Who is more durable? Homelander or MCU Deviants?

• 59 results
nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

Poll Who is more durable? Homelander or MCU Deviants? (55 votes)

Homelander 47%
Deviants 53%

Homelander

No Caption Provided

Deviants

No Caption Provided

Who is more durable?

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-64232b99e9c14
deactivated-64232b99e9c14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

AHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Homelander solos the eternals or no?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#3 frozen  Moderator

Hmmm...

Vs:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By CryoLancer47

Deviants vary depending on which one you want to use. And what feats you wanna go with.

But there's one thing for sure:

Even with lowball. Tree level >>> Sub-cabinet level.

We already know the level necessary to hurt Homie via rage-amped Maeve's amazing AP:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

And let's not forget that Maeve broke her arm in multiple places when trying to stop a bus.

And that a peer of Homie in Stormfront. Has some amazing blunt durability feats.

As shown when she was getting harmed/affected by Kimiko, someone that is nowhere near Homelander-tier in-universe.

And Starlight, someone who's not even a physical fighter. And was getting hurt by concrete hitting her:

Just look at this amazing combat speed, and the City-Block+ damage output displayed here:

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Oh, no. What will Ikaris or the Deviants that give him trouble, ever do against such amazing combat speed and attack power!? They have no hope to damage Homelander!

No Caption Provided

And some of them giving Ikaris trouble comfortably puts them above The Boys verse.

If we use high-ends for Homelander (Actual feats, not laughable statements that got debunked) it's only fair we do the same for the Deviants & Eternals. In which case, Homie gets fodderized along with his verse. With the exception of Soldier-Boy.

If we use low-ends (Which appears to be Homelander's true level, as well as the Deviants, all thanks to the crapton of terrible anti-feats and pathetic scaling) for both, Deviants lolstomp.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High end probably deviants, low end homelander, on average homelander

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By frozen  Moderator
Joker567892

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High end deviants are above.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CryoLancer47
@ajak_xv said:

Many Deviants are still superior to Homelander with lowball. Unless we use the fodder like the turtle Deviant.

Especially the dragon Deviant that Ikaris fought.

And on average, the Deviants that tank hits from Makkari or Ikaris > anything Homie has shown in terms of strength & durability.

No proof that Homelander is > any decent Deviant via consistent feats.

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Cryolancer47 rn:

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yooooooooo bane solos the boys verse, I forgot about that. Noice.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By frozen  Moderator
@cryolancer47 said:
@ajak_xv said:

Many Deviants are still superior to Homelander with lowball. Unless we use the fodder like the turtle Deviant.

And on average, the Deviants that tank hits from Makkari or Ikaris > anything Homie has shown in terms of strength & durability.

In all seriousness it depends how we define durability here. Against blunt force, the deviants are clearly superior due to taking hits from Gilgamesh, Makkari, etc. However when it comes to piercing weapons, they're a lot worse. They've been either pierced or hurt by:

• Shotguns (in the film, shown multiple times)
  • Arrows
  • Regular sword
  • 17th century guns
  • Ice picks

And the list goes on. The comics have more anti feats. Homelander on the other hand, can no sell automatic machine gunfire and shotgun rounds simultaneously. Deviants have never been written like this, not even in the film (which has shotgun showings). So the answer is blunt force = debutants, piercing = HL.

Solider Boy's nuke blast is probably pasting any deviant though. Even the large dragon deviant was basically negged by a regular blast of lightning.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@cryolancer47 said:

Sub-cabinet level

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Not surprising that someone with superior, and consistent strength scaling like Bane can one-shot Post-Season 3 Homelander.

This is what happens if sub-Bus level Maeve tried to punch someone consistently as strong and skilled like Bane:

No Caption Provided

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:
@cryolancer47 said:
@ajak_xv said:

In all seriousness it depends how we define durability here. Against blunt force, the deviants are clearly superior due to taking hits from Gilgamesh, Makkari, etc. However when it comes to piercing weapons, they're a lot worse. They've been either pierced or hurt by:

• Arrows
  • Regular sword
  • 17th century guns
  • Ice picks

And the list goes on. The comics have more anti feats. Homelander on the other hand, can no sell automatic machine gunfire and shotgun rounds simultaneously. Deviants have never been written like this, not even in the film (which has shotgun showings). So the answer is blunt force = debutants, piercing = HL.

Solider Boy's nuke blast is probably pasting any deviant though. Even the large dragon deviant was basically negged by a regular blast of lightning.

Sounds fair.

The Deviants are flat-out superior to Homie in terms of blunt durability. Be that with wank or lowball.

But I do see an argument going for Homie in terms of piercing durability. Unless we use the high-end Deviants.

And I do see Soldier-Boy's blast or heat-based nuke AOE (If he gets to even use them) doing damage or outright killing some Deviants.

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: I don’t see deviants surviving the factory explosion and Ikaris’s physical strength isn’t very impressive

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By CryoLancer47
@ajak_xv said:

@cryolancer47: I don’t see deviants surviving the factory explosion and Ikaris’s physical strength isn’t very impressive

Homelander has 0 impressive strength or durability feats near Ikaris:

Brawn

Disperses a country-sized mass of clouds surrounding the Canary Islands

No Caption Provided

Stops a two-handed sword strike from Thena with one hand and zero effort.

No Caption Provided

Swiftness

Dodges Thena's swipes

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Clears the distance between the Earth and the Sun in roughly half a minute - whereas light takes more than 8 minutes to travel the same distance.

Intercepts Makkari

No Caption Provided

Toughness

Tanks a two-armed slash from Thena's polearm

No Caption Provided

Tanks Makkari's speedblitz

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Tanks a series of attacks from Makkari, Phastos, and Thena

No-sells a solar flare

No Caption Provided

Ikaris is far superior physically to The Boys verse. It's Homelander who isn't impressive physically. Not the other way around.

And via high-end scaling that I see you applying to all The Boys characters like Noir, Stormfront, and Maeve. Any decent Deviant that give Ikaris trouble is comfortably >>> Homelander via Ikaris scaling. Unless we use the complete fodder ones like the turtle that got cut by a sword.

With low-end scaling, Deviants > Sub-Cabinetlander and sub-bus Maeve.

With high-end scaling, Ikaris/Deviants >>>> The Boys verse.

And a regular woman survived the factory explosion when she was close to it as well. So Deviants definitely survive it.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By frozen  Moderator

@cryolancer47: I agree HL is way below Ikaris, but the cloud feat is an outlier. His showings against deviants attest to that.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 frozen  Moderator
@frozen said:
@cryolancer47 said:
@ajak_xv said:

• Arrows
  • Regular sword
  • 17th century guns
  • Ice picks

Sounds fair.

The Deviants are flat-out superior to Homie in terms of blunt durability. Be that with wank or lowball.

But I do see an argument going for Homie in terms of piercing durability. Unless we use the high-end Deviants.

And I do see Soldier-Boy's blast or heat-based nuke AOE (If he gets to even use them) doing damage or outright killing some Deviants.

The nuke beam probably vapes the vast majority of them. The dragon one was negged by regular lightning blast.

yejj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least homelander isn't shotgun level

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen said:

@cryolancer47: I agree HL is way above Ikaris, but the cloud feat is an outlier. His showings against deviants attest to that.

?

Also, i only used the cloud feat since Ajax used the factory explosion. As if that's consistent for Homie in anyway.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 frozen  Moderator

@frozen said:

@cryolancer47: I agree HL is way above Ikaris, but the cloud feat is an outlier. His showings against deviants attest to that.

?

Also, i only used the cloud feat since Ajax used the factory explosion. As if that's consistent for Homie in anyway.

Typo. I meant to say Ikaris is way above HL.

rajjarsalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So like Homelander is too tough for any of Earth's weapons and can destroy New York, right?

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander is not shrugging off Ikaris's beams like they were.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 frozen  Moderator

@ccbm2208 said:

Well HL's beams are heat based whereas Ikaris beams are concussive force. But I agree the point remains.

A better question is whether they could tank Soldier Boy's nuke up close. In which case, I think they would get killed.

Avatar image for deactivated-646cd28ea8a23
deactivated-646cd28ea8a23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frozen: you think Homelander is above Ikaris?

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 frozen  Moderator

@parabolicmind: No.

Ikaris stomps him. I made a typo in my earlier comment, I should edit it.

Avatar image for deactivated-646cd28ea8a23
deactivated-646cd28ea8a23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Ccbm2208
@frozen said:

A better question is whether they could tank Soldier Boy's nuke up close. In which case, I think they would get killed.

That's fair. Soldier Boy's nuke could actually contend with energy feats of MCU High Tiers tbh.

I'm not sure if any of the Eternals could even tank that, let alone the Deviants. Not saying they're below HL or Maeve, but none of them have taken this kind of attack by Feats.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28 frozen  Moderator

@ccbm2208 said:
@frozen said:

That's fair. Soldier Boy's nuke could actually contend with energy feats of MCU High Tiers tbh.

I'm not sure if any of the Eternals could even tank that, let alone the Deviants. Not saying they're below HL or Maeve, but none of them have taken this kind of attack by Feats.

Agreed. Though Ikaris probably can tank.

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 frozen  Moderator

@nassergrant19: @yejj: @cryolancer47:

The turtle deviant is not an isolated incident.

Spanish king from hundreds of years ago was able to kill them with his sword. And his help was noted as being part of the reason they retreated. Also note Ajak is also using a sword.

See spoiler blocks:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander stomps

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: how is the factory explosion inconsistent for his power level if conventional weapons are stated to be useless against him and statements such as being able to “wipe New York off the face of the planet”, your entire argument for homelander being fodder is sub wall level visuals even tho weaker characters have walls+striking visuals. Also Ikaris was shown to be somewhat on par with a group of deviants in a combat situation, the same deviants that were hurt by shotguns, there’s a huge leap between shotguns and wanking Ikaris to country level even though his character has never been displayed as that kind of threat

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv said:

@cryolancer47: how is the factory explosion inconsistent for his power level if conventional weapons are stated to be useless against him and statements such as being able to “wipe New York off the face of the planet”, your entire argument for homelander being fodder is sub wall level visuals even tho weaker characters have walls+striking visuals. Also Ikaris was shown to be somewhat on par with a group of deviants in a combat situation, the same deviants that were hurt by shotguns, there’s a huge leap between shotguns and wanking Ikaris to country level even though his character has never been displayed as that kind of threat

1. The factory explosion KO'd him for a while. And that human woman was also alive from being near its vicinity. And that's ignoring how it's one of his best feats. So using it is essentially using Solar-Flare Ikaris. A high-end. And unless someone like Bucther who couldn't one-shot Gunpowder has an AP on the level of that factory explosion, then the plethora of anti-feats Homelander has disapprove it being his consistent level.

2. Statements =/ feats. Him being unaffected by weapons & able to "Wipe off a city" is plain BS. Since he has not shown the ability to do so. And his performance in season 3 shits on the idea that his hype is valid in anyway shape or form as of now. Unless you wanna argue that Butcher & Hughie, two people who managed to help in holding down a bloodlusted Homelander and react to him, can also perform said feat.

3. Hiding behind "M-muh visuals!!!1!!11" isn't an argument. If you're gonna use City-wiper Homelander, then I, and everyone here want proof of him being on that level. No feats =/ no proof. And he was taken out for a while by Kimiko's brother bringing down that train or bus or whatever on him. So that's another thing disapproving your statements. Along with Bucther affecting Homelander with his hits. As well as someone like Kimiko, who's not intended to be anywhere near Homelander-tier, affecting/staggering one of his peers with her hits. That being Stormfront.

4. Your hypocrisy of using Deviant low-ends & lowballing Ikaris, but using statements that are just flowery language at this point with 0 proof for Homelander tells me that you have no actual way of defending him other than using mental gymnastics and lowballing others to make his sub-cabinet level durability look good. If you wanna keep using low-ends, it's only fair we do the same to Homelander. But I know you won't, since you seem to like being picky on what is legit for this inconsistent character.

Homelander & his verse are neither more consistent than the Deviants or Ikaris, nor is he a legit city-wiper via feats. I, and many others could care less about budget or whatever. As long as Homelander has not proven to be consistently near his hyped up level (Which he isn't thanks to plethora of anti-feats) using flowery language doesn't help your case.

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soldier Boy took Ak47 fire inside of his mouth, scalpels to his cornea, drank sulfuric acid, took a blowtorch to his neck amongst other things. The Russians couldn’t find a way to harm him.

They were unable to pierce the skin of a lesser supe in Translucent with a diamond drill and at least .50 caliber rifle along with Frenchies anti-Metahuman bullet.

Give the Russians a deviant and it would be chopped up and served for dinner. This thread is a joke.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@frozen said:
@cryolancer47 said:
@ajak_xv said:

• Arrows
  • Regular sword
  • 17th century guns
  • Ice picks

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cryolancer47: 1 he wasn’t ko’d at all just stunned. Butcher was on his first dose of v and was much weaker there than when he fought homelander. This was evident as to him being temporarily ko’d by bullets and hurt by his own heat vision as opposed to when he fought the Russian soldiers where he no sold higher caliber bullets and could use his heat vision without damaging himself. The human woman surviving is pis.

2. Statements aren’t as credible with feats but if someone who knows him very well and how powerful he is says that not a weapon on earth can harm him it should be kept in mind. Homelander being able to wife New York off the map seemed like something he was confident he could do. Butcher is pretty op for a v-user and Hughie never hurt homelander, he pushed him once and was shown to be pretty fodder to him in terms of strength swing as homelander overpowered him, Butcher, and soldier boy at the same time.

3. Homelander wasn’t hurt at all in that incident. Also Butcher after his 3rd-4th v injection is a high tier in the boys verse so I don’t know why using him to lowball makes sense. Stormfront also doesn’t scale to homelander/soldier boy.

4. I’m not lowballing the deviants and Ikaris at all lol and homelander does have feats such as the factory explosion, beating soldier boy, statuing machine gun fire, oneshotting noir, etc. calling homelander cabinet level is like calling Ikaris tree level seeing as his heat vision couldn’t even go through a tree.

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv: a deviant was impaled by a tree falling on it so that might be accurate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv: When did homelamder statue machine gun fire? Was it that slow motion scene where the gunmen literally followed homelander's movement with their eyes? Or is there some new never seen before clip of what you're implying?

w3b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maybe homelander. hard to tell tbh

Ajak_XV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tighten_returns: they shoot and he moves across the room before a bullet moves at all and then he stands still for a second and moves much slower to take their guns

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv said:

@tighten_returns: they shoot and he moves across the room before a bullet moves at all and then he stands still for a second and moves much slower to take their guns

I'm not 2 years old dude. There were no bullets being statued.

Loading Video...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

IRONandFIRE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ccbm2208

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@akz said:
@ccbm2208 said:

Deviants can’t no-sells gunfire like HL was.

That could just be a pain tolerance thing. Ikaris's eye beam could probably split a tank in two with the kinetic energy alone and the Deviants took his attacks very well.

CryoLancer47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ajak_xv:

he wasn’t ko’d at all just stunned.

No. He clearly blacked out and regained his consciousness later on before Noir snapped the woman's neck.

Butcher was on his first dose of v and was much weaker there than when he fought homelander.

0 proof that he was weaker other than you saying so. Nothing happened for Butcher to get stronger between his first dose and later doses.

This was evident as to him being temporarily ko’d by bullets and hurt by his own heat vision as opposed to when he fought the Russian soldiers where he no sold higher caliber bullets and could use his heat vision without damaging himself.

That doesn't prove that he got stronger. He wasn't harmed by Gunpowder's bullets either. But he was still blitzed by that fodder.

And fighting no-name Russian fodder isn't proof of him getting stronger. And he wasn't hurt by his heat vision. Just that he wasn't used to their activation. Same has happened in many other pieces of media when someone got Heat-Vision. They just get used to the burning sensation of using it. General Zod is an example of this.

The human woman surviving is pis.

Sure, it's PIS when it goes against your absurd wank.

Statements aren’t as credible with feats but if someone who knows him very well and how powerful he is says that not a weapon on earth can harm him it should be kept in mind.

So the only thing you have going here is just "Bro! What they said must be true!"?

Actions must prove words to be true. Not the other way around.

The words of people in Homelander's verse mean nothing until they're proven with on-screen evidence. What they say can easily be said in every other verse and get shrugged off as hyperbole/verbal wank.

Flowery language =/ Feats. That's how it is with every fictional character. So this Injustice Superman-wannabe gets 0 special treatment until he proves his wank to be credible via consistent showings near that level.

Homelander being able to wife New York off the map seemed like something he was confident he could do.

Ignoring all the holes in your logic.

Homelander's words mean nothing. He has not shown anything to say he can wipe New York off the map. Even his performance in that episode of Diabolical (Which is his best performance. And yet he still failed to tag Noir, who's just a glorified peak human) has nothing to put him at city level.

Even DCEU Superman isn't a city-wiper. And his feats >>>>>>>>> The Boys verse combined.

What Homelander says is hyperbole until proven true via on-screen evidence. That's how it's done with every character.

Butcher is pretty op for a v-user and Hughie never hurt homelander he pushed him once and was shown to be pretty fodder to him in terms of strength swing as homelander overpowered him, Butcher, and soldier boy at the same time.

Sure. So OP infact, he gets blitzed by Gunpowder, and couldn't one-shot that fodder when he was pissed.

Keep trying to use mental gymnastics to act as if Butcher, who is nowhere near even small building level, can hang with a self proclaimed city-wiper or even stagger him.

And Hugie managed to help in overpowering Homelander with Bucther & a drained Soldier-Boy. So that's not a good look for the so called "city-wiper" Homelander.

Also, Homelander only escaped them thanks to using his flight & maximum effort. He couldn't casually overpower them. That's cleat to anyone watching the episode. And Soldier-Boy was focused on using his beam/nuke. Which makes him let his guard down as it requires focus to perform.

It doesn't take someone with eyes to see all the holes in your (Wank) logic.

Homelander wasn’t hurt at all in that incident.

Then where was he? Oh, wait. Nowhere to be seen. I suppose that rubble must be City++ level to keep him away for that long.

Also Butcher after his 3rd-4th v injection is a high tier in the boys verse so I don’t know why using him to lowball makes sense.

That's if we go with your logic of him getting stronger with every V dose. Which has no basis other than him not being uncomfortable by using his HV. As if that proves he got stronger or faster. Instead of just adapting to using it.

And being a high-tier in his fodder verse means nothing. Since even the likes of Kimiko, and Starlight (Someone that gets hurt by concrete hitting her, and isn't even a physical fighter) can affect and hurt the likes of Stormfront. Someone who's supposed to be near Homelander in universe. And far above them via intent.

Stormfront also doesn’t scale to homelander/soldier boy.

She does. She scales to the former. Since she shrugged off his Heat Vision. And sent him flying casually and pushes him.

Yeah. No parity whatsoever. At this point, you're not even trying to hide your use of mental gymnastics.

I’m not lowballing the deviants and Ikaris at all lol

You: I'm not lowballing!

Also you:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Which is ironic. Since you're wanking Homelander to city-wiper via words alone.

I guess hyperbole has become a dead concept to some.

No consistent feats near that level =/ no City-wiper Homelander. And he's far from consistent.

If you're gonna be out here using low-ends for one side, but go out there and pretend as if Homelander is a city-wiper and cry about "M-muh vISuzAlZ11!!!1" then you're just a hypocrite.

Either use high-ends scaling for both, or don't dare and use low-ends for one side to make Fodderlander look better.

Your disgusting showings of mental gymnastics is astounding.

and homelander does have feats such as the factory explosion

A high-end that is nowhere near his consistent level.

beating soldier boy

A weakened Soldier-Boy that used his beam. Which clearly leaves him below his peak level.

And we have in the same scene Bucther keeping up with a Bloodlusted Homelander in CQC. Staggering/affecting him with his hits. And eating Homelander's.

And as shown by the end of season 3, Soldier-Boy low-diffs Butcher.

statuing machine gun fire

He didn't statue shit. That's been debunked. But go on with your desperate wank, I suppose.

oneshotting noir

A fodder street leveler who managed to not get tagged by a bloodlusted Hoemlander in Diabolical. And got bodied by Soldier-Boy, even though he had help.

That coward would rather face a pissed off Homelander, rather than even be in Soldier-Boy's presence.

And him tanking Naqib's explosion has also been debunked.

The explosion Noir tanked was more fire based if anything

You can even notice wood & the couch that was near Naqib still being intact and on fire, along with the curtains that are still largely intact. Which should've been even more damaged:

No Caption Provided

Wow! One-shotting this fodder is so impressive?!

He survived a fire-based explosion that just lit the room on fire.

And in case you're gonna bring up the explosions he "Tanked" when he snuck into the house looking for Butcher and the others:

The 3 explosions he tanked were off-screen from traps that didn't do much damage to the room

You can even see that the wood, couch, and walls in the scene were relatively fine:

No Caption Provided

That has also been debunked.

Even "M-muh shotgun level" Deviants would survive these explosions.

Even Druig can, thanks to him tanking this:

Tunnels Druig into the Earth

No Caption Provided

Ravages the Celestial forged Domo, which remained intact in proximity to the Sun

No Caption Provided

And this is how close Domo was to the sun, in case you're curious:

No Caption Provided

Tanking Ikaris’s beams to any amount of time >>>>>>> Anything Noir has tanked.

You can play the lowballing game. But I can do the same. And I have superior high-end FEATS, not false flowery language, to use.

calling homelander cabinet level is like calling Ikaris tree level seeing as his heat vision couldn’t even go through a tree.

That's because both suck. And I'm not ignoring Ikaris’s low-ends like you obviously do for the sake of wanking Fodderlander.

Listen, It's not our fault the creators decided to make him this pathetic by getting harmed by the punches of someone who broke her arm in multiple places by stopping a bus or whatever. And getting affected by Butcher who couldn't one-shot Gunpowder. And one of his peers getting staggered and hurt by Kimiko's hits. It's their fault for hyping him up and turning him into a letdown that relies of words like every bad character does.

And I don't see you having a problem wanking this fodder off of words alone. Just because you blindly trust whatever said. When his plethora of anti-feats debunk him being a city-wiper or whatever you wanna pretend that he is.

Point is, until Homelander proves that he's on that level with visuals like every other character has to do. Neither I, or anyone will believe yours, or the series' wank of him.

Feats >>>>>>>> flowery language. Always has been. Always will be.

If you don't have enough consistent feats to prove your wank to be anywhere near legit, then you get no special treatment. That's how it is, whether you like it or not.

Now, if the creators actually care enough to make Homelander live up to his hype in the next seasons, I'm down for city-wiper level Homie. I'd back him up to the end.

But if he doesn't, and continues to get pathetic anti-feats and just flowery language speaking of how hotshit he is. Then I'm afraid he has no other fate than being the Youtube/the Vine's running joke.

Since even MCU She-Hulk is more consistent than he is at this point.

CosmicUni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Intent wise Homelander but if we go by feats then the boys verse is quite pathetic.

last0fth3risen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Homelander by far.

Kro was the most evolved deviant, and Thena sliced him up like butter, which she was unable to do to Ikaris. Homelander only gets hurt by high-tiers, like Maeve and Soldier Boy, who can tank nuclear explosions, while Ikaris gets pierced by deviants.

Power_Hunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Power_Hunter

Apart from low-ends and PIS, if you scale the Deviants to Ikaris there is no way Homelander is more durable.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By KillianDuclark
@power_hunter said:

Apart from low-ends and PIS,

You mean consistent showings devoid of fanboy wishful thinking?

if you scale the Deviants to Ikaris there is no way Homelander is more durable.

And if we use lore and intent, Homelander as a baby could no sell all of man kinds greatest weapons. Meanwhile Ikaris paradoxical from the heat the of sun