Who is the Smartest character on Live-action/CBM from this list?

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who is the Smartest character on Live-action/CBM from this list? (27 votes)

Tony Stark 41%
Bruce Banner 4%
Reed Richards 2005 4%
Reed Richards 2015 4%
Old Prof. X 0%
Young Charles Xavier 0%
Eobard Thawne (Fake Dr. Wells) 22%
Cisco Ramon 7%
Dr. Caitlin Snow 0%
Earth 2 Dr. Wells 15%
Zemo 4%
Joker (Nolan) 7%
Bruce Wayne (Nolan) 0%
Bruce Wayne (DCEU) 0%
Felicity Smoak 7%
Ultron 4%
Lex Luthor (DCEU) 4%
Dr. Doom (2005) 0%
Dr. Doom (2015) 0%
Hank McCoy 11%

And why?

Leave a comment with specific reason

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Felicity hacked a nuke in flight with a tablet.

Hemehero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Hemehero

It should be Reed, Tony or Peter Parker (Garfield spiderman should be on this list), but i think the actual smartest one here is actually Earth 2 Harry. He continuously outsmarts metas and was able to completely rid Barry of his speed

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Stormdriven

@jayc1324: Tony Stark personally moved a nuke in flight with a high tech suit of armor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jayc1324: Tony Stark personally moved a nuke in flight with a high tech suit of armor

Felicity's method was a lot more efficient and safe, Tony damn near died.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Tony Stark - cracked the pentagon and the nuke codes in high school as a dare. He creates suites that allow hyper sonic travel and space travel. Suites have laser weapons and multiple other weapons. He created a mini arc reactor with scraps in a cave while multiple scientist together could not do it with a ton of resources. Also created an AI jarvis and a super AI Ultron.
  • Bruce Banner - basically helped Tony make a super AI. He also helped make Veronica, and I believed he helped create the container to hold the Hulk.
  • Reed Richards 2005 - created a flying car. Able to manipualte cosmic energy with tech as his tech could separate Surfer from his board. He built a machine to track surfer as well. Another machine that tells him basically all the world's problems.
  • Reed Richards 2015 - made teleportation to another dimension in like middle school possibly elementary school
  • Old Prof. X - Reads minds so he cheats not really smart. NO
  • Young Charles Xavier - Genius but not on other people on this list level.
  • Eobard Thawne (Fake Dr. Wells) - very smart, but only on speedforce. He just knows stuff. He doesn't create crazy stuff. Tachyon device is interesting, but he probably got the equation from someone else.
  • Cisco Ramon - dude comes up with stuff to stop super humans on the regular.
  • Dr. Caitlin Snow - cisco outshines her so NO
  • Earth 2 Dr. Wells - possibly smarter than Cisco as he came up with ideas when Cisco could not.
  • Zemo - military dude that's it. NO
  • Joker (Nolan) - Should not be on this list. NNNNNNNOOOOOOO
  • Bruce Wayne (Nolan) - Should not be on this list NNOO.
  • Bruce Wayne (DCEU) - Hell NNNOOO
  • Felicity Smoak - impressive but NO
  • Ultron - Created inferior bots and even his main bodies were weaker than Stark's suites. so NO
  • Lex Luthor (DCEU) - did nothing was more a idiot than anything. so NO
  • Dr. Doom (2005) - He did almost nothing to prove he was smart except track a high speed Silver surfer. so NO
  • Dr. Doom (2015) - Reed is smarter than him so NO
  • Hank McCoy - created another particle which can manipulate you on a quantum level.

Even though 2015 Reed made interdimensional travel possible when he was like 11, he did nothing else but work to make it actually useful for years to come. He even needed help to finish his dream. This goes to TONY. He created suites that are just plaine crazy.

TrueMoonchilde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

• Tony Stark - cracked the pentagon and the nuke codes in high school as a dare. He creates suites that allow hyper sonic travel and space travel. Suites have laser weapons and multiple other weapons. He created a mini arc reactor with scraps in a cave while multiple scientist together could not do it with a ton of resources. Also created an AI jarvis and a super AI Ultron.
  • Bruce Banner - basically helped Tony make a super AI. He also helped make Veronica, and I believed he helped create the container to hold the Hulk.
  • Reed Richards 2005 - created a flying car. Able to manipualte cosmic energy with tech as his tech could separate Surfer from his board. He built a machine to track surfer as well. Another machine that tells him basically all the world's problems.
  • Reed Richards 2015 - made teleportation to another dimension in like middle school possibly elementary school
  • Old Prof. X - Reads minds so he cheats not really smart. NO
  • Young Charles Xavier - Genius but not on other people on this list level.
  • Eobard Thawne (Fake Dr. Wells) - very smart, but only on speedforce. He just knows stuff. He doesn't create crazy stuff. Tachyon device is interesting, but he probably got the equation from someone else.
  • Cisco Ramon - dude comes up with stuff to stop super humans on the regular.
  • Dr. Caitlin Snow - cisco outshines her so NO
  • Earth 2 Dr. Wells - possibly smarter than Cisco as he came up with ideas when Cisco could not.
  • Zemo - military dude that's it. NO
  • Joker (Nolan) - Should not be on this list. NNNNNNNOOOOOOO
  • Bruce Wayne (Nolan) - Should not be on this list NNOO.
  • Bruce Wayne (DCEU) - Hell NNNOOO
  • Felicity Smoak - impressive but NO
  • Ultron - Created inferior bots and even his main bodies were weaker than Stark's suites. so NO
  • Lex Luthor (DCEU) - did nothing was more a idiot than anything. so NO
  • Dr. Doom (2005) - He did almost nothing to prove he was smart except track a high speed Silver surfer. so NO
  • Dr. Doom (2015) - Reed is smarter than him so NO
  • Hank McCoy - created another particle which can manipulate you on a quantum level.

Even though 2015 Reed made interdimensional travel possible when he was like 11, he did nothing else but work to make it actually useful for years to come. He even needed help to finish his dream. This goes to TONY. He created suites that are just plaine crazy.

I agree with this assessment. I will say though that I probably would've voted for Rocket if he were an option.

Avatar image for supergreenflash
SuperGreenFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eobard Thawne.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No one beats Cisco in engineering.

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would go with either Eobard or Wells E2.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: This is exactly the type of post I needed, thanks.

buildhare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By buildhare

Ozymandias.

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt said:

No one beats Cisco in engineering.

@black_arrow said:

I would go with either Eobard or Wells E2.

This, though I'd definitely edge it to Eobard. They're all top-tier intellects, but I maintain Eobard's the smartest person in the Flarrowverse, and certainly on this list. I'd also put Cisco around here, because by sheer feats he's just incredible.

Cisco has inventing dimensional travel, transmutation tech, an Absolute Zero Engine, a Planck Temp Engine, an infinite motion engine, "gold-tooth", a weather-controlling wand, a relativistic particle cannon the size of a radiator, a subconsious scanner, anti-telepathy headsets, extensive sonic weaponry, and a chip that blocks temporal manipulation. By engineering feats, he makes guys like Tony Stark look like amatuers.

They aren't on this list, but I'd also throw out Hunter Zolomon and Savitar. Zolomon invented V9, artificial speedforce, which is amazingly impressive. He also developed a multitude of Speedforce Techniques, and on multiple occasions thought of scientific solutions that not even Cisco, Caitlyn, and Harry could discern. His most impressive feat is modifying a Magnitar to literally have Multiverse-Busting Potential, which is easily the most impressive single prep feat I can think of in any live-action context.

Savitar's main feat would be engineering the armor, which is a pretty amazing feat. Not only did he invent a Luttinger System, essentially a perfect material that would revolutionize the world, he actually crafted it into an armor that can channel the Speedforce and act almost organically. Given Tony's on this list, and the Savitar Armor blows the IM Armor out of the water, I'd definitely throw him out there. We also know that some version of Future Barry was able to invent AI's. Throw in Barry's other impressive prep feats even currently, and you get a pretty impressive profile.

I know that my top 5 all being from the Flash probably looks questionable, but honestly, characters on the Flash just have the most impressive prep feats by a pretty enormous margin.

Avatar image for captaincanada37
CaptainCanada37

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably a tie between Eobard and Cisco tbh.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@truemoonchilde: @nickzambuto:

I try to put effort into my posts, but I completely forgot about the multiverse busting Magnitar that Hunter Zolomon created. I would be hesitant to vote for him though. The device is not explained at all. We dont even see it in action either. I would put it under CW's bull crap feats. This list is missing numerous people. Like putting the Joker or any version of batman in this list before Rocket, garfield spiderman, or ozymandias is a huge mistake. It was difficult deciding between Tony, Reed 2005, or Harrison wells earth 2. They were all just extremely smart. On this list, it could go to any of these guys.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superhero24: Yeah that kinda came out of nowhere lol. I vaguely recall Jay mentioning that he's a scientist, but never indicating a scientist on THAT order of magnitude. And this was before it was revealed that he's actually Hunter Zolomon who's just an insane convict. Soooo... kinda weird lol

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Black_Arrow

@firestormfate1919: I also edge Eobard but I always kinda doubt him because he has an edge because he is from the Future. Two people that definetly deserve to be on the list are Ray Palmer and Stein. Ray would definetly be on my top 5, He created the ATOM suit, the first anti speedster weapon, a communicator to the Waverider, amped Eobard's serum and He managed to create a device to restore his team memories despite them being erased by a reality warping tool. Now Stein should be above Ray but he really doesn't get many showings for it.

Avatar image for marvelanddcfan24
MarvelandDCfan24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forest Gump

Avatar image for elijah_c_washington
Elijah_C_Washington

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man I can't wait for Strange to meet Tony.

Stormdriven

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Stormdriven

@jayc1324: Felicity's move cost the lives of 10,000 people, Tony's saved Manhattan.

Your move :P

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@stormdriven said:

@jayc1324: Tony's move cost the lives of 10,000 Chitauri, Felicity's saved Star City.

Your move :P

Fixed that for you. I do actually think Tony is way smarter though lol

Avatar image for firestormfate1919
FirestormFate1919

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firestormfate1919: I also edge Eobard but I always kinda doubt him because he has an edge because he is from the Future. Two people that definetly deserve to be on the list are Ray Palmer and Stein. Ray would definetly be on my top 5, He created the ATOM suit, the first anti speedster weapon, a communicator to the Waverider, amped Eobard's serum and He managed to create a device to restore his team memories despite them being erased by a reality warping tool. Now Stein should be above Ray but he really doesn't get many showings for it.

That's true. I'd say that Eobard's more technically and analytically intelligent than Cisco, making him a better tactician and able to process more variables into a viable solution (his brain being referred to on multiple occasions as a "Super Computer"). He can understand his areas of expertise better than anyone else, in this case the Speedforce (inventing an alternate Speedforce manifestation, cracking the Speedforce Equation, and inventing Anti-Speedster Weaponry).

But Cisco is more creatively intelligent, which makes him insanely adaptable and versatile. He can whip out tech for basically any occasion, with outside the box solutions that Eobard would be less comfortable with.

I definitely agree on Ray too, he's another major prep-master. Even in the MCU it's acknowledged that Pym's tech blows Stark's out of the water in complexity, and that's on top of all the other crazy stuff Palmer did (most impressively the Steel Serum, Doomworld Device, and Speedforce Nanites).

Stein is implied to be smarter than Ray, and I guess he is in terms of theoretical physics, but he has a lot less viable feats than Ray. I know intelligence counts outside of engineering, but that's just where all the most applicable prep feats take place.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By IndomitableRegal

Comes down to Stark, Thawne, or Earth 2 Wells. I would go with Thawne (barely) because he's supposed to be from centuries in the future, and I think his intelligence in LoT showed it well. Also...no Ray Palmer (though I guess Thawne proved smarter so no need)?

Avatar image for oneofsakurassuzaku7
OneofSakurasSuzaku7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Scientist Supreme aka Hank Pym is not here so I've gone with my second option, Reed Richards(2015)! He invented an interstellar traveling device that wouldn't require traveling using a hyperdrive like in star trek we just teleport to the planet we want. Felicity Smoke or any of the Wells couldn't top that!

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

It depends in which way, there are some great strategists like Zemo and Joker here, there are great technicians like Tony Stark and Cisco Ramon, great scientists like Caitlin Snow and Bruce Banner, you need to be more specific.