#1 Posted by m_u_s_883311 (82 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

#2 Posted by bflynn316 (2665 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know man, I love DC but I don't love any of these interpretations of the characters. I guess Superman in JL was better than he was in previous films, but he still felt 2 dimensional.

#3 Posted by Amonfire1776 (3131 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really like the comic JL very much besides Superman...in the movies still Superman is the best by far but I don't like his JL interpretation nearly as much as MOS...

Avatar image for ready_4_madness
#4 Posted by Ready_4_Madness (16500 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman pre JL/post JL Cyborg

#5 Posted by Marishtar (2094 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg and Wondy, no contest.

#6 Posted by solar_nerd (2625 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, no competition except maybe Superman.

#7 Posted by deathstroke512 (2375 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder woman,cyborg looked pretty great but didn't like his behaviour,though aquaman might take her place after his solo.

#8 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1771 posts) - - Show Bio

Aquaman and Batfleck.

#9 Posted by Veshark (10499 posts) - - Show Bio

Clark and Diana for being the closest to their comic counterparts and just being general badasses who clearly value human life.

Didn’t care much for Cyborg or Aquaman, both were just placeholders in the team who didn’t really get to show off the full range of their abilities.

Wasn’t a fan of Ezra Miller’s Flash. I get that they were going for the young hero a la JLU Flash, but I would have preferred cocky, overconfident young guy compared to stuttering self-doubting young guy. And then you have Batman, the ultimate nadir of the totem pole. Reduced to an awkward straight man for jokes, with absolutely zero tactical acumen or anything resembling a solid plan.

#10 Posted by The_Badman (2725 posts) - - Show Bio

In the movie? Wonder Woman easily.

I like DCEU Supes unlike most, but this movie overpowered him to the point that he made the rest of the league pointless.

Aquaman didn't have enough in the movie to make him my favorite, this may change with his solo.

I'm don't care much about comic book Barry, but this adaptation is a bigger insult to the character than even Grant Gustin's version (and that's really saying something). Ezra doesn't look like Barry, he doesn't act like Barry, its just Joss Whedon trying to turn Flash into Spider-man.

I hate Affleck's Fatman. He's a killer and a fool, both qualities are direct contradictions of Batman's character.

Cyborg is ........... I don't know what to say about him.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
#11 Posted by MarvelandDCfan24 (7526 posts) - - Show Bio

All sucked but WW because of her solo movie

#12 Edited by the_stegman (40232 posts) - - Show Bio

In order from fav to least.

1. Superman

2. WW

3. Aquabro

4. Batman

5. Flash

7. Cyborg.

#13 Posted by seastone98 (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh....this would have been so much easier if this was the comic versions honestly i have no real strong connection wit any of they're movie counterparts

#14 Posted by KanyeCosby (7174 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#15 Posted by Morpheus_ (34487 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman was good, Cyborg was likable and useful. Flash is an imbecile, Superman and Batman are laughing stocks and Aquabro is many things but he's not Aquaman in anything but name.

#16 Edited by KingLouie (3567 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, and also the best moment.

Loading Video...

Even if that hit he landed was probably the most silly thing I've ever seen.

#17 Posted by Oeselian (338 posts) - - Show Bio

In the movie? Wonder Woman easily.

I like DCEU Supes unlike most, but this movie overpowered him to the point that he made the rest of the league pointless.

Aquaman didn't have enough in the movie to make him my favorite, this may change with his solo.

I'm don't care much about comic book Barry, but this adaptation is a bigger insult to the character than even Grant Gustin's version (and that's really saying something). Ezra doesn't look like Barry, he doesn't act like Barry, its just Joss Whedon trying to turn Flash into Spider-man.

I hate Affleck's Fatman. He's a killer and a fool, both qualities are direct contradictions of Batman's character.

Cyborg is ........... I don't know what to say about him.

Pretty much my exact thoughts as well

#18 Posted by Tomkatie (3366 posts) - - Show Bio

Probs Wonder Woman, then Cyborg

I don't think either Zack Snyder or Joss Whedon have touched a Flash or Aquaman comic in their lives

#19 Posted by DevisedDream (556 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman

#20 Posted by Fanawtik (229 posts) - - Show Bio

If we're talking about the DCEU, I love Superman.

#21 Posted by Batvibe12 (5710 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman.

#22 Posted by gamer_chic434 (33 posts) - - Show Bio

wonder woman

#23 Posted by ANTHP2000 (27717 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce and Diana, and they're one of the very few things in the current DCEU that are actually good and should be respected.

#24 Posted by mrmonster (15537 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
#25 Edited by ITouchedTheBoat (3392 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_stegman said:

In order from fav to least.

1. Superman

2. WW

3. Aquabro

4. Batman

5. Flash

7. Cyborg.

@seastone98 said:

Ugh....this would have been so much easier if this was the comic versions honestly i have no real strong connection wit any of they're movie counterparts

both of these I agree with

comic versions I can easily say Batman. Movie versions I have no other choice but to say Supes and then Wonder Woman, because I barely know the others

#26 Posted by seastone98 (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

@itouchedtheboat: agreed the movie team was rushed if they at least would focus on the lesser known heroes (seeing how most people are familiar wit the basic concepts of supes bats & wondy) maybe it would have beem easier 2 care about any of them

#27 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@itouchedtheboat: Agreed. the movie version of Batman was not only characterized as a killer but also regarded as much more of a reckless or rushed character . I liked how MoS made Supes's personality , who believes in humanity or in other words he was much more of a boy scout .

Avatar image for itouchedtheboat
#28 Posted by ITouchedTheBoat (3392 posts) - - Show Bio

@itouchedtheboat: Agreed. the movie version of Batman was not only characterized as a killer but also regarded as much more of a reckless or rushed character . I liked how MoS made Supes's personality , who believes in humanity or in other words he was much more of a boy scout .

exactly! both Batman's and Superman's character were a little off from their comic version, but we were able to understand Superman more because we saw what made him less optimistic than his comic version that's why a lot of fans still loves him as Superman. Batman on the other hand was just introduced as a killer and we as the audience were basically told "don't like him, don't watch the movie because you don't understand Batman", if we had a solo movie of him and it showed why he doesn't take the 'no killing' rule that seriously maybe we'd see it another way.

@itouchedtheboat: agreed the movie team was rushed if they at least would focus on the lesser known heroes (seeing how most people are familiar wit the basic concepts of supes bats & wondy) maybe it would have beem easier 2 care about any of them

I agree 100% people who watched Justice League probably still thought Aquaman's only power is to talk to fish. If we had every hero with at least 1 solo movie we'd enjoy it so much more, plus we probably wouldn't have to watch a terrible CGI of Superman's upper lip lol

#29 Posted by seastone98 (4699 posts) - - Show Bio

@itouchedtheboat: yup on top of that terrible mustache stephen wolf looked like a ps3 cut scene

#30 Posted by biswaboxz (3642 posts) - - Show Bio

@itouchedtheboat: Yeah I think that Batman's solo movie may have characterized Batman as bloodthirsty but I still think that killing someone wasn't Batman's style and It would always be uncanny for me to think that he is a killer .

It would be same for the general audience as well because he is a popular character but I think they could have made him more darker character like Nolan Batman . "not killing someone" was always his general flaw of making him of what he is i.e Batman

#31 Posted by Richubs (4694 posts) - - Show Bio

Batfleck would've won if he wasn't mauled in JL.

Post JL Superman is cool.

#32 Posted by omriamar (7068 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#33 Posted by dirtytree332 (678 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman, the rest are awful.

#34 Posted by katrurius17 (1199 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman was good, Cyborg was likable and useful. Flash is an imbecile, Superman and Batman are laughing stocks and Aquabro is many things but he's not Aquaman in anything but name.

#35 Posted by StormShadow_X (16766 posts) - - Show Bio

How many of these are we gonna get.

But...

@morpheus_ said:

#36 Posted by thebuckaronatr (1830 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana and maybe Arthur.

#37 Posted by TitanConsumed (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Diana.

#38 Posted by GateOfBabylon (4359 posts) - - Show Bio

WW and Aquaman.

Superman was so lame in JL, the only reason people would like him is because they have a new character to wank on CV.

Batman just got turned into a less funny Iron Man basically.

Cyborg and Flash are just okay.