Who is the better character: Sasuke Uchiha or Katsuki Bakugo?

• 53 results
Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Edited By Aros001

Poll Who is the better character: Sasuke Uchiha or Katsuki Bakugo? (52 votes)

Sasuke Uchiha 73%
Katsuki Bakugo 27%
No Caption Provided

Who do you feel is the better character: Sasuke Uchiha from Naruto or Katsuki Bakugo from My Hero Academia?

We can even have the question as multiple aspects, if you'd like.

1. Who is the better rival to the main character of their series?

2. Who has the more interesting background, goals, and ways of doing things?

3. Who do you personally like more?

• 
Grace346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By Grace346

No Caption Provided

He literally said no he wasnt trying to kill Deku right before this. The proof is right here. Doesnt matter either hes crazy or not. Sasuke is a psychopath. And you still haven't acknowledged Sasuke trying to kill naruto. It's a bit hypocritical to be mad at Bakugo for saying jump off the roof instead of being mad at the guy who attempted murder

It just says All Might is the only one who could hear it. And Sasuke never tried to kill Naruto lmao. You don't even have proof for that "Sasuke tried to kill Naruto" argument. Bakugo is just an arrogant bully with no purpose but to bully Izuku.

Grace346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rikuyamaha: Yeah I agree Sasuke is the better of the two.

Grace346

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

He literally said no he wasnt trying to kill Deku right before this. The proof is right here. Doesnt matter either hes crazy or not. Sasuke is a psychopath. And you still haven't acknowledged Sasuke trying to kill naruto. It's a bit hypocritical to be mad at Bakugo for saying jump off the roof instead of being mad at the guy who attempted murder

It just says All Might was the only one to hear it. This just shows All Might isn't a good teacher. Bakugo should have gotten some type of consequence at least once, but no everyone loves Bakugo. Sasuke gets consequences and there is actually good and reasonable excuses for his actions, and there are actually good things about Sasuke, while Bakugo's good things are looks and his quirk? That's all I can think of for Bakugo. Bakugo is just a bully and I wonder how he even has friends. But for Sasuke, first the excuses for his actions: He had a terrible past, his own brother murdered his parents, AND made him rewatch his parents death for 144 hours total (72 hours TWICE). Now good things about Sasuke. 1: He does not tell people to kill themselves. 2: He does not burn people's things that they cherish. 3: He does not bully people over not having a power. 4: He actually went back to the village while Bakugo still bullies people. 5: He actually takes time to understand people without just going up and screaming in their face "YOU DON'T HAVE A POWER SO THAT MEANS YOU'RE A STUPID LOSER BASTARD!!!1111!!!!" And those 5 just came from the top of my head, I'm pretty sure there's more good things about Sasuke.

Kalebsmarty156

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bakugo