Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is around Perfect Cell level, no more. The ones who say he is the strongest saiyan are wanking him really hard.

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just realised that the one guys Logic is kinda off I forgot his name and I dont feel like tagging atm. But he said "Goku's 'Ability' is to Train" That's not a potential. I mean I guess hit's ability is worse, capable of growwing in battle faster than anyone So he breaks Brolys what ever he said before. So is that more Bad ass? Also. That doesn't show him being stronger than Broly in the way the beginner of this thread Said. He just meant broly is best without training, EVER, because his potential is Hax. And actually, come to think of it, he's potentially Beyond beerus too. I know for sure even if he's a god, before his training with Whis he was Frieza level. THERE'S NO WAY BEERUS WAS UNIVERSAL WITHOUT TRAINING. So to me, without training. Broly could just about beat anyone. I know in order to gain time skip abilities you'd have to train with it. So just like the thread title and off pure Potential

Broly is the strongest Character ever, if the Entirety of Dbz was non-trained characters, no "Abilities" or anything related to training or word twisting, because in the end that's cheating what the thread is. Without training, no on surpasses Broly end of discussion. Anyone can train, idc who can, it's not about who trained and why. It's about Who trained, and what would they be to bRoly if they didn't. So no actually, No ONE is stronger than broly. Except. Let's see. Janemba. That's all that's it. And Broly would only grow in power from his lssj form.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By morgadc1887

Broly is weak, goku would wreck him. Broly could never be ssb, since he's not a pure hearted saiyan, even if broly was alive he'd always be weaker now.

morgadc1887

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arubamuthesmart: what a stupid rambling ridiculous nonsensical post. Oh he's stronger than everyone because he doesn't need to train? So if someone is inherently stronger than me, then I work out and get infinitely stronger than them, they're still stronger in your mind? Broly is now and always would be weaker than vegeta, goku, beerus and whis even if he was alive, because they use god ki. broly could never even injure them with his weak normal ki, and could never learn god ki seeing as goku got it by being pure hearted and having enough pure hearted saiyan friends to help him (both things broly will never have) and vegeta learned it from whis by chance and by being friends with the right people (again something broly would never achieve). So yeah broly is nothing now, and would continue to be nothing even if he was alive.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yep Broly is Strongest

Avatar image for thespiritstalker
TheSpiritStalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@racob7 said:

Broly is different because he didn't have to work for his power like the other Saiyans. He was born powerful and got very little training.

Loading Video...

That statement is counterintuitive. Broly would have to had trained. Training is a top priority to saiyan warriors. His father even bragged to King Vegeta that he would make a great soldier. Why would he not train his son if he wanted to use him as a weapon? If not, then his LSSJ power-up would be pretty useless against Goku. His father likely helped him cultivate his talents/power by training. He was able to overpower SSJ2 Gohan despite SSJ2 > LSSJ. And Gohan had actually gotten weaker while people claim Broly got stronger while frozen. So Broly would have to be on par with Adult Gohan regardless of LSSJ.

Bardock52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Bardock52
Avatar image for majinblackheart
MajinBlackheart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 58

User Lists: 7

#109 MajinBlackheart  Moderator

It's so bizarre to me that a villain with zero depth of character or any interesting motivation with two humiliating defeats under his belt became such a popular character...

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arubamuthesmart: what a stupid rambling ridiculous nonsensical post. Oh he's stronger than everyone because he doesn't need to train? So if someone is inherently stronger than me, then I work out and get infinitely stronger than them, they're still stronger in your mind? Broly is now and always would be weaker than vegeta, goku, beerus and whis even if he was alive, because they use god ki. broly could never even injure them with his weak normal ki, and could never learn god ki seeing as goku got it by being pure hearted and having enough pure hearted saiyan friends to help him (both things broly will never have) and vegeta learned it from whis by chance and by being friends with the right people (again something broly would never achieve). So yeah broly is nothing now, and would continue to be nothing even if he was alive.

I don't think you're being quite smart. I've stated "He just meant broly is best without training, EVER, because his potential is Hax." Incase you didn't know this means that Broly is above most people without training. 'Without training' means, People like Goku, Beerus, Vegeta, who have all trained wouldn't be stronger than Broly naturally. Naturally Broly was 5 thousand times as strong as goku as an Infant. Naturally King Vegeta was scared of him. Broly as a Baby is THE STRONGEST saiyan, I mean his power level rivaled Kid Vegeta as a New Born Infant. So again, if no one trained at all, Broly would FAAAAAR Surpass anyone, and yes Beerus trained to get to his level. And with training from whis Broly can easily get a god form, it doesn't require a good heart to get god ki. Beerus to me isn't pure nor' evil. And Look at Black Goku, SSR is contained with GOD ki, yet he's evil? Explain that. Anyways onto your next Statements (Broly > Goku and Vegeta if they never trained, same for gohan goten and trunks)

Broly yes I agree is weaaker than whis, but i think whis did train some to get to his level so he was 10 years weaker, according to him and Vados speaking on who's stronger. You're wrong, by the way, Golden Frieza beat the shit out of goku before he ran out of stamina both in the Movie since he had no scratches until they stated his energy was gonna plummet, and in the Anime it was worse. Frieza had normal Ki and never obtained God Ki, I mean Goku absorbed his God Form into his base and turned it into his normal ki, then surpassed it. LOL. Try again? God ki is insensible yes, but it's not better than Ki, they are literally the same thing. Just God Ki starts off stronger and normal ki users cannot sense it.

So, do you think I'm dumb? I probably am, but at least I understand when I say that If Goku never trained, or Vegeta or trunks future trunks goten future gohan, Gohan etc. Without training, they are all Complete and utter waist of saiyan blood.

@racob7 said:

Broly is different because he didn't have to work for his power like the other Saiyans. He was born powerful and got very little training.

Loading Video...

That statement is counterintuitive. Broly would have to had trained. Training is a top priority to saiyan warriors. His father even bragged to King Vegeta that he would make a great soldier. Why would he not train his son if he wanted to use him as a weapon? If not, then his LSSJ power-up would be pretty useless against Goku. His father likely helped him cultivate his talents/power by training. He was able to overpower SSJ2 Gohan despite SSJ2 > LSSJ. And Gohan had actually gotten weaker while people claim Broly got stronger while frozen. So Broly would have to be on par with Adult Gohan regardless of LSSJ.

Broly never trained. Trust me, why would his dad train him if he was already Monstrous, let alone couldn't control his son. All his son did was wonder off and destroy planets, galaxies and what not, nearly devastating the Entire South Galaxy within his Restricted Ssj form, (South Galaxy = 1/4th of the Universe, look it up, meaning it contains over 25 Billion Galaxies according to Science, where they state there's 100 bil galaxies within a Universe, look it up). Broly wouldn't be able to train either, it doesn't match his personality. He's too crazyand psychotic. But Yes, Broly is THE STRONGEST Saiyan, when it comes to training not being a thing in the Dragon Ballverse. There was also nothing to train with. Goku's training always consisted of Gravity just to make him strong, his power level as a kid at max was 260 from all that training on earth without gravity, pretty trash. When he trained in Gravity it went to 9k, then 90k, then 3 million - 150 mil in ssj and so on. There was no intense Gravity for broly, his rage just brings his power along.

Anyways guys. I like TheSpiritTalker but morgadc is smart.

ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Btw TheSpiritTalker, Lssj as a transformation hasn't been specified in a multiplier but it for sure is a bigger boost than Ssj2. Lssj made Broly's Restricted Ssj form go from Destroying the South Galaxy (1/4th of the Universe) in a few years as a kid to an Adult, to King kai, piccolo trunks and his father and so on saying he has enough power to destroy the Universe without a given time. Maybe Broly would just destroy it in one blow? LOL Broly was universal man. Thats faaar over a 2x multiplier

Bardock52

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's so bizarre to me that a villain with zero depth of character or any interesting motivation with two humiliating defeats under his belt became such a popular character...

USSJ3071

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goten and trunks were born powerful with barely any training too. broly's not special. or canon

Itachus17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jloneblackheart said:

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is basically Hulk with sayin powa

Avatar image for deactivated-60e9d095c91dd
deactivated-60e9d095c91dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points