• 55 results
#1 Edited by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

The title says it all.

For me, I'd say either Hattori Zenzou or Ling Yao.

#2 Posted by JediXMan (42076 posts) - - Show Bio

Too many to name. I'd have to break it down by franchise.

Moderator Online
Avatar image for generalbeastgod
#3 Posted by generalbeastgod (442 posts) - - Show Bio

Black Panther. Easy!!!

Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
#4 Posted by deactivated-5ab47f6017f34 (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by seastone98 (4477 posts) - - Show Bio

Ur mom (jk jk) i guess dc-aquaman martian manhunter superman flash cyborg green lantern marvel-spiderman namor da thing hercules thor hulk daredevil one piece- sanji jinbei garp whitebeard zoro blueno akainu naruto-kakashi shikamaru kisame naruto garra ect

#6 Posted by Jonez_ (11443 posts) - - Show Bio

god

#7 Posted by the_stegman (40002 posts) - - Show Bio

George Costanza

#8 Posted by Itachus17 (3176 posts) - - Show Bio

@jedixman said:

#9 Posted by CR500 (126 posts) - - Show Bio

Either Darth Vader, Jason Voorhees, Death from Discworld, or Caboose from Red vs Blue.

#10 Posted by Necromancer76 (3765 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5ab47f6017f34
#11 Posted by deactivated-5ab47f6017f34 (3189 posts) - - Show Bio
#12 Posted by Vertigo- (17496 posts) - - Show Bio

I have multiple “favourites”. For now I’ll throw out John constantine.

#13 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez_ said:

god

This is offensive to those of faith, so could you not?

#14 Edited by Yassassin (7438 posts) - - Show Bio

That's hard, and I kinda want it to be some obscure character from some 1960's Russian novel that's a clever manifesto masquerading as fiction, but it's probably some comic or anime character.

Screw it: It's Shinji Ikari.

#15 Posted by Jonez_ (11443 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez_ said:

god

hahaha like clockwork

Avatar image for thespartanb345t
#16 Posted by TheSpartanB345T (3826 posts) - - Show Bio

Ultron/Thanos.

#17 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez_ said:
@valor_175 said:
@jonez_ said:

god

hahaha like clockwork

Continue with this, and I'll tag the mods. I'm not even a Christian myself, I just don't see why you would want to purposefully insult someones religion.

#18 Posted by Xy (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Pyrrha Nikos

Avatar image for deactivated-5c07a0327fd39
#19 Edited by deactivated-5c07a0327fd39 (4596 posts) - - Show Bio

Squirrel Girl stomps

#20 Posted by clydedonovan64 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#22 Posted by Thekillerklok (9767 posts) - - Show Bio

Meng Hao.

He has actual moments of contemplation, And is able to grow without ever betraying his core personality and character.

“After careful study,” he began softly, “I have come to find that the Dao of Heaven and Earth, and one’s own Dao, is a willful return to one’s natural state….” He had chosen to bestow some good fortune upon the cultivators of the Southern Domain, both as a means of thanking them for caring for his former residence, and also… for the mere fact that he felt this place to be his home. It was different than Planet East Victory. 1

“Therefore, cultivation is also known as ‘cultivating truth.’ Of the two characters which make up the latter term, the first refers to the method, the second refers to the mental state….” His voice seemed to contain a bizarre power that caused it to spread out in all directions, causing every audience member, regardless of the level of their cultivation base, to slip into a strange, trance-like state. 2

“Simply put, it is very similar to how I once described to someone the different Realms of life.

“In the past, various people have asked me what the Dao is…. My responses have varied depending on the occasion, the circumstances, and the level of my cultivation base. In fact, every single time, I gave a different answer. I’m not even sure what my answer will be the next time someone asks me.

“However, there is one thing that will never change, as far as I can tell. And that is… that I don’t know what the Dao is. There are too many answers to the question. All I know… is that what I am pursuing is freedom and independence. To be free and unconstrained. That is my truth, and that is my Dao!

“In cultivating truth, what we cultivate… is the heart.” Meng Hao’s voice reverberated out as he expounded upon his understanding of the Dao, and the enlightenment he had gained regarding cultivation. The words he spoke were like seeds that became buried in the hearts of the various cultivators.

“If your heart is steadfast, it cannot be trampled by Heaven or Earth, nor can it be broken by any living thing. You will never bow your head in acquiescence, and you will be able to advance without hesitation, and you will never stop moving forward. This is the meaning of cultivating the heart and cultivating the truth. It is traveling along the path of cultivation itself.

And Yet his mothers education added a certain troll factor to the main character.

“Mom, I… I never get the short end of the stick,” he explained.

“Never get the short end of the stick?” Meng Li responded lovingly. “Look at all these things you got for me. I can tell from a single glance that you must have spent a fortune. Obviously you got conned.”

“I didn’t get conned! I…” Meng Hao quickly explained about everything that happened with Guru Heavencloud. Not wanting to get his mother’s hopes up only to dash them later, he left out the part about the jade command medallion. He would wait until he gathered some more clues about the matter before breaking that news to her. After he finished, Meng Li frowned at him, looking even more worried than before.

“Silly boy, why did you go and do things that way?” she said with a sigh. “You shouldn’t have just straight-up killed Guru Heavencloud. You little dummy, that’s exactly what I’m talking about when I say you get the short end of the stick. Everyone has friends and family, including that Guru Heavencloud. Even I’ve heard of him before. He had lots of rich friends. All you had to do was let him go, and he would have gone to get help from his friends. Then you could have followed him to see who his friends were.

“Then you could have robbed all of them without even having to come up with an excuse why. How great would that have been? Ai. You’re just like me, child. Too honest.” His mother finished with a bitter chuckle.

Meng Hao’s eyes widened, and he stared in shock.

“Oh, there’s another reason you shouldn’t have killed him,” she continued. “Do you know how much Quasi-Dao experts are worth? Take him to the Eighth Mountain and Sea, and you could have gotten a mind-boggling price for him. You’re just too inexperienced. Not far-sighted enough. All you could think about was some crappy bazaar. That place isn’t worth squat.

“See, when you analyze it carefully, you’ll see that you really were conned. Don’t you remember what I taught you when you were young? When you go out and see something valuable, if you don’t pick it up, it’s the same as if you lost it!

“Another thing is that the entire body of a Quasi-Dao expert is a magical treasure unto itself. Even if you killed him, you could have delivered his body over to the Fourth Mountain and Sea and earned a huge profit.

“Also, the bones of a Quasi-Dao expert can fetch a high price in the Seventh Mountain and Sea. After all, those aren’t things you run into all the time. But you went and threw all that away! Ai. Honey, you’re really too honest and straightforward.” By the time Meng Hao’s mother finished speaking, her voice was like droning in Meng Hao’s ears, and he was staring at her in shock.

After a long moment passed, he suddenly slapped his thigh. Looking extremely annoyed, he said, “You’re totally right! Dammit! How come I didn’t think of those things!?” Stabs of pain filled his heart as he thought about the vast amount of spirit stones he had lost out on.

Meng Li sighed and tousled his hair, looking just as worried as before.

“You need to think more. If you keep going on the way you are right now, I’ll constantly be worried about you being out on your own.” Even as she spoke, Meng Hao’s face suddenly twitched, and then an unsightly expression could be seen. Meng Li also seemed to notice whatever it was that Meng Hao had, and a smile broke out on her face.

for example the "Iron Spear" incident early in the series is just legendary imo.

#23 Posted by BumpyBoo (14526 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonez_ said:
@valor_175 said:
@jonez_ said:

god

hahaha like clockwork

Continue with this, and I'll tag the mods. I'm not even a Christian myself, I just don't see why you would want to purposefully insult someones religion.

Not giving warnings to people for expressing opinions. Direct insults at specific users or actual bigotry, sure. But the reality of God is, with all due respect, an opinion.

#24 Posted by BumpyBoo (14526 posts) - - Show Bio

On topic, Eddie Dean. No one else comes close.

#25 Posted by JanJuKBMa (543 posts) - - Show Bio

Aragorn, Tyrion Lannister or Wolverine.

#26 Edited by Galactic_1000 (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Karna From Nasuverse

Morderd from Nasuverse

Saber Artoria from nasuverse

Wolverine.

#27 Edited by The_Magister (13012 posts) - - Show Bio

All of fiction? Too difficult to say. I can specify by genre, though:

• Comics - Captain America
  • Live-Action - Grant Ward
  • Fantasy - Aragorn
  • Sci-Fi - Anakin Skywalker
  • Video Games - Big Boss
Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
#28 Posted by ProteusXManRxis (4445 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo: Calling something that an extremely large group of people have devoted their lives to fictional isn't a direct insult? Whatever, man.

#30 Posted by BumpyBoo (14526 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: No insult intended here. I personally live and let live. But other people have as much of a right to not believe as you have to believe. That's all I'm saying.

#31 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@bumpyboo said:

@valor_175: No insult intended here. I personally live and let live. But other people have as much of a right to not believe as you have to believe. That's all I'm saying.

I completely agree, but the user in question was clearly looking to antagonize, so, as a moderator, I don't see why you hold the stance that you do.

#32 Edited by Tomkatie (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

@proteusxmanrxis said:

@itachus17 said:
@jedixman said:

This. Obi-Wan Kenobi and Harry Potter come to mind for me. Maybe Tim Drake and Peter Parker

#33 Posted by Tomkatie (3112 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: @bumpyboo: Yo would it be possible to not derail this thread with a religious argument. I don't want to see this locked

#34 Edited by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomkatie said:

@valor_175: @bumpyboo: Yo would it be possible to not derail this thread with a religious argument. I don't want to see this locked

This isn't an argument on religion, it's an argument on whether or not some bigoted prick needs a warning for attempting to antagonize an entire faith. Also, I'm speaking with a moderator, if they wanted it locked, it would be.

#35 Posted by Anna_Karenina (4502 posts) - - Show Bio

Tom Bombadil

#36 Edited by Thekillerklok (9767 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: Wait... but how can you be so sure that god isn't legitly someones favorite character?

also what "faith" is it the user was referring to and how can you be so sure? there are many stories featuring a character known as "God"

In fact a certain schoolgirl holding that mantle is one of my favorite fictional characters.

or he could possibly be talking about god Aka bob the god of chaos.... Or was it Cindy the god of chaos? or Latisha the god of chaos?

#37 Edited by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: Wait... but how can you be so sure that god isn't legitly someones favorite character?

also what "faith" is it the user was referring to and how can you be so sure? there are many stories featuring a character known as "God"

In fact a certain schoolgirl holding that mantle is one of my favorite fictional characters.

or he could possibly be talking about god Aka bob the god of chaos.... Or was it Cindy the god of chaos? or Latisha the god of chaos?

Come on now, if that were the case they would have specified.

#38 Posted by Thekillerklok (9767 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: I've came across many Novels where God makes an appearance.

some of which are quite fun... I can easily see a favorite fictional character simply known as god it's quite very well possible.

#39 Posted by ValorKnight (11077 posts) - - Show Bio

@valor_175: I've came across many Novels where God makes an appearance.

some of which are quite fun... I can easily see a favorite fictional character simply known as god it's quite very well possible.

It's obviously not here, so could we stop this banter?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00
#40 Posted by deactivated-5b2121a0a9a00 (10000 posts) - - Show Bio

Morgan Freeman

Avatar image for deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57
#41 Posted by deactivated-5b0ff1f569a57 (4213 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#42 Posted by BumpyBoo (14526 posts) - - Show Bio

@tomkatie said:

This isn't an argument on religion, it's an argument on whether or not some bigoted prick needs a warning for attempting to antagonize an entire faith. Also, I'm speaking with a moderator, if they wanted it locked, it would be.

Not sure you can call someone a prick and still want me to chastise them for insulting you.

#43 Edited by ANTHP2000 (23884 posts) - - Show Bio
Kya (Legend of Korra)
Kya (Legend of Korra)

#44 Posted by Wolviesnikt (171 posts) - - Show Bio

Wolverine

#45 Posted by DanMarshall (606 posts) - - Show Bio

I hate this question too difficult to just pick one.

#46 Posted by foxerdes (9778 posts) - - Show Bio

Ra's.

#47 Posted by jb681131 (3043 posts) - - Show Bio

Keyser Söze

#48 Posted by Kevd4wg (11763 posts) - - Show Bio

Tough so many characters I like.

#49 Posted by Charan_ (1399 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman is my most favorite character.

#50 Posted by WhyZoSerious (1588 posts) - - Show Bio

Joker, Wolverine, Sherlock Holmes, Aloysius Pendergast, Hector Barbossa, Master Yoda, Severus Snape, Legolas, Medivh, V etc etc

But if you ask me for one - gotta say Sherlock Holmes cuz I enjoyed him in the movies, tv series, books + he is one of a kind, the first detective so popular and despite he was created almost 150 years ago, he is still the smartest, the baddest and the coolest detective ever to exist.

If you ask only for comic character - Wolverine.