Wonder Woman cutting doomsday arm.
Wonder Woman cutting doomsday arm.

Keep in mind that both doomsday and incubus has tanked 30 mm rounds

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by macleen (3087 posts) - - Show Bio

Really

#3 Posted by RBT (26649 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna copy paste an argument I made earlier.

Most characters are going to have same feats when it comes to piercing durability. Tanking bullets. More or less of same caliber. That doesn't mean they are on same level of piercing durability.

The way I see it, if a character has tanked high calibre bullets, then its enough to imply that they don't have a specific vulnerability to piercing attacks. And then their regular durability feats should be counted and compared.

For ex- If character A's best blunt force durability feat is tanking a nuke and B's best blunt force durability feat is tanking a building level explosion, and both of their best piercing durability feat is tanking 50 cal bullets, then I'd consider the character A more durable even when it comes to piercing. Since character A has better general durability feat and its established that they aren't particularly vulnerable to piercing attacks.

Now if Character A(who tanked a nuke) did not have any piercing durability feat, only then I see the need of a distinction.

Doomsday is character A here and Incubus is B. While both of them have tanked same caliber bullets, Doomsday has far better other durability feats than Incubus. So I'll go with the sword that cut Doomsday.

#4 Posted by Mad_Jim (2139 posts) - - Show Bio

WW to Doomsday.

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
#5 Posted by ThEBeStOfTheBeST (9876 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbt said:

I'm gonna copy paste an argument I made earlier.

Most characters are going to have same feats when it comes to piercing durability. Tanking bullets. More or less of same caliber. That doesn't mean they are on same level of piercing durability.

The way I see it, if a character has tanked high calibre bullets, then its enough to imply that they don't have a specific vulnerability to piercing attacks. And then their regular durability feats should be counted and compared.

For ex- If character A's best blunt force durability feat is tanking a nuke and B's best blunt force durability feat is tanking a building level explosion, and both of their best piercing durability feat is tanking 50 cal bullets, then I'd consider the character A more durable even when it comes to piercing. Since character A has better general durability feat and its established that they aren't particularly vulnerable to piercing attacks.

Now if Character A(who tanked a nuke) did not have any piercing durability feat, only then I see the need of a distinction.

Doomsday is character A here and Incubus is B. While both of them have tanked same caliber bullets, Doomsday has far better other durability feats than Incubus. So I'll go with the sword that cut Doomsday.

Pretty much this.

#6 Posted by Mr_Shazam0920 (3612 posts) - - Show Bio

Pretty simple.

One no sold a nuke, while one was killed by c4. There is no argument here.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
#7 Posted by xMangog__Beastx (4211 posts) - - Show Bio
#8 Posted by The_Gaurdian (546 posts) - - Show Bio

Sword of Athena. Doomsday's bones were able to impale through Superman's suits which have taken all sorts of bullets and ripped through buildings at mach speeds. Diana cut clean through said bones.

#9 Posted by ANTHP2000 (24832 posts) - - Show Bio

Strong bait.

#10 Posted by Mister_Surreal (7730 posts) - - Show Bio

I say Doomsday because he is overall a lot more impressive.

#11 Posted by Heatforce (5698 posts) - - Show Bio

The incubus had good feats until his death. I can only rationalize it with head canon: El Diablo weakened him.

#13 Posted by Tyger (461 posts) - - Show Bio

Lol