Who throws with greater force? DD VS MCU THANOS

• 67 results
organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who throws with greater force? DD VS MCU THANOS (61 votes)

DD 51%
mcu thanos 43%
we should judge not by our eyes, but by scaling 13%

• 
thanosii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only thing i saw there was a laying down Thor matching a Thanos with full body leverage for 10 seconds.

That puts Thor above Carol for sure

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos scales to Carol who instantly stopped and threw that hypersonic kree missile against the propulsion.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff74d58a7f15
deactivated-5ff74d58a7f15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Havenless

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hydratedfubuki6: But also remember Thanos headbutted Carol and she didn't even flinch. I believe they were implying it wasn't a fair matchup if he didn't have the gauntlet

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#6 krisbishop  Moderator

Ah yes, because throwing 100 kg heavy person few hundreds of meters with enaugh force to break some windows is totally above Thanos overpowering somone who can do this:

No Caption Provided

Thanos obviously throws with more force

Avatar image for deactivated-60ecdb28037bb
deactivated-60ecdb28037bb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think maybe DD. But because he flung Superman through a solid statue, and he was still in the air and crashed into a building, destroying a good piece of that building.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

uhmm

we have see thanos throw multiple people and all fall short. your scaling is headcanon

so ahh yes, we judge visually, especially since it happened multiple times.

toodles

zXone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@organic said:

@eredin12:

uhmm

we have see thanos throw multiple people and all fall short. your scaling is headcanon

so ahh yes, we judge visually, especially since it happened multiple times.

toodles

Judge visually?

No Caption Provided

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How did a Thanos vs DD thread turned into Thor vs Carol after just one post... What's up with this need Thor fans feel to have him as the most powerful there is to the point they completely ignore even in world scaling, let alone logic?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By RBT

Hard to say who is stronger between DD and Thanos. I'd say Carol>Superman in terms of lifting, but DD also>Superman. Not to mention, Thanos<Carol.

Close. I'd side with DD, but the gap isn't significant.

krisbishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#12 krisbishop  Moderator

@rbt said:

but DD also>DD

Doomsday is also stronger than Doomsday? LOL.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@zxone:

YES MCU WANKER, IN THINGS WE CAN COMPARE

LOGICAL PEOPLE DO.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

THE MCU WANKERS ABOVE ( XZONE AND ERID)

YES .LOGICAL PEOPLE COMPARE THINGS THAT CAN BE COMPARED.

A MOTHERBOX EXPLOSION CANT BE COMPARED OBVIOUSLY

sup easily grabbed and carried a building and kept up with the flash. clearly we dont know his limits.duh!

mcu wankers gotta wank

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@escrow said:
@rbt said:

but DD also>DD

Doomsday is also stronger than Doomsday? LOL.

Ah. I meant DD>Supes

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@organic said:

THE MCU WANKERS ABOVE ( XZONE AND ERID)

YES .LOGICAL PEOPLE COMPARE THINGS THAT CAN BE COMPARED.

A MOTHERBOX EXPLOSION CANT BE COMPARED OBVIOUSLY

sup easily grabbed and carried a building and kept up with the flash. clearly we dont know his limits.duh!

That’s not good enough. No feat of his on the same level as Carol throwing a 500,000 ton Missile.

mcu wankers gotta wank

DCEU Fanboys gotta wank.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

1. How geavy missile ?

2. Carol is that strong only with bullrush, this bullrush casually overpowered Thanos.

3. Yeah because throwing 80 kg woman catching off guard is so impressive. MCU fangays never cease to impress me

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Bayman007

Doomsday is lot stronger than Thanos. The gap between them is huge, and keeps on getting bigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avengergamer676:

We don't know how heavy missile was and that missile also this missile wasn't even bent. We don't know the timing of speed since this was frame cut. The fact it was leaving flashlight at beginning of movie it proves nothing. Unknown size of planet and flashlights even are visible from space of normal cities.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@mama7:

1. How geavy missile ?

2. Carol is that strong only with bullrush, this bullrush casually overpowered Thanos.

No? She threw that missile with her hands, not bullrush, she was standing still in the air when she did it as well

Supported by bullrush. Shit try. And you failed to tell me how heavy missile that was.

3. Yeah because throwing 80 kg woman catching off guard is so impressive. MCU fangays never cease to impress me

Who said anything about that? I am talking about the part where he made her struggle while using one hand, while she used 2

No Caption Provided

Oh because removing glove is harder than overpowering in brute strengt. Try it on yourself removing latex gloves from hands overcoming all pressure forces and friction forces coming from hand.

Failure and Failure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@mama7:

Supported by bullrush. Shit try. And you failed to tell me how heavy missile that was.

No? She did it while stationary, and only used her arms for it, you DCEU fanboys are getting more delusional by day, as for missile around thousand tons but throwing it is an impressive part, not its weight, throwing it against its propulsion

First off i don't care about DCEU anymore. To me this franchise died with BvS.

Second, u still didn't show me statement of how heavy missile was and catching off guard is nothing impressive.

Carol like all MCU heavy hitters are massive jobbers. Yeah delusional MCU wankers never cease to impress me with their logic.

Oh because removing glove is harder than overpowering in brute strengt. Try it on yourself removing latex gloves from hands overcoming all pressure forces and friction forces coming from hand.

No removing glow is not harder than overpowering strenght lol, IM and Peter nearly did it and they have no chance to overpower Thanos,

Woow becuase they were easily doing this when Thanos was in sleep mode but Peter Quill literally fucked up everything seperating Mantis away from Thanos's head distracting her

but she did not try that here eaither, here they were just in thug of war

SO what ? Thanos caught her off guard and we have no evidence she was struggling to counter his throw mid-air. Failure, Failure and Failure.

Wank as disgusting as Casually universal+ Stormbreaker since we have no evidence how strong that blast was.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@mama7:

First off i don't care about DCEU anymore. To me this franchise died with BvS.Second, u still didn't show me statement of how heavy missile was and catching off guard is nothing impressive.Carol like all MCU heavy hitters are massive jobbers. Yeah delusional MCU wankers never cease to impress me with their logic.

Well you act like one and i go by what people do not what they say, second, there is no official statement about it, we calculate it based on its size, thrid nobady caught anyone of gourd here, Carol is not a jobber, just because you dont like her feats, or Thanos being strong lol

Ok so what materials are building this missile ? Also we must include empty spaces inside missile.

Woow becuase they were easily doing this when Thanos was in sleep mode but Peter Quill literally fucked up everything seperating Mantis away from Thanos's head distracting her

The point is its not harder to remove it than overpower somone and she didn't ot try to do that here, this was thug of war

She had literally massive advantage over him, he had to use power stone to seperate her from him

SO what ? Thanos caught her off guard and we have no evidence she was struggling to counter his throw mid-air. Failure, Failure and Failure.

Yeah its really sad what a failure of logic you are, imagine calling thug of war being caught of guard

Yes, i know it is pain that MCU fanboys can't counter anything and can't provide statements showing how much force he had to use etc.

Like shit logic of Thanos breaking Stark's nanotech and that nanotech could make him bleeding. SO what is stronger then ? Twice the pride, double fall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@mama7:

Ok so what materials are building this missile ? Also we must include empty spaces inside missile.She had literally massive advantage over him, he had to use power stone to seperate her from him

Yeah space is factored as well as for material, some metal, and based on that it was calculated to be around thousend ton and no in strenght mach they were close, she only had the durability to no-sell his hits so he neded PS to one-shot her

Normal balistic missile has weight at best 8 tons. Because fanboys calculated this. Statements >> fanboy calculation.

But, but this is non Eartly ballistic missile. Saying non earthly proves nothing. I desire weight of that missile.

Yes, i know it is pain that MCU fanboys can't counter anything and can't provide statements showing how much force he had to use etc.Like shit logic of Thanos breaking Stark's nanotech and that nanotech could make him bleeding. SO what is stronger then ? Twice the pride, double fall

Honestly, i genuinely wonder do you realize how stupid what you say sounds? You make less sense than Detective

Same as your disgusting arguments using non canon concept arts ( like 11D Dericksonmammu ) or VFX with WoG what has no apply to continuity

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DD by miles.

Avatar image for deactivated-6108c6c162ecc
deactivated-6108c6c162ecc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

Ah yes, because throwing 100 kg heavy person few hundreds of meters with enaugh force to break some windows is totally above Thanos overpowering someone who can do this:

No Caption Provided

Nah window smashing is stronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: lol I actually didn’t think people would say doomsday

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@userthatisme said:
@eredin12 said:

Ah yes, because throwing 100 kg heavy person few hundreds of meters with enaugh force to break some windows is totally above Thanos overpowering someone who can do this:

No Caption Provided

Nah window smashing is stronger

I mean isn't it obvious, windows are nigh unbreakable after all

Exactly. Even Mxy can’t do that stuff. He‘d make it so magic doesn’t exist by punching a window

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The mental gymnastics to prove Thanos>Carol when its painfully obvious its the other way around is amazing to read.

All-Baiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By All-Baiter
No Caption Provided

I guess weakened Superman who got KOed by a pillar similar to the one shown above is more durable than Prime Thor.

Anyways, Thanos was doing more environmental damage than post nuke DD with his punches.

No Caption Provided

All-Baiter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By All-Baiter

You don't even need Thanos in this thread. Either of these guys would suffice.

No Caption Provided

KingLycaon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bestial Titan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ff9e313d9291
deactivated-5ff9e313d9291

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Stop mentioning me, you're the only one who makes no sense. I don't care about your "opinions".

Mind your own business.

OT: Raj's pathetic alts and lowballing are amusing.

organic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@avengergamer676:

Lmao

500 ton missle? = headcanon

Sup lifts a building in seconds = we dont know his limits

So you dont get to define his limit

Duh!

Avatar image for avengergamer676
Avengergamer676

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@organic said:

@avengergamer676:

Lmao

500 ton missle? = headcanon

do you have eyes?

Sup lifts a building in seconds = we dont know his limits

An apartment building, right?, which only weighs 80 tons

So you dont get to define his limit

When did I say it was his limit?

Duh!

Snake.

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

How did a Thanos vs DD thread turned into Thor vs Carol after just one post... What's up with this need Thor fans feel to have him as the most powerful there is to the point they completely ignore even in world scaling, let alone logic?

For scaling purposes. For Thanos. Jesus Christ. You're a master-baiter. It's starting to piss me off.

Thanos77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@organic: why’d you make this thread if you’re arguing in it? Salty AF. You have a winner in mind. Someone lock this thread.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@mama7:

Normal balistic missile has anchorat best 8 tons. Because fanboys calculated this. Statements >> fanboy calculation.

There are no statements here, and this was skycaper seized missile, far thicker unlike any in RL, and the person who did it is not a fanboy eaither, although you calling somone fanboy is really ironic

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Another failure. MCU fans never give up i see. U can use proportions of pixels on paint. Wanna strike back ? Still zero exact mass. Normal ballistic missiles have about 8 tons so what ?

Same as your disgusting arguments using non canon concept arts ( like 11D Dericksonmammu ) or VFX with WoG what has no apply to continuity

Yeah using what directors and Rusos say is totally non canon if it acutely supports something being impriesve

Nope and nope. VFX speech is irrelevant as directors constantly debunks own speech like once Thor then Carol then Wanda is mighest avenger.

a8612152

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thanos threw his sword faster than Captain Marvel can fly, which is low-end massively hypersonic and high-end FTL.

Doomsday can't even throw things at supersonic speed.