Avatar image for thecomicpro
#1 Edited by TheComicPro (455 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to know who can't be stopped. Who can do what ever they want with absolutly nobody to stop them.

It can be any version on any character.

Avatar image for peppeyhare
#2 Posted by PeppeyHare (4330 posts) - - Show Bio

The one above all and The Presence?

Avatar image for thecomicpro
#3 Posted by TheComicPro (455 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah but they are basically Gods any other characters?

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
#4 Posted by Guardiandevil83 (8969 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: The closest to being unstoppable that are not Gods, are Doomsday and Juggernaut.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
#5 Edited by Fallschirmjager (23416 posts) - - Show Bio

unless you are a god, someone can defeat you

Avatar image for cameron83
#6 Posted by cameron83 (8548 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for the_stegman
#7 Posted by the_stegman (39075 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Fraction and Scott Snyder ;)

Moderator
Avatar image for sheenlantern
#8 Edited by SheenLantern (7617 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thecomicpro
#9 Posted by TheComicPro (455 posts) - - Show Bio

What about Rune King Thor and Superman-Prime

Avatar image for kyrees
#10 Edited by kyrees (13057 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: both can be stopped by the ultimate god of their respective universe.

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#11 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

I need to know who can't be stopped. Who can do what ever they want with absolutly nobody to stop them.

It can be any version on any character.

I think everyone is stoppable, even my favorite Thor! There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Avatar image for cooldes
#12 Edited by Cooldes (4704 posts) - - Show Bio

juggernaut.

It's his power.

Avatar image for Pokeysteve
#13 Posted by Pokeysteve (11850 posts) - - Show Bio

Bruce and Tony seem to think that can do whatever the f**k they want...

Avatar image for makkyd
#14 Posted by MakkyD (6989 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with Prep.

Avatar image for yokergeist
#15 Posted by Yokergeist (12483 posts) - - Show Bio

Doomsday

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
#16 Edited by AllStarSuperman (40422 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for thecomicpro
#17 Edited by TheComicPro (455 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided

What about flash(wally west) if he can move at anyspeed then nobody can react fast enough to stop him or even comprehend a battle with him until it is over

Avatar image for sheenlantern
#18 Posted by SheenLantern (7617 posts) - - Show Bio

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

Avatar image for thedarkdaredevil
#19 Posted by TheDarkDaredevil (558 posts) - - Show Bio

@thecomicpro: Hmm i think Zoom is faster than him and more dangerous

Avatar image for e1000
#20 Edited by E1000 (138 posts) - - Show Bio

I want to say Hulk. In world war hulk, he was unstoppable, he crushed everyone and even saved the day from the sentry. That's when I like the character the most : PlanetHulk/WWH.

I need to know who can't be stopped. Who can do what ever they want with absolutly nobody to stop them.

It can be any version on any character.

but when you say "Who can do whatever they want with absolutly nobody to stop them." that could be Nick Fury or Tony Stark !

Avatar image for deadgod
#21 Posted by Deadgod (2182 posts) - - Show Bio

Rulk with Loebforce & Batman with prep time

Avatar image for justiceteen
#22 Posted by justice teen (893 posts) - - Show Bio

what about sentry for marvel and amazo for dc. Amazo can copy anyone he looks at so if he looks at the right people he is unstoppable.

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#23 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

You are incorrect, the writers will do anything in comics, I don't know how you missed that! There's a such thing as Squirrel Girl!

Avatar image for sheenlantern
#24 Posted by SheenLantern (7617 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

You are incorrect, the writers will do anything in comics, I don't know how you missed that! There's a such thing as Squirrel Girl!

The instant an omnipotent character is defeated or even challenged in the most minute, tiny, insignificant way, they cease to be omnipotent.

By definition, a truly omnipotent character cannot be defeated.

Avatar image for evilvegeta74
#25 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4673 posts) - - Show Bio

@evilvegeta74 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

You are incorrect, the writers will do anything in comics, I don't know how you missed that! There's a such thing as Squirrel Girl!

The instant an omnipotent character is defeated or even challenged in the most minute, tiny, insignificant way, they cease to be omnipotent.

By definition, a truly omnipotent character cannot be defeated.

If you say so , but we are talking comics here! The Beyonder started that way remember, look how he ended up. I not gonna go back and forth on this.

Avatar image for sheenlantern
#26 Edited by SheenLantern (7617 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

@sheenlantern said:

@evilvegeta74 said:

There is always a way to even stop the omni-potent!

Wrong.

You are incorrect, the writers will do anything in comics, I don't know how you missed that! There's a such thing as Squirrel Girl!

The instant an omnipotent character is defeated or even challenged in the most minute, tiny, insignificant way, they cease to be omnipotent.

By definition, a truly omnipotent character cannot be defeated.

If you say so , but we are talking comics here! The Beyonder started that way remember, look how he ended up. I not gonna go back and forth on this.

The Beyonder retconned himself...

Avatar image for cosmicallyaware1
#27 Posted by cosmicallyaware1 (6797 posts) - - Show Bio

what do you define as "unstoppable"? that is open to lots of interpretation, please be more specific?

Online
Avatar image for knightfall225
#28 Posted by Knightfall225 (2145 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with prep. Everyone in DC has someone or something that can beat them.

Avatar image for thecomicpro
#29 Edited by TheComicPro (455 posts) - - Show Bio

@cosmicallyaware1: Someone who is impossible to stop or to even prevent them from doing something

Avatar image for thecomicpro
#30 Posted by TheComicPro (455 posts) - - Show Bio

I would say Wally West or the Hulk

Avatar image for jeanralphio
#31 Edited by JeanRalphio (1886 posts) - - Show Bio

@maccyd said:

Batman with Prep.

Lol,I f*^%ing hate Batgod.

Avatar image for bruxae
#32 Posted by Bruxae (18147 posts) - - Show Bio

How about Imperiex-Prime? He oneshotted Doomsday and took a combined effort to send him back in time to be stopped.

Avatar image for black_claw
#33 Posted by Black_Claw (3374 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus

Avatar image for ironshinobi88
#34 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (2297 posts) - - Show Bio

Franklin Richards, Active TK Cable, Dr. Doom with prep. Loki with prep.

Avatar image for binski
#35 Posted by Binski (681 posts) - - Show Bio

In before the wally west fans show up