#303 Edited by Homifred (361 posts) - - Show Bio

To be fair, gamefaqs probably knows more about Naruto than you do (sarcasm). No. A logical person would realize: "Hey! This URL is referring to something completely different and thus is irrelevant! Something must be wrong!"

Clearly my browser malfunctioned. It was supposedto take you straight to the page.

Chakra! Distort space?

OK...

If that was the case, then why did it only occur when Guy is in motion.

Further, the Juubi's chakra level was found to be immeasurable and Kaguya had even more than that as stated by Naruto. Space certainly didn't distort then.

No Caption Provided

#304 Posted by XLR87T3 (9835 posts) - - Show Bio
@homifred said:

@the_warboy: Sorry to barge in like this but if you are going to insult people who disagree with you... there are a couple of things you need to know.

Sigh...

Yes, The Last is the only canon Naruto movie to date. Kishomoto himself wrote the script to show the progression of romance between the characters because it was not covered in the series due to his embarassment.

He himself stated it to be canon.

Word of God>your opinion.

There was an interview about it.

There are many things about Naruto up for debate. Naruto: The Last being canon is not one of them.

Sigh...

Naruto's combat speed is greater than Lightning as shown when he managed to react to and counter Madara's Lightning after the attack was fired (Naruto Chapter 674 page 3) not to mention Might Guy was capable of moving so fast he bent space itself through his speed when he activated Night Guy ( Naruto chapter 672) something you must be at least Massively Hypersonic to do therefore, yes by the end of the series the strongest Naruto characters are Massively Hypersonic.

Therefore, Dragonball>Naruto>Bleach.

@miraclecomeback: Bleach is normally underestimated in battles, if only because their speed feats are very difficult to pin down. The characters are fast, but how fast?

Faster than eyesight? So are the other characters in this thread. Repelled a thousand of Byakuya's petals? Very impressive but does not indicate that he is capable of moving at Massively Hypersonic speeds. Carry Aizen to a town before he even finishes a sentence? How far is the town?

Blitzes incredibly fast character? Problem is, we have no idea how fast that incredibly fast character actually is...we just know he is incredibly fast.

For example, how fast does the cero travel. Can it cross seas in seconds? Whats the reload time on the Cero Metàllo. Is there anything other than really fast?

This makes Bleach battles...well...interesting to say the least.

Nailed it!

#305 Posted by Homifred (361 posts) - - Show Bio
#306 Posted by XLR87T3 (9835 posts) - - Show Bio

@homifred: Really though, only very few characters from Bleach can even match the speed of most Dragonball characters, let alone DBZ.

#307 Posted by Homifred (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: True but to be fair, there are few manga verses that can keep up with those monsters.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
#308 Posted by MiracleComeBack (2128 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: true. Kubo is not a fan of quantifying(calling what looks like a hill on panel 'mountain'). We just have to guess only and that will always hold bleach back from battle forums for long time.

#309 Posted by Guru_Crack (11568 posts) - - Show Bio
#310 Posted by XLR87T3 (9835 posts) - - Show Bio

@homifred: I meant to say Naruto instead of Bleach, but too late.

#312 Posted by Homifred (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@xlr87t3: You are still correct. Naruto characters are impressive but many manga and comic verses are on another level, including Bleach.

#313 Edited by Homifred (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_warboy: Oh...you're still here...

Fine I'll take you on.

1. So...you can insult everyone who disagrees with you but I can't use sarcasm? Fine. Also, the simile: 'like turds in a toilet' is not only disgusting but also incredibly juvenile. Pitiful. Also, yes, I have been told I have superior mental fortitude. I don't need to be reminded and, uh... my mental health is just fine not that this has anything to do with the topic. I hope you realize your entire first paragraph was not only derogatory but absolutely useless to the topic at hand.
  2. Are you deliberately trying to piss me off? Common sense tells you that something must have gone wrong if you were directed to a page that has nothing to do with the topic. I explained and posted the appropriate image. You mentioning it repeatedly only shows you don't read before you respond.
  3. You know absolutely nothing about Naruto. This...is...ridiculous! I should not be explaining things that can be found on Wikipedia! You said chakra. Chakra is a completely different to what you mean! You are referring to ninjutsu (Tobi's case) which is not only chakra it also mental and physical energy. But you know what? This is irrelevant anyway. You know why? Night Guy is a Taijutsu technique! The dragon...is a manifestation of Gai's chakra. Kisame did the exact same thing. I used Juubi and Kaguya as examples because you stated it was due to "all that chakra" which there is no evidence of anyway. If it was really all that chakra, then the environment would have distorted right from the start, not when he began moving in motion. Further, the Juubi (immeasurable) and Kaguya had even more and yet no spatial distortion occurred. There was absolutely nothing said about time.
  4. I am not 'wanking' anything and yes, I do like to use logic in my debates. Chakra in it's raw essence has never distorted anything and Gai is not using Ninjutsu.
  5. "Also he said guy was fast and two panels later says hes distorted space time." Yes. Thank you. Kishomoto is clearly emphasizing his speed and linking it to the spatial distortion, not the chakra nor Ninjutsu.
  6. Uh...no. You debunked absolutely nothing. In regards to the last you literally said: I don't care, I really don't. In regards to Naruto's and Sasuke's feats you said...screw this. What am I doing? Read your own posts! Honestly.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
#315 Posted by buttersdaman000 (22734 posts) - - Show Bio
#316 Edited by Homifred (361 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_warboy: You spent about two paragraphs insulting me and another repeating yourself. I'll take that as a concession.

Concession? The only thing I concede to is your amazing 'troll' characteristics. The first paragraph I was referring to your juvenile sentence. I did not insult you...at all...and you are the very last person I want to hear that from, Mr. Delusions.

The second paragraph is not an insult. I was highlighting that you know the URL I posted was faulty, yet you brought it up anyways because... reasons. Also, you clearly don't even read your own paragraphs. One page you're saying "I'm messing with you" and suddenly you debunked something...

I am still waiting for something that isn't "all that chakra" and "wanking". Thanks.

Third paragraph I was explaining the difference between chakra and Ninjutsu...something everyone who "loves Naruto" should have a basic understanding of.

BTW. You only read three paragraphs!

No Caption Provided

That is it. You sir, are getting blocked.

#317 Edited by Beholdy (330 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone301994 said:

Instant transmission >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else.

Instant transmission isn't in the original Dragonball.

@thelocust619 said:

DB>Naruto>>>>>>>>Bleach, where Mach 500 is impressive lol

Original DB is below Naruto in speed.

Original dragon ball is the whole dragon ball manga.

#318 Posted by Ryokuma100 (996 posts) - - Show Bio

If this is regular Dragon Ball:

Naruto (Minato can teleport, but that's the only thing keeping Naruto on top) > Dragon Ball (Goku had to be faster than lightning, dodged light itself, and dodged lasers) > Bleach (Don't read it much, but I've watched some major parts, I've never seen them going too fast in a manner)

If this concerns DBZ and DBS

DBZ (Instant Transmission. I don't know if Minato is faster than this, but with multiple speed feats, I'll have to put this one on top) > Naruto (Reasons above) > Bleach (Reasons above unless I've missed something)

#319 Edited by 0ne0f1tall (228 posts) - - Show Bio
@noone301994 said:

Instant transmission >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Everything else.

@0ne0f1tall said:

@the_warboy:

All that would mean is that Goku's cognition and timing is faster. Not instant transmission. Minato did exactly what you said goku would do.Again, I haven't negated this.

What i'm saying is if their thoughtspeed, physical application and initiative were equalized, and they both teleported at the same time. The Kamui user would be at the destination they were "teleporting" to first, because they're not really teleporting, they're folding space and traveling through a wormhole. In other words,in what results of reality they were already there. Kamui essentially allows for a theoretical omnipresence from the standpoint of transportation. As stated, 0 is less then 1. ThereforKamui is faster than Instant transmission.

It wouldn't be a matter of "getting" to their destination. For a Kamui user, they essentialy warp and edit the time space continuum. The only time a Kamui user has gotten hit is when they made a mistake or when the pocket dimension that bridges the holes in reality caused by kamui is breached with attacks sent there. Neither of those things detracts from what actually happens when Kamui is used.

As far as I'm aware, instant transmission involves the manipulation of only space. While Kamui users alter both space and time.

#321 Posted by kasya (423 posts) - - Show Bio

Yourichi definitely represents Bleach

#322 Posted by TheMan44 (3559 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon ball characters were faster than lightning.

#323 Posted by TheExile285 (4353 posts) - - Show Bio

Based on what I've seen:

DBZ >>>> Bleach >>> Naruto

#324 Posted by tsoj (3602 posts) - - Show Bio

From what I can tell: DBZ > Naruto >>> Bleach (not sure on how fast DBZ is TBH, just assuming)

#325 Posted by AlphaAboveAll (851 posts) - - Show Bio

Dragon Ball Z.

Avatar image for midnightdragon18
#326 Posted by midnightdragon18 (9869 posts) - - Show Bio

obviously dbz

#327 Posted by wildboye33 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

It's really simple who is the fastest and its Dragon ball the reason for this is because in dragon ball goku was dodging bullets. And the speed of a bullet can travel is 2,500 feet per second (around 1,700 mph). Now some people might say Naruto can dodge bullets, which is some bull because if you read the interview with Masashi Kishimoto a interviewer asks him why don't you have guns in the series and he replies saying that because they have shuriken, the throwing stars, there's no guns either.And if you thinks about it a bullet can move faster than the speed of sound so how can a Naruto character move faster than light if they cant move out run a bullet which can be faster than the speed of sound.

#328 Posted by wildboye33 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

@beholdy: how is that so when in dragon ball goku was dodging bullets.

#329 Posted by GXrevs06 (4585 posts) - - Show Bio

DBZ>>>>>>>>>Naruto>Bleach

#330 Posted by LiTTlleJeiKKie (398 posts) - - Show Bio

is this a joke??? missmatch take out dbz if you want to get a better match up

#331 Posted by UltimateSage (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

Late,but

Naruto>>DB>>Bleach

#332 Posted by FaradaySloth (9255 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, I guess I'll have to do the same.

Bleach>DB>>>>>>>>Naruto, where Lightning timing feats is impressive lol.

#333 Posted by WorldofRuin6 (3109 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto>Bleach>DB

#334 Posted by UltimateSage (2607 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do another one

Naruto>>>DB>>>>>>Bleach, where Mach 500 is unbelievable lol

#335 Edited by TheDeathstar (4199 posts) - - Show Bio

In terms of a speed,

DBZ>>>>>>>Naruto>=DB>Bleach

I laugh at Naruto characters being light speed or anywhere close while it's debatable for DBZ.

#336 Posted by Gaoron (8785 posts) - - Show Bio

Late,but

Naruto>>DB>>Bleach

DB is not faster than Bleach, that's straight up lowballing. Goku/Piccolo ended DB at 3 digit mach speeds, Bleach top tiers are easily in the 4/low 5 digit mach.

DBS >>> DBZ >> Naruto >/= Bleach >> DB

#337 Posted by Gaoron (8785 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do another one

That wasn't a good comeback mate since mach 500 > lightning timing :/

Avatar image for deactivated-5c531dce659a2
#338 Edited by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

Naruto=>Bleach>>This DB

#339 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@gaoron: neither Lightning nor Mach 500 are even close to the limit for Naruto or Bleach lol.

#340 Edited by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

Bleach is faster in general.

The only objection to this comes from people being in denial of on-panel feats and statements.

In naruto, the raikage is one of the fastest non-six paths characters. That’s telling.

#341 Posted by Gaoron (8785 posts) - - Show Bio
#342 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: I definitely think Bleach>Naruto overall but Naruto>Bleach at the top with the exception of Yhwach who's at the top of the HST because if his hax.

#343 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: They said Raikage was the fastest and then never showed up, Madara shit on him, KCM shit on him, Killerbee matched him easily. The whole Raikage thing is pure BS IMO he's also super weak for a Kage.

#344 Posted by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: I’m talking about speed.

With the exception of a few obvious outliers in both series, Bleach god-tiers and naruto godtiers are about the same in terms of speed.

However, for the lower tiers, the speed gap is very huge in favor of bleach. People like chojuro and the other kages would be considered high-mid tiers or low top tiers, yet they shouldn’t even be above lightning speed for any reason(unless you think darui without a lightning cloak is somehow faster than the raikage).

Not to mention, until the later stages of the war, the majority of Naruto scaling comes from itachi’s reaction to lightning, which wasn’t even that impressive considering he could’ve prepped his susanoo for the strike as he saw sasuke’s hand, reacting to cloud to ground lightning isn’t really that impressive and also he had some anti-feats during his fight with sasuke. Not to mention, a thought based attack doesn’t really count as reacting in the first place.

#345 Posted by deactivated-5c531dce659a2 (1106 posts) - - Show Bio

@ourmanuel: I agree 100% anything below Juudara and 8th Gate guy is way below even most captians.

#346 Posted by ourmanuel (11388 posts) - - Show Bio

@vummax: that’s why I said he was one of the fastest. And Madara didn’t shit on him speedwise, that only occurred due to susanoo. Madara blitzed SM naruto, But would it really count considering naruto still reacted anyways? Not to mention, he was visibly seen prepping his shunshin jutsu, that’s not his normal blitzing speed.

Killer bee isn’t as fast as his brother’s top speed, don’t kid yourself.

And naruto blitzing him only occurred as he was going all out. For the rest of the fight previously, they were evenly matched.

The raikage isn’t super weak at all, he’s the fastest lane of his generation, and one of the fastest till Madara was revived.

#347 Posted by RikuYamaha (1480 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

goku time

#348 Posted by gokuss4z (3418 posts) - - Show Bio

DB is the fastest and most inconsistent at the same time.

#349 Posted by FaradaySloth (9255 posts) - - Show Bio

I'll do another one

Funny, never once did the series state that, and it gets straight up contradicted when Ichigo reacted to Buto Renjin.

Meanwhile someone like Kakashi slicing a lightning bolt is treated like it is unbelievable.

#350 Posted by Mooty_Pass (9882 posts) - - Show Bio

@gokuss4z said:

DB is the fastest and most inconsistent at the same time.

Agreed.