User Lists: 6

Thor.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Thor has become the funnier, Diana is the more inspirational.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Has Diana even made a joke ?

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3ebf27e5f02
deactivated-5b3ebf27e5f02

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kgb725 said:

Has Diana even made a joke ?

she has that one slavery joke

Avatar image for deactivated-5ad6141e8751d
deactivated-5ad6141e8751d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Diana is supposed to be funny?. News to me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

This my friend is the highest level of comedy you will find in any movie

brucerogers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At least she isn't a joke like Thor :)

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's funnier, mostly because his character is a complete joke and doesn't get any respect. I'm not sure how fans of comic Thor accept that their favorite hero gets no respect and is turned into a complete joke. Wonder Woman isn't funny, but she's inspiring and someone to look up to, she's a role model. Thor's someone you look at when you want to get a good laugh, just look at Ragnarok.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Kal-el no" was hilarious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

How is getting a job solely on looks inspiring?

The_Justiciar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

"Kal-el no" was hilarious.

Her delivery...it was...hilarious lol

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor's funnier, mostly because his character is a complete joke and doesn't get any respect. I'm not sure how fans of comic Thor accept that their favorite hero gets no respect and is turned into a complete joke. Wonder Woman isn't funny, but she's inspiring and someone to look up to, she's a role model. Thor's someone you look at when you want to get a good laugh, just look at Ragnarok.

Still nothing... Everything looks the same Thor is cool, Ragnarok was a big success, reception and box office wise...

And here is a really bold prediction (or Not, lol), you and the other countless users in Cv that feel insecure about the fictional character Thor will never get anything other than this cringey posts... That serve "to get a good laugh" when we look at the cv/dceu typical insecure fan and the disaster that was JL...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Oh yeah, Amazing role model.

No Caption Provided

She's also quite racist

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder said:

@mnm__eminem: No one's talking about Gal Gadot.

Gal Gadot is the one behind the scenes, and even WW ain't a great role model. I counted 3 ass shots in Justice League whilst barely paying attention.

EDIT: Nobody is gonna make a movie star their role model without looking at the person behind the scenes. I'd have Thor my role model any day over WW

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I'm not sure why you're trying to provoke someone on an online comic book site over the fact that someone's got a different opinion than you. If anything, that's insecurity. If you have nothing to share that's relevant to the topic at hand then don't tag me just to make yourself feel better by insulting someone on an online site.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Worldofthunder

@mnm__eminem: Screw Gal Gadot, I just like Wonder Woman in the DCEU. Gal Gadot and Israel can go to hell.

Also, those ass shots weren't the character's fault, though, that's the directors.

Wonder Woman > Thor

Chris Hemsworth >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gal Gadot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder said:

@mnm__eminem: Screw Gal Gadot, I just like Wonder Woman in the DCEU. Gal Gadot and Israel can go to hell.

Also, those ass shots weren't the character's fault, though, that's the directors.

And so Thor is a bad role model, simply because he cracks jokes???

They are still imprinted into the character of DCEU Wonder Woman and will most likely be associated with the character of WW for a long time

EDIT: Why do you think Thor is a bad role model anyways? Jokes don't make him a bad person, it's his actions that count.

StellatedColt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. I don't think I laughed watching the WW film. Well, other than the Chris Pine bath scene. Though I only laughed due to the awkwardness of the context.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: I didn't say Thor is a bad role model. I just said Wonder Woman is a role model. They turned him into a clown in Ragnarok so it's hard for me to take him as someone respectable when he barely received any in his own movie. He may be a good role model to some and I can see why, but I don't see him that way personally.

Also, not everyone knows that Gal Gadot is a piece of shit in real life so they'll just continue to like her.

ThunderPrince

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor. I don't think I laughed watching the WW film. Well, other than the Chris Pine bath scene. Though I only laughed due to the awkwardness of the context.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: I didn't say Thor is a bad role model. I just said Wonder Woman is a role model. They turned him into a clown in Ragnarok so it's hard for me to take him as someone respectable when he barely received any in his own movie. He may be a good role model to some and I can see why, but I don't see him that way personally.

Also, not everyone knows that Gal Gadot is a piece of shit in real life so they'll just continue to like her.

what makes WW better anyways?

Thor does everything she does on a grander scale.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: Because she wants to bring love and peace to other people, and she geniunly means that. She fights for her beliefs and what she thinks is right.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor for obvious reasons.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I'm not sure why you're trying to provoke someone on an online comic book site over the fact that someone's got a different opinion than you. If anything, that's insecurity. If you have nothing to share that's relevant to the topic at hand then don't tag me just to make yourself feel better by insulting someone on an online site.

Opinion? Its certainly not when there is a default pattern downgrading a specific fictional character (what you do with Thor)... See my opinion is that Arrow Tv show is terrible and unwatchable, yet i just don't go into every Arrow thread point that out... If i did that, that was not opinion anymore and just insecurity...

And i didn't insult anyone, just some reality/fact check/update... If not at some point we would not know in which Earth was the current Cv narrative... (lol)

Oh, and i am very secure of my preferences, what could i possibly win by going to threads about characters that i don't care about and by pattern downgrade them, would that improve the movies or comics of the characters that i care? Lol nope... That is why i rarely post in threads that i don't have any special connections with...

Avatar image for deactivated-5e49375365792
deactivated-5e49375365792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@asgaard: I'm not degrading Thor. He just tends to be in threads where my favorite characters are. Wonder Woman, Superman, Justice League, DCEU threads, etc. I feel no need to prove anything to you but I'll humour you. if I was doing what you're saying, why do I not go to Thor's forum on Comicvine and talk smack about him there? Why is it that I usually don't share my opinion about Thor on threads where the aforementioned characters (WW, Superman, DCEU characters, etc)-aren't in them or relevant to them? See, this is just plain insecurity. You think that just because I have an opinion where I don't view the character as highly as you do, that automatically must mean I'm downgrading them. A lot of Thor fans are like this for some reason, I don'g see it from any other fanbases. I'm not downgrading Thor. Only version of Thor I discuss about is MCU Thor because I know a lot about him and not comic Thor. As a matter of fact, the MCU has already successfully downgraded Thor from a position where he's respected and godly to a joke. I'm merely basing my opinions off of what I've seen of MCU Thor (I never even discuss 616 Thor). It's not my fault they turned him into a laughingstock. You don't see me talking this way about Iron Man or Captain America or Black Panther. Why? Because they aren't portrayed in the same clown-ish way like Thor has been represented.

Again, I'm not downgrading Thor, I'm just sharing my opinion on threads that are about MCU Thor or threads where he's involved with my favorite characters. If you find this as a pattern of downgrading, then that's just you being insecure, which is something you need to deal with yourself and not cast out on other people claiming they're downgrading him.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: Not a race...also there is no proof of this...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: Not a race...also there is no proof of this...

A quick google search will tell you how much she supports bloodshed against Women and Children who are being slaughtered and saying that the Israelis are risking their lives despite Israel starting the war.

She's a bad person and an awful role model

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: So you have no evidence and are simply relying on google...okay then...and supporting the Israeli army does not mean someone is racist or even supports everthing they do

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: So you have no evidence and are simply relying on google...okay then...and supporting the Israeli army does not mean someone is racist or even supports everthing they do

Jesus do I have to pull out her Facebook posts. Supporting bloodshed against a certain type of ppl is.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: All I saw was Lebanon banning her films...so nice try buddy your way off base...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: All I saw was Lebanon banning her films...so nice try buddy your way off base...

“I am sending my love and prayers to my fellow Israeli citizens. Especially to all the boys and girls who are risking their lives protecting my country against the horrific acts conducted by Hamas, who are hiding like cowards behind women and children…We shall overcome!!! Shabbat Shalom! #weareright #freegazafromhamas #stopterror #coexistance #loveidf”

Wonder Cunt
Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: There is not one thing wrong with what she said...Hamas launches rockets all the time from Gaza...while hiding in buildings packed with civilians...she supports the IDF against these cowards and I agree...

mrmonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor, but Wonder Woman inspires more heroism.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: There is not one thing wrong with what she said...Hamas launches rockets all the time from Gaza...while hiding in buildings packed with civilians...she supports the IDF against these cowards and I agree...

who are the cowards..the Syrians who are being slaughtered and are forced to retreat from their homes and being separated by their families?

Some cowards aren't they

Avatar image for deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf
deactivated-5b59f8ae5ebaf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor son of odin!

Surtur son of a bitch! Lol seriously if you didnt at least chuckle your life is pretty miserable

Avatar image for deactivated-60e0c61aba21e
deactivated-60e0c61aba21e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder said:

LMAO,why don't you go into her threads and see how many people have commented her character and comics as boring, for the record even her own company doesn't respect her anymore and make sure you watch JL to see the MARVELous respect she gets.

Amonfire1776

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mnm__eminem: Who was talking about Syrians...she is clearly refering to hamas here...

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

So much WW hate...

Doofasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor is funnier hands-down. WW is more inspiring.

Both characters are written that way and personally I find them both to be awesome.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don’t know, I got a pretty big laugh when WW ran into “no man’s land” and the Germans all stood directly in front of her firing bullets that she could block with her shield, rather than you know you, moving out to the sides alittle to shoot at her from a different angle.

Comedy gold!

Asgaard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Asgaard

@worldofthunder:

Man you just confessed all what i said... So this reply is kinda awkward...

I'm not degrading Thor. He just tends to be in threads where my favorite characters are. Wonder Woman, Superman, Justice League, DCEU threads, etc.

That is why its called preferences insecurity...

I feel no need to prove anything to you but I'll humour you. if I was doing what you're saying, why do I not go to Thor's forum on Comicvine and talk smack about him there?Why is it that I usually don't share my opinion about Thor on threads where the aforementioned characters (WW, Superman, DCEU characters, etc)-aren't in them or relevant to them?

You do what i said all the time even when the characters you mentioned above are not involved...

See, this is just plain insecurity.

Obviously...

You think that just because I have an opinion where I don't view the character as highly as you do, that automatically must mean I'm downgrading them.

Again that is not opinion... Opinions don't always follow a default pattern...

A lot of Thor fans are like this for some reason, I don'g see it from any other fanbases. I'm not downgrading Thor. Only version of Thor I discuss about is MCU Thor because I know a lot about him and not comic Thor. As a matter of fact, the MCU has already successfully downgraded Thor from a position where he's respected and godly to a joke. I'm merely basing my opinions off of what I've seen of MCU Thor (I never even discuss 616 Thor). It's not my fault they turned him into a laughingstock. You don't see me talking this way about Iron Man or Captain America or Black Panther. Why? Because they aren't portrayed in the same clown-ish way like Thor has been represented.

That is just a fake perception, that like i already said becomes cringey (at best) because there is the reality part, where Thor last movie was incredibly successful (reception/box office and even fan wise - never was meant to please/appeal the Dceu hardcore/insecure fans).

Again, I'm not downgrading Thor, I'm just sharing my opinion on threads that are about MCU Thor or threads where he's involved with my favorite characters. If you find this as a pattern of downgrading, then that's just you being insecure, which is something you need to deal with yourself and not cast out on other people claiming they're downgrading him.

Live action wise i am very happy and secure with my preferences, obviously we can't say the same about yours, but like i also said CV needs reality checks if not this could become an alternate universe...