who would win.. that old question.

millsy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By millsy

seen so many fans shouting discussing insulting ect about who would win in a battle.

So I suggest you think as to what you need to have for a battle. most of us could argue for any character to beat any other , an example;

miss Illyana Rasputin (Colossus's little sister) would win against all other characters if a, she had first shot, and b, she didn't mind killing.

Thor , hulk, silver surfer, superman wonder woman, pro x, etc would find it hard to win if her first move was to teleport their heads to different dimensions.

and if she was in bed asleep and her enemy was happy to kill, then Batman, punisher, daredevil, even thug no 3 could blow her head off.

so my suggestion is if you want to see who would win just based on power, make them the most powerful they have ever been and then make them willing to kill. and have them fight in an area which is free of interference.

I would also suggest that any vast difference in power not attached to a character be excluded. so superman's eye beams would be kept as would hulks strength to anger but wolverine's god power from that anniversary issue would not.