Who's More Badass: Fox Magneto or MCU Doctor Strange?

• 90 results
skywalker95

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who's More Badass: Fox Magneto or MCU Doctor Strange? (111 votes)

Magneto 62%
Doctor Strange 38%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Strange because of Durga.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange. Easy

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Magnus. He was a well written character with far better motivations than strange and has more badass moments.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By JuJuCrunk

@jashugan said:

Magnus. He was a well written character with far better motivations than strange and has more badass moments.

Ya, know Magneto is a beast. But does FOX-verse Magneto have any feats beast as trapping a Dark Lord with the power to wipe out the multiverse in a time loop. Strange died thousands of times holding an all powerful deity hostage until it gave up and made a bargain. Strange is so underrated. Let's be serious for a sec. Magento would have been turned into a Mindless One immediately. No fight what so ever.

Also DS looked at 14,000,000 outcomes in a minute before the fight with Thanos. How quickly we forget DS is the one who's actually going to beat IG Thanos. In A4 his plan will be revealed. Where he told Tony "trust me. You have to live" and gave the time stone to Thanos. In the end Strange will beat both Thanos and Dormammu. And will live to tell the tale.

Now what feats does Magneto have.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By jashugan

@jujucrunk: fighting an unknown evil force giant demon blob is not badass. The beginning of first class where Magnus confronts those Nazi's is more badass than anything strange ever did.

Everything you listed are abilities of the time stone. An item that isn't owned by strange nor is it his power.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By buttersdaman000

@jashugan said:

TheMaximus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange. Mags is cool, but his fight with thanos solos.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@jujucrunk: fighting an unknown evil force is not badass. The beginning of first class where Magnus confronts those Nazi's is more badass than anything strange ever did.

Everything you listed are abilities of the time stone. An item that isn't owned by strange nor is it his power.

I love that scene to. But no. DS is so underrated. Him dying thousands of times, feeling each death trumps all. Strange was just like "so, Me and pain go way back." And won.

Magneto is a total chump compared to Strange.

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange is more badass. Forget the time loop. Forget his fight with Thanos. Him telling Tony Stark “protecting your reality, douche bag” was super bad ass.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange is more badass. Forget the time loop. Forget his fight with Thanos. Him telling Tony Stark “protecting your reality, douche bag” was super bad ass.

DS protects reality. Magneto poorly protects a handful of mutants. nuff said.

GeraltsOpinion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's close

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@jujucrunk: fighting an unknown evil force giant demon blob is not badass. The beginning of first class where Magnus confronts those Nazi's is more badass than anything strange ever did.

And how is it not Strange's power when it's common knowledge he wields the Eye of Agamotto. Why? because he gave it up at the end of IW? Knowing all the stones will have to be restored in order to restore half of life. He will be the protector of the Eye once again by the time A4 ends.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jujucrunk: strange no longer has the time gem. I couldn't care less about your speculative nonsense.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange has earned himself a lot of respect and he's been nothing but impressive, but he's too humble. Magneto is a total beast and the way he taunts his enemies just makes him so much more of a badass. Like when he abused wolverine in DOFP. Or how you could see the terror is shaw's frozen eyes before Erik killed him. This should be no contest.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto only because Fassbender is more "badass" than Cucumber.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By JuJuCrunk

@jashugan: And even if through some turn of events Strange somehow never gets back his most iconic weapon back it doesn't take away what he's already done. He's already done enough to make 100 Magnetos his hearm girls.

I bring up deities DS has already beat. IG Thanos and Dormammu. And you counter that with a couple of Nazis in a bar Black Widow could stomp with minimal effort....?!

Man, get that wank outta here!!

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By jashugan

@jujucrunk: strange never beat thanos. Dormammu gave up. Neither incident was Badass.

There's nothing iconic about strange, he's only been in 2 & a half movies. The time stone isn't iconic.

Do you even know what it means to be badass? Strange isn't.

Malzahaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan:

doing what he did to both Dormammu and Thanos is badass.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: lol keep ignoring the obvious for your Maggy wank. DS dying thousands of times, feeling the pain of every death, with nothing to say but "so. Me and pain go way back." and bringing a dark multiverse deity to a stalemate god stomps anything any version of Magneto has ever done. Magneto on his most badass day is barely reaching schoolgirl status compared to Strange.

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’ll say Strange, mainly for enduring all those deaths from dormmamu and willing to endure it for eternity. That takes a lot of stones.

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

wait why is Strange winning??

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i never got into magneto hes a good actor tho but strange's performance in iw was my favorite

Avatar image for fullmetalemprah
FullMetalEmprah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto.

Avatar image for crawlerwing_night
CrawlerWing_Night

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since when does being badass = being powerful with feats? I will never believe Squirrel Girl is more of a badass than Punisher.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange, simply cause he gambled an eternity of dying to win. And he was following through despite dying various horrible ways. Magneto has been through a lot, but he's never done anything close to that in order to win. He usually just has a lot of power and sacrifices others to reach his goals. That's easier. What Strange did was much harder and no physical power can make up for character.

JohnCena69swag

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something tells me most of you don't know what badass means lol

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mags No contest

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 rogueshadow  Moderator

Strange is cool and all but nah.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake said:

Strange, simply cause he gambled an eternity of dying to win. And he was following through despite dying various horrible ways. Magneto has been through a lot, but he's never done anything close to that in order to win. He usually just has a lot of power and sacrifices others to reach his goals. That's easier. What Strange did was much harder and no physical power can make up for character.

No Caption Provided
Avatar image for deactivated-5bc8daab15c82
deactivated-5bc8daab15c82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By JuJuCrunk

@_kingoflatveria:

I'll raise your three selfish, garbage man-boy tantrums, 1000 selfless painful deaths while talking trash to a dark deity. Ultimately stalemate him saving humanity.

Loading Video...

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dr. Strange.

Huge Fan of this Mirror Dimension Dump. I won’t lie when I see Magneto on screen he looks absolutely Badass, but what does it for me is that cool mystic stuff you see from Strange. His fight with Thanos was one of my favorite Sceens.

I’ve never been a fan of Dr. Strange until now reading he’s recent comics and Movie appearances.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By JuJuCrunk

@jashugan said:

@jujucrunk: none of that crap is badass.

what i'm looking at is more of an adult badass. Not little easy, man-boy tantrums while 90% of the time sacrificing others. Strange's chatacter and strength is near god like when compared to the empty baby like tantrums and hissy fits Magneto throws. Though I can see why some of the kiddos here thinks Maggy is sooooooooo badass and cool.

The kiddies can't see the type of man it takes to face down a literal eternity of deaths on behalf of others. Talk trash to a dark deity and come out with the V.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jujucrunk: right. So an adult bad ass is a grown magician using time powers on a giant demon and purple alien creature, not the mutant man with his own ideology on how to further and protect his race?

Talking trash is very adult like. You sure showed us.

Avatar image for deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79
deactivated-5d2b83d5a0d79

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Magneto's badassness makes me shiver.

Dr. Strange is an Iron Man wannabe.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@jujucrunk: right. So an adult bad ass is a grown magician using time powers on a giant demon and purple alien creature, not the mutant man with his own ideology on how to further and protect his race?

Talking trash is very adult like. You sure showed us.

lmao that's not what I meant at all!! still ignoring the obvious to support that wank I see.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By jashugan

@jujucrunk: you're just foolish in thinking that the power level of an enemy makes a character more badass

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: I don't think ideology makes much of a difference to the topic of this thread since you can be a coward while accomplishing your goals. The lengths taken to accomplish a goal should matter more. And what Strange did takes more mental maturity. What Magneto does is try to overpower his opponents head on basically. Even after recruiting mutants to his cause, it's for a direct confrontation where he's not necessarily in the front lines.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@jujucrunk: you're just foolish in thinking that the power level of an enemy makes a character more badass

You need to read some of the comments in this thread. People is talking about character. Man-boy hissy fits impress children not adults. So I can see why some here so adamantly think maggy is badass and cool.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rebake: ideology is a window to knowing a character. Character which is something strange barely has. Completing a task like strange did against a faceless unknown like Dormammu is not badass. With the way it was Handled, It's at best comedic.

Using words like "mental maturity" when it's not implied anywhere and strange always had the advantage of time on his side.

You guys aren't making great points for strange being badass.

JuJuCrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan said:

@rebake: ideology is a window to knowing a character. Character which is something strange barely has. Completing a task like strange did against a faceless unknown like Dormammu is not badass. With the way it was Handled, It's at best comedic.

Using words like "mental maturity" when it's not implied anywhere and strange always had the advantage of time on his side.

You guys aren't making great points for strange being badass.

lol not only are you avoiding the obvious to come to this garbage conclusion. But you haven't made any good points why Maggy is so badass.

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Rebake

@jashugan: Strange didn't just do the talk, he did the walk with no signs of stopping. What did Magneto do that comes close? He looks cool and commanding, but he isn't as mentally tough.

Ideology doesn't make you more mature. In fact, it can be horribly thought out. But there is no mistaking the fortitude necessary to die over and over again. When did Magneto make any impressive sacrifices? He was born OP and lived most of his life with a superiority complex. When he lost his power in X3, he was mentally defeated and basically abandoned his cause by the end.He wasn't any less able than a man his age though. I guess he was sad he couldn't bully the likes of Wolverine anymore...Strange would persevere beyond such a loss for humanity.

infamous5445

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Strange vs Thanos cemented him as a badass

RL4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers