• 71 results
Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#1 Posted by EternalDarkFury (1666 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

Well how bout it?

The Man of Steel or the God of Thunder?

Whose power would you rather have to do good in the world and try to embrace your legacy?

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#2 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman because he solos either

#3 Posted by DarkenSHAZAM (120 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, cause lightning powers

#4 Posted by kgb725 (19196 posts) - - Show Bio

Besides speed and maybe hearing why would you pick superman ? Thor is a God you can easily save more lives and property by just stopping all natural disasters or bringing rain to a place that desperately needs it. If classic powers are here Thor can also absorb radiation and manipulate matter through Mjolnir. Let's not forget hes also an Elder God and can speak to anyone using the all tongue or has a small degree of control over the earth.

Superman would be nice to stop crimes as they happen but I believe Thor could do more for the world.

Avatar image for breaking_brads_void
#5 Posted by Breaking_Brads_Void (1061 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman because having speed is a main factor. Slowdinson cant move if his life depended on it and he is not a God, he is an Asgardian. if Asgardian=God then Kryptonian=God too

#6 Posted by APEX_pretador (20894 posts) - - Show Bio

I wonder why nobody ever thought of making a thread like this.

#7 Edited by Supermanthor (19924 posts) - - Show Bio

@apex_pretador: you are kidding right I see this kind of threads every other Tuesday here

#8 Edited by Supermanthor (19924 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor isn't a God ..... That's right folks

#9 Posted by kgb725 (19196 posts) - - Show Bio

@breaking_brads_void: Speed is irrelevant theres no one to challenge you. Prove Asgardians are anything but gods.

#10 Edited by Kevd4wg (12798 posts) - - Show Bio

Does Superman have immortality like Thor?

#11 Posted by Galactic_1000 (5730 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#12 Posted by Richubs (4708 posts) - - Show Bio

Already done multiple times

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#13 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5283 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor for the storm powers

#14 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36840 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, I don’t want to be taken out by a glowing rock. While Superman is more powerful and much faster and I would even dare say much more versatile due to hearing, smell, sight, etc I would say Thor’s ability to make it rain could do a lot of good in the world and help solve world hunger.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
#15 Posted by bowlt_swagg_320 (2253 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Magic and Kryptonite still affect Clark

#16 Posted by Thorthunder98 (6801 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman because having speed is a main factor. Slowdinson cant move if his life depended on it and he is not a God, he is an Asgardian. if Asgardian=God then Kryptonian=God too

Asgardians are literally Gods in the comics they're a pantheon of Norse Gods who are worshipped this is confirmed countless times in comics would you say Zeus and the whole Greek pantheon aren't Gods either then?

Kryptonian's are not Gods they're just aliens.

Avatar image for captainsweatpan
#17 Edited by CaptainSweatpan (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@breaking_brads_void: Thor is the son of the Elder God Gaea, mother nature herself and the sky father Odin, Thor is definitely a God, comparing his heritage and his godhood to aliens that absorb sunlight is a joke

#18 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know who I'd choose, both have their perks

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#19 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4721 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor not only because he is my favorite but because his powers seem more fit to keep the world in check.

#20 Edited by Farkam (12036 posts) - - Show Bio

Supes

#21 Posted by CaptainSweatpan (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

@xmangog__beastx: but super hearing, super eyesight, X ray vision and blitzing ability helps alot with that

#22 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

There is one of these every week.

#23 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor, I don’t want to be taken out by a glowing rock. While Superman is more powerful and much faster and I would even dare say much more versatile due to hearing, smell, sight, etc I would say Thor’s ability to make it rain could do a lot of good in the world and help solve world hunger.

Thor actually has more raw power than Superman though, and I am trying to be objective, Supes may or may not beat him due to the advantages he has and how they help him in a fight against Odinson (especially the speed gap) but Thor packs quite more raw power than Superman.

#24 Posted by skywalker95 (4717 posts) - - Show Bio

Been done

Find something original

#25 Posted by Supermanthor (19924 posts) - - Show Bio

@mickey-mouse said:

Thor actually has more raw power than Superman though, and I am trying to be objective, Supes may or may not beat him due to the advantages he has and how they help him in a fight against Odinson (especially the speed gap) but Thor packs quite more raw power than Superman.

To be honest both thor and supermans advantages will give them fare share of wins

but some of us have too much bias/ego to expect it

#26 Posted by Mister_Surreal (10989 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor because he is just as powerful and even more versatile.

#27 Posted by Darkthunder (2588 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. You can do better than supes in real life. Stop disasters which superman can't do. Speed is unnecessary as there is no one to kill you and you are faster than all Humans. All speak is very useful. And I would hate having weaknesses. You can live for thousands of not million years. Ppp

#28 Posted by eri123 (1146 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#29 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (11831 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. Kinda don't wanna be a snail tho.

#30 Posted by ByondEon (1173 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor all day every day. All Superman's powers basically plus with Thor I can end climate change and solve the problem with people having no food and water. I would also be able to make the 1% have rain above them all day every day.

#Bernie2020

Avatar image for saiyan_prince510
#31 Posted by Saiyan_Prince510 (283 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

#32 Posted by Super_ninja (3592 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Limitless82 (143 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman's power- flight for easy of traveling, super strength for anything manual labouring, super vision/x-ray for being nosey, super hearing for info-eavesdropping, heat vision for instant BBQ, freeze breath for hot summer day and instant ice cold drinks, super speed for fast work/multitasking so have more time to chill, and I am sure he has more other versatile abilities that can be put to good use on everyday life.

#34 Edited by SpiderKing (79 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman for sure. With super-thinking,

he can come up with a plethora of ideas that can make the world a better place.

#35 Posted by Laiks Stake (1282 posts) - - Show Bio

@kgb725 said:

Besides speed and maybe hearing why would you pick superman ? Thor is a God you can easily save more lives and property by just stopping all natural disasters or bringing rain to a place that desperately needs it. If classic powers are here Thor can also absorb radiation and manipulate matter through Mjolnir. Let's not forget hes also an Elder God and can speak to anyone using the all tongue or has a small degree of control over the earth.

Superman would be nice to stop crimes as they happen but I believe Thor could do more for the world.

"or has a small degree of control over the earth"

I wouldn't call it a small degree.

#36 Posted by kgb725 (19196 posts) - - Show Bio

@laiks stake: What would you call it

#37 Posted by MaiitoGuy8 (411 posts) - - Show Bio

@skywalker95: Says the guy who creates battles using the same characters over and over.

#38 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16364 posts) - - Show Bio

@thor_parker82 said:
@mickey-mouse said:

To be honest both thor and supermans advantages will give them fare share of wins

but some of us have too much bias/ego to expect it

Agreed

Avatar image for dalastuchihaman
#39 Posted by DaLastUchihaMan (424 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor.

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#40 Posted by EternalDarkFury (1666 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#41 Edited by The_Titan_Lord (9358 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor. Way more versatile and useful compared to Supes powers.

#42 Posted by baph (1944 posts) - - Show Bio

The one who doesn't get blitzed by street levelers.

#43 Posted by BOC (1573 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman any day.

#44 Edited by superman52445 (473 posts) - - Show Bio

i would like to have thor powers more than supermans.

#45 Posted by macleen (3593 posts) - - Show Bio
#46 Posted by Soro (127 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_titan_lord: What's more useful? Superman is ×10 better and more convenient.

#47 Posted by MrTrey (428 posts) - - Show Bio

In the long-term Superman eventually becomes a high-end reality warper, at least in some interpretations, so probably him.

In the short-term there's practically no difference from this world's perspective if I had either normal Thor or normal Superman's powers, I'd be a virtually omnipotent god no matter which I chose, but I'd take Superman because he's a super-genius who can create all kinds of comic book super-tech that can do whatever Thor does, if not better.

#48 Posted by DarkHoudini (206 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman because when my nemesis eventually does appear I don’t want my skull cracked like a little bitch.

JK

#49 Posted by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is bulletproof sooooooo.

😂 🤣

Avatar image for christianrapper
#50 Posted by christianrapper (6282 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. What is thor’s powers without his lightning.