Who’s more durable MCU Hulk or DCEU Wonder Woman

Saberscar223

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who’s more durable MCU Hulk or DCEU Wonder Woman (73 votes)

MCU Hulk 82%
DCEU Wonder Woman 15%
Results 3%
 • 
Chazzer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Remind me of Diana's durability feats?

Gazool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk by far with ease in all areas

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 anthp2000  Moderator

Banner.

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk is multiple levels above Diana in durability of all forms.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Hulk pretty damn easily.

deltahuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By deltahuman

Hulk takes piercing. I'll give a slight edge to Diana in terms of Blunt force and Energy durability is debatable.

We haven't seen Diana cut or bruised yet after inheriting her godhood, not even after taking hits from Superman, Doomsday or Steppenwolf while Hulkbuster which is several tiers weaker than Superman or Doomsday, was able to knock a tooth out of Hulk. I think Diana has a slight edge in blunt force.

In terms of energy durability, Its hard to tell. Hulk was staggered by a lightning punch but Diana almost always deals with energy with her bracelets. She did tank a huge lightning induced explosion by Ares. I don't remember any high end energy durability feats from Hulk except taking repulsors and chitauri gunfire. Energy is debatable.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Depends if gear is involved or not otherwise Hulk takes it in blunt and piercing while Diana wins in energy.

Tomkatie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk without a doubt

Wasn't he literally tanking missiles in one of the Avengers movies?

Cognitive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk decisively.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As far as I can remember, Diana's best feats don't even begin to compare to Hulk's.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk.

Shaladue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
TheSpartanB345T

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324 said:

Hulk by far with ease in all areas

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With gear, diana

strangetales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wut?

How is this a even a question. One is bulletproof one isn't...

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk

With gear, diana

Are you saying bracelets/shield or armor

Avatar image for deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9
deactivated-5d731ee5de2e9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@DammeFavour said:

@kevd4wg: shield probably

I don't think that really factors into durability. I mean, that's like saying Captain America is more durable then Hulk cause his shield is more durable then Hulk.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 xzone  Online
Tenguswordsman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Hulk takes piercing. I'll give a slight edge to Diana in terms of Blunt force and Energy durability is debatable.

We haven't seen Diana cut or bruised yet after inheriting her godhood, not even after taking hits from Superman, Doomsday or Steppenwolf while Hulkbuster which is several tiers weaker than Superman or Doomsday, was able to knock a tooth out of Hulk. I think Diana has a slight edge in blunt force.

In terms of energy durability, Its hard to tell. Hulk was staggered by a lightning punch but Diana almost always deals with energy with her bracelets. She did tank a huge lightning induced explosion by Ares. I don't remember any high end energy durability feats from Hulk except taking repulsors and chitauri gunfire. Energy is debatable.

Exactly, WW is so underrated in durability.

Clark headbutted her hard and not even single drop of blood drawn. While single body punch from Hulk able to give thor a bloody nose.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness:

Thanos’s punches were tearing Ironmans Armor to pieces. This is the same Ironman that nosold a 20 meter meteor without a scratch on his armor

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Emanresu_20

@ready_4_madness: What striking feats do Krytroniants have ocer Hulks Surter feat or Rha is punching harder than a Meteor? They haven’t done anything Either Thor or the Hulk haven’t replicated.

To put a number to the meteor feat... a meteor of that size would yield at least 200 kilotons of Force.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Emanresu_20

@ready_4_madness:

There is no evidence however that a) the Nonotech was damaged from the meteor in the first place and b) it can reattach itself once it is removed from the armor. When Thanos hit the Nano Tech it stayed of and he did it effortlessly as well. So by whatvis shown on screen Tony’s Armor was not damaged by the meteor.

Thor and Hulk actually have replicated those feats numeros times what are you talking about? Hulk Tore through the Quinjet and left a dent in Vibranium. Doomsday and Superman matched each other in Physicals. The only difference was Doomsday could not be injured.

Also Faora only opened it. She didn’t punch it. She also struggled while doing it.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness:

She dug her fingers through where it was supposed to open anyway. It’s more of a stenghr feat if anything

I’m honeslty engaging in the shockwave argument reguardless the fact the airbrusts are unquantifiable in the first place. Honeslty im pretty sure the only reason DCEU fans believe they hit harder is because of the visuals produced by the directors. Thor and the hulk have been seant flying the same way DCEU high tiers have been sent flying. If we compare max effort striking feats like Superman a Zod Clashing we can compare those to feats like the Hulk and Hulkbuster clashing or Thor and Malekith clashing.

You have to prove the meteor did more damage than Thanos punches which there is none. There is on Screen evidence of the Power Stone and Thanos’s punches destroying the armor. There is no such evidence of the meteor doing that. In other words there is more evidence of Thanos punching harder than the meteor.

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness:

Ok cool : )

For the record when I say DCEU fans I’m speaking of hide who support DCEU characters in Battle forums. I use the term loosely. Anyway I’m aware of the Mach comes. There is no doubt in my mind Krytponians can go Mach Speed however when you bring up the air bursts aka the shockwaves they are still unquantifiable. For all we know they could be hitting as hard as a grenade which DNA’s the same affect.

Doomsday hasn’t proven or given a feat that is a clear comparison to the Surter Punch or the Hulkbuster Ironman Punch. I was also just comparing the punches both side put effort in.

Zod and Supes delivers 2 power blows to each other. The one on the building and the one when the fight began. I compared those blows to The Hulk Buster clash and Thor vs Malekith.

I’m aware that the Power Stone took a large chunk of his armor off but we still have Thanos chirping away at it. He actually knocked Starks helmet clean off.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@xzone: lmao do you see how ridiculous that post was by Damme? Now Captain America is more durable than Hulk because of his shield.

Dude. I swear. You can have “whose hair is more blonde, Diana or Thor” and Damme would say “well Diana’s mother is blonde and Greek Gods can change their form, so Diana”.

“Whose skin is more green, Hulk or Diana” Damme - “well Diana’s chestpiece is red and blue. When you mix the blue with yellow, you could potentially get green, so Diana”.

xzone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 xzone  Online
Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ready_4_madness:

Lol I appreciate the compliment. You have no idea how long I’ve been waiting to have a decent back and forth against someone on the opposing side and to that I say thank you.

If I can’t change your mind and you can’t change mine I feel it’s best to agree to disagree.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With her gear/armor? Wondy. Without Wondy’s gear, Hulk

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers