Who is smarter Bulma or Tony Stark?

• 52 results
Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who is smarter Bulma or Tony Stark? (83 votes)

Bulma 49%
Tony Stark 51%

Both are billionaire geniuses in their fictional universes. Who do you think is smarter and is a better scientist/engineer?

content://media/external/file/31325

content://media/external/file/31324

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-61056265cde1e
deactivated-61056265cde1e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulma built a time machine, and a radar that can track Dragoballz in far away Galaxies, she is no dummy.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulma built a time machine

Penguin-Dust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

You never saw Tony Stark invent candy that irresistibly compells you to go to the bathroom.

silent_bomber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#4  Edited By silent_bomber

IIRC Bluma reverse engineered a broken alien spaceship when she was 5 years old, in like 10 minutes.

Also created her own Laser gun at the same age.

No Caption Provided

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 114

@supergoku17: @klasstyt: Future Bulma created a time machine, using tech more advanced than the one in the present timeline. And for the record, Tony also built a time machine, and he wasn't as nearly as smart at the time as he is now.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By SuperGoku17

@krleavenger said:

@supergoku17: @klasstyt: Future Bulma created a time machine, using tech more advanced than the one in the present timeline. And for the record, Tony also built a time machine, and he wasn't as nearly as smart at the time as he is now.

fair point

TheCount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By TheCount

Those capsules sure would be handy. Your house, your car collection, and w/e the hell else in your pockets.

Dunno enough about Tony, someone will have to list his inventions. Bulma invented a time machine, gravity machine, interstellar space craft, dragon ball detector, the machine to turn Vegeta into a SS4.

I do believe I remember something about Tony inventing rocket-powered roller skates doe.

Rickthenick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly I'm not sure myself who is smarter. Tony created sentient artificial intelligence but Bulma invented a time mechine so yea...

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@krleavenger: wasn’t most of that “advanced tech” destroyed in the post apocalyptic future?

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mike_fowler: I am pretty sure that present Bulma said that Future Bulma used some tech that has yet to be developed, during DBS's Goku Black arc. That is why her future version sent her a guidebook full of notes to help her repair and/or provide energy for Trunks' time machine, right?

TheCount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By TheCount

@krleavenger: Yea, and she found out it was something she was already in the cusp of discovery (of the necessary fuel I think it was). The only difference here is that Future Bulma is just that, future her (somewhat, parallel timeline and all that jazz). Tech advances with time, that's obvious, like in the real world, the point is she has been shown to have done it.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thecount: The thing is, Tony has done it as well, while being younger, with less advanced tech, less years of experience and was not as smart as he is now. With Bulma it's the opposite actually.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A little piece of Stark tech once accidentally traveled to a society of barbarians and cavemen who, after discovering and studying his tech, ended up becoming Type III civilization capable of time travel, interdimensional travel, and ruled/colonized the rest of their galaxy. They were on the brink of self-extinction from this technology/knowledge after only FIVE generations after discovery of his technology. He's had Captain's of the Kree army visit Earth in order to bid at an illegal auction of stolen Stark tech, he's disabled the Kree's Supreme Intelligence with nanites, he's hacked and taken full control of the Kree security systems, and he's built stealth technology capable of avoiding Kree scanners from detection. This is a race that has Omega Level weaponry like the Kree Nega Bands or Ronan's hammer (which is capable of hurting Thor, rearranging atoms, creating invulnerable force-fields, freezing, gravity manipulation, telekinesis, time displacement bubble, teleportation, etc.). They've even built a device which could generate localized black holes. It's said that the Kree are about 10,000 years ahead of humans technologically. The Supreme Intelligence is one of the smartest beings in the Universe. They also created a device that can destroy multiple galaxies. The Kree and their forces (alongside Shi'Ar and others) were able to hold off Lord Mar-Vell's army. They were so powerful, they were able to hold off Celestials and even kill one of them. Kree tech is also advanced enough to overpower Annihilus's forces and their tech is so advanced, Annihilus used it to capture and restrain Galactus. They were also in a war with Skrulls for millions of years. The Skrulls themselves (who Stark has also hacked before) had advanced enough tech to counter Doctor Strange's spells and Black Bolt's voice. They are crazy advanced, yet he and his soldiers came to Earth to bid on and purchase Stark technology? Couldn't get past his stealth or hacking? Characters like Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Hank Pym, etc. have not been above either complimenting Stark's technology as impressive/extremely sophisticated or they straight up used (in Doom's case stole) his tech in order to meet their needs. Hell, even the High Evolutionary stole some of Tony Stark's tech in order to go on to steal the Silver Surfer's power cosmic. Tony has built designs for over 600 planet ending devices, one of which was a dyson sphere which was only 2% completed and it still destroyed a planet as well as Kree, Shi'ar, Skrull, Badoon, and Annihilus armies in one blast.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By The_Hajduk

She was in a dystopia where most people probably struggled just to find food. She had almost no resources to work with.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Tony is smarter

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tony

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By BlessedbyHorus

Tony easily. People less smarter than Tony have made time machines in Marvel.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Was that ever confirmed? They were hiding. Maybe she had way more resources than we think.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By The_Hajduk

@krleavenger said:

@the_hajduk: Was that ever confirmed? They were hiding. Maybe she had way more resources than we think.

I'm sorry to be blunt but that's just a bad argument. It was only 20 years into the future, and the whole world went to shit even before the timelines split, which would put a fast end to any significant advances in global technology anyway so it might as well not even be 20 years into the future. People were living in shacks and ghost towns and starving.

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: And yet present Bulma had an extremely hard time repairing the time machine despite the fact that she was taking notes from her future self. Besides, logically future Bulma repaired all that future tech, or else she wouldn't even be able to build it. Damaged or not she still had better resources than her present self.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: And yet present Bulma had an extremely hard time repairing the time machine despite the fact that she was taking notes from her future self. Besides, logically future Bulma repaired all that future tech, or else she wouldn't even be able to build it. Damaged or not she still had better resources than her present self.

Extremely hard time? Didn't it take her like, a few days?

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulma invented a watch that can morph her height and weight,bulma invented a dron that can follow goku with just ordinary things found in a house,bulma invented time machine,bulma fixed alien scouter to check power levels with zero prior knowledge.....tony has nothing on her to be honest,she is way out of his league...She even learned how to fix androids that doctor gero created...I forgot most her feats but these that i listed are more than enough...

KrleAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_hajduk: Based on her dialogue, it was. Sure, she fixed it in few days, but she was still taking notes from her future self. Tony created a time machine by himself, and he wasn't as smart as he is now (while Bulma who created time machine was older). And people who are not as smart as Tony also created a time machine.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By TheDeathstar

Bulma easily.

KingofBBC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulma was able to repair killer android machine who were stronger than frieza. Build a time machine when the world had gone to shit thereby the technological advancement would have gone to a crawl. Was able to build capsule technology than made her family rich. Is able to create radar that can locate objects across the universe.

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulma.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: Im pretty sure anyone who can still say Bulma at thist point didn't read your post.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A little piece of Stark tech once accidentally traveled to a society of barbarians and cavemen who, after discovering and studying his tech, ended up becoming Type III civilization capable of time travel, interdimensional travel, and ruled/colonized the rest of their galaxy. They were on the brink of self-extinction from this technology/knowledge after only FIVE generations after discovery of his technology. He's had Captain's of the Kree army visit Earth in order to bid at an illegal auction of stolen Stark tech, he's disabled the Kree's Supreme Intelligence with nanites, he's hacked and taken full control of the Kree security systems, and he's built stealth technology capable of avoiding Kree scanners from detection. This is a race that has Omega Level weaponry like the Kree Nega Bands or Ronan's hammer (which is capable of hurting Thor, rearranging atoms, creating invulnerable force-fields, freezing, gravity manipulation, telekinesis, time displacement bubble, teleportation, etc.). They've even built a device which could generate localized black holes. It's said that the Kree are about 10,000 years ahead of humans technologically. The Supreme Intelligence is one of the smartest beings in the Universe. They also created a device that can destroy multiple galaxies. The Kree and their forces (alongside Shi'Ar and others) were able to hold off Lord Mar-Vell's army. They were so powerful, they were able to hold off Celestials and even kill one of them. Kree tech is also advanced enough to overpower Annihilus's forces and their tech is so advanced, Annihilus used it to capture and restrain Galactus. They were also in a war with Skrulls for millions of years. The Skrulls themselves (who Stark has also hacked before) had advanced enough tech to counter Doctor Strange's spells and Black Bolt's voice. They are crazy advanced, yet he and his soldiers came to Earth to bid on and purchase Stark technology? Couldn't get past his stealth or hacking? Characters like Reed Richards, Doctor Doom, Hank Pym, etc. have not been above either complimenting Stark's technology as impressive/extremely sophisticated or they straight up used (in Doom's case stole) his tech in order to meet their needs. Hell, even the High Evolutionary stole some of Tony Stark's tech in order to go on to steal the Silver Surfer's power cosmic. Tony has built designs for over 600 planet ending devices, one of which was a dyson sphere which was only 2% completed and it still destroyed a planet as well as Kree, Shi'ar, Skrull, Badoon, and Annihilus armies in one blast.

Have to agree. Stark has done some impressive things. He's not as smart as Pym, but he has done a lot of impressive things.

No Caption Provided

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark pretty easily.

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulma.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Lmfao now you're following me around to compare Stark to Pym? I challenge you to prove that that was actually Stark and not Rhodes in the suit. Give me the issue number. Or did you get it from some respect thread or blog without citations?

SuperHulk24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By SuperHulk24

Stark. Bulma is good but overrated just like most of Dragon ball.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bulma pretty easily.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stark and it's not close.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So stark makes suit far far far inferior to the androids which bulma fixed

Can't see how they're similar in intellect at all

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: because if you read his post, it’s about what some barbarians did with his tech, not him.

Impressive but not a feat for tony. It’s more a fear for the barbarians

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
midnightdragon18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for larcadedragneel
LarcadeDragneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp said:

Stark and it's not close.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin: Lmfao now you're following me around to compare Stark to Pym? I challenge you to prove that that was actually Stark and not Rhodes in the suit. Give me the issue number. Or did you get it from some respect thread or blog without citations?

You expect me to remember the issue of Iron-Man?!!!!! Its not like Pym only came to Iron-Man's rescue with his super genius only once. Pym has been using his superior intelligence to come to Stark's help gazillions of times. Here are but a few examples.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Or how about that time that Ultron took over the whole world and Iron Man sent Wolverine and the Invisible Woman back in time to get Pym to help them beat Ultron.

No Caption Provided

Or how about that time that Ultron made a literal woman out of Tony Stark and then Pym defeated Ultron and retrieved Stark's missing "manhood".

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stark is really smart; just not as smart as Pym. Pym has saved his butt (and other parts) numerous times. But my main point was before you distracted me - Stark is really smart.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You expect me to remember the issue of Iron-Man?!!!!!

Do I expect you to actually cite the issues you post your out of context scans from? No, of course not. Why would I ever want you to back up your lowballing with actual proof or logic? Why have integrity? I've already debunked every single one of those scans already, so just because you spam them over and over like a child that doesn't somehow make them valid. You have already lost all credibility by posting a scan of James Rhodes and passing it off as Tony Stark. Why don't you stick with your ad nauseam style debating on the off-topic section of comic vine? Battles and comic books don't quite suit you.

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@straja: Tony Stark with less than a week of prep built a gun that could blow up the cosmic entity Pheonix in 5 and has cloned Thor via just his DNA. Has Bulma done anything close to that?

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@just_sayin said:

You expect me to remember the issue of Iron-Man?!!!!!

Do I expect you to actually cite the issues you post your out of context scans from? No, of course not. Why would I ever want you to back up your lowballing with actual proof or logic? Why have integrity? I've already debunked every single one of those scans already, so just because you spam them over and over like a child that doesn't somehow make them valid. You have already lost all credibility by posting a scan of James Rhodes and passing it off as Tony Stark. Why don't you stick with your ad nauseam style debating on the off-topic section of comic vine? Battles and comic books don't quite suit you.

Merry Christmas to you!

I found the issue of Iron Man you asked about - 194 - and you were correct it was Rhodey. I was mistaken. What I am not mistaken about is that Stark has called on Pym numerous times for his help when he didn't know what to do. You suggested that my scans were all out of context. Here is the full page from IM 108. You can see for yourself that Stark has sought out Pym's help to save his girlfriend:

No Caption Provided

And if it had not been for Pym intervening - Tony Stark would now be Antoinette Stark. I am definitely not making up the fact that Pym gave Stark his "manhood" back.

But back to the topic at hand. Your dis of me does not change my mind that Stark is smarter than Bulma. Stark has a long history of incredible feats such as splitting the Phoenix force.

Straja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brucerogers: Bulma created a watch that can morph her height and weight,created a time machine,fixed unknown android,fixed unknown alien technology (scouter) created drone that will follow goku during his adventures just via trash that was found in master roshi house...created dragon radar,created universal dragon radar,she created a candy that can make a host poop via voice commands...

In terms of greatest need she created time machine,after that she was no longer needed which means if it is up to bulma to create something in order to save the earth she will create it...Also she and her father developed capsules....

if plot ever asks for bulma to create someting,she will do it...

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Noone1996

@just_sayin: What a surprise. Like I said, if you came here to embarrass me or Tony Stark as an intellectual you just epically failed and your credibility is shot. Anyone that reads what we say in this thread from here on out saw this and will keep that in mind as they continue to read your out of context scans you post. If they want to see me debunking you some more I posted a link to that thread too. But by all means keep spamming the same images and horrible arguments that I've addressed already. Maybe, just maybe, it will save you the embarrassment of being wrong. Merry Christmas. ??

BlessedbyHorus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@straja said:

@brucerogers: Bulma created a watch that can morph her height and weight,created a time machine,fixed unknown android,fixed unknown alien technology (scouter) created drone that will follow goku during his adventures just via trash that was found in master roshi house...created dragon radar,created universal dragon radar,she created a candy that can make a host poop via voice commands...

In terms of greatest need she created time machine,after that she was no longer needed which means if it is up to bulma to create something in order to save the earth she will create it...Also she and her father developed capsules....

if plot ever asks for bulma to create someting,she will do it...

Uh... Many people below the intelligence of Tony has done this. Hell, Black Panther who is below Tony in intelligence has created something far more superior than a time machine(Nowhere room?). A height and weight morph is something that the villains of Spider-Man who are scientist can do.

just_sayin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: When you claim that you've disproved my claim Stark is not as smart as Pym, you are the one damaging your own credibility.

Stark has far more impressive feats than Bulma. For instance, Stark invented armor that became an AI That's impressive. It was so human like that it wanted to, how can I say this delicately, put it's electric cord in Stark's outlet (IM vol 3, 26 - and climaxing in 30).

No Caption Provided

Stark has done some impressive things with AI. But Pym is considered the God of AI. When Vision shutdown (Avengers 93), Stark thought he was dead and was ready to throw him away. Fortunately, a true genius was there, and Pym went into Vision, fought his internal defenses and fixed him.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Stark is smarter than Bulma. But he is always turning to Pym with the hard science stuff.

BobLeGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

These results are sad. Tony easily

Avatar image for masterskywalker
MasterSkywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers