Who is the most charismatic leader out of Superman, Captain America, Mister Fantastic and Professor X?

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who is the most charismatic leader out of Superman, Captain America, Mister Fantastic and Professor X? (41 votes)

Supes 32%
Cap 51%
Reed 2%
Xavier 15%
 • 
Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Cap on this one.

Ghostodoofus2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-64456b84cf5e8
deactivated-64456b84cf5e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Charles. He is a sociopath in comics. Also in movies young Charles was also like that in First Class.

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Marsz1pan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gotta be Supes and I don't like superman.

Xavier is too controlling literally and figuratively.

Cap is too much of a goody two shoes to understand reality which is probably why the falling out took place in civil war.

Reed is very arrogant even if he is one of the smartest on the planet makes him very hard to relate to which diminishes charisma.

Could make a argument for cap over supes but while supe is a good two shoes himself he knows when a threat is a threat no to mention batman himself likes supes. BATMAN. So yes definitely supes

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

It's a tie for me between Supes and Cap.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Mike_Fowler

Superman or Cap, with a leaning more towards Cap

Watcer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 38

Superman or Cap, with a leaning more towards Cap

SuperDarth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman is respected even by most villains; gotta go with him.

MAZAHS117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is an interesting question/comparison. Reed and Xavier are out of their league in this category with Superman and Captain America here. While I do feel like Superman is more charismatic, I think Cap is a better field leader.

Referee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap is too much of a goody two shoes to understand reality which is probably why the falling out took place in civil war.

Reed is very arrogant even if he is one of the smartest on the planet makes him very hard to relate to which diminishes charisma.

Could make a argument for cap over supes but while supe is a good two shoes himself he knows when a threat is a threat no to mention batman himself likes supes. BATMAN. So yes definitely supes

Avatar image for deactivated-6349385499256
deactivated-6349385499256

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap has better leadership.

Superman is more charismatic/inspiring.

Thor-Parker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Captain America

Darkvanderling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman and Cap.

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Superman and Cap both are 10/10 in charisma but superman isn't the leader of JL, so this poll goes to cap.

BullPR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cap

Sup

Chuck

Reed

Avatar image for thebestofthebest
ThEBeStOfTheBeST

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Toss up between Cap and Supes.

warrior8411

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I see leader i vote cap :)

Mahfire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Optimus solos

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Krasinski solos

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How can you bring up Civil War when Superman did worse in Doomsday clock?

Ben2004

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman. Cap is a soldier so I expect him to be a bit more pragmatic

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vishop_ said:

Charles. He is a sociopath in comics. Also in movies young Charles was also like that in First Class.

Back then, I would have said Charles Xavier, since he was supposed to be written as a teacher with a dream stemmed from his compassion. Not always write, granted, but still much better intended than current.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@vishop_ said:

Back then, I would have said Charles Xavier, since he was supposed to be written as a teacher with a dream stemmed from his compassion. Not always write, granted, but still much better intended than current.

I wouldn't say written poorly. Mutants are just extremely arrogant right now

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

@kgb725 said:
@marsz1pan said:

How can you bring up Civil War when Superman did worse in Doomsday clock?

Why are we discussing Cap as a "goody two shoes" when we have Sups here? Cap has actually taken lives in the line of duty and protecting the Earth, Sups hasn't. The argument makes no sense. The Civil War shit was him trying to protect the lives of superheroes from people who'd abuse their secret identities being public and attack their families, which, spoiler alert, he was 100% right on lol.

They even had a What If for Civil War where Captain America's proposal for Iron Man solved the Civil War, put him in charge of the entire Initiative, and brought about Marvel's version of the Hall of Justice and a new golden age for Earth. Tony breaks down afterwards because he realises he was right all along.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By PyroFN
@kgb725 said:
@pyrofn said:
@vishop_ said:

How exactly are they arrogant? They haven't done anything to insinuate themselves to be arrogant as a whole. Granted, not withstanding individual mutants.

If anyone is arrogant, I would say humanity is far more arrogant than the mutants, if the cheers for mutants death across the planet after the Eternals waged war was not apparent, I can name the very many numerous times the mutants were nearly driven to extinction.

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mahfire said:

Optimus solos

Captain America >>>> All of Transformers Character Developments

Only Optimus and a few others come close

lazerbeak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stefano

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comic Superman

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
@kgb725 said:
@pyrofn said:
@vishop_ said:

How exactly are they arrogant? They haven't done anything to insinuate themselves to be arrogant as a whole. Granted, not withstanding individual mutants.

If anyone is arrogant, I would say humanity is far more arrogant than the mutants, if the cheers for mutants death across the planet after the Eternals waged war was not apparent, I can name the very many numerous times the mutants were nearly driven to extinction.

By being arrogant lol. They're beyond death and above the law you know its bad when Doom calls you out and makes a perfect point

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By JComics2000

I'm sticking with Captain America. He's a man with a small power scale but with a big heart.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By PyroFN

@kgb725:1) “By being arrogant lol. They're beyond death

That’s not arrogant. It’s a survival measure because they are trying to return from extinction. Again.

You can say maybe a majority are a lot more reckless or careless, but not arrogant. Again, barring the minority, a good chunk of the X-Men are extremely humble individuals. And most mutants, that are not Arakki, are following the examples of the X-Men and other mutants of high authority (who were either in X-Men adjacent teams or were X-Men themselves).

2) “and above the law”

They aren’t above the law.

They are citizens of a nation. Not a cartel. That’s why you don’t often see mutants doing as much crime as they once were.

I am assuming you didn’t read the X-Books, because the Arakki were regulated as hell when they came to Earth when they started doing things like robbing stores. When Stryfe tried to use his diplomatic immunity to gain entry into Krakoa after attacking multiple families and stealing their babies, Cable and company literally denied him of that right.

Does not sound at all like any mutant is above the laws.

3) “you know its bad when Doom calls you out and makes a perfect point

First off, Doom of all people has no right to judge about anything. And I know he isn’t calling the mutants out because he sees an injustice and wishes them to be better. If he can’t follow his own advice, he should not be giving it out so freely.

Secondly, there is a certain irony in using an arrogant bastard to prove a society to be arrogant.

infinitehope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Great question. Not that familiar with the Fantastic Four, so I'm not sure if I'd vote Mr. Fantastic but out of the rest of the line up, Captain America.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@kgb725:1) “By being arrogant lol. They're beyond death

That’s not arrogant. It’s a survival measure because they are trying to return from extinction. Again.

You can say maybe a majority are a lot more reckless or careless, but not arrogant. Again, barring the minority, a good chunk of the X-Men are extremely humble individuals. And most mutants, that are not Arakki, are following the examples of the X-Men and other mutants of high authority (who were either in X-Men adjacent teams or were X-Men themselves).

2) “and above the law”

They aren’t above the law.

They are citizens of a nation. Not a cartel. That’s why you don’t often see mutants doing as much crime as they once were.

I am assuming you didn’t read the X-Books, because the Arakki were regulated as hell when they came to Earth when they started doing things like robbing stores. When Stryfe tried to use his diplomatic immunity to gain entry into Krakoa after attacking multiple families and stealing their babies, Cable and company literally denied him of that right.

Does not sound at all like any mutant is above the laws.

3) “you know its bad when Doom calls you out and makes a perfect point

First off, Doom of all people has no right to judge about anything. And I know he isn’t calling the mutants out because he sees an injustice and wishes them to be better. If he can’t follow his own advice, he should not be giving it out so freely.

Secondly, there is a certain irony in using an arrogant bastard to prove a society to be arrogant.

1. Return from extinction? My dude every single mutant besides a very small few like Matthew Malloy are all alive. They are thriving and have absolutely nothing to worry about. And they are hiding things from the avengers

2. They have full diplomatic immunity. They can't enter Krakoa but they can still do whatever they want around the world. And let's be real it's not like they exiled Magneto when they thought he murdered wanda

No Caption Provided

3. Is doom wrong in his assessment ?

Thotheus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X , im a sucker for the disabled

TheOblivion0_0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725: But Charles is right. Mutants > humans. What's the point of hiding it?

icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725:

Doom is entirely wrong and this entire premise is beyond stupid.

It's like marvel ignores their own history. Where was this when the mutants were on the verge of extinction?

They spent the better part of four decades saving the world while at the same time being murdered and ridiculed by it to genocidal levels.

Let's not forget that Doom himself is not innocent in the way he has treated mutants himself.

If anything the X-Men should forcefully dominate the planet and they would be absolutely justified in doing so.