Who is faster? Naruto vs Bleach vs Dragon Ball

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@the_warboy: Crossed a continent in 2 pannels easily goes to moon. There faster than sayan arc DB characters by a bit neither of the two are light speed. I believe naruto also dodged a bijuu bomb point blank which can easily travel cross country in seconds. Gokus best speed feat that we can verify in DB is him crossing a ocean in 1 day the solar flare thing is arguable since we he could of just done it faster than tien activated his attack. So don't call me delusional.

Drmagic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By Drmagic

@chazz85: you know they went to moon by teleportation

and crossing the continent unrelieable because we dont the the time frame for them

TheCrystalBall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ>>>Bleach>>>some random naruto fanfic

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@etheral_dreams:

1.There's only one dragonball manga.

2. Vegeta has been shown to be faster than light on botg and db super.

3. Whis has clearly neen shown to fly from one end to the universe to the other in 26 minutes.

4. There's not a single character in naruto who's light speed. You have to be smoking something heavty. Even guy sensai who was considered to be one of the fastest was only stated as having super human speed.

Hmmmmm????

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000 said:
@the_warboy said:

@etheral_dreams:

1.There's only one dragonball manga.

2. Vegeta has been shown to be faster than light on botg and db super.

3. Whis has clearly neen shown to fly from one end to the universe to the other in 26 minutes.

4. There's not a single character in naruto who's light speed. You have to be smoking something heavty. Even guy sensai who was considered to be one of the fastest was only stated as having super human speed.

Hmmmmm????

He also was training with whis. He had to be ftl to even keep up, despite not being as fast.

That doesn't prove anything.........Batman dodges lasers....

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#159  Edited By buttersdaman000

@the_warboy said:

@buttersdaman000: Batman doesn't dodge lasers. Just like I already proved captain america doesn't dodge lasers. Batman certainly can't move before the laser can hit the ground or blur appear somewhere else before the laser moves. This is the third time someone has tried to use thay argument in this thread.

But he does

And, even ignoring that we don't attribute light speed movement for feats of Superman or any other character dodging lasers, energy beams, or the like so I don't see why the same should apply for Vegeta.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DB>Naruto>>>>>>>>Bleach, where Mach 500 is impressive lol

Woah woah woah Mach 500???? Since when?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: Gin's lie about his bankai, which incidentally confirms that the highest tiers of bleach are still far below the speed in his claim, which was 500x the speed of sound

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#163  Edited By DeathHero61

@thelocust619 said:

@deathhero61: Gin's lie about his bankai, which incidentally confirms that the highest tiers of bleach are still far below the speed in his claim, which was 500x the speed of sound

Oh yeah i forgot about that. Ichigo barely survived by basically aim dodging. Which just barely saved his life several times. You have a point.

Random question: Would you say at the very least that Bleach as a verse is faster than One Piece?

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61: I don't follow one piece, so my knowledge on it is basically limited to what I've read here which isn't really enough for me to make an informed opinion.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:
@ben_coby said:
@darkraiden said:
@ben_coby said:
@darkraiden said:

Bleach.

Laamo, How?, (how about don't even bother)

Naruto lacks feats to even be hypersonic as does dragon ball. Bleach has better speed feats.

I thought I told you not to even bother, because I am starting to feel a nausea just by reading you posts. (shhh, but on a side not why do you always want your posts to be odd in the bunch?)

No one's trying to be odd. I just don't subscribe to the hype. And without that, Naruto nor DB are that fast.

Wait, not even Hypersonic? Are you ok there? There are plenty of feats to make them that fast. Most have already been listed. For one, it is literally impossible to dodge lightning unless you are hypersonic at the very least. For two, jumping and catching a dragonball before it can move more than a few feet, when they have been shown to move at FTL speeds would be completely impossible without being massively hypersonic. Then even with climbing Korins tower Goku showed almost faster than sound speeds and that was climbing, not running. Then there is the fight that Krillin and Roshi had that was so fast it was over before the crowd even registered that they had moved. They had time to throw multiple attacks, spit, decide to play rock, paper, sciccor's, play, and continue the fight all before the crowd even knew they had made one move. How can you possibly say that they don't have even hypersonic speed feats?

No one dodged lightning. Catching the dragonball wasn't hypersonic either, as they're visible to humans and thus clearly don't start at ftl speeds.
Krillin and Roshi's fight isn't hypersonic either. That just means they did those actions at 20 FPS or a similar speed (where humans can no longer see aka FTE). Maybe a little faster as they did multiple (so like 100 FPS)

They literally have no hypersonic feats.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: No he doesn't.

He aim dodged doctor light, a human with human reflexes. and aim dodged machined targeting him with lasers and be singed. Taking things out of context to undermine vegets, doesn't change that.

Batman cant blur before multiple lasers hit him. Can superman move between multipler lasers and make them appear slow, while moving between them. Accept what you will. It's no different from every other feat people undermine.

And like I said, whis.

Granted the speed of HV isn't always consistent, but this clearly isn't aim dodging. But, for the sake of rationality, i'll concede that point. It's clear that Batman must be aim dodging in order to avoid lasers, but as far as on-panel support goes, he doesn't. It's just that lasers are almost as inconsequential as bullets in comics today so you get everybody dancing in between them regardless of the speed they should be moving.

Also, "bluring" is a anime trope so Batman or any comic characters lack of doing so is irrelevant.

As for Superman, yeah, he can. If we go by the notion that if it looks like a laser/energy beam it's light speed, then we have feats like this where superman is reflecting light energy off a shard of glass multiple times while weakened. Yet, this feat isn't accepted as unanimous proof of FTL combat capabilities.

Whis has FTL travel, not combat feats. There's a difference.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#167  Edited By alextheboss

Toriyama has said in an interview that Roshi has never really shown his true power and may almost be as strong as krillin. So either him or 8 gates guy is the fastest.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Whis definitely has FTL combat speed. He dodged a blast from Beerus that blew up a star on the other side of their home nebula.

Even Frieza and Goku on Namek were FTL; during their fight, they were trading blows and accelerating so fast that King Kai couldn't track what was happening.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Whis definitely has FTL combat speed. He dodged a blast from Beerus that blew up a star on the other side of their home nebula.

Even Frieza and Goku on Namek were FTL; during their fight, they were trading blows and accelerating so fast that King Kai couldn't track what was happening.

You mean this home nebula? The distance between the moons and Beerus's planet doesn't seem that large by our standards, so how can you tell me with any real proof that his sun was far enough to argue FTL speed?

Also, I don't see how that matters either. It's super inconsistent seeing as how King Kai was able to track every other major battle/character afterwards, like Beerus and Whis traveling to his planet to fight Goku and the battle that followed.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By Mee09

@the_warboy: Guy isn't light speed. The anime pretty much debunked that whole feat. Even in the anime. When Naruto characters move at really fast speeds. It shows them visibly teleporting or actually teleporting (In Minato's or a few other characters cases). When Guy charged at Madara with the 8 Gates released. He was moving no where near light speed. In fact Lee, Kakashi, and Gaara saw Guy performing the technique before the explosion. I wont deny that the scene may have been slowed down a little bit. But it was pretty accurate. Madara was even able to get out a whole sentence in his head and prepare himself (mentally) for the attack before it connected. So Guy isn't light speed.

Zetsu however. Did state that Obito's Kamui transportation moved at light speed in the manga because Obito called Zetsu slow. I don't think it can always move at light speed. But Zetsu said that he couldn't move at the speed of light pretty angrily because Obito called him slow (They were both meeting up somewhere in that instance and Obito was waiting on Zetsu to get there. Because Zetsu is essentially apart of the planet. He can appear anywhere he wants in moments so he can move pretty fast. And being apart of the planet he might have a pretty good idea of what light speed actually is). And Minato's speed. In theory is FTL because it is teleportation. If you put Minato in a race against someone that moves at light speed to get from one side of the planet to the other and he has his mark there already. Minato is going to get there first because he can teleport. The problem with Minato is that he doesn't have FTL reactions. So yeah.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Whis seriously is MFTL (he actually got offended when Beerus asked him if he could go any faster when traveling to the other side of the Universe). As is Beerus. They absolutely proved this in Dragon Ball Super when destroying that planet with the dinosaur meat on it. Beerus temple is in a Nebula. That's not the name of his home.

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: Well considering the average nebula is hundreds of light years across and the blast crossed it, it's definitely FTL.

Also, the stars in the nebula are much farther from Beerus's temple then the surrounding planets.

As for King Kai tracking things afterwards, it's most likely because he died during the Cell Saga, or because he was training with Goku.

All I'm saying is those feats happened, though the Goku/Frieza one is filler. The first one, however, is definitely a FTL reaction feat.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173  Edited By Mee09

@buttersdaman000: And another thing. Vegeta's feat is ABSOLUTELY FTL. Are you forgetting that he is under 500x Earth's gravity? Do you think Batman could even dodge one of those lasers under at least 500x the Earth's gravity?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@buttersdaman000: Whis seriously is MFTL (he actually got offended when Beerus asked him if he could go any faster when traveling to the other side of the Universe). As is Beerus. They absolutely proved this in Dragon Ball Super when destroying that planet with the dinosaur meat on it. Beerus temple is in a Nebula. That's not the name of his home.

I never said he didn't have MFTL travel speed

@buttersdaman000: Well considering the average nebula is hundreds of light years across and the blast crossed it, it's definitely FTL.

Also, the stars in the nebula are much farther from Beerus's temple then the surrounding planets.

As for King Kai tracking things afterwards, it's most likely because he died during the Cell Saga, or because he was training with Goku.

All I'm saying is those feats happened, though the Goku/Frieza one is filler. The first one, however, is definitely a FTL reaction feat.

Yet, can you tell me for certain those moons and suns aren't located within a light year of that temple?

I don't see how him being dead changes anything......

I don't see how that one attack proves FTL reaction feat when the distance between the celestial bodies and the temple raises reasonable doubt. But, for the record, i'm just playing devils advocate. In my personal head canon Beerus is FTL in combat but since I can't prove it, I leave those opinions in my head. So, i'm just saying right now, I don't wanna get into a big debate over this.

@mee09 said:

@buttersdaman000: And another thing. Vegeta's feat is ABSOLUTELY FTL. Are you forgetting that he is under 500x Earth's gravity?

How does that change anything? He was heavier......? And if you're referring to the BoG laser dodging, i'm already discussing that with another user so just refer to my previous reply.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By Mee09

@buttersdaman000: Try moving at 6x The Earths gravity..... -_-'

Bro are you serious? That makes all the difference in the world! It makes it MASSIVELY harder for him to move! He was dodging lasers being fired at him from all angles at stupidly fast speeds while having his movement speed impaired to stupidly large extents! How can you even say that isn't FTL and honestly believe it?!?!?! It defies common sense!

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By Mee09

@buttersdaman000: Look. How fast do you think Spiderman would have to move to dodge a bullet from say... 20ft away while under say... 10-20x the Earth's gravity?

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@buttersdaman000: Try moving at 6x The Earths gravity..... -_-'

Bro are you serious? That makes all the difference in the world! It makes it MASSIVELY harder for him to move! He was dodging lasers being fired at him from all angles at stupidly fast speeds while having his movement speed impaired to stupidly large extents! How can you even say that isn't FTL and honestly believe it?!?!?! It defies common sense!

@mee09 said:

@buttersdaman000: Look. How fast do you think Spiderman would have to move to dodge a bullet from say... 20ft away while under say... 10-20x the Earth's gravity?

What does his weight have to do with the speed of that laser?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By Mee09

@buttersdaman000: The whole basis is that it is stupidly harder to move your body then it would normally be because it is not used to. I guess you need to get a better idea on how gravity works. But for Spiderman to dodge bullets with no effort like he normally does point blank under 10-20x gravity. He'd have to literally be moving light speed or damn near it! Keep in mind that's just to dodge BULLETS. You are thinking about this all wrong. He can't move at the same speed he moves at on Earth to do it. Because the gravity is significantly effecting his movement. The gravity training does increase strength. But it does a whole lot more than that. Speed comes with it. Because when the gravity is no longer holding the muscles back. They are going to move MUCH faster than they would without the strain of 500x gravity holding it back. That's why when Goku was training on his way to Namek he was massively superior to the way he was before and keep in mind he was only training under 100x gravity (He also proved he was FTL then by traveling all the way to the other side of Namek a planet much bigger than Earth. In a literal instant as described and shown). If Vegeta was just trying to get stronger. He'd lift weights like Goku was doing on King Kai's planet. Vegeta's training increases his stats all around.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#180  Edited By Mee09

@buttersdaman000: Again I'll emphasize: "You are thinking about this all wrong. He can't move at the same speed he moves at on Earth to do it. Because the gravity is significantly effecting his movement. The gravity training does increase strength. But it does a whole lot more than that. Speed comes with it. Because when the gravity is no longer holding the muscles back. They are going to move MUCH faster than they would without the strain of 500x gravity holding it back."

You would need to be light speed or close to it just to dodge bullets under 10-20x gravity like Spiderman does. And keep in mind that Vegeta at 10 years old could probably do that.

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#181  Edited By RandomSid82

@randomsid said:
@darkraiden said:
@ben_coby said:
@darkraiden said:
@ben_coby said:
@darkraiden said:

Bleach.

Laamo, How?, (how about don't even bother)

Naruto lacks feats to even be hypersonic as does dragon ball. Bleach has better speed feats.

I thought I told you not to even bother, because I am starting to feel a nausea just by reading you posts. (shhh, but on a side not why do you always want your posts to be odd in the bunch?)

No one's trying to be odd. I just don't subscribe to the hype. And without that, Naruto nor DB are that fast.

Wait, not even Hypersonic? Are you ok there? There are plenty of feats to make them that fast. Most have already been listed. For one, it is literally impossible to dodge lightning unless you are hypersonic at the very least. For two, jumping and catching a dragonball before it can move more than a few feet, when they have been shown to move at FTL speeds would be completely impossible without being massively hypersonic. Then even with climbing Korins tower Goku showed almost faster than sound speeds and that was climbing, not running. Then there is the fight that Krillin and Roshi had that was so fast it was over before the crowd even registered that they had moved. They had time to throw multiple attacks, spit, decide to play rock, paper, sciccor's, play, and continue the fight all before the crowd even knew they had made one move. How can you possibly say that they don't have even hypersonic speed feats?

No one dodged lightning. Catching the dragonball wasn't hypersonic either, as they're visible to humans and thus clearly don't start at ftl speeds.

Krillin and Roshi's fight isn't hypersonic either. That just means they did those actions at 20 FPS or a similar speed (where humans can no longer see aka FTE). Maybe a little faster as they did multiple (so like 100 FPS)

They literally have no hypersonic feats.

I never understood why people enjoy trolling. It isn't fun, in my opinion. It just makes you look stupid to most people. But you have fun with that.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_warboy: it actually has been stated in a way, but like I said it's inconsistent. The statement comes from a Flash vs Superman race where Superman was confirmed to be moving at least 2000 meter/km per second, slightly behind flash, yet the formers HV was just barely incapable of tagging him. However, other times the beams have been portrayed at light speed+ like the instance in where superman fought Wonder Woman to the sun at FTL speeds, and activated his HV en route.

Yes....if he puts the mirror up before the HV reaches him it's clearly more than aim dodging.....and umm it clearly took him that 1.3 seconds to compensate for being blinded...that has nothing to do with this discussion....

I did address your argument. I just think you're so ready to snap that you miss the fact that I already conceded the first point and now you're trying to argue a difference in animation/drawing style. The disappearing blur is not something you see any character do in comics, not even flash. I only brought it up because you used it as an argument against Batmans speed...which again, I already conceded on in favor of rationality.

As for Superman I essentially showed you the same thing you showed for Vegeta. It doesn't matter why you're assuming those lasers are light speed, the only thing I care about is that you are. I offered you similar evidence for Superman -- light energy being reflected off mirrors -- and now you can't accept it.

So you're assuming that Whis must have FTL combat because he has FTL travel speed. That's not proof.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Ok, assuming I don't know much about Gravity would you care to tell me how you came to the conclusion that spider man would have to be moving near the speed of light in your scenario?

Also, there's no indication of Nameks exact size ever, so where are you getting your info?

And finally, again, whay does Vegetas weight have to do with the speed of the beam?

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@buttersdaman000: All you have to do is look at Beerus combat feats and you can see that they are both EASILY easily FTL. I seriously have no idea why you are even discussing this. Hell all the way back in Dragon Ball during the 23rd Budokai tournament when Goku was fighting Tien. Yamcha outright said Goku and Tien were fighting at light speed and Krillin confirmed it. And this was before Goku took off his weighted clothing in which Tien had to literally multiply himself by 3 or 4 in order to react to him.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#185  Edited By Mee09

@buttersdaman000: Yes Spiderman would have to moving at least near light to dodge bullets like he can do without effort under 10-20x gravity. If Spider-Man could still move and react that fast under 10-20x gravity. Then the speed he would be able to move at under Earth's gravity would be ridiculous. Maybe it wouldn't be light speed. But it would absolutely be comparable. Gravity doesn't just effect the weight of the fighters at the end of the day. And even then man. Are you HONESTLY telling me that it would be easier for you to move your body times 500 or more of it's original weight at the same speed it could on Earth? Honestly this is not a hard concept to grasp.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@buttersdaman000: All you have to do is look at Beerus combat feats and you can see that they are both EASILY easily FTL. I seriously have no idea why you are even discussing this. Hell all the way back in Dragon Ball during the 23rd Budokai tournament when Goku was fighting Tien. Yamcha outright said Goku and Tien were fighting at light speed and Krillin confirmed it. And this was before Goku took off his weighted clothing in which Tien had to literally multiply himself by 3 or 4 in order to react to him.

@mee09 said:

@buttersdaman000: Yes Spiderman would have to moving at least near light to dodge bullets like he can do without effort under 10-20x gravity. If Spider-Man could still move and react that fast under 10-20x gravity. Then the speed he would be able to move at under Earth's gravity would be ridiculous. Maybe it wouldn't be light speed. But it would absolutely be comparable. Gravity doesn't just effect the weight of the fighters at the end of the day. And even then man. Are you HONESTLY telling me that it would be easier for you to move your body times 500 or more of it's original weight at the same speed it could on Earth? Honestly this is not a hard concept to grasp.

If it's easy to see why is it disputed so much? Also, I don't agree with your assessment on the 23rd tournament either. For one, the text never says they were fighting at light speed as far as I recall. Secondly, it's debatable whether Goku dodged the attack or grabbed the glasses before. And thirdly, the real nail in the coffin, characters were still failing to avoid the solar flare all the way through the Cell saga. If they were light speed in dragon ball, an attack of that magnitude would be cake....

How did you reach that conclusion? You assumed that I know nothing about gravity, so I was expecting you to hit me with actual knowledge of the subject....I'll wait for you to provide it before I reply to that particular argument.

Agreed.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_warboy:

No Caption Provided

In the time of these scans they travel across multiple countries this is proved and agree with many times on the naruto respect thread here

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/naruto-respect-thread-feats-1671238/

also if were arguing kid Gokus dodgey FTL feat we have to argue with narutos dodgey FTL feat. You also seem to be implying that i dislike or lack knowledge on Dragonbal Franchise please stop.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for justsomerandomkid
JustSomeRandomKid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DBZ>>>>>>Naruto>>>One Piece>>>>Bleach

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If it's easy to see why is it disputed so much? Also, I don't agree with your assessment on the 23rd tournament either. For one, the text never says they were fighting at light speed as far as I recall. Secondly, it's debatable whether Goku dodged the attack or grabbed the glasses before. And thirdly, the real nail in the coffin, characters were still failing to avoid the solar flare all the way through the Cell saga. If they were light speed in dragon ball, an attack of that magnitude would be cake....

Every single time a character has failed to avoid a Solar Flare they have been taken by surprise with it. That is kinda the entire point of it. Surprise the enemy and blind them.

iUseMyCajonas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@randomsid: I'm not too entirely sure why this is such a hard concept for people to grasp. It's like they read the description of the move and looked at people get hit by it on one panel and then decided to take it out of context.

It's simple guys. Solar Flare is a surprise move. The guy is like "What are you doing with your hands?" Boom solar flare. Not the most difficult thing on the planet to grasp.

Also lol@ the guy saying Vegeta dodging lasers in 500x gravity isn't light speed. That's cute. Spiderman has precog, and he would barely be able to stand under 20x gravity.

Chazz85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_warboy: That was the continent scan you fool....he crosses from one end of the country to another during a speech. Allow me to ask you one question do you think beerus is a universe buster?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@chazz85: @buttersdaman000: Why are you guys still taking the_warboy serious? It's clear he's been trolling since the first page.