Chaotic 

Lunny 

Senseless 

Straight up certifilable 
#2 Posted by Matt707 (147 posts) - - Show Bio

Mmmm I reckon the joker is slightly higher than carnage in most categories
Avatar image for they_killed_cap_
#3 Posted by They Killed Cap! (2268 posts) - - Show Bio

I just read maximum carniage a couple weeks ago and read the killing joke this weekend and this question poped into my mind. I really don't know. I think Carnage is more random where as the Joker does somethings that come across crazy and anarkic but there is a method to his madness. But they both are very freakin sadistic. 

#4 Posted by The_Martian (37399 posts) - - Show Bio
#5 Posted by inferiorego (25738 posts) - - Show Bio
@They Killed Cap!: 

3. Battles

• As much as this should be self-explanatory it is not. This is used for actual fights between 2 or more people. Just because it’s a “versus” does not make it a battle. They have to actually be fighting, otherwise it's an Off-Topic or General Discussions depending if it involves comics or not.
  • An example of a topic that does NOT belong in the battle forums is: the Simpsons vs Family Guy, which show is better? This is NOT a battle, it’s just asking which show is better.
  • Battle rules can be found here.
  • Battle related threads, such as questions whether <inser character>'s powers should be included or asking who's the best battle debater should be directed to this thread. That way it doesn't clutter up the battle forums to show actual battles.
Staff