Who's the deadlier assassin: Ronin or Black Widow?

Marvelitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll: Who's the deadlier assassin: Ronin or Black Widow? (17 votes)

Ronin. 47%
Black Widow. 53%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Someone's put a hit on your head and one of these two are coming for you. You are locked in a decently secured penthouse being protected by generic fodder guards all armed. The two agents are fully geared up, at their best, and know the building. You have a monitor room to cry as you watch the live feed of them getting closer and closer.

• 
Marvelitez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

IMO it's Ronin... He's far scarier too. He doesn't need a firearm or special equipment to be an omega level threat, he has his pinpoint hawkeye accuracy and could probably kill you with a golf ball. Wish his assualt on the Yakuza was longer it was badass and I never imagined he could move like that... Personally I'd fear Bullseye more over Black Widow too.

StormShadow_X

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 23

#2  Edited By StormShadow_X

Widow she has better stealth feats and could get in and out of situations easier with her whole femme fatale thing Ronin is the person I'd send in to kill one guy and get out. I'd send Ronin in when I need a squad taken out and need an example made like an enforcer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5dce261a2bf
deactivated-5d5dce261a2bf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

On one hand, Widow has more training, is more competent in CQC, speaks more languages, has stealth feats, and is very accurate as well with firearms BUT Hawkeye got a cool new suit so...

DominikCobb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronin got better feats and his accuracy is good plus i liked his fight scene in EG.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d5dbff0321e2
deactivated-5d5dbff0321e2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll go with Widow. I feel like it is more in her wheel house to infiltrate a compound. I would back Hawkeye for a sniping job. Plus, if Hawkeye runs out of stuff or loses his weapon, I wouldnt trust him to not get beaten down

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided