Who is more durable Nolan Batman or CW Arrow?

Simppa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Simppa

So who is more durable Nolan Batman or CW Arrow?

Batman:

In the fight with Ra's al ghul he was knocked with a huge explosion, after the fight and explosion he was still able to lift his mentor with 1 hand from a cliff.

In Batman Begins after being exposed to Fear toxin he was lit on fire and fell down atleast a 4 story building and survived.

No Caption Provided

Later at Wayne manor when a huge burning plank of wood came on top of him and he was able to lift it off top of him and shrug it off.

In The Dark Knight after taking down several gunmen and being bashed into a concrete wall he jumped off the parking garage 4th floor and landed on a car breaking the car but he just shrugged it off.

Later in the movie while saving Rachel he fell from a skyscraper/really tall apartment building, on top of a car and survived (see here) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFHccsaTakg .

Survived after at full speed ramming into a truck with the bat motorcycle.

Later he was hit repeatedly with crowbar and being bit by 2 dog he still took down the joker.

No Caption Provided

In the first Bane vs Batman fight in The Dark Knight rises Bats took about 32 hits and his back being broken. After that he was 3 months in a really bad prison and recovered. Maybe all of Bane's hits weren't concrete shattering (see below) but they are very strong

No Caption Provided

I have looked at the final Bane vs Batman scene from The Dark Knight rises, where Batman took about 20 hits from Bane (That were on screen)

Maybe all of them weren't as strong as these concrete shattering hits (See below). But i would definitely put him above Slade.

No Caption Provided

After the Bane fight he was stabbed in the abdomen and was still capable of flying a plane.

Survived after being shot and being thrown from a 4 story abandoned building and hitting his back on a plank

Arrow:

Took Several punches from The Flash who is fairly stronger than the average person

Was shot with an arrow by Malcolm Merlyn and being kicked through a wooden wall and surviving.

Taking a punch from people injected with Mirakuru (See Below)

No Caption Provided

Being kicked into a concrete wall so hard that it shatters by a person with Mirakuru in their body (can't find video of gif)

Has survived multiple explosions

Being many times hit by a car.

Surviving a explosion and a 2 story drop.

Survived being stabbed by Ra's Al Ghul and being dropped from a cliff.

No Caption Provided

Being tortured several days by Prometheus.

(If you ask me this is the best one) Survived 10 minutes underwater.

Those are the biggest feats i can remember they have if you have better feats for either one of them please tell them in the comments and i'll edit them into the post.

So who's more Durable?

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 anthp2000  Moderator

Some certain debaters are gonna be getting an orgasm reading this...

mega6382

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman

Alavanka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arrow lol.

Simppa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

huh i thought this would get more answers.

Avatar image for deactivated-627d8daf1de25
deactivated-627d8daf1de25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Arrow.