're part Shinigami.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Edd57

Comp magi can do it, crazy hax , jojo as well, medaka box, tenchi muyo , there is many verse with crazy hax that I forgot lol.

BC has some crazy hax too, like fate manipulation, dream world, ability to bypass durability, magic that can stop your movement , curse manipulation, spatial manipulation, time manipulation, and many more .

Rave master has good hax too !

D gray man as well , they have low tier reality warper, like bc .

Now z tenchi muyo vs anyone from bleach equal stat?

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: what feats did they get from there that is even relevant? Also stats are equal here as this is a hax battle so going toe to toe with a brick doesn't benefit them

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: aizen could have easily erased them? Also every quincy attack destroys the soul so when comp naruto is erased by trompete they are erased on a spiritual level something they have no feats of regenerating from

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edd57: single characters from magi can stomp comp bleach character lol and from I've heard of medaka box same applies there

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff45903d43d7
deactivated-5ff45903d43d7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tell that to Medaka Box.

Edd57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: Well yeah lol, but I was taking the equal stat into consideration.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JOVIOLMA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hades stomps the fodder composite verse even with equal stats alongside the other 2 fodder verses.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By TheEmperor95

@decaffeinated: because aizen chose not to. Both he and gin commented on how he was just playing around and torturing them

It can't miss as the almighty would rewrite the future to where it hit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: Yet Yhwach couldn't do that to kill Ichigo, Aizen, Ishida, etc.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaffeinated: he does it on panel against ichigo

https://www.mangareader.net/bleach/678/14

Your obsession with the final villain not winning (even though the final villain always loses) is honestly cringe af. You're only argument when countered is well yhwach didn't kill the main character with heavy plot armor and overcome PIS

gabrielbelmont

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: the fanaticism of naruto on this site is so much, that i have seen people claiming that naruto (or sasuke) can kill a composite bleach character.

Asurakj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comp Naruto and Bleach stalemate. Both have immortality of different kinds, intangible, time control, energy absorb, etc etc

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asurakj: comp naruto hasn't shown any immortality that could stop soul destruction alone. This doesn't go into the few other ways that comp bleach could take them out. As said above lille trompete completely erases comp naruto

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-5f75fe219d908
deactivated-5f75fe219d908

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: Yeah bud stop wanking Yhwach the way you guys hype him up he should have one shot any and everyone in his own verse.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By RDCDesmond

Well idk about that. In the Naruto mythology a huge God Tree created the universe. Surely someone must’ve planted that thing or ate from it. But not sure could be a lil Headcanon in my part.

We know there are other planets nearby the one piece earth who knows if a god tier character can destroy multiple of them or even a star or multiple we can’t say for sure what Oda is gonna do when he pulls out the big guns around ch 1,000.

DBS not needed, even Beerus Saga Battle of Gods SSJ God Goku in DBS would stomp composite bleach. Who pretty much is prime soul king.

Uchiha_Indra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: Yeah bud stop wanking Yhwach the way you guys hype him up he should have one shot any and everyone in his own verse.

He pretty much does that, ragdolls ichigo several times, fodderized ichibei. Yhwach losing is just a crap load of PIS.

Not saying he stomps narutoverse or anything but he's easily planetary+

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha_indra: Which places him above those characters which I never said he wasn't.

But the level Yhawch is actually at isn't even close to the level he's hyped up to be.

Uchiha_Indra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage: that's like saying kaguya isn't planetary bcoz she never did destroy a planet. It has been said several times yhwach was gonna destroy & remake the world.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha_indra:

Now explain how both Kaguya and Yhwach where going to destroy the planets....

Also this is a strawman because I never said he wasn't planetary.

Uchiha_Indra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage: Huh, why should I explain machanics that everyone already knows.

And if think he's planetary why did you disagree with my previous post?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha_indra: All I said was Yhawch is overrated that is true.

He's planet level but not via raw power, he can just bust planets.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_kage: well if yhwach was a composite version of the verse then he would have. Seeing as you have no counter to the situation I laid out then I'll assume you grudgingly agree

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: iirc the only time naruto is mentioned to have a God tree like you are saying is in a databook which doesn't lend much credibility to it at the moment.

As for one piece and DBS this is an equal stats battle (though I don't think one piece will ever just be busting planets at will) so the comp bleach character can do the same as them. This is mainly a hax battle

Avatar image for deactivated-63056cb90ac15
deactivated-63056cb90ac15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95:

Pure and utter wank

Laundry detergent loses every time

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: Well the DB shouldn’t be non useable just because there are statements about fodder characters that people misinterpret to making the entire source inaccurate.

N also if composite included games they would also include game feats as well unless that’s restricted ?

And game god tiers would stomp anyone that isn’t prime soul king level

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: well if the databook is the only source trying to bring about a new concept (universal God tree) that hasn't been established in the manga or anime then I wouldn't consider that canon

Again a character destroying a sun or galaxy or whatever in a game doesn't help as stats are equal meaning everyone here can do the exact same thing

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@universalnaruto: seeing as how you haven't brought up anything to support you I'm gonna assume you're just salty

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: oh yeah I didn’t see that yeah in that case they would have energy shrinking, BFR, sealing, and soul manipulation as well as yata mirror and hypnosis and illusions far better than anyone in Bleach

Avatar image for deactivated-5f72547f00ffd
deactivated-5f72547f00ffd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soul King is beyond live and death. Bleach composite character has Causality Manipulation - Any damage receive will be reverted as if nothing has happened. The ability to revive himself? Copy it’s opponents powers, memories, and battle strength? Multiply himself if you cut a piece of him? Clone himself at will? Imagining anything into existence? See the future and choose the future outcome to become reality? Change the past? Illusions? BFR? Absorption? Regeneration negation? Existence erasure? Soul destruction? Time stop? Slow down time? Age your soul or atoms in milliseconds? Clone your opponent and make them fight themselves? Reject their existence, attacks, Hax or healing? Hogyoku - keeps making you stronger than your opponent? Oken - controls all time and space in an infinite size dimension? Mayuri’s izanagi? Control your opponents nerve system and turn them into goo in seconds? Blast the opponent with thousands of energy blasts in milliseconds? Get stronger every-time you are kill if possible? Intangible to people who can interact with intangible pluses? BFR the opponent to the deeps of outer space in another dimension not made out of matter - which means their human body will get destroy? The character will turn into a soul as normal matter cannot enter the spiritual world. Getting turn into sand? Or splitting the whole cosmology in your face with thy eyes? Yeah, composite Bleach solos the HST. Big booms can’t do shit when they can’t even touch you.

Haxxxz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Normal HST yes, but composite HST, not even close

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxxxz: composite HST has nothing to win. Bring any argument and see it destroy.

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rdcdesmond: none of those abilities you listed stops a trompete/almighty combo. And all of this would simply be negged by comp bleach. Thanks to 'the yourself' they have the abilities and memories of comp naruto meaning they have the same resistance levels, full knowledge and is capable of using all of the ocular jutsu simultaneously unlike comp naruto thanks to all the eyes yhwach had. With full knowledge nothing they have can touch comp bleach thanks to 'the wind' which distorts space to automatically have attacks miss if he knows how you'll attack.

Not to mention the different forms of intangibility and the fact that comp bleach is either walking around at 15 million degrees or absolute 0 at all times etc. Comp naruto has no answer to far too much of the hax

TheEmperor95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@babyholdmyhand: just as clarification that's not what the almighty does. It allows the user to rewrite the future not choose a different future

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is likely to get locked like the other one, it's simply impossible to debate anything Yhawch/SK related without wanking and or getting super toxic.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theemperor95: is technically both since the effects of said future are brought to the present without the actual future events happening. He can bring himself back to life even after he blows up like a balloon.