Who is better at understanding power levels, Zack Snyder or The Russo Brothers?

Blueshoecant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Who is better at understanding power levels, Zack Snyder or The Russo Brothers? (38 votes)

Zack Snyder by far 68%
The Russo Bros 32%

Who is much better at understanding power levels, Zack Snyder or The Russo Brothers?

Who can actually translate and bring comicbook to life?

No Caption Provided

• 
GAS777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zack Snyder in a mismatch

DammeFavour

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is this a joke?

Avatar image for phoenixdiamond616
phoenixdiamond616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I mean... The Russo Brothers made Proxima, Corvus, Nebula and Gamora arguably superior than Super Soldiers, yet there's debates on who defeats who with solid points, even tho in comics they are so much better than SS... and there are many other characters like this, besides the bros tried to make a lot as realistic as possible, while Zack doesn't really give a f about showing characters blitzing or in slowmo or something, as if they were genuinely fiction characters, and even tho I don't agree with how Russo portrayed Wonder Woman's speed while fighting Superman, and he seems to not know how to portray Bruce's skill in a more epic way than only tanking a lot of attacks and using physicality overall, it is clear Z knows his stuff and at least tries his best to show crazy powerful, as these characters should be...

Let's imagine Zack handling Marvel and the bros handling DCEU... let's not focus on acting directing or story telling stuff, only power.

Zack would likely show Black Widow with some physicality worth of being similar to a low level Super Soldier at least, or Thanos's children at least as OP as they could be in relation to Heavy Hitter Characters (Like, Gamora in comics is able to one shot She-Hulk, Zack would try to make her pretty fast and OP), and would not be afraid to have Thanos being a complete beast and not almost dying when using the Gauntlet and Gems... and would definitely try to make the Heavy Hitters Planetary Level threats , as how he intends with DC Characters (I mean, look at Superman and tell me Zack wouldn't eventually have him kind of destroying a Moon or something, after having him in a newspaper shifting Tectonic Plates and having Flash do that REVERSE TIME thing in ZSJL)

Whereas the Bros (or any MCU director) would most likely have Wonder Woman barely above Lady Sif level (and their understanding of GODS and how powerful they are is kinda weird), and she wouldn't move as swift and fast as how Zack portrays her (sometimes), and we all know Superman would most likely be similar to Captain Marvel. Flash would be Quicksilver lvl and would have an entire 10 years journey to finally get to understand the Speed Force... although I'm curious on how would they portray Batman's skills...

In conclusion, Zack has the better understanding, and wouldn't lose time trying to make the characters and comic concepts look "more realistic", something the Russos do. Zack would definitely, given time, try to translate and bring comicbook to life.

Avatar image for kryptonianking88
KryptonianKing88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

“Zack Snyder by far”

“The Russo Bros”

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do I need to remind people that it's the Russo's Bros who took a dump on Hulk in terms of his power level.

Followed by making Thanos a slow as brick without the infinity gauntlet.

Avatar image for deactivated-61d0ed62b911f
deactivated-61d0ed62b911f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Snyder on this one because I feel like he is currently going on a better direction. The action scenes in the Snyder cut and the power boost that Cyborg and Wonder Woman got were good.

If it was just purely Russo's films vs Snyder's films then the Russo's would easily win.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Russos are more on intent than raw feats.

Bayman007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder, not even close.