Posted by jashro44 (50781 posts) 4 days, 21 hours ago

Poll: Who's More Badass Between Vegeta & All Might? (37 votes)

Vegeta 59%
All Might 41%
VS
VS
No Caption Provided

Who do you think is more badass?

#1 Posted by TheWatcherKing (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

The one that doesn't lose to every major antagonist in their series.

#2 Edited by webinyoureye11 (5166 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta is kind of a bitch. At least he was in dragonball z. He’s not what I’d call badass

No Caption Provided

#3 Posted by Andromeda101 (1935 posts) - - Show Bio

Both had their "badass moments", but sadly, All Might's been constantly treated better by Horikoshi in that aspect than Vegeta has by Toriyama.

#4 Posted by jashro44 (50781 posts) - - Show Bio

Loading Video...

#5 Edited by AchievedHero (132 posts) - - Show Bio

yThe Tournament of Power did him justice. Vegeta is more badass.

#6 Edited by zgtfreak (559 posts) - - Show Bio

I have no idea who All Might is, but I know Vegeta is one of the most poorly written, annoying, useless, and just generally terrible characters ever written in all of fiction. Super butchered him even more, making him completely 1-dimensional (as Super always does with everything). They even made him a borderline Tsundere via his relationship with Cabbage Cabba. I'll pick the dude I don't know just because he's not Vegeta.

FYI, I don't consider Vegeta beating anyone in Super as relevant to his character, considering how awful Super is.

#8 Posted by RukelnikovFTW (5741 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta only had one badass moment in all of Super and it was the rematch aganst Black

#9 Posted by MainJP (5414 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta is kind of a bitch. At least he was in dragonball z. He’s not what I’d call badass

No Caption Provided

Who you callin' a bitch?

No Caption Provided

Oh.

No Caption Provided

Ohhhhh.

#10 Posted by Black_Arrow (10174 posts) - - Show Bio

During DBZ, Vegeta was the opposite of badass, always crying or moping the moment he faced an opponent stronger than he was.

#11 Posted by Black_Arrow (10174 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, I always found it funny how Goku love for fighting was explained in DBZ by him being a Saiyan, yet none of the other saiyans on the series like to fight the same way Goku does. Every other Saiyan that we have seen don't really like to fight, They like to dominate their opponent in combat, the second that they began to lose, they lose their shit. Goku on the other hand, the stonger his opponent is the more excited he gets even if he thinks he won't win.

#12 Posted by MainJP (5414 posts) - - Show Bio

Also, I always found it funny how Goku love for fighting was explained in DBZ by him being a Saiyan, yet none of the other saiyans on the series like to fight the same way Goku does. Every other Saiyan that we have seen don't really like to fight, They like to dominate their opponent in combat, the second that they began to lose, they lose their shit. Goku on the other hand, the stronger his opponent is the more excited he gets even if he thinks he won't win.

That is...a really good point.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c0b19c56d708
#13 Posted by deactivated-5c0b19c56d708 (624 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta

#14 Posted by Godren (3278 posts) - - Show Bio

Over a decade of Vegeta > 1 year of All Might telling us he is here.

#15 Posted by Warlockmage (8432 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#16 Posted by jashro44 (50781 posts) - - Show Bio

@godren said:

Just because Vegeta's been around longer doesn't make him more badass.

#17 Posted by jashro44 (50781 posts) - - Show Bio

Its interesting how Vegeta is winning the poll but all these comments are shitting on him. You Vegeta supporters need to be more vocal with your support.

#18 Posted by Jon_Don (237 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta.

Simply for being so much stronger.

on pure characteristics and story telling id say All Might.

#19 Posted by Godren (3278 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@godren said:

Just because Vegeta's been around longer doesn't make him more badass.

True, All Might had a pretty cool scene in his final stance. But I think Vegeta is more badass overall personally due to his personality and struggles. I mentioned decades cause we pretty much watched him grow. Although he is a bit whiny sometimes.

#20 Posted by TheWatcherKing (17984 posts) - - Show Bio

@jon_don said:

Vegeta.

Simply for being so much stronger.

on pure characteristics and story telling id say All Might.

How is power relevant to who is more badass? Is the living tribunal more badass than the punisher due to one being far more powerful?

#21 Posted by Y2G (409 posts) - - Show Bio

The Prince of Saiyans. He has his moments of weakness and major struggles but he's also had some amazing moments as well. Not to say All Might isn't also incredible.

#22 Posted by kingcrossX (47 posts) - - Show Bio

vegeta

#23 Posted by Jon_Don (237 posts) - - Show Bio

@thewatcherking: LT is not a fighter Vegeta is and being a great fighter is points for being Badass in my eyes

#25 Edited by Gaoron (7334 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta in DBZ was more badass than 10 All Mights put together especially Majin Vegeta. In DBS not so much, his character got downgraded to an unlikeable tsundere, atleast in the anime. In the manga he's much more likeable and actually remain all of his DBZ development.

@mainjp said:
@black_arrow said:

Also, I always found it funny how Goku love for fighting was explained in DBZ by him being a Saiyan, yet none of the other saiyans on the series like to fight the same way Goku does. Every other Saiyan that we have seen don't really like to fight, They like to dominate their opponent in combat, the second that they began to lose, they lose their shit. Goku on the other hand, the stronger his opponent is the more excited he gets even if he thinks he won't win.

That is...a really good point.

Funny how you mention it. In recent interview director of the movie called Goku and Brolly "pure saiyans" while for Vegeta he said his pride interferes a bit on his saiyan nature.

Whole interview:

https://www.reddit.com/r/dbz/comments/a3lj5u/vjump_director_nagamine_speaks/?utm_content=title&utm_medium=hot&utm_source=reddit&utm_name=dbz

#26 Posted by Fabricolage (1634 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta.

Avatar image for xzenix-everdeen
#27 Posted by Xzenix-Everdeen (3661 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta is the personification of badass.

Avatar image for life_without_progress
#28 Posted by Life_Without_Progress (22722 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might. My favorite kind of cool people are the type of people who could overcome all overwhelming odds against them (an army of villains and a villain who has a counter to one's abilities) and still come out on a top with a smile on their face.

#29 Posted by Lan_Fan (11639 posts) - - Show Bio

All Might, easy.

#30 Posted by Lan_Fan (11639 posts) - - Show Bio

@jashro44 said:
@thewatcherking said:

Loading Video...

Oh my god xD

Avatar image for originalcaptain
#31 Posted by OriginalCaptain (4271 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta isn’t badass. On top of that he is the least likable Dragon Ball character.

All Might stomps.