Who would be scarier in real life? (Injustice Superman vs Homelander vs Brightburn)

Avatar image for deactivated-60292f0aa8158
deactivated-60292f0aa8158

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who would be scarier in real life? (Injustice Superman vs Homelander vs Brightburn) (74 votes)

Injustice Superman 36%
Homelander 19%
Brightburn 45%

NOT A VS BATTLE

Picture not mine obviously

No Caption Provided

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5f6f4064088f2
deactivated-5f6f4064088f2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BrightBastard.

Darkthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman as he's much more powerful than bth of em

Avatar image for deactivated-5f60c4e528bc3
deactivated-5f60c4e528bc3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman.

SanoHibiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Injustice Superman, probably. He is stronger than other two combined.

Hmm, on the other hand, if you just submit to his Regime, he will likely spare you, while Brightburn apparently destroys everything just for fun...

Avatar image for the-finger-snap
The-Finger-Snap

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably Brightburn. He was making me very uncomfortable in the movie

Haxmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Haxmode

Brightburn. I don't think living in the same world as homelander would be scary, as he does try to look like a great hero, while in superman injustice, you could just take drugs to be as strong as him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

People picking Superman are clowns. What’s there to be a afraid of? He’s literally there for YOU

I guess in their delusional minds they are super villians?

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

superman as he's much more powerful than bth of em

Just follow the law and you'd be fine. Brightburn was killing for a ton of reasons

@haxmode said:

Brightburn. I don't think living in the same world as homelander would be scary, as he does try to look like a great hero, while in superman injustice, you could just take drugs to be as strong as him.

Superman would be real in our universe not the other way around. Thered be no drugs

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I wouldn't mind Injustice Superman at all. Here's the thing people are forgetting, Superman fixed the world quite nicely. It was Batman who couldn't take the new world order and kept trying to mess it up. Crime rates were low all across the globe, there was literally 0 war for the first time in human history. So yeah, he is the least scary. Homelander is also not a threat to an average person. You can avoid his radar altogether

Brightburn just likes to see the world burn. He would be apocalyptic.

Haxmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: Then there would be no one to fight him, and they would be world peace. I don't see how that's a bad thing. Still Brigtburn

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxmode: There's a difference between peace and submission

Haxmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: cant be shot if noone has a gun

NoMasMierda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Im going with Injustice Superman. In the game he was pretty much an unbeatable god who murdered with a degree of alacrity

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Im going with Injustice Superman. In the game he was pretty much an unbeatable god who murdered with a degree of alacrity

how many were normal citizens ?

@haxmode said:

@kgb725: cant be shot if noone has a gun

didn't superman have a police force ?

Haxmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: that wasdue to batman being a bitch/the yellow lantern guy. in our world he woundnt need an army

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@haxmode said:

@kgb725: that wasdue to batman being a bitch/the yellow lantern guy. in our world he woundnt need an army

That only makes sense if you think Superman is going to physically keep everyone in line 24/7 which he wouldnt do. I dont know why you want to live in a world like that

Haxmode

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: he can hear everything in the world. His plan was to literally do that. I'm not saying I would like to live in that world, but vs an all-powerful kid who destroys towns for fun, Ima pick a place that is safer

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brightburn clearly is waay more dangerous than the other two. You can reason or submit with Superman and Homelander.

FangDaNerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By FangDaNerd

Brightburn is sadistic, Superman is strict, and Homelander is an asshole.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

People cany honestly be saying it easy to live under injustice Superman. Even small pointless crimes were being punished and in the evil ending/He Man crossover we see he's brain washing anyonr who disagrees and is just as unstable emotionally.

I'll say Brightburn tho. A kid with that kind of power is dangerous with all those hormomes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: So what you’re saying is that you support crime so you must be a criminal? Very well than, I hope Supes catches you. Penalty is death

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Brightburn kid.

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

I mean, Homelander doesn't go around killing dudes unless there's a agenda needing to be boosted or he's in a particularly bad mood. Injustice Superman actually has relatively good aims (even if his methods are essentially Fascistic by nature and by his own actions) and society was.....stable enough to where you could live just fine as long as you weren't in the Resistance or being a active criminal.

Brightburn just kills people.....because he wants to do so. There's no reasoning with him and he's a kid to boot, children are massive asses.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 22

#25  Edited By stormshadow_x

@kodaii: Still having trouble reading I see.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It depends on what you value most. If you value security then the brightburn kid is the most dangerous. If you value integrity and honesty then Homelander flies in the face of everything you stand for. If you value freedom the Superman is by far the most dangerous...he demands control and even was able to annihilate the Green Lantern Corps and fight Darkseid to a standstill. That level of power is near impossible to contest.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27 the_stegman  Moderator

Brightburn. His actual mission is to conquer and enslave. Homelander and Supes as re just jerks.

Cybernetics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brighttonburg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brightburn.

Superman and Homelander at least show some level of pragmatism.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormshadow_x: honestly i think people are still thinking of early comic injustice Superman and not the Superman by the end of Injustice 2/the He-Man crossover. Cause seriously, Superman gets pretty damn bad near the end.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Brightburn clearly is waay more dangerous than the other two. You can reason or submit with Superman and Homelander.

Punyaamrit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clearly brightburn he was scary

Avatar image for deactivated-635a8f29e06c3
deactivated-635a8f29e06c3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander and Injustice Superman, as evil as they are, don't go around actively committing themselves to the mass genocide of the human race.

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brightburn, obviously. I actually wouldn't mind having to live under Regime Superman. A world without war, starvation, crime, or really any material want. Just follow the law (albeit strictly) and you'll basically be fine. Homeland is much scarier, but isn't as deranged as BB

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brightburn. The dude's a kid and has unparalleled power in a Universe that doesn't have other super-powered beings. His abilities were used more realistically compared to Man of Steel's Superman, and Homelander just doesn't scream that powerful.

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wouldn't mind Injustice Superman at all. Here's the thing people are forgetting, Superman fixed the world quite nicely. It was Batman who couldn't take the new world order and kept trying to mess it up. Crime rates were low all across the globe, there was literally 0 war for the first time in human history. So yeah, he is the least scary. Homelander is also not a threat to an average person. You can avoid his radar altogether

Imagine defending a literal mass-murdering fascist.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:

Nah, all of them are bad for sure. But if i had to choose one of them, i would choose the one with good intentions. He wouldn't harm me if i don't break the law. It's easy to stay safe with INjustice Superman. It's also kinda easy with Homelander, even though he is a bit more random.

But Brightburn would be hell.

So, get your head out of your ass and realize that i was only talking in the frame of reference of the thread.

\

Imagine being this dumb...

Avatar image for deactivated-60758db60e021
deactivated-60758db60e021

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverinebatmanftw said:
@chimeroid said:

Nah, all of them are bad for sure. But if i had to choose one of them, i would choose the one with good intentions. He wouldn't harm me if i don't break the law. It's easy to stay safe with INjustice Superman. It's also kinda easy with Homelander, even though he is a bit more random.

So, get your head out of your ass and realize that i was only talking in the frame of reference of the thread.

\

"fixed the world quite nicely"

This moves beyond saying he was less bad than the others. This is just straight-up praise for a murderous dictator.

But sure, lol.

Chimeroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chimeroid said:
@wolverinebatmanftw said:
@chimeroid said:

\

"fixed the world quite nicely"

This moves beyond saying he was less bad than the others. This is just straight-up praise for a murderous dictator.

But sure, lol.

He did fix the world. Nobody argues against the results, the messed up part was his method. So yeah, i would much rather live in a world ruled by Injustice Superman than even this world that we have right now. Because, guess what, most of this world is ruled by murderous dictators.

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brandon would be. Kid doesn’t care about life in general. Just wants to destroy and murder everyone.

Homelander has limitations despite his sociopathic actions. He still needs people in order to satisfy his emotional and sexual needs. As long as he’s satisfied. He won’t kill everyone. Sure some people would unfortunately be laser’d in half, but that’s just some compared to what Brandon would want.

Clark is the least big bad here. He just wants the justice system to be overruled by the death penalty. Basically a more ruthless Punisher. With Moon level capabilities.

So yeah.

cocacolaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43 cocacolaman  Moderator

Is there any reason we can't just do this with Homelander or Brightburn?

No Caption Provided

ImportantStuff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sure superman can mop the floor with them but unless I commit a CRIME, i'm safe to live, otherwise with Homelander, he will literally smash my head off in private, or rape me then kill me, And Brightburn was sent to the planet to the DESTROY THE PLANET, who knows how many of them will come after him, so yeah Injustice Superman easy.

RudyGiuliani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Both Injutice superman and Homelander can be reasoned with and have clear psychological weaknesses that can be exploited. Brightburn is a murderous psycho that enjoys killing and has very little human emotions. You can't reason with him or beg for mercy.