#1 Posted by Unusedusername (69 posts) - - Show Bio

For me it would be Cyclops, Jean Grey, Iceman, Storm, Rogue, Gambit.

#2 Edited by tethadam (251 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

Cyclops

Jean Grey

Storm

Iceman

Rogue

#3 Posted by kiba (3733 posts) - - Show Bio

The o5 plus Chuck

#4 Edited by Rockette (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X - TP Supreme Badass

Cyclops - Crazy Optic Blasts & Cap level Leadership

Jean Grey - More OP TK than usage of TP

Angel - Think Captain America level physicals, with highly durable wings

Beast - Make more current levels, with his higher level strength, durability, regen & intellect

Iceman - More current power levels, but not too OP

#5 Posted by tethadam (251 posts) - - Show Bio

@rockette: It might be hard to do an Avengers Vs X-men (Civil War style) with Prof X because he can just freez them and he is a glass cannon

#6 Posted by Rockette (5909 posts) - - Show Bio

@tethadam:

Avengers have those too, Scarlet Witch for example.

I think it would be good. The ones I listed are the original X-Men anyway.

#7 Posted by phisigmatau (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

@tethadam said:

@rockette: It might be hard to do an Avengers Vs X-men (Civil War style) with Prof X because he can just freez them and he is a glass cannon

I feel like mostof the X-men are glass canons..anyway

Prof X

Cyclops

Marvel Girl

Storm

Colossus

Bobby

I know you said 6, but in this version, Professor X doesn't get as much visibility. I want the camera to be on our X-men.
The villians will include the Brotherhood with a version of Scarlett Witch, Destiny, Avalanche, QS & Rogue. Destiny leads them while taking orders from a mysterious leader (either Mags/Mystique neither of which have much presence in the movie)

#8 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@tethadam: You can just have some plot reasons they can’t use their psychic powers or give Scarlet Witch a buff/amp.

Anywho my starting Six:

Professor X

Cyclops

Jean(Starting Out With TK Only)

Night Crawler

Gambit

Storm

I would start from here and add on memebers. I would introduce Rouge and Iceman in a spiderman movie as students that attend Peter’s high school.

My Xmen would start 5 years after Endgame. Assuming the movie ends with no one remembering the snap. Except 1 person in the government does remember and never wants something that horrible to ever happen again. So they experiment on a a patient zero: James Howelett. All this will be revealed in a conspiracy sort of mystery. No one believes Mutants are real. It’s seen as a ridiculous paranoid myth like lizard people.

Wolverine would be an assassin created by the government to kill Proffesor X due to his adamantium skull given him protection from Professor X’s mental abilities.

Due to the end of Endgame it creates the mutant phenomenon. Jubilee would work for Buzzfeed and would be investigating.

The Weapon X Program(Shadow Goverment) Wolverine, Huntsman, and Fantomex would be hunting down Mutants. The Government would be terrified of Proffesor X and other Pyshic mutants spefically as well as other Mutants overall.

We’ll find out later the Mutantation always existed, but was triggered by endgame and the governments own experiments.

#9 Posted by phisigmatau (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

@tethadam: You can just have some plot reasons they can’t use their psychic powers or give Scarlet Witch a buff/amp.

Anywho my starting Six:

Professor X

Cyclops

Jean(Starting Out With TK Only)

Night Crawler

Gambit

Storm

I would start from here and add on memebers. I would introduce Rouge and Iceman in a spiderman movie as students that attend Peter’s high school.

My Xmen would start 5 years after Endgame. Assuming the movie ends with no one remembering the snap. Except 1 person in the government does remember and never wants something that horrible to ever happen again. So they experiment on a a patient zero: James Howelett. All this will be revealed in a conspiracy sort of mystery. No one believes Mutants are real. It’s seen as a ridiculous paranoid myth like lizard people.

Wolverine would be an assassin created by the government to kill Proffesor X due to his adamantium skull given him protection from Professor X’s mental abilities.

Due to the end of Endgame it creates the mutant phenomenon. Jubilee would work for Buzzfeed and would be investigating.

The Weapon X Program(Shadow Goverment) Wolverine, Huntsman, and Fantomex would be hunting down Mutants. The Government would be terrified of Proffesor X and other Pyshic mutants spefically as well as other Mutants overall.

We’ll find out later the Mutantation always existed, but was triggered by endgame and the governments own experiments.

Rogue is from the south not NY
no no no no no... i dont want xmen shoehorned like this, especially disregarding all of the history of the background- it just doesnt work. its an insult to the lore.
The snap? so they dont remember the snap nor the fact that they had demi-gods, Green rage monsters, Sorcerers and sorceress, flying robots and no one believes in mutants? Super powered beings have been around since 2008 in that universe. thats 10 years b4 the snap.

why kill mutants lol, theres already the sokovia accords

#10 Edited by PenguinDust (8939 posts) - - Show Bio

None of the original X-Men. No Cyclops, no Jean Grey, Beast or Iceman. Instead, similar to Giant Size X-Men #1 I'd start with a new team consisting of Wolverine, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Forge, Emma Frost and Rogue. Some well known but not utilized as well as they could be, others only marginally seen in the Fox Mutantverse. Storm I would keep over in Black Panther for at least a movie before adding her to the X-Men and the original X-Men I would add in a separate movie after the Fantastic Four movie comes out. The most important thing is to make these new MCU X-Men different enough so as to not invite immediate comparison to the X-Men movies of the past. Obviously, Wolverine is about as necessary as Batman is to a Justice League movie. He puts butts in the seats at theaters, because he is arguably the most popular mutant. From there, though the MCU needs to break from the past and create something different.

#11 Posted by cattlebattle (17684 posts) - - Show Bio

The golden age line up no doubt.

Cyclops, Jean, Wolverine, Storm, Colossus and Nightcrawler. And have Kitty Pryde as the introductory character.

#12 Posted by PayneInTheAss (11504 posts) - - Show Bio

No Wolverine pls

#13 Posted by Thor_Parker82 (16140 posts) - - Show Bio

Astonishing X-Men's line up

#14 Posted by RavenVice01 (4410 posts) - - Show Bio

@unusedusername: I would have Jean Grey, Cyclops, Beast, Iceman, Storm and either Colossus or Archangel. I would introduce Rogue and Nightcrawler when Mystique becomes involved. I suppose u could also introduce wolverine and sabretooth along with mystique since both of them have a history with her.

#15 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12544 posts) - - Show Bio

Can’t go wrong with OG line up: Slim, McCoy, Bobby, Warren & Jean ...all lead by Charles

#16 Posted by Super_ninja (3584 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambit

Psylocke

M

Darwin

Emma Frost

Bishop

#17 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: There’s only s small number of heroes and powered people in general in the MCU(since the movies ignore Inhumans). If a large portion of the public developed powers(in the thousands) it would be a huge concern and could be seen as a plague of sorts since a lot of the powers would have huge downsides.

You’ve must have never read the Ultimate Comics and also Rouge can still be from the south; people move. Duh.

#18 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: Why Kill them? No one on Earth mind except Scarlet Witch has any sort of mental abilities and she can’t read minds. If someone could read massive amounts of data in people’s heads it would be a huge threat to the government and also the government would want to clean up any trace of the their experiments which is like how things develop in the Ultimate Universe.

#19 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: As far as believing in Mutants go people in the real world deny climate change, hell a good number of people deny the Holucaust and half the country belived Obama was a secret Muslim. Belief systems are complex. In The Jessica Jones TV show despite the appearance of aliens and avengers everyone treated Jessica like a lunatic when she started talking about Kilgrave controlling people’s actions.

#20 Posted by StormShadow_X (16702 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

Beast

Storm

Jean

Ice man

Rouge

Wolverine and kitty pryde join by the sequel with Logan having a solo movie.

#21 Posted by phisigmatau (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: There’s only s small number of heroes and powered people in general in the MCU(since the movies ignore Inhumans). If a large portion of the public developed powers(in the thousands) it would be a huge concern and could be seen as a plague of sorts since a lot of the powers would have huge downsides.

You’ve must have never read the Ultimate Comics and also Rouge can still be from the south; people move. Duh.

Yes I did read ultimate X-men, it was poorly reviewed for a reason.
I agree the response would be the same, however the immediate outbreak of mutants while neglecting years of history ruins many characters IE Apocalypse, Wolverine, Selene, Sinister for starters.

And no, I don't like shoehorning the X-men into playing second fiddle to other ppls teams, especially Rogue who has a rich history and backstory with the brotherhood that would make more sense for her to be there. Her putting Carol in a coma again would be awesome but wont make sense if shes an X-men or random high school character first.

but have it your way

#22 Posted by phisigmatau (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: As far as believing in Mutants go people in the real world deny climate change, hell a good number of people deny the Holucaust and half the country belived Obama was a secret Muslim. Belief systems are complex. In The Jessica Jones TV show despite the appearance of aliens and avengers everyone treated Jessica like a lunatic when she started talking about Kilgrave controlling people’s actions.

conspiracy theory and flat out denial of evidence such as what goes on our friggin tvs a totally different thing here. There is a difference between denying theories and denying historical facts.

#23 Edited by phisigmatau (1795 posts) - - Show Bio
@mickey-mouse said:

@phisigmatau: Why Kill them? No one on Earth mind except Scarlet Witch has any sort of mental abilities and she can’t read minds. If someone could read massive amounts of data in people’s heads it would be a huge threat to the government and also the government would want to clean up any trace of the their experiments which is like how things develop in the Ultimate Universe.

got it, so initiate genocide because one mutant who has never threatened anyone can read minds.

lol ok. thats gonna be an easy thing for audiences to follow.

#24 Posted by ByondEon (854 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean Grey

Prof X

Beast

Wolverine

Rouge

Kitty Pride

#25 Posted by Tomkatie (3325 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X

Cyclops

Jean Grey

Iceman

Beast

Angel

Maybe Storm

#26 Posted by Warlockmage (9223 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

Beast

Jean Grey

Iceman

Angel

Colossus

I want Wolverine but not as the starting members do it right and by the books get the O5 out there and Colossus is hot shit right now because of Deadpool get the same guy with the same CGI don't change a thing

#27 Posted by TommytheHitman (6685 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

Beast

Iceman

Angel

Jean Grey

Storm

Give the classics a chance to shine.

#28 Edited by Wolviesnikt (192 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

Cyclops

Storm

Nightcrawler

Jean Grey

Colossus

Shadowcat

#29 Posted by Nyhybrid89 (697 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops

Storm

Jean

Rogue

Wolverine

Gambit

#30 Edited by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: Actually it is it’s literally the plot to most of the Xmen stories. The potential danger is real. Also you could layer the story and have other incidents happen. Also...um people inanite real world genicide for lesser reasons like race and religion? How is what I’m proposing far fetched?

#31 Posted by phisigmatau (1795 posts) - - Show Bio
#32 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: The US government drops bombs on foreign countries and kills innocent women and children just to get to a handful of terrorists...so killing a bunch of biological weapons to protect their interests isn’t far fetched.

#33 Posted by DaSalvadore (332 posts) - - Show Bio

Firstly, I don't count Xavier as one of the six as he's the guy who brings them together.

Either a nod to the O5 in:

Jean - TP or TK only and she begins to learn the other throughout the films)
Cyclops
Beast
Angel or Ice Man - Only one of them so they can be the playboy goofball who needs to learn maturity and then bring in the other later on who is struggling with their power.
Havok - Without the damn brainwashing helmet!
Polaris - Teasing Magneto.

This group has smarts, potential powerhouses, relationships (Jean/Scott and Alex/Lorna), people struggling with their powers or those who really want to live a normal life but feel like they must be X-Men (Alex/Lorna). What this also does is somewhat distance the film from the Fox series while also having enough characters for non-comic readers to know who is who.

Or do a Claremont style round up against a low-grade villain that's captured some of the above with Xavier having to do a quite round up:

Colossus
Banshee
Storm
Gambit
Betsy Braddock
Forge or Sage

An eclectic group allowing for unique interactions. You can then have some of the above or some of those rescued drift away by the end of the film so that they can spin off into their own movies and have a core group in an ensemble sequel.

#34 Posted by JediXMan (42486 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Cyclops
  2. Jean Grey
  3. Beast
  4. Storm
  5. Colossus
  6. Nightcrawler

2nd phase:

1. Wolverine
  2. Kitty Pryde
  3. Iceman
  4. Rogue

#35 Posted by phisigmatau (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: The US government drops bombs on foreign countries and kills innocent women and children just to get to a handful of terrorists...so killing a bunch of biological weapons to protect their interests isn’t far fetched.

thats totally different than authorized and communicated genocide.

#36 Posted by TDK_1997 (18685 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Professor X
  2. Cyclops
  3. Jean Grey
  4. Beast
  5. Iceman
  6. Storm

And then the second phase will be:

• Nightcrawler
  • Kitty Pryde
  • Angel
#37 Posted by Supermanthor (18992 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: It’s totally similar in context you’re killing massive amounts of innocent people to ensure your interests are protected. It’s mass murder.

#39 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2846 posts) - - Show Bio

Professor X (Should appears in a post credits scene)

Wolverine (Duh)

Cyclops

Jean

Storm

Beast

That’s it

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
#40 Posted by FireStarLord73194 (5092 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they need to keep it close to the comics so the first class

-cyclops

-jean

-beast

-angel

-iceman

Maybe storm for the 6th

#41 Posted by phisigmatau (1795 posts) - - Show Bio

@mickey-mouse:
mass murder does not equal genocide... two different evils

#42 Posted by MICKEY-MOUSE (36712 posts) - - Show Bio

@phisigmatau: Killing is killing. Just one results in the end of an entire race, but dead is dead. You’re crossing hairs IMO. But, it’s no biggie.