Who’s more badass: Daredevil or Guts

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who’s more badass: Daredevil or Guts (36 votes)

Daredevil with his senses 33%
Guts with his swordsmen skills 67%
Maybe...both? 6%
No Caption Provided

Or

No Caption Provided

Which character is more badass from their history of fighting off many terrible events/strong villains/etc.

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My man Guts.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c830d4e319e6
deactivated-5c830d4e319e6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Man Without Fear.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Guts, not even close

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@originalcaptain: Yup since Daredevil/Matt is one of the impressive blind people with lot of fighting skills.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16
deactivated-5d45fd7ce1a16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One of them fights apostles on a daily basis, fights in an armor that can destroy his body, fights back against pure madness and is liked by one of the strongest apostles.

The other one fights a bunch of gangsters with some weird red sticks.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By legacy6364

No one in Marvel is on Guts's level of badass. This must be a joke.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: Well there is Wolverine,Dr.Doom,Matt/Daredevil,The Hulk and others can be on his level from their long history of facing very tough foes and has sheer determination

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Guts.

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gokluma said:

@legacy6364: Well there is Wolverine,Dr.Doom,Matt/Daredevil,The Hulk and others can be on his level from their long history of facing very tough foes and has sheer determination

Still not on Guts's level of badass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65
deactivated-5bb6a6f86dc65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Matt's a pussy.

Guts.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By brucerogers

@darkhunter89: Daredevil has done more than just fight gangsters though. He has literally been sent to hell or rather Mephisto's realm and come back, fought the best fighters Marvel has to offer and then some. Also as Psylocke who tried to read his mind can attest, the amount of focus and training required to not get driven insane from the sensory overload from his senses and at the same time weaponising them, is staggering.

He is far more than a guy with red sticks.

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By MasterSkywalker

@darkhunter89: Daredevil has done more than just fight gangsters though. He has literally been sent to hell or rather Mephisto's realm and come back, fought the best fighters Marvel has to offer and then some. Also as Psylocke who tried to read his mind can attest, the amount of focus and training required to not get driven insane from the sensory overload of his senses and at the same time weaponising them, is staggering.

It's just another low poster with the same amount of casual ignorance as most. Whatcha gonna do?

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm going with DD.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: I know just saying they ain't wimps and fodders since they deal with demons like Mephisto,Godly tyrants like Thanos and many more insanely high powerhouses by sheer willpower.

Avatar image for theonewhopullsthestrings
TheOneWhoPullsTheStrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was willing to tolerate people saying Guts based on the fact I have no idea who he is. But man, that is one BOLD claim. Especially since I think at least a few of the people in Marvel are in my top 10 badass list. That is a very bold claim from you about Guts. Why do you put him on such a level?

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By legacy6364

@gokluma said:

@legacy6364: I know just saying they ain't wimps and fodders since they deal with demons like Mephisto,Godly tyrants like Thanos and many more insanely high powerhouses by sheer willpower.

Fair enough. I understand where you're coming from.

No Caption Provided

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@legacy6364: Thanks for understanding and i'm happy to meet you.

No Caption Provided

legacy6364

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By legacy6364

@theonewhopullsthestrings said:
@legacy6364 said:

I was willing to tolerate people saying Guts based on the fact I have no idea who he is. But man, that is one BOLD claim. Especially since I think at least a few of the people in Marvel are in my top 10 badass list. That is a very bold claim from you about Guts. Why do you put him on such a level?

Guts has slaughtered his way through Serial Killers, Assassins, literally cut through more than 100 soldiers charging at him, has fought and killed literal Demons, cut off his own arm to charge at a Malevolent Being that he new was more powerful than him.

And he's just a man.

He did not have a father or mother to lose in some cliche romantic tragedy. He was raised by a mercenary gang who's leader sold him to be raped. For hell's sake he was born from the corpse of his lynched mother.

TheDeathstroke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theonewhopullsthestrings: idk, in terms of badass I don’t see anyone in the Marvel verse being close to Guts. I recommend you watch/read berserk. It’s great.

LDM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yassassin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: Daredevil has done more than just fight gangsters though. He has literally been sent to hell or rather Mephisto's realm and come back, fought the best fighters Marvel has to offer and then some. Also as Psylocke who tried to read his mind can attest, the amount of focus and training required to not get driven insane from the sensory overload from his senses and at the same time weaponising them, is staggering.

Guts has been born from a corpse, was raised as a mercenary and fought adult trained soldiers like everyday. He was raped and later killed his rapist. He then fought his way through the world after killing the man who sold him. He then joined the Band of Hawks fighting against whole army units to the point, where he and his army where accepted into a kingdom and would've achieved even greater things, if Griffith didn't screw up. After that Guts had to witness how everyone he ever liked was put through absolute hell. Still he didn't break completely. He then killed demons and monsters everyday in his life. He is literally in danger when he sleeps, because he's branded witch btw attracts monsters and demons who want to murder him.

Guts has cut down hundreds of soldiers in a single fight, has fought against an apostle who is one of the strongest and constantly risks getting destroyed when he uses his berserk armor. Not to mention that he killed so many monsters and demons that his sword now is able to harm astral beings. He also killed a freaking God. A sea god that was like this giant monster.

So yeah Daredevil is a badass in his own right, but he's not on Guts level.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By brucerogers

@darkhunter89: Barring the rape part, Daredevil has pretty much gone through the same. Facing 100+ thugs in one go, staring down beings who can squash him like a flea, losing everything and building himself back again, resisting mind control even when suffering from clinical depression and so forth.

That said, I dont know enough about Guts to comment here. I just felt you were downplaying DD.

JanJuKBMa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts, but it's really close.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts is badass but this thread is an example of people overrating berserk characters again

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89 said:
@brucerogers said:

Guts has been born from a corpse, was raised as a mercenary and fought adult trained soldiers like everyday. He was raped and later killed his rapist. He then fought his way through the world after killing the man who sold him. He then joined the Band of Hawks fighting against whole army units to the point, where he and his army where accepted into a kingdom and would've achieved even greater things, if Griffith didn't screw up. After that Guts had to witness how everyone he ever liked was put through absolute hell. Still he didn't break completely. He then killed demons and monsters everyday in his life. He is literally in danger when he sleeps, because he's branded witch btw attracts monsters and demons who want to murder him.

Guts has cut down hundreds of soldiers in a single fight, has fought against an apostle who is one of the strongest and constantly risks getting destroyed when he uses his berserk armor. Not to mention that he killed so many monsters and demons that his sword now is able to harm astral beings. He also killed a freaking God. A sea god that was like this giant monster.

So yeah Daredevil is a badass in his own right, but he's not on Guts level.

Wait I don't get it how does being raped make you badass? I read through your post trying to see if he killed his rapist but I couldn't find it.

Edit: I'm stupid I thought it said was "killed by his rapist" never mind.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Daredevil

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts and it's not close, you'd require Wolverine or Batman to play at this lvl of badass.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ElderElijah190

This really isn't close. Guts is a freaking monster.

Avatar image for the_man_with_questions
The_Man_With_Questions

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm don't know anything about Berserk, but based on the responses in this thread...

Being edgy as shit = Being bad ass.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8
deactivated-5ad4cb41c7fb8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts, is this even a question?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: Barring the rape part, Daredevil has pretty much gone through the same. Facing 100+ thugs in one go, staring down beings who can squash him like a flea, losing everything and building himself back again, resisting mind control even when suffering from clinical depression and so forth.

That said, I dont know enough about Guts to comment here. I just felt you were downplaying DD.

I should've said that I respect DD as a character. My original comment about him was more of a joke. He is without a doubt a badass. But personally for me, Guts takes it when it comes to being a badass.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts and it's not close, you'd require Wolverine or Batman to play at this lvl of badass.

If Batman would stop hunting criminals and would start killing demons and monster, he could very well be on Guts level.

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: Yeah because people like to do that from whole guts rape & killing demons comment and somehow it made him into an omega badass.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Daredevil, because Guts is dumb

Gokluma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: Actually Batman has a willpower resisted darkseid's anti life equation and has a friend like Etrigan who hunted down many demons before or now.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperorb777 said:

If Batman would stop hunting criminals and would start killing demons and monster, he could very well be on Guts level.

Batman standing in Darksied's presence is more than anything Guts has accomplished.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89 said:
@emperorb777 said:

Batman standing in Darksied's presence is more than anything Guts has accomplished.

That may be true but wasn't the topic about who's more badass, Daredevil or Guts? It wasn't about Guts vs Batman.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guts.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkhunter89: Ok, so why did you bring up killing demons and such? My bringing up Darkseid was because you brought up demons.

I never mentioned any vs stuff you brought that up. I only said Batman and Wolverine are needed to match Guts in the badass department not DD.