Who is better with prep; MCU Zemo or CW Prometheus?

TheSuperor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

Poll Who is better with prep; MCU Zemo or CW Prometheus? (19 votes)

Zemo 47%
Prometheus 53%

The man who tore the Avengers apart or the man who broke the Green Arrow? Which of these villains were the better with prep, considering what they had at their disposal?

• 
jashro44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

They are kind of equal. I guess you could argue Zemo's plan actually worked out whereas Adrian's kind of didn't but I think Adrian's plan was suppose to be flawed from the start because he was projecting his own personality onto Oliver. So I don't nessasarily see it that way.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a
deactivated-5ed476aa4e89a

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still wish they did more with Zemo to this day. As for the question I guess maybe Zemo? I mean his plan actually worked out unlike Adrian's and he did it on a more massive scale.

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

They were both quite unbelievable and really equal but if I was forced to choose I would probably say Adrian. Although his plan didn't work out in the end it was a bit more believable.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

They were both quite unbelievable and really equal but if I was forced to choose I would probably say Adrian. Although his plan didn't work out in the end it was a bit more believable.

But that might be why Zemo is a better planner. He was able to make such a ridiculous, complicated plan actually work and go through as intended. Adrian's was more grounded and even he couldn't make that work.

Omnipotent94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@Mutant1230: Yeah you could say that he was a better planner, I was just going with who I thought was more believable. It was ridiculous that a guy with no powers managed to all of that. I meant to say Chase was a slightly better villain because his plan was a bit more believable and because it failed.

Mutant1230

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omnipotent94 said:

But that might be why Zemo is a better planner. He was able to make such a ridiculous, complicated plan actually work and go through as intended. Adrian's was more grounded and even he couldn't make that work.

Zemo's entire plan was to go to the hydra guys house and go straight to Siberia. He just kept adjusting his plan until it worked