Who would you want as a DLC? (Injustice Gods Among Us)

• 65 results
evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who would you want as a DLC? (Injustice Gods Among Us) (94 votes)

A. Starfire 19%
B. PowerGirl/Supergirl - different voices 17%
C. Dr.Fate 29%
D. Martian Manhunter 50%
E. Atrocitus/ Rankorr 12%
F. Blue Beetle 16%
G. Black Canary 33%
H. John Stewart 9%
I. Little Damian Wayne w/ mutiple weapons and sword 13%
J. Darkseid 27%
K. Helspont 4%
L. Majestic 2%
M. FireStorm 13%
N. Static 17%
O. Cheetah 10%
P. Omar -The Wire ( Bruce Wayne watch out!) 4%
Q. Other 26%

There have been rumors of some DLC characters for Injustice Gods Among Us and some people aren't happy. Here are some random choices as DLCs, who would you like to see? If your choice character isn't listed leave his or her name.

• 
Saranth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Saranth

Definitely Martian Manhunter; but I voted for Damian and the Blue Beetle, too, just because I think they'd bring something else to the table.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saranth said:

Definitely Martian Manhunter; but I voted for Damian and the Blue Beetle, too, just because I think they'd bring something else to the table.

I agree 100%

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

I want Martian Manhunter but voted Atrocitus as he needs love and needs to be playable in this game...maybe if everyone voted for him we could get him in the game.

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

#4  Edited By ccraft

Lets see

A. Starfire

C. Dr. Fate

D. Martian Manhunter

G. Black Canary

I. Damian

J. Darkseid

N. Static

Other: I can't think of any great ones atm.

1. Zod

2. Zatanna

3. Graves new 52

4. Talon new 52

5. Brainiac

6. Black Lightning

I'll probably get some hate for this, but I would like to see another Batman (Bruce Wayne) character but he's in his war suit/robot thing.

I think theres another type, but I can't think of it.

kid Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dont hate me for saying this but i find some of Cyborgs moves to be exactly the same as the stuff Blue Beetle(new) could pull off, especially his finisher.

oh and if you guys use the cards in the vault or whatever its called and check out the concept art for GL theres hints that they were gona go with John over Hal. his costumes look sweet. i dont know if id add alot more characters, but id definitely ask for more skins. give me original nightwing (pony tail), Godfall Superman, Kyle Rayner/John Stewart/Guy Gardner/Simon Baz, Luthor in a suit and tie (would be hilarious to fight with), Donna Troy skin for WW, and a dozen other cool skins i dont have time to mention

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Atroticus
  • Mr.Majestic
  • Martian Manhunter
  • Darkseid
  • Doctor Fate
  • Firestorm
  • Damian Wayne

People not listed.

• Superboy or Supergirl
  • Apollo
  • Mirror Master or Captain Cold
  • Larfleeze
  • Huntress
  • Captain Atom
  • Deadshot
  • Lobo
  • Doctor Light
  • Superboy Prime
  • Miss Martian
ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People not listed.

• Superboy or Supergirl
  • Apollo
  • Larfleeze
  • Huntress
  • Captain Atom
  • Deadshot
  • Lobo
  • Doctor Light
  • Superboy Prime
  • Miss Martian

Thats a good other list, I really hope the ones that I highlight make it as DLC. Deadshot would play similar to Deathstroke, but that would be fine by me, but if NRS absolutely has no plans to make him a playable character, he would make a cool alt for Slade.

Avatar image for banestrokelobogrundybatarrow
BaneStrokeLoboGrundyBatArrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

Thanks for the link evilvegeta74 I personally would love artrocious even though they have two lanterns. Now if they get lobo soon that's cool too what I'm excited for are the 100 free costumes!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: I read that but did they really mean 100 free costumes included with the DLC? I thought they were just exaggerating.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

Martian Manhunter beyond a shadow of a doubt

@ccraft said:

@banestrokelobogrundybatarrow: I read that but did they really mean 100 free costumes included with the DLC? I thought they were just exaggerating.

he never said that. he said that between the dlc and unlockables, there were at hundred costumes in the game

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm liking the majority of the choices here!

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ccraft

@avenging_x_bolt: Well he didn't say between, but I get what your saying. If there's going to be 100 alt costumes I'm sure some of my favorites will get in.

Like DCUO for everyone, new 52 for everyone, and classic for everyone. Then I'll be happy!

Irishlad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#13  Edited By Irishlad

I'd like to see characters that are unique and aren't clones of the other fighters like Black Adam was for Shazam and kinda how Sinestro was for Green Lantern.

I'd put Beast Boy, Black Canary, Deadman, Plastic Man, Etrigan or Martian Manhunter/Miss Martian..

For villains I'd put Mr. Mxyztplk, Poison Ivy, Darkseid, Trigon and Black Manta.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

<p>Lobo, Arttocious, Deadshot, johnah hex, and mabye parasite or swamp thing (Grundy copy). Or mabye comedian even though he's not in that universe you know he's just rockin. As long as they give me more bane costumes I'll be fine.</p>

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

@ccraft said:

@avenging_x_bolt: Well he didn't say between, but I get what your saying. If there's going to be 100 alt costumes I'm sure some of my favorites will get in.

Like DCUO for everyone, new 52 for everyone, and classic for everyone. Then I'll be happy!

In terms of costumes, there's a lot to pull from, the pre-order bonuses, collector's edition, etc. Is the plan to include costumes with each of the DLC characters?

Yes. This game has literally over 100 costumes between pre-order stuff, the ones you can buy, and the ones packed in the game. There's a ton of them. Giving people costumes is the way we can push the other content. For instance, if you download Lobo, we want it so you can play Lobo against me, but I need to have the Lobo content on my machine for you to use him against me. The way we're going to do that is to give away costumes. When you get your free costumes, you'll also get the necessary content to be compatible with everyone, so there's no issue of people not having downloads.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire and MM are going strong so far.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Starfire and MM are going strong so far.

not surprising, MM is considered the most desired for Injustice.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know maybe a guest character could be Rorschach... And know I am 100% MM will be in injustice

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

No redhood

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#20  Edited By 2chimcha3

Definitely Blue Beetle, but I'd also like Atrocitus, Beast Boy, MM, and Red Hood.

Binski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Binski

Red Hood,Constantine, and Etrigan

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 26

I also want GORILLA GRODD! MAKE IT HAPPEN NEVERREALMSTUDIOS!

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dont hate me for saying this but i find some of Cyborgs moves to be exactly the same as the stuff Blue Beetle(new) could pull off, especially his finisher.

oh and if you guys use the cards in the vault or whatever its called and check out the concept art for GL theres hints that they were gona go with John over Hal. his costumes look sweet. i dont know if id add alot more characters, but id definitely ask for more skins. give me original nightwing (pony tail), Godfall Superman, Kyle Rayner/John Stewart/Guy Gardner/Simon Baz, Luthor in a suit and tie (would be hilarious to fight with), Donna Troy skin for WW, and a dozen other cool skins i dont have time to mention

we have the Godfall Superman suit. gotta beat the game son.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By New_World_Order

@ccraft said:
@thundergodswrath said:

People not listed.

• Superboy or Supergirl
  • Apollo
  • Larfleeze
  • Huntress
  • Captain Atom
  • Deadshot
  • Lobo
  • Doctor Light
  • Superboy Prime
  • Miss Martian

Thats a good other list, I really hope the ones that I highlight make it as DLC. Deadshot would play similar to Deathstroke, but that would be fine by me, but if NRS absolutely has no plans to make him a playable character, he would make a cool alt for Slade.

Agreed.

ComicStooge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Martian Manhunter would be amazing.

Imperius_Rex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bleez pleez

Avatar image for mightyrearranger
mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#27  Edited By mightyrearranger

Voted Dr. Fate, Static, and Martian Manhunter. Plus the "other" option. Any Flash villain, please! Cap Cold, Mirror Master (who would probably be the best fit), Zoom, Grodd, The Top, whatever. Zatanna would be cool too.

If I had to stick to 2 heroes and 2 villains, I'd be down for Zatanna, Martian Manhunter, Mirror Master/Cap Cold, and Darkseid (if we weren't already getting Lobo). After that it'd be open season in the DCU (Dogwelder and Condiment King, anyone?!), but those are my must-haves.

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

#28  Edited By Teerack

If he was different enough from Green Arrow I'd love to see Roy Harper. They could use a version of him with the robot arm and put a whole lot of cool weapons in it.

Avatar image for general_disarray
General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Heroes I would like to see...

Martian Manhunter - seems obvious.

Black Canary - unique special ability as well as good fighting style.

Firestorm or Red Tornado - I'd like to see at least one of these two, would almost complete the prominent Leaguers.

Beast Boy or Starfire - I think Beast Boy's move set would be more interesting but Starfire would help balance the female ratio.

Villains...

Circe - I thought she would make the game before Ares did.

Zod - I've heard he's likely to appear.

Clay-Face - I realise the Batman characters already dominate but I think his potential move set makes him worth adding.

Lobo - would still be on my list even if he hadn't been confirmed. I would've said Parasite because I think his powers could also make for a very interesting character, but the fact he's in the background of one of the stages already makes me think he'll never get added as playable (also got me wondering about MM in the Watchtower stage).

I think the best thing to expect from new characters is variety. I think a Red Hood character would just be a cross between Nightwing and Deathstroke (moves-wise). Batgirl would probably be too similar to Batman, and Supergirl/Superboy too similar to Superman. I guess they wanted an ice villain and chose Killer Frost over Mr Freeze, Captain Cold and Icicle, probably as a way of having another female character, I think it'd be pointless adding any of the other three now. Etrigan would've made my list but I can't see him fitting in as easily in Boon's style DCU.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By mightyrearranger

@general_disarray said:
I guess they wanted an ice villain and chose Killer Frost over Mr Freeze, Captain Cold and Icicle

Captain Cold isn't an "ice villain" though... ;)

*edit: on the topic of "variety": How about any Flash villain instead of Zod, who would essentially be a Superman clone in potential move set? I considered Circe as well, but even she's professed she's not really into physically fighting people in the first place.

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger:

Captain Cold is a villain that attacks people with ice... ice villain.

I agree it would be good to see a Flash or even Aquaman villain but I think Zod beats any of them to the spot just because of his popularity, I'm surprised he didn't make the original line-up. I know he'd be similar to Superman but I guess he'd be kind of like how Black Adam is to Captain Marvel. I still think Circe deserves a place, the fact that she would be more powers reliant like Raven just adds to the variety.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mightyrearranger

@general_disarray: Major case of semantics, but Cap attacks people with, erm...colder-than-ice, for lack of a better term.

Cold's gun emits Absolute Zero, a temperature that doesn't freeze in the conventional sense of the term, it simply kills all thermal energy (including thermal energy produced from the motion of any object). It's a weird concept, and only represented by ice-formation in comics because the actual result of submitting a human to absolute zero temperatures is fairly theoretical (since Absolute Zero has never been reached/discovered irl). Cap Cold is vastly different than Mr. Freeze, Icicle, or Miss Frost. He's more of a physics-counter villain, if anything.

No Caption Provided

That being said, he'd still be difficult to translate into a fighting game. Mirror Master would be the best choice of Flash's Rogues, imo.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isis and Arsenal, since both were set up.

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By General_Disarray

@mightyrearranger:

I get what you're saying but I still think Captain Cold is an ice villain lol and I think most would agree. Probably why he appeared fighting along side Killer Frost, Mr Freeze and Icicle in both Young Justice and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. Plus even his costume has ice written all over it, and his name's Captain COLD lol. Yeah, Mirror Master would be okay I guess but imo I think there's quite a few characters that deserve a spot before he got one.

ColonelRunAway

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Alan Scott, Swamp Thing, Flex Mentallo. That's all I need in life.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By mightyrearranger

@mightyrearranger:

I get what you're saying but I still think Captain Cold is an ice villain lol and I think most would agree. Probably why he appeared fighting along side Killer Frost, Mr Freeze and Icicle in both Young Justice and Superman/Batman: Public Enemies. Plus even his costume has ice written all over it, and his name's Captain COLD lol. Yeah, Mirror Master would be okay I guess but imo I think there's quite a few characters that deserve a spot before he got one.

Oh totally. The majority also voted for the last decade of American presidents though, and look how that turned out... :p

On a serious note, Young Justice and SB:PE are Guggenheim-level in poor characterization, from what I've seen of Cold (and other villains)'s depiction in both. Doesn't change what he was originally intended as. Otherwise his name would be Captain Ice-Dude, or whatever.

Basically, we can go by way of popularity or originality at this point in DLC. Seems odd to be scoffing at Red Hood (or Cold, on a lesser note) one minute for not being unique enough to warrant a spot in the game, but advocate Zod's placement because he's so notable (not as well-known as either Jason Todd or Lex Luthor among the average DC fan, in my estimation), but maybe I misunderstood.

Like I said before, I'd probably line my wishlist (taking Lobo into account) up as: Martian Manhunter, Zatanna, then Mirror Master (or Captain Cold). This fills out two new choices for both the Heroes and Villains columns, sorting Lobo as a villain for the purposes of this game. Then some later additions could include Static, Dr. Fate/Starfire, Darkseid/Zod, and Bleez.

bob808

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Doctor Fate

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By evilvegeta74

No love for Omar?

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mightyrearranger:

lol Captain Ice doesn't sound a lot different from Captain Cold to me.

Hhmmm I'm not sure about that, I'd have thought Zod is more known than Jason Todd, especially with him being in Man of Steel. Yes I agreed Zod is similar to Superman but I think he'd be worth the exception. Maybe give him similar powers to Superman but a more brutal move set.

I agree Darkseid and Dr. Fate would be very good to see, Zatanna could also have potential.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@evilvegeta74: Omar can join The Rogues anytime and I'd read that comic hella fast. :D

@mightyrearranger:

lol Captain Ice doesn't sound a lot different from Captain Cold to me.

Hhmmm I'm not sure about that, I'd have thought Zod is more known than Jason Todd, especially with him being in Man of Steel. Yes I agreed Zod is similar to Superman but I think he'd be worth the exception. Maybe give him similar powers to Superman but a more brutal move set.

I agree Darkseid and Dr. Fate would be very good to see, Zatanna could also have potential.

Haha, sorry if I'm a stickler over the Len Snart stuff. Folks misunderstand what Cap Cold is/does all the time because of how he gets jobbed in the DCAU or he's written poorly in general by folks that aren't Geoff.

Zod will probably be better known than Jason after the film comes out, we'll see. I think he'd be a better choice for Injustice's inevitable sequel, based on the ending to Battles mode. ;)

Yeah, I'd have taken Zatanna over Raven in a heartbeat, and I have nothing against Raven. Zatanna's my favorite female in comics, by far and I still remember playing as her in that old, awful Justice League game for the PS2, turning Parademons into rabbits, haha.

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No love for Omar?

i dont even know who that is.

mightyrearranger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LOL Omar!

Def want:

Static

John Stewart

Power Girl

Cheetah

Black Manta

Doctor Fate

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

From the list, people I'd be happy with

Martian Manhunter
Dr. Fate
Power Girl
Cheetah
Blue Beetle
Black Canary
Firestorm
Static

But other ones I'd enjoy

Zatanna
Black Manta
Red Tornado

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By evilvegeta74
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

BiteMe-Fanboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Swamp Thing is the best choice. There needs to be a plant based character in the game, anyways.

General_Disarray

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If there is a 2nd one I hope they add tag team mode.

sinestro_GL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

The more the merrier!

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't believe Majestic isn't receiving any love!