Who's Paying for Superhero Damage?

Eavesy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Eavesy

Here is a well put together infographic from the guys at Salmon Assessors which provides ideas for paying for destruction in our cities caused by superhero battles. Read about the pros and cons of insurance, taxation, community service, international aid and superhero responsibility.

No Caption Provided
phisigmatau

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

batman

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In Marvel, Tony Stark and Doom as far as I know.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mister_Surreal
Avatar image for wacko_from_waco
wacko_from_waco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jgames

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#8  Edited By Jgames

Easy solution, build a wall and make those superheroes and villains pay for it. Some might say this is stupid since most of them fly and waste of tax payers money, which I would argue back, you hate america.

Second option, use an unstable person who can see to the future to arrest people before they commit a crime. Its probably a better idea to use it for stuff like alien invasion instead of arresting small time criminals, but that what a communist spy would say.

Third option, have god by your side who has his penis out and happens to be blue, I heard it work well in Watchmen.

Fourth option, build a wall around planet earth and make all those aliens pay for it god damn it. They not sending their best, they are villains and lunatics who wear their underwear on the outside.

Fifth option, give everyone superpowers, all the cosmic rays, magic, gamma-ray, radioactive spiders etc. As we all know, a good guy with superpowers is what we need to stop a other bad guy with superpowers. No background info either or regulation, because we are not communist Russia god damn it. Give it to the kids also, I do not see anything wrong with that. My superpower would be the ability to use the restroom anywhere with what going out of my body teleporting to a person committing a heinous crime. Save me on toilet paper and giving a terrible person a shitty day.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is interesting.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I know Superman fixes damaged buildings, structures, moons and etc.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorb777: Really, can you give me an example? That actually sounds interesting.

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

#12  Edited By Supermanthor

in marvel the shield can be considered as one

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In marvel,stark, BP, government, shield

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jgames said:

Easy solution, build a wall and make those superheroes and villains pay for it. Some might say this is stupid since most of them fly and waste of tax payers money, which I would argue back, you hate america.

Second option, use an unstable person who can see to the future to arrest people before they commit a crime. Its probably a better idea to use it for stuff like alien invasion instead of arresting small time criminals, but that what a communist spy would say.

Third option, have god by your side who has his penis out and happems to be blue, I heard it work well in Watchmen.

Fourth option, build a wall around planet earth and make all those aliens pay for it god damn it. They not sending their best, they are villains and lunatics who wear their underwear on the outside.

Fifth option, give everyone superpowers, all the cosmic rays, magic, gamma-ray, radioactive spiders etc. As we all know, a good guy with superpowers is what we need to stop a other bad guy with superpowers. No background info either or regukation, because we are not communist Russia god damn it. Give it to the kids also, I do not see anything wrong with that. My superpower would be the ability to use the restroom anywhere with what going out of my body teleporting to a person commiting a heinous crime. Save me on toilet paper and giving a terrible person a shitty day.

MAKE EARTH GREAT AGAIN!!!!!!

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_surreal: Superman repaired the moon piece by piece in Justice League #9. In his early years he was shown to help rebuild a couple residents in Action Comics, don't remember issue number. Superman isn't rich so he will take the time to rebuild things and if I recall, Flash also will rebuild things.

Mister_Surreal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Surprisingly, I think there was going to be a DC show about some agency dealing with a problem like this.

Flash rebuilt a city while talking to someone once.

There might be other heroes too.

Avatar image for wacko_from_waco
wacko_from_waco

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you think the government will do when there is a major threat. Call the NYPD.

It's like this, either the heroes stop it with some collateral damage or the threat causes significantly more damage to the Earth.

Nucleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Nucleon

@jgames said:

Third option, have god by your side who has his penis out and happens to be blue, I heard it work well in Watchmen.

Fifth option, give everyone superpowers, all the cosmic rays, magic, gamma-ray, radioactive spiders etc. As we all know, a good guy with superpowers is what we need to stop a other bad guy with superpowers. No background info either or regulation, because we are not communist Russia god damn it. Give it to the kids also, I do not see anything wrong with that. My superpower would be the ability to use the restroom anywhere with what going out of my body teleporting to a person committing a heinous crime. Save me on toilet paper and giving a terrible person a shitty day.

Yep, yep.