Who’s more durable, Dceu Superman or mcu Hela?

Avatar image for deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243
deactivated-5ace9ec1d0243

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who’s more durable, Dceu Superman or mcu Hela? (35 votes)

Supes 69%
Hela 31%

Who is?

• 
Avatar image for petey_is_spidey
Petey_is_Spidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#1  Edited By Petey_is_Spidey

Supes by far.

phillip33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, but hela has regeneration to the limits of which we don’t really know

Avatar image for deactivated-5a84a212043e5
deactivated-5a84a212043e5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman, but hela has regeneration to the limits of which we don’t really know

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman was KOed by a concrete pillar and DIED from being stabbed through the chest

Hela wasn't KOed once and was stabbed straight through her body and wasn't affected and throughout the whole film didn't suffer any damage at all

If Hela was a DCEU character people would be spamming the NLF of hers seeing as she wasn't hurt but because she's MCU she's low balled

Impossible to say who's more durable but Hela didn't die by being stabbed whereas superman did

It took a mini planet level explosion to take her out so her upper limits are unknown all we know is that something over a million nukes couldn't do was the thing that ended her

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: How Many Times Do I have to tell you he was weakened by kryptonite when this happened?

Green_Tea

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Supes was weakened by the kryptonite spear he was holding when he got stabbed.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Superman... Hela isn't very durable, she just regenerates as long as she is on Asgard atleast.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@solid_snake97: @frankthetank40: maybe slightly weakened but Doomsday was impaled by the spear so he was far far more vulnerable

So he got stabbed by a depowered piece of bone either way it's not a good showing

Regardless the kyrptonite doesn't Change his anatomy, if you manage to stab him in the chest he will die whereas Hela would laugh

Plus he was weakened when he was KOed by concrete nowwas he?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@monsterstomp: not really, he flew straight at him with enough accuracy to hit Doomsday straight in the chest after that Doomsday was the one massively weakened

Anyways Hela showed 0 damage so it's all speculation when we've seen superman hit his limit mutiple times

KOed by the oil rig

KOed in smallville Fight

KOed by concrete pillar vs Doomsday

Basically dead by nuke

Killed by impalement

Whereas Hela laughed off impalement where superman would've died and she took Thors biggest lightning bolt ever with 0 damage and we've seen how much energy and damage those have caused

I find it impossible to believe anyone would vote superman when looking at both their feats

Beyonder97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: not really, he flew straight at him with enough accuracy to hit Doomsday straight in the chest after that Doomsday was the one massively weakened

Anyways Hela showed 0 damage so it's all speculation when we've seen superman hit his limit mutiple times

KOed by the oil rig

KOed in smallville Fight

KOed by concrete pillar vs Doomsday

Basically dead by nuke

Killed by impalement

Whereas Hela laughed off impalement where superman would've died and she took Thors biggest lightning bolt ever with 0 damage and we've seen how much energy and damage those have caused

I find it impossible to believe anyone would vote superman when looking at both their feats

It's Christmas dude stop trolling and spend some time with your family

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp:

Except that time when she was run through by some random asgardian.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@outside_85: eh where was the damage? I've already addressed that

Being stabbed doesn't equate to not being durable seeing as it didn't do anything seeing as a wound like that KILLED Clark whereas she laughed it off

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@beyonder97: I've spent a lot of time with my family thank you very much grubby thing is people saying that's trolling when everything I said there was a fact plus it's not Xmas anymore where I live that was yesterday

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: eh where was the damage? I've already addressed that

Being stabbed doesn't equate to not being durable seeing as it didn't do anything seeing as a wound like that KILLED Clark whereas she laughed it off

A great big hole in her chest.

And getting stabbed by some random Johnny isn't a great feat either... but then again, if Asgardians wen't made of grease and paper, they might have lived long enough to simply chop her arms and legs off.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I want to complain about this thread, I'd say Superman is probably more durable, though I honestly wouldn't be surprised if hela was due to that lightning feat, and of she survived the Surtur attack she is single handedly more durable than everyone in DCEU

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And lol at anyone being a bigger troll than that one side who said Storm > zoom and silver surfer at the same time while comparing Storm's speed to Zooms.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

durability

dʒɔːrəˈbɪlɪti/Submit

noun

the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.

"the reliability and durability of plastics"

synonyms: imperishability, permanence, longevity, ability to last, lastingness, resilience, strength, sturdiness, toughness, robustness, soundness; raredurableness

"man-made fibres give the fabric extra durability"

A hole in the chest means noting if it doesn't affect her permanence and ability to last

If she was hurt or weakened you'd have a point but you don't because it didn't do anything whereas it killed Clark

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

What are Hela's feats? Supes at least survived a nuke and only got Stabbed when weakened by Kyrpotine and when fighting someone more powerful than his race

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: she took Thors biggest lightning bolt he ever produced with 0 damage and showed complete immunity from physical attacks

That's true what your saying but he also got KOed by being hit with a concrete pillar by Doomsday and KOed in samllville fight and oil rig

Using just high end feats is never the way to guard a characters consistent durability

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85:

durability

dʒɔːrəˈbɪlɪti/Submit

noun

the ability to withstand wear, pressure, or damage.

"the reliability and durability of plastics"

synonyms: imperishability, permanence, longevity, ability to last, lastingness, resilience, strength, sturdiness, toughness, robustness, soundness; raredurableness

"man-made fibres give the fabric extra durability"

A hole in the chest means noting if it doesn't affect her permanence and ability to last

If she was hurt or weakened you'd have a point but you don't because it didn't do anything whereas it killed Clark

Yeah, read that definition very carefully again. And you might understand that Hela doesn't actually have any of it. She doesn't resist any of the damage dealt her, she just regrows it afterwards.

It doesn't matter because it's not a sign of her durability. Bury her under 50 tons of rock and she may not be dying, but she isn't going to come back either.

Wolverine is famously still hurt by everything people does to him, even if it never stops him. Whats your point?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: https://youtu.be/8cGhkuk-2Q8

3;20 into the video

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: yes it is, durability is all aspects added together and people say I'm trolling, 50 tons of rocks seriously? Have you even watched the film if you think that'd even bother her

The simple fact is no Damage hindered her so therefore that's supremely durable it doesn't matter if superficial damage happens if t doesn't impact performance

Logan is a bad example for you because he's been shown to be KOed etc but with Hela we see nothing of the sort

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Havenless

@frankthetank40: The Guy does have a point though. What would Kryptonite do to Hela? That is a massive durability issue that she doesn’t have.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: He was still moving, but that's the standard hollywood fight thing where they're letting the villain pound on the main character

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: he goes completely limp and wasn't seen for the next five minutes of screen time, that's KOed

Beyonder97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@beyonder97: I've spent a lot of time with my family thank you very much grubby thing is people saying that's trolling when everything I said there was a fact plus it's not Xmas anymore where I live that was yesterday

People think you're trolling because you go to every thread and keep saying the sane thing over and over again

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: He wasn't seen because the scene shifted to show other people and to show off DD's power.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: The Guy does have a point though. What would Kryptonite do to Hela? That is a massive durability issue that she doesn’t have.

On the other hand she does have 'Asgard has to remain intact and my feet are on it'.

@outside_85: yes it is, durability is all aspects added together and people say I'm trolling, 50 tons of rocks seriously? Have you even watched the film if you think that'd even bother her

The simple fact is no Damage hindered her so therefore that's supremely durable it doesn't matter if superficial damage happens if t doesn't impact performance

Logan is a bad example for you because he's been shown to be KOed etc but with Hela we see nothing of the sort

No it is not. Nothing in your dictionary reading accounts for the subject to actually regenerate the damage inflicted. And yeah you are trolling, you are likely the greatest pro-MCU troll on this site, but enough about that. And yes i have, and a random asgardian managed to run a sword right through her chest... so yeah, drop a 50 ton rock on her and she's going to be turned into paste that's constantly trying to pull itself together.

No it is not, and it wont be just because you dont understand what the word 'durable' means.

It isn't, because Logan's powers of regeneration is pretty much all Hela has going for her in Ragnarok. And surprise surprise, because most of her scenes take part on the one place in the entire universe she is [quote]unstoppable[unquote] you don't ever get any sense of what it would take to actually harm her anywhere else.

Save for that last scene where she dies pretty much instantly when Surtur blows up her means to remain invincible.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really, really hope this is a joke. kryptonite wouldn't do anything to hela because she isn't kryptonian. It has nothing to do with superman's durability.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: So Supes mustering the will to fly towards DD means he was at full strength? Troll harder.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Supes mustering the will to fly towards DD means he was at full strength? Troll harder.

I wouldn't bother with this guy. He thinks supes being weakened by kryptonite had nothing to do with him being stabbed.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: Superman for sure. Hela has better regen, but that's about it.

However, if Hela did survive the Asgaard explosion, then she might edge Superman in durability.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

@frankthetank40: Superman for sure. Hela has better regen, but that's about it.

However, if Hela did survive the Asgaard explosion, then she might edge Superman in durability.

I have to agree. Hela did take Thor's lightning on two occasions with no long lasting damage which I really dont see Supes doing the way she did imo given how a much weaker lightning attack was capable of jacking Hulk up, but she didn't handle those attacks because of her super durability. Her regeneration definitely helped out huge. She didnt handle his lightning that easily as well. She was out the picture for a while both instances. If she survived being in the epicenter of a country blowing up, then she wrecks in durability.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Has does not have a single feat that puts her above Superman in durability

Avatar image for deactivated-62aed95594e07
deactivated-62aed95594e07

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frankthetank40: not a joke. Kryptonite removes superman’S durability, ergo it is a major durability flaw.

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: while that’s true, she would have to voluntarily leave ASgard. WHEreas you can bring Kryptonite to Superman without his consent.

The other option is summoning Surtur, but I don’t know how Superman would have fared much better.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@havenless said:

@frankthetank40: not a joke. Kryptonite removes superman’S durability, ergo it is a major durability flaw.

You said what would kryptonite do to hela, which makes no sense because she is not a kryptonian. You haven't taken into account supes other durability feats.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: while that’s true, she would have to voluntarily leave ASgard. WHEreas you can bring Kryptonite to Superman without his consent.

The other option is summoning Surtur, but I don’t know how Superman would have fared much better.

Or you could just throw her over the side since she can't fly.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

macleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers